JamatKhana in Cambridge UK?

Activities in your jamats including posting of announcements
z_maqsood

JamatKhana in Cambridge UK?

Post by z_maqsood »

Hi,

Does anyone know of a Jamat Khana in Cambridge, UK?

Thanks

Post by Guest »

No, there is not a jamat in Cambridge UK, but am aware that there are a few ismailis studying there.  The nearest jamat would be london region,
shahnazbarker

JK in Exeter, Devon

Post by shahnazbarker »

YAM

Do we have have JK in Exeter uk or any ismailies live in Exeter. Please let me know.

thanks

Post by Guest »

<FONT size=2>Cambridge does have a small jamat&nbsp; .Nazira Jahinia has around 5-10 ismaili&nbsp; comming to her house o&shy;n most days.I will reply soon o&shy;nce i know the exact details.</FONT>
Farhan

Post by Farhan »

Can anyone give me the contact info of the Ismailis living in Cambridge, UK. I have just arrived to Cambridge from Pakistan to undertake my postgraduate studies here & desperately seeking to find fellow Ismailis here.

Regards,
Farhan Feroz

Post by Guest »

hey<BR>For all those people inx cambridge.There is a small jk in cambrigde .Please phone 01223 840109 and talk to Nazira or Mirza. Jk is usually held in theire house .&nbsp;
Farhan

Post by Farhan »

Thankyou so much for this phone number. I just talked with Mirza. They organize the JK every Thursday which is really a blessing in this Cambridge area.

Regards,

Farhan Feroz
Part III Mathematical Tripos
Department of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics
University of Cambridge
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Farhan wrote:Farhan Feroz
Part III Mathematical Tripos
Department of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics
University of Cambridge
YAM Farhan,

I am pleased to know that you are pursuing this field. I myself was very much interested in this field when I was doing my A levels. I still try to keep up with it especially in regards to its wider philosophical implications in relation to matter/spirit or science/spirituality and the associated concepts of space, time, causality. I hope you will have an opportunity to explore these issues in your studies. I believe they are of immense interest to our Tariqah and your contributions will be of great value.

I wish you well in your endeavours

Karim
Betoul

Post by Betoul »

Hi
I`m a ismaili french student and I`m thinking about going to UK for 3 mounths in this summer for a training in a hospital (I`m a medical student). So I`d like to know in which town there is ismailis and a Jamat.
Thanx
farida

Ismailis and Jamat Khanas

Post by farida »

Ismailis are all over England and it depends on where you will get a place.
Once you have the name of the town/city where you are going to be based then please post here so that i may be able to help you.
farida
Virgo2

Post by Virgo2 »

Dear brothers and sisters:

Here is the information I got from Nazira in Cambridge:

We would love to meet any Ismailis to come and pray with us. My contact number is 01223 840109
Yesterday, !" people came to Khana, We always eat together once a month (Thursday just before Chandraat). This year there are going to be quite a few students, We are hoping to have a get together once the college term starts.
best wishes. Look forward to hearing from you soon
Nazira
rajaofbiotech

Ya Ali Madad

Post by rajaofbiotech »

YAM,
I am Naushad from Platinum JK. I will be joining Cambridge in Oct 2008. I need to be in contact with some of our ismaili fellows. Do we have some there?
rajaofbiotech

College

Post by rajaofbiotech »

YAM,

I have been offered by Homerton College for Accomodation. Please give your advice on this college. Should i accept it?

If you can email me then that will be good at naushadnasir@hotmail.com

Thank oyu
muse

Post by muse »

Ya Ali Mudad,

I will be moving close to Cambridge in the near future and was wondering of there is any Jamatkhana or gathering there?

The last post in this topic was a few years ago.