33 crore devta

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
adnan.ali

33 crore devta

Post by adnan.ali »

in the references of ginan mentioned below, there is a concept of 33 crore devta(?) . what does it means? does it have any reality or just a hindu mythology.<BR>1. the thirty three gods (sur) enjoyed that lasting pleasure, then man was created. (from ginan kiriya karan ahonisa part 3)<BR>2. ...leave the sixty three rebirths and seek the 33 (crore) gods(from nano das avatar by pir shams in last part)<BR>
ShamsB

Re: 33 crore devta

Post by ShamsB »

adnan.ali wrote:in the references of ginan mentioned below, there is a concept of 33 crore devta(?) . what does it means? does it have any reality or just a hindu mythology.<BR>1. the thirty three gods (sur) enjoyed that lasting pleasure, then man was created. (from ginan kiriya karan ahonisa part 3)<BR>2. ...leave the sixty three rebirths and seek the 33 (crore) gods(from nano das avatar by pir shams in last part)<BR>
Read devtas as angels and ruhanis.

Shams
kmaherali

Re: 33 crore devta

Post by kmaherali »

adnan.ali wrote:in the references of ginan mentioned below, there is a concept of 33 crore devta(?) . what does it means? does it have any reality or just a hindu mythology.<BR>1. the thirty three gods (sur) enjoyed that lasting pleasure, then man was created. (from ginan kiriya karan ahonisa part 3)<BR>2. ...leave the sixty three rebirths and seek the 33 (crore) gods(from nano das avatar by pir shams in last part)<BR>
Adnan,

Where did you get the Ginans and their meanings? Thanks
adnan.ali

Post by adnan.ali »

<P>these verses are available in the ginan section of ismaili.net. and i also refer to the tranlations done by kassam tazim in his book "songs of wisdon and the circle of dance".</P>
adnan.ali

Post by adnan.ali »

<P>can you refer me any other source of translated ginan in urdu or english. </P>
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

adnan.ali wrote:<P>these verses are available in the ginan section of ismaili.net. and i also refer to the tranlations done by kassam tazim in his book "songs of wisdon and the circle of dance".</P>
These are good sources, just exercise your on judgement and if in doubt just ask here or anyone else.
ALI_PRASLA

Post by ALI_PRASLA »

look 33 corer devta mean those men and women who are become successful in the life to achieve the only aim of your life in ginan this is persent that is first jug out of 15 corer life(jeeva) 5corer become successful in second jug 7 corer out of 21corer (jeeva) become successful in the jug 9 corer out of 27 corer (jeeva) become successful and in the first 6500 years of the last kul zug pir sadardin make 12 corer momin successful out of 36 corer in which 24 corer in only week in dason
if we add the successful (jeeva) of all for zug till pir sadardin is 33 corer. the devta mean (farista) we also know that pure momin is like a (farista) and according to farman Mubarak of sultan Mohammed shah a TURE momin can become more that (farista)
after pir sadradin pir husan kabirudin is respondsibile to make ANANT CORER jeeva
successful (tarna)so after pir sadardin all the jeeva are become successful by the help of pir husan kabirudin till QAYAMAT and their number is count less (ANANT)
the number 33 corer devta is the number for the first zug to the period pir sadardin(IN KUL ZUG THE LAST ZUG)till pir sadardin 33 corer (jeeva) is become successful and for pir kabirudin to the QAYAMAT in this period ANANT CORER JEEVA WILL BECOME SUCCESSFUL.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The above explantion of 33 corer davta is only base on my konwlegde and research of few ginan so if their is some think not correct so please forgive me and also if you know the rigth or good explantion of this question so please forward me on my E-mail address ALI_PRASLA@LIVE.COM but there have some logical meaning behind this concept as soon as it is in HOLY GANIN so please do not thing that this is only use by pir as hindu mythologi it have some ismaili concept behind it and according to me this is the concept bihind it as my concept is nearly match but it is possible that there are some other concept or meaning.thank you!