Astrology

Discussion on R&R from all regions
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote:And Ravana’s age was some lakhs years
And yet you said Adam was created 6000 years ago!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: There is a sufi saying that God being limitless can contain in the heart of a momin.
This is Hadith Qudsi which states: I could not be contained in the heavens and the earth but can be contained in the heart of a true believer.

It is obvious that it is not the physical body. Please don't mention things for the sake of mentioning. Use a bit of your intelligence as well.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: A man can claim himself God but to run and control universe is a different story.
As I have stated before, it is not appropriate to claim to be God, however once man becomes fanna fi allah he can control the moon and the sun!
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: You wrote," whereas the Imam is an adept by birth", according to you Imam being adept means skillful, but MSMS was caught stealing books from bookshop and was caught shows he was not skillful in that field. I dislike to use word adept for Imam.
You cannot judge the actions of the Imam. The criteria of what is virtuous and what is sinful does not apply to the actions of the Imam. Remember the story of khidr in the Qur'an.
I am not criticizing MSMS. I quoted from Memoirs by MSMS, because you are fond of quoting from Memoirs frequently. What shoplifting has to do with Khidr?
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: A man can claim himself God but to run and control universe is a different story.
As I have stated before, it is not appropriate to claim to be God, however once man becomes fanna fi allah he can control the moon and the sun!
You wrote,"it is not appropriate to claim to be God", it means to interfere in Gods work or decisions is also not appropriate. Splitting of moon or moving of sun from its path is not possible without the permission of God, dear sir.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: There is a sufi saying that God being limitless can contain in the heart of a momin.
This is Hadith Qudsi which states: I could not be contained in the heavens and the earth but can be contained in the heart of a true believer.

It is obvious that it is not the physical body. Please don't mention things for the sake of mentioning. Use a bit of your intelligence as well.
Either heart should be expanded so that limitless can contain in it or heart should be contracted so that limitless can contain in it, either way that is what intelligence explains. EXPANSION OR CONTRACTION.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote:And Ravana’s age was some lakhs years
And yet you said Adam was created 6000 years ago!
I quoted 6000 years from Judaism/Christian/Islamic literature. Personally I do not believe in this figure. You asked for quotation and I provided you from Hindu Mythology about Ravana and Hanumanji. If Dinosaurs were so huge and tall then why not humans of that era?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: What shoplifting has to do with Khidr?
Khidr was an adept whom Hazarat Musa encountered. He performed apparently sinful acts but were in fact beneficial.

You may want to go to the thread:

Hazrat Musa and Hazrat Khizar

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=

Summary: Musa meets the Green One (al-Khizr) and watches in confusion as al-Khizr commits apparent evils, only to learn in the end that al-Khizr's actions were actually wise and good.

If you want to discuss more on Khizr do it at the above mentioned thread.
Last edited by kmaherali on Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: You wrote,"it is not appropriate to claim to be God", it means to interfere in Gods work or decisions is also not appropriate. Splitting of moon or moving of sun from its path is not possible without the permission of God, dear sir.
It does not mean that, it only means that one should not claim to be God because it can create confusion among people who do not have an understanding of mysticism like the clerics who killed al-Hallaj.

Although the adepts are able to influence the events in the universe, they will not do so for trivial reasons.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Either heart should be expanded so that limitless can contain in it or heart should be contracted so that limitless can contain in it, either way that is what intelligence explains. EXPANSION OR CONTRACTION.
What has that to do with the giant size of man you mentioned? It is irrelevant.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: I quoted 6000 years from Judaism/Christian/Islamic literature. Personally I do not believe in this figure. You asked for quotation and I provided you from Hindu Mythology about Ravana and Hanumanji. If Dinosaurs were so huge and tall then why not humans of that era?
If you don't believe in something, why do you quote it at all. You are only conveying your confusion to others. As you have now admitted the giants did not exist around 6000 years when the pyramids were built. Hence your assertion that giants built the pyramids is false.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: I quoted 6000 years from Judaism/Christian/Islamic literature. Personally I do not believe in this figure. You asked for quotation and I provided you from Hindu Mythology about Ravana and Hanumanji. If Dinosaurs were so huge and tall then why not humans of that era?
If you don't believe in something, why do you quote it at all. You are only conveying your confusion to others. As you have now admitted the giants did not exist around 6000 years when the pyramids were built. Hence your assertion that giants built the pyramids is false.
I gave following reference from two reputable sources, but you have mind set therefore you refuted to accept it.

“Allah created Adam and he was sixty cubits tall. Then He said, ‘Go and greet those angels and listen to how they greet you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your progeny.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3336; Muslim, 7092

How many feet is 60 cubits?

Conversions Table
30 Cubits to Feet = 45 1,000 Cubits to Feet = 1500
40 Cubits to Feet = 60 10,000 Cubits to Feet = 15000
50 Cubits to Feet = 75 100,000 Cubits to Feet = 150000
60 Cubits to Feet = 90 1,000,000 Cubits to Feet = 1500000

If giants not built pyramids then who did? Either they existed before Adam or after Adam angels or demons or aliens built pyramids, or they appeared on their own from under ground!!
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Either heart should be expanded so that limitless can contain in it or heart should be contracted so that limitless can contain in it, either way that is what intelligence explains. EXPANSION OR CONTRACTION.
What has that to do with the giant size of man you mentioned? It is irrelevant.
Irrelevant answer. You were discussing limitless God contain in the heart of a momin.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: What shoplifting has to do with Khidr?
Khidr was an adept whom Hazarat Musa encountered. He performed apparently sinful acts but were in fact beneficial.

You may want to go to the thread:

Hazrat Musa and Hazrat Khizar

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=

Summary: Musa meets the Green One (al-Khizr) and watches in confusion as al-Khizr commits apparent evils, only to learn in the end that al-Khizr's actions were actually wise and good.

If you want to discuss more on Khizr do it at the above mentioned thread.
You wrote,"Khidr was an adept whom Hazarat Musa encountered. He performed apparently sinful acts but were in fact beneficial.

Dear sir, MSMS was disciplined by his mother and uncle for shoplifting but Khidr went scott free no questions asked.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: If giants not built pyramids then who did? Either they existed before Adam or after Adam angels or demons or aliens built pyramids, or they appeared on their own from under ground!!
At present, based on our understanding and science, we are not equipped to give an answer. I have alluded before that pre-historic people were far advanced in their capacities than us.

Perhaps as we progress towards Treta Yuga and Satya Yuga, we will have the understanding.

Hence there are aspects of creation that remain a mystery and are not explainable through normal means.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Irrelevant answer. You were discussing limitless God contain in the heart of a momin.
This is not the subject of this thread. You brought it up to show that we are created in the image of God and hence the appearance of giants. There is no relationship between giants and existence of God in the hearts.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Dear sir, MSMS was disciplined by his mother and uncle for shoplifting but Khidr went scott free no questions asked.
That is how it appeared to the world. But for those who have a deeper understanding of Imam, this incidence could have a deeper explanation.

You said that the Imam is more than an adept. How can he commit sins based on your assertion?
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Dear sir, MSMS was disciplined by his mother and uncle for shoplifting but Khidr went scott free no questions asked.
That is how it appeared to the world. But for those who have a deeper understanding of Imam, this incidence could have a deeper explanation.

You said that the Imam is more than an adept. How can he commit sins based on your assertion?
I quoted from Memoirs, as mostly I discuss subjects with references. In my opinion it was an innocent childish mistake. I never wrote Imam sins. Yes, my assertion is that he is higher than being an adept.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: In my opinion it was an innocent childish mistake. I never wrote Imam sins. Yes, my assertion is that he is higher than being an adept.
The Imam was never childish. He was making Farmans to his murids! How can he ever be childish especially when you say that he is higher than being an adept?
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: In my opinion it was an innocent childish mistake. I never wrote Imam sins. Yes, my assertion is that he is higher than being an adept.
The Imam was never childish. He was making Farmans to his murids! How can he ever be childish especially when you say that he is higher than being an adept?
What was the age of MSMS at time of shoplifting with his cousin and hiding books under 'abba'? Was he Imam at that time? Can Imam be disciplined? Imam being human can make mistakes, I am not talking about his status as Imam. Hazar Imam Shah Karim admitted during an interview that he did made mistakes.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: What was the age of MSMS at time of shoplifting with his cousin and hiding books under 'abba'? Was he Imam at that time? Can Imam be disciplined? Imam being human can make mistakes, I am not talking about his status as Imam. Hazar Imam Shah Karim admitted during an interview that he did made mistakes.
He was old enough to go with his cousin to the shop without a guardian. Remember when he became the Imam, he was only 8 years old.

The Imam always appears according to the context and audience. To the western and secular audience (which was the audience of the Memoirs) he would project himself as an ordinary fallible human being subject to the normal behaviour of a human being - making mistakes and being corrected etc.

To his murids he projects himself as the infallible Noor. Hence in his Farmans, he would say that his Noor has indicated how you must behave etc.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: What was the age of MSMS at time of shoplifting with his cousin and hiding books under 'abba'? Was he Imam at that time? Can Imam be disciplined? Imam being human can make mistakes, I am not talking about his status as Imam. Hazar Imam Shah Karim admitted during an interview that he did made mistakes.
He was old enough to go with his cousin to the shop without a guardian. Remember when he became the Imam, he was only 8 years old.
You wrote,"He was old enough....". Means he was Imam at time of shop lifting, isn't it? Can Imam steal things? Being Imam when he was caught stealing he was disciplined. Can Imam be disciplined?

"The Imam always appears according to the context and audience", you wrote. I think, I shall count this sentence on forum, how many times you used this sentence!! When you are trapped, you have handy formula, either you hide behind ESOTERIC or CONTEXT AND AUDIENCE. Youth won't buy this kind of tactical approach in modern times.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: You wrote,"He was old enough....". Means he was Imam at time of shop lifting, isn't it? Can Imam steal things? Being Imam when he was caught stealing he was disciplined. Can Imam be disciplined?
The Imam can steal, he can also kill. However his stealing and his killing is not like an ordinary stealing or killing. That is why I asked you to read the thread on Khizr and Hazarat Musa.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: You wrote,"He was old enough....". Means he was Imam at time of shop lifting, isn't it? Can Imam steal things? Being Imam when he was caught stealing he was disciplined. Can Imam be disciplined?
The Imam can steal, he can also kill. However his stealing and his killing is not like an ordinary stealing or killing. That is why I asked you to read the thread on Khizr and Hazarat Musa.
Dear Sir I know the story. I have read the story of Moses and Khidr in Surah Kahf. You did not answer my following questions, I asked.
". Means he was Imam at time of shop lifting, isn't it? Can Imam steal things? Being Imam when he was caught stealing he was disciplined. Can Imam be disciplined? Once again, can Imam be disciplined for stealing? By shoplifting what message was given to youth?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: You did not answer my following questions, I asked.
If you read my previous post, the answer is there. To understand the apparent sinful actions of the Imam you need to read the thread on Hazart Khidr and Hazart Musa. If you consider the Imam as Khidr in the story you will get an insight into why some of the actions of the Imam may appear as sins but in reality they are not.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: You did not answer my following questions, I asked.
. If you consider the Imam as Khidr in the story you will get an insight into why some of the actions of the Imam may appear as sins but in reality they are not.
You wrote,"If you consider the Imam as Khidr", promptly questions clicked in my mind. Was Khidr Imam of time (any proof)? Is the name Khidr mentioned in Quran? Is the status of Khidr higher than Imam e Zaman?
I never wrote in my any post that Imam sins, though I did mentioned Imam make mistakes and that was a question from an interview where Imam was asked,'have you made any mistakes' and Imam Shah Karim admitted, yes I did made mistakes.
When I asked any hard core question, you send me to New York, or Chicago, or Toronto, or North Pole so that I keep wandering. I am not a sanyasi to wander here or there. My simple question to you was,"Can Imam be disciplined for mistakes". Please answer YES OR NO, khanawadan.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Please answer YES OR NO, khanawadan.
YES, in a worldly sense just as he makes mistakes, he seeks advice etc
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

This Astrologer Has Some Things to Tell Kara Swisher

Chani Nicholas demystifies a $2.2 billion industry (and reads Kara’s birth chart).

Listen to podcast and read transcript at:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/28/opin ... 778d3e6de3
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Free Webinar Series: The Universe is speaking. Are you listening?

Join Us for This One-of-a-Kind Event!
https://experience.hayhouseu.com/certif ... MwODQzNAS2

Dear Karim,

Did you know that the Universe is sending you messages and signs all the time?

Sadly, for most of us, these messages go unheard. We get caught up in the day-to-day shuffle. We forget about our connection to the divine. Life happens. And that’s okay.

But wouldn’t it be nice to soak in the Universe’s wisdom? To create a life of magic by becoming a channel for the divine? To make clear decisions and take confident actions, knowing that all will be well?

I know this may sound like a dream, but it’s 100% possible. You can do it by learning to read oracle and tarot cards.

When you create a connection to spirit, you open yourself up to divine guidance at every turn. Your angels, guides, ancestors, and ascended masters are always around you. They’re always talking to you and sending you signs—especially through the cards.

Every card deck is a portal to divine guidance. Every card is a story that’s waiting to be told. And by learning to read the stories in the cards, you’ll always have a way to get answers from the Universe.

If you don’t know how to read cards or simply want to enhance what you know, join card-reading masters Colette Baron-Reid and Abiola Abrams on Thursday, September 16 at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET for the second lesson in The Art of Card Reading: A Free 4-Part Masterclass.

https://experience.hayhouseu.com/certif ... MwODQzNAS2

The Art of Card Reading The Art of Card Reading

The Art of Card Reading The Art of Card Reading
Your Masterclass Teachers: Colette Baron-Reid and Abiola Abrams

In this powerful lesson, you’ll learn:

- How the Universe is always talking to you—and how to hear it.
- Powerful techniques to help you reconnect to your intuitive gifts and trust “the voice within.”
- The fascinating history of card reading and why it’s re-emerging as a powerful tool to communicate with the divine.
Colette Baron-Reid is an internationally acclaimed oracle card expert, medium, and best-selling inspirational author. She’s also the star of the TV show Messages from Spirit and the founder and creator of Oracle School.

Abiola Abrams is an award-winning author, intuitive coach, card deck creator, and transformational speaker. She is also the founder of Womanifesting.com and the Goddess Temple Circle.

I hope you join us for this second lesson of the masterclass—and not to worry, you’ll get access to the first lesson as soon as you sign up.

Wishing you the best,
Reid Tracy
CEO, Hay House
kmaherali

Re: Astrology

Post by kmaherali »

Your birth chart & future

Personality tests are plentiful. Some can leave you feeling a bit perplexed.

Others will have you thinking they’ve been spying on you since birth with how spot on they are.

I hope you’ve done at least a few for yourself.

They can open up some amazing insights as you become more aware of who YOU are.

Have you ever looked up your birth chart or horoscope report and thought…

“This is too accurate”?

If not, you should try it – It really was a cool experience for me when I did my personal birth chart.
You won’t believe how spot on these readings are, especially when you start to understand exactly where this information is coming from.

It’s just the way our universe works…

What’s even more fascinating is to see how these same astrological measurements have made it possible to make sense of historical events.

But the big question is, what do these patterns and positions tell us about our future?

For centuries we’ve tried to unveil and understand the mysterious forces at work in the cosmos by tracking and mapping the alignment of planets.

Each of us, since birth, (whether we realize it or not) have been influenced by the positions and movements of the planets.

But have you ever wondered if we are influenced as a collective?

And what happens if we are?

Today, you finally have your answers.

It’s my latest documentary production and I’m inviting you to see it in its entirety for FREE.

We will go live with it in just a few days…

Learn what world-renowned experts, visionaries, change agents, and even scientists have discovered here https://changingofthegodsseries.com/tra ... 67&afid=23 .

To your health,

Jeff Hays

Jeff-hays-150x150

Jeff Hays

Jeff Hays Films

"Movies that Make Movements"

P.S. Is there a connection between human behavior in recent years (and in years to come) and the movement of the planets?

>> Top astrologers show you here https://changingofthegodsseries.com/tra ... 1a&afid=23 .