ginans from Gujarat

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
abdi

ginans from Gujarat

Post by abdi »

Dear Friends,<BR><BR><BR>I am a new member based in Gujarat. I am an independent researcher and writer. I am presently involved in a self-funded research project which involves compilation and translation of Ginans into English . I need some guidance/references in this area. Are there ginans in Gujarati and Kutchi language ? Would someone please help.<BR><BR>thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Abdi
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Ginans are in different Indian Langauges and there are many Ginans in Gujarati langauge. You can find many Ginans in section of Ginan in this website.
abdi

Post by abdi »

"I have looked up the ginans o&shy;n this site, most of them are in Sindhi." Abdi

[deleted]

REPLY:I don't know to which web site you are refering but on www.ismaili.net ginan section there are 10 times more ginans in Gujrati then in Sindhi...

Of course all are transcribed into English script since English is the main language o&shy;n this web site.

Admin.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

You can try to contact with Ismaili Tariqa board of city in which you are living they may help you but its difficult.
Ginans are in different langauges but I dont think there is any book from where you can not get Gujarati Ginans separate from those in other languages. As you have to sort it by your own. I think many of Ginans of Syed Imam Shah and Garbis are in Gujarati language.