Asking for something

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Therealdeal

Asking for something

Post by Therealdeal »

I heard from a friend that during the Golden Jubilee, you can ask the Imam for anything as long as it does no harm.

All I wanted to ask for was the long life of my family but when and where should I do it?

I pray everyday but I would like to ask for something in front of the Imam. Is there any way I can do that? I haven't been to darbars or didars that often so I do not know how it works

Please leave your insight to my question

Thanks
Husseini

asking for something

Post by Husseini »

I hear a ginan says the best o­ne can ask for is fanafila - if you ask for this everything follows
rafeeqcharania

Asking from Imam!

Post by rafeeqcharania »

Asking some thing directly from Imam will be a dream for everyone. Every Murid will not hesitate if given a chance to meet Imam, or ask to Imam what he/she wants.

However, for Imam, he has around two crore Murids world over, and for him it may not be possible to meet everybody personally, and for that purpose he has appointed Mukhis and Kamadias in every Jamat, so that they can be the representative of Imam for that Jamat. and when you really ask to Imam from the true heart, you will get where ever you are !

Now, the question of asking to Imam personally, if got a chance, then let me tell you my own experience, I have got this kind of chance in 1992 when Imam visited Hyderabad India. I have got the chance of presenting mehmani to Maula and I thought that I will tell Imam lot of things and ask for the Dua ashish, but when I my chance came, I have not able to utter a single word, but Maula may had read my mind before, and had given me and lot of Blessings and Khanawadan. What I want to tell you is, it will be Practically difficult to talk to imam when he is front of you.
ONiazi

Post by ONiazi »

Is it not true that asking with the heart and soul, no matter where MHI may be, is far better than focusing on asking with the mouth?