CHAUD ( 14) BRAHMAND? I am confused.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
agakhani

CHAUD ( 14) BRAHMAND? I am confused.

Post by agakhani »

I come cross in Ginans many times about 14 BRAHMAND, 14 BHUVAN AND CAHUDE (14) LOKE VADHAVYA. these are the 3 different words and quoted in different ginans by different pirs all over.
As per my understanding and thinking the meaning of these 3 worlds are as follows:-
BRAHMAND: MEANS WHOLE UNIVERSE, GOD'S WHOLE CREATION
BHUVAN: MENAS THE WORLDS VIZ (three worlds Heaven, Earth and netherworld)
CHAUD LOKE VADHAVYA: MEANS PEOPLES FROM 14 BRAHMAND OR 14 BHUVAN OR 14 WORLDS SHOWER FLOWERS AND RICE OUT OF DEVOTION AND WITH BLESSINGS AND JOY.
Now my questions are;
1, Are there 14 BRAHMAND or 14 BHUVAN in Allah's whole creation?
2, Are human beings lives in all these 14 universe/creations? if your answer is yes then where are they?
If human beings lives there, why are not we coming contact with them?
If your answer are no then how come pirs quoted that CHAUDE LOKE VADHVAYA? according the ginans and our great pirs there should be 14 universe and peoples should be there so they can showers.
I asked one BHAGAT about these and he told me that 7 sky and 7 PATAL(lowest of the nether regions according to mythology) makes 14 brahmand. But how this possible? this earth is very hot in nether, since it is part of sun as per scientist.
Are there 7 nether regions under this earth and lok ( peoples) liver there?
Are there 7 sky and there people lives there?
According to the Ginan "CHAUDE LOKE VADHAVYA" means it should be some people must be there. I totaly confused please help me.
ASTAGAFURILLAH, I do not mean to say that our Ginans and pirs quoted some things which is not right, but I need help from scholars, doctorate from Ismaili.net and I urge them, please come forward and answer my questions.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I guess it refers to 7 Jamin and 7 Asmaan [seven earths and 7 heavens]
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There has been a discussion under:

Doctrines --> Chauda Bhavan

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... tak+paatra
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

7 jamin ????

does that mean 7 continents ??
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

1, Are there 14 BRAHMAND or 14 BHUVAN in Allah's whole creation?
it might be possible because scientists from NASA have found a new earth like planet in the milky way GLIESE 581 C , there are billions of stars in milky way

The Milky way Galaxy is just one galaxy in a group of galaxies called the Local Group. Within the Local Group, the Milky Way Galaxy is moving about 300 km/sec (towards the constellation Virgo). The Milky Way Galaxy is moving in concert with the other galaxies in the Local Group (the Local Group is defined as those nearby galaxies that are moving in concert with each other, independent of the "Hubble flow" expansion).

2, Are human beings lives in all these 14 universe/creations? if your answer is yes then where are they?
its only science that can tell you whether or not there is life on other planets, but there have been numeous sightings of ALIEN SPACESHIPS alone in USA
If human beings lives there, why are not we coming contact with them?
If your answer are no then how come pirs quoted that CHAUDE LOKE VADHVAYA? according the ginans and our great pirs there should be 14 universe and peoples should be there so they can showers.
there is not just one earth in whole universe my brother
I asked one BHAGAT about these and he told me that 7 sky and 7 PATAL(lowest of the nether regions according to mythology) makes 14 brahmand. But how this possible? this earth is very hot in nether, since it is part of sun as per scientist.
well i guess it could be 7 heavens and 7 continents
Are there 7 nether regions under this earth and lok ( peoples) liver there?
Are there 7 sky and there people lives there?
what he meant was 7 heavens and might be 7 continents brother, thats what i think !
Admin

Post by Admin »

Please continue this discussion here:

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... tak+paatra