Niyaz - Abe Safa - Abe Shifa - Pyali - gat pat

Discussion on R&R from all regions
samirziz

Niyaz - Abe Safa - Abe Shifa - Pyali - gat pat

Post by samirziz »

I dont know if this is a rite/ ritual. I have seen elderly women wash their eyes with niyaz after drinking niyaz from the pyali.. Any significance to this?
shah52

Post by shah52 »

To the best of my understanding, this is good for the eyes and the face in general. In the first instance this is not an ordinary food like we have at the hotels or home but a spiritual one. It contains some essence of duas and shifaa and by spreading it on the face, the face becomes noorani. I invite other readers to correct me if I am wrong. :
AlwaizaRashida

Post by AlwaizaRashida »

yam Niyaz is o&shy;nly for drinking not to apply o&shy;n eye or anywhere .i also observed some of the femals use to drink more than o&shy;ne piyali of niaz n appying o&shy;n eye --,in my opinion it is not correct, it counts how much v have trust n faith o&shy;n it .Imam 48 th " aabeshifa ko aabeshifa semaj ker piyo ge to ye aap ke liye aabeshifa hai werna paani awer miti ke ilawa kuch nehi..<BR>Sugra howe so bher bher piwe nugra gae piyasa
yasmin411

Post by yasmin411 »

In the last 7 days of sat-dara I heard more and more people coughing sniffin and sneezin AND I wondered if we are in some way responsible for that?
The bacteria does its thing and we in our lil way help propogate 'em by drinkin from the same pyali.
Is it possible to spread communicable diseases this way? absolutely!
would it be possible to have an epidemic of say TB or even worse HIV?
How do we prevent this?
Could we use those lil disposable paper cups that u c in fast food places?
I doubt that the cost would be that much more than the amount we spend in loss of wages from work and medication etc.
Is this somethin that could be done?
I wonder if this is the venue to present this question.
Who and where could I appeal for this change to be made?
Kind Regards
Yasmin
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

yasmin411 wrote:In the last 7 days of sat-dara I heard more and more people coughing sniffin and sneezin AND I wondered if we are in some way responsible for that?
The bacteria does its thing and we in our lil way help propogate 'em by drinkin from the same pyali.
Is it possible to spread communicable diseases this way? absolutely!
would it be possible to have an epidemic of say TB or even worse HIV?
How do we prevent this?
Could we use those lil disposable paper cups that u c in fast food places?
I doubt that the cost would be that much more than the amount we spend in loss of wages from work and medication etc.
Is this somethin that could be done?
I wonder if this is the venue to present this question.
Who and where could I appeal for this change to be made?
Kind Regards
Yasmin
Yasmin

The way to avoid all of that was prescibed by the Pirs - the Use of LOBAAN..which we have ceased.
Lobaan is a natural microscopic antiseptic - we start using lobaan again this problem that you see will not happen.
Also it is the house of mowla bapa - can anything bad come out of the house of mowla bapa?

Shams
yasmin411

Post by yasmin411 »

Shums,
While it is comforting to know that God is everywhere and he is there to protect us. It would be foolish of me to lie to myself <<smile>> and to the rest of the world if I said that this is not a sure fangled way of communicating a well known communicable disease!
If lobaan is an anti micorbial its great!
Do we expose the pyali to lobaan after each person drinks from it?
How would we sanitize after each use?
I think perhaps in the past; we had more immunity.
Now, as soon as our kids sniffle we rush to the doc, he gives antibiotics. So much so that we have super bugs that are immune to our antibiotics!
Well, though we dont take antibiotics at the first sign of temperature but thats not good either cuz my niece's son (5 year old) nearly died because his blood became septic and he went into shock within 24 hours.
Gentlemen, I am not an alarmist.
I wish this would be viewed as a real threat to the community at large and hopefully we could come up with a solution to protect our community before we have an epidemic.
feri

Post by feri »

yeah but the lobaan is not used after each person uses the piyali anyways..so the bact can still linger on and just mulitiply as each person drinks out of it.

anyways i agree w/ yasmeen that those small disp cups shld be used.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

yasmin411 wrote:Shums,
While it is comforting to know that God is everywhere and he is there to protect us. It would be foolish of me to lie to myself <<smile>> and to the rest of the world if I said that this is not a sure fangled way of communicating a well known communicable disease!
If lobaan is an anti micorbial its great!
Do we expose the pyali to lobaan after each person drinks from it?
How would we sanitize after each use?
I think perhaps in the past; we had more immunity.
Now, as soon as our kids sniffle we rush to the doc, he gives antibiotics. So much so that we have super bugs that are immune to our antibiotics!
Well, though we dont take antibiotics at the first sign of temperature but thats not good either cuz my niece's son (5 year old) nearly died because his blood became septic and he went into shock within 24 hours.
Gentlemen, I am not an alarmist.
I wish this would be viewed as a real threat to the community at large and hopefully we could come up with a solution to protect our community before we have an epidemic.
It isn't a matter of after each person drinks it - the agent in lobaan CLUNG to the pyali - thus making the pyali sterlized for a long period of time.
Notice after we use lobaan at any time - the smoke and the smell linger for a period of time.
Look - these practices have been handed down from the times of the Pirs...and we haven't had an outbreak YET....
any changes in the practice of our faith have to come from the Imam - however we've made some changes ourselves - i.e. not using lobaan - citing allergies and fire hazards - etc...i'd say bring lobaan back and go back to the original practise.

Shams
yasmin411

Post by yasmin411 »

I wonder what is the English name for Lobaan? If Lobaan would render something sterile for any length of time; I'd think most companies must use it in their cleaning products and perhaps in the germicides etc.
Well, if drinkin out of a disposable paper container vs regular pyalis constitutes "change in practice" AND we have to have the imam's approval then I'm sure he would find a solution that is in our best interest.
How can we get in touch with him?
Is there a way to email him? or even a mediator? who has his ear and can affect this kinda change.
For I seriously believe that sooner or later WE WILL make this change
Only, I'd like to hope its SOONER than later.

P.S. next time u drink from that pyali - think kindly of the messenger of doom. <<kind smile>>

Yasmin[/i]
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There has been a discussion on Lobaan in this forum under:

Rites and Ceremonies -> use of agarbatti in jk.

Below is an excerpt from an article in the thread.

"Oud/Agar/Aloes wood comes from trees that largely grow in Southeast Asia that have either died or been damaged. The very best Oud comes from trees that have been down for decades and sometimes even centuries! Oud is used in religious oriented ceremonies almost by all religions. Tradition on Oud is that it is always being treated as a gift, even when purchased, because of its originality and rareness. It is coveted and traded between Greek, Chinese and Ayer-Vedic healers and exotic oil traders. The standard quality of the Oud price started with 200 US $ per 10 grams. Oud of Assam is superior amongst other origins. The tree is a large evergreen, 18-21 meters tall and 1.5-1.8 meters in girth, which grows in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand. Syedi Mufaddal bin Abil Barakaat, cousin of celebrated Suleyhi Queen Syedah Arwa of Yemen, has mentioned curative medicinal values of Oud in his celebrated work: “Risalah Fee Khawasil Attar”. Some are following:

Smoke of Oud dries unnecessary moisture, while strengthening the intestines and brings relief and comfort to the heart.
Fragrance of Oud also helps the mind, sharpens the senses, helps relieve the enuresis, bed wetting that result from coldness of the prostate.
As tonic and a calmative
Against rheumatism
Body pains
Heart palpitations
Tuberculosis
Breathing problem
Stimulates the energy & boasts the spirit,
Asthma, Cure of cold, Cough
(“Risalat al Nadirah Fil Attur al Fakhirah”, Syedi Abdulqadir bin Qazi Habibullah, Hiraaz, Yemen). "

The Writer is Attorney at Law & Religious Scholar
Admin

Post by Admin »

This is a faith issue.

In every Faith there are practices which can be ridiculized by people who do not understand. It is not Loban that sanitize the piyali, it is your faith.

If you have doubt on the hygiene of drinking in one pyiali [maybe it builds your immunity?] then you should not partake in that ceremony as it will do you not good and guaranteed you will catch some nasty germs. Like anything in religion, if you have doubts, you should abstain from it.

I suggest if you have access to it, see the movie The Secret, you will understand better then all the explanation found here... maybe it will convince you better since people in the movie are not Ismailis thus not subjective.

If you think of purity when drinking Nyaz, you will get it. If you think of germs, you will also get it. It all depends of you, not of the pyiali.

But let those of us who understand, still continue partaking in this ceremony. Thanks

Admin
--------------------
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

yasmin411 wrote:I wonder what is the English name for Lobaan? If Lobaan would render something sterile for any length of time; I'd think most companies must use it in their cleaning products and perhaps in the germicides etc.
Well, if drinkin out of a disposable paper container vs regular pyalis constitutes "change in practice" AND we have to have the imam's approval then I'm sure he would find a solution that is in our best interest.
How can we get in touch with him?
Is there a way to email him? or even a mediator? who has his ear and can affect this kinda change.
For I seriously believe that sooner or later WE WILL make this change
Only, I'd like to hope its SOONER than later.

P.S. next time u drink from that pyali - think kindly of the messenger of doom. <<kind smile>>

Yasmin[/i]
Don't need to think of doom - another name for Niyaz after Ghatpat Uthapan ji ceremony is Abe Sifa - Water of HEALTH - as per the Farman of Pir Aga Ali Shah (SA) - i have no qualms or doubts about drinking from the pyalis.
What I would suggest Yasmin is that we learn about the ghatpat ceremony - the drinking from a common pyali is a HUGE component of the ceremony - do you know the logic/basis of the ghatpat ceremony?
or the meaning of the word Ghat-Pat - and it is not the table here..has nothing to do with the table.

Shams
yasmin411

Post by yasmin411 »

How wonderful that so many of you would deem it fit to join in the discussion. I am grateful to maherali and shums for educating me about use of agarbatti and ghatpat ceremony – You are very kind and I’m indeed grateful.

I have always been lead to believe of myself and my fellow jamat to be a pragmatic and progressive people. I believed that to serve Allah we should serve humanity. We do not leave our faith at the JK door; the minute we wear our shoes and leave.
We continue to practice out faith in our daily lives. Should the physicians and nurses who tends to the sick not be wearing gloves?. Afterall they are doin Allah’s work? Again, I must remind myself that we are a practical and progressive people.
I felt it would be safe to pose this question in this forum. It is sad that the admin thinks it is ok to quell a query by personally attackin the faith of the person who poses the query.
Surely you want people to not hesitate to ask the vast pool of knowledge that is out there in the ismaili nook of cyberspace?
All of us have frustrations in our life so theres no need for unprovoked attack.
Look within and you will find the kindness to respond to the most annoying of questions with a little more charity.

By the way, ‘The Secret’ is hollywoods way of botteling old wine in a new bottle.

They speak of the common truth that is at the core of most philosophies and religions in the world.
Putting out the wish/energy in the world - They call it Applying the Secret - We called it prayer or Du'a.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

yasmin411 wrote:How wonderful that so many of you would deem it fit to join in the discussion. I am grateful to maherali and shums for educating me about use of agarbatti and ghatpat ceremony – You are very kind and I’m indeed grateful.

I have always been lead to believe of myself and my fellow jamat to be a pragmatic and progressive people. I believed that to serve Allah we should serve humanity. We do not leave our faith at the JK door; the minute we wear our shoes and leave.
We continue to practice out faith in our daily lives. Should the physicians and nurses who tends to the sick not be wearing gloves?. Afterall they are doin Allah’s work? Again, I must remind myself that we are a practical and progressive people.
I felt it would be safe to pose this question in this forum. It is sad that the admin thinks it is ok to quell a query by personally attackin the faith of the person who poses the query.
Surely you want people to not hesitate to ask the vast pool of knowledge that is out there in the ismaili nook of cyberspace?
All of us have frustrations in our life so theres no need for unprovoked attack.
Look within and you will find the kindness to respond to the most annoying of questions with a little more charity.

By the way, ‘The Secret’ is hollywoods way of botteling old wine in a new bottle.

They speak of the common truth that is at the core of most philosophies and religions in the world.
Putting out the wish/energy in the world - They call it Applying the Secret - We called it prayer or Du'a.
you do realize that Niyaz is water that is blessed by Hazar Imam - it is my firm belief that no harm can possibly come from it - it is Niyaz - it is meant to purify.
Here's what I am going to suggest - you have an issue with drinking from the common pyalis that are blessed during dua - take your own paper cup - like people take niyaz bottles - and when it is your turn - ask the person at the kumbh to fill your cup with niyaz and drink it from your own cup - no one will stop you - however don't try to change the ceremony because you think it's a health hazard - I for one have been taught by my teachers to use Niyaz to heal illnesses both physical and mental - and this is the same niyaz from the pyalis.
You want to stop the spread of disease - how about ensuring that the people serving on ghatpat are clean and they don't have a cold - i've seen people sit on sukreet and sneeze all over the place - or how do we know that when they go to the bathroom - they wash their hands?

Shams
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There is an interesting article about real or imaginary allergies which effect the choice of juras and the wrapping of sufras.

"Special dietary needs are all the rage. Allergies, real or imagined, multiply. One in five Britons now claim some form of intolerance, yet a 2010 Portsmouth University study found the claims were often unfounded. The narcissism of minor differences finds expression in the food-intolerance explosion: Having a special dietary requirement is one way to feel special in the prevailing “me” culture."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/20/opini ... d=71987722
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

More research into the exposure of young kids to nuts and other foods at earlier ages...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/food-alle ... -1.3277970
---
Parents are advised to introduce babies to peanuts and other foods that may cause allergies at four to six months of age, a new Canadian review suggests.
<>

"At this stage, it has been well documented that avoidance of allergenic foods is not preventive of food allergy," they wrote.

"If a family asks how to prevent allergy in their children, our current advice is to introduce the allergenic foods at four to six months of age."

---
http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/asthma-mi ... -1.3250510

---

Children gain protection against asthma if exposed to four types of gut bacteria by the age of three months, as their immune system is being established, a team of B.C. researchers has discovered.

<>

"Let them crawl on the floor. Let them lick the floor. If you watch a kid in action they're basically hoovering everything they can into their mouth. Maybe there's a reason for that. Maybe they're trying to colonize themselves early in life."

Parents advised to introduce allergenic foods like peanuts early: review

TORONTO -- Parents should be feeding their babies potentially allergenic foods to ward off serious allergies, suggests a new review of recent evidence.

The review, published Monday in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, states that most babies at four to six months of age can begin eating these foods, which include cow's milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish and sesame.

And once those foods have been introduced, it's important the baby continue to eat them on a regular basis or an allergy could develop.

Related Stories

Pediatricians group joins call for early exposure to peanuts to prevent allergies

Genes play role in peanut allergy: study

"We're in the midst of a food allergy epidemic, so prevention is really important," said co-author Dr. Elissa Abrams of the University of Manitoba's department of pediatric allergy and clinical immunology.

In the past, parents of babies at high risk of developing allergies were advised to wait 12 months to 36 months before introducing commonly allergenic foods.

"At the time we thought that if you allowed the infants' immune system and gut to mature it would decrease the chance that they would become allergic," said Abrams, who co-authored the review with Dr. Allan Becker.

Instead of food allergy rates dropping, as was expected, there was an increase in some areas.

"For example, in the U.K., when they started avoiding peanut there was as much as a tripling of peanut allergy," said Abrams.

Later studies "found that giving the foods late did not prevent allergies and in fact may actually increase the risk that these children would become allergic."

Groups including the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology now call for introducing peanuts to high-risk kids at between four and 11 months of age.

The new review does suggest it might be advisable for parents to visit an allergist if there is a history of allergies in the family.

A recent survey of Canadian households found that eight per cent, or one in 12 families, reported at least one food allergy.

Researchers have also learned more about what could be causing food allergies.

"We now think that you can actually become allergic through your skin, specifically broken skin such as in children with eczema, if they're exposed to these foods in the environment and not already eating them," Abrams said.

"So that's why the guidelines have shifted so dramatically from the old guideline, which was wait, to the new guideline, which is there is no need to wait."

Current guidelines say mothers don't need to avoid foods that commonly cause allergies while pregnant or breastfeeding. Many mothers ask what's the harm in avoiding the foods as a preventative measure.

"There is a harm," said Abrams. "In some of the studies, when moms avoided foods when they were pregnant, they were at an increased risk of having small children and having children that were born early."

Dr. Susan Waserman, professor of medicine in the clinical immunology and allergy division at McMaster University, said in her clinic they haven't been telling parents to avoid allergenic foods for many years.

"But we never had good evidence even to make that recommendation until this study, which actually proves the point," she said.

"You can't be 1,000 per cent sure in everybody, but eating peanut at that (young) age seems to be protective.

"Start slowly on the first feeding, watch your child, monitor.... But for the most part, for most children, this will be a safe intervention."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/parents-ad ... -1.2618402
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There are related threads at:

An Interpretation of the Ghat Paat Ceremony

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... =ghat+paat

AABE SHIFA zikar in ginan,farman & Quran

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... light=aabe

Esoteric Meaning of Sukreet
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... t+sanskrit

sukreet

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... t+sanskrit
mahebubchatur

Abe Shafa in paper cups - Pyalis - Form and essence

Post by mahebubchatur »

Abe Shafa in Disposable cups. (Essence and Form)

Drinking Abe Shafa from one cup (pyali), does not mean all Murids have to drink from only one pyali. In fact many pyalis are used. However there is one kumbh per Ghat Path.

There are many Ghat Paths (Kumbh’s) depending on the number of Jamat in the congregation.

Abe Shafa is shared from one Kumbh onto many Pyalis.

It is only the Abe Shafa which is blessed during Dua recitation with “Farman” and “ Noor” (Farmans below)

The content of Kumbh and the pyalis are Niyaz (Abe Shafa).

The essence is in the Abe Shafa. Kumbh and Pyalis are the form, not the essence.

Therefore Mukhi Saheb can decide to have disposable or paper Pyalis in special circumstances. Or indeed for Niyaz to be even given from the Kumbh direct to the Murid. By giving a few drops on the hand of Murids (like Sukreet is and can be)

None of the Essecne or benefits of Abe Shafa are lost because paper pyalis are used, or indeed if a few drops are served directly onto a murids hand to drink.

Question and comments below
(Any more comments and rebates Farmans will be appreciated)

MAHEFIL-E-SHAMM-E
The following Question has been asked by one of the members of this forum in my messenger box.
He writes that the following circular has been received by him in WhatsApp. Is it authentic or not? Is it from the Council or not?

CIRCULAR:

Please note the council and ITREB of BC has advised the following due to the Novel COVID 19 Virus.

All social gatherings will be cancelled. This includes Devotional programs, Chai nights, Mendhi night, Navroz, Jaman and Senior’s Khushiali program.

Core programs such as BUI will continue

Jura - no open Juras. Small wrapped Juras will now be distributed.

Sukreet will be distributed on wax paper only. No sukreet on hands.

Abe Safa will be in disposable paper cups starting Friday. Bottles will be available to take home. The above applies to BK and will start on Saturday.

No changes to D’ua Karavi, Chaanta, Shah Jo Deedar as of yet.

More information to follow. Please come see us in JK if you have any questions.

Much prayers and gratitude,

TC JMKs.

He asks " Can we change the traditions according to Circumstances? Plz explain. Ya Ali Madad.

ANSWER:

The National Council has done a great Job.These are all precautions have been taken for the safety of our Jamat. Jamatkhanas can be closed in Compelling circumstances.

Mukhi Kamadia saheban has discretionary powers to decide whether to open Jamatkhanas or not in Compelling circumstances like flood, hurricane, Cyclone, or naural disaster like a Covid 19 virus.

These Powers have been alloted to Mukhi Kamadia Saheban by the Mowlana Hazar Imam.

Now I want to discuss next point as we have read the council's circular:

"Abe Safa will be in disposable paper cups starting Friday. Bottles will be available to take home. The above applies to Baitul Khayal and will start on Saturday."

Iam little bit confused about disposal paper cups instead of Original Niyaz Piyali ( Small cup) because original Piyali has esoteric significance and meanings.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah ( A.S.) has said:

"You always Partake of Ab-e-Shafa. You may have Partaken for hundred years or thousand years but you might not have understood its meaning. It has hundreds of meanings.

The first is that the great benefit of ten people partaking Ab-e-Shafa from one vessel is that you will live with pure heart and you will benefit a lot.

-- Zanzibar, Date:- 7-9-1899.

Reference :- " Kalam-e-Imam-e-Mubin " Part (1)

Page no.107, Farman no. 42.

Here Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah (A.S.) says to drink Ab-e-Shafa from one vessel which may be Kumbh or Piyali ( Small Cup) So Ghatpaat Kumbh, Piyali are the part of traditions and the tradition can not be changed by anyone except Mowlana Hazar Imam.

If the guidance is given by Mowlana Hazar Imam then it's OK well and good, and Noone has right to raise a question but if it is done according to our demand and wish then it will be called a reform. And the reformers have no room in Ismailism.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah (A.S.) writes:

"What has been my own policy with my followers? Our religion is our religion, you either believe in it or you do not. You can leave a faith but you cannot, if you do not accept its tenets, remain within it and claim to "reform" it.

You can abandon those tenets, but you cannot try to change them and still protest that you belong to the particular sect that holds them.

Many people have left the Ismaili faith, just as other have joined it throughout the ages.

About a score of people out of many millions-a small group in Karachi and in India-pretended to be Ismailis but called themselves "reformers". The true Ismailis immediately excommunicated them.

There has never been any question of changing the Ismaili faith; that faith has remained the same and must remain the same.

Those who have not believed in it have rightly left it; we bear them no ill-will and respect them for their sincerity."

Reference:-

Book, "The Memoirs of the Aga Khan"

By:- H.H. The Aga Khan III

In Africa, One person asked a question to Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah in Mehmani

He asked that:

"Ya Mowla! all the members of the Jamat partake Ab-e-Shafa from same Piyali ( Small cup),

Some of them may have been suffering from epidemic diseases like a Tuberculosis (TB.), Plague, Small Pox etc. they are spreading bacteria by coughing sniffing and sneezing."

The Imam's face turned red with anger upon hearing this presentation and said in loud voice:

" What are you prattling ( babbling)? the Ab-e-Shafa is a Noor, And whoever drinks Ab e Shafa (Niyaz) then all bacteria, insects and germs are destroyed.

-Late Alwaez Itmadi Hussain Ali Nathani Poonawala.

( National Tariqah Board for India)

So this is an issue of faith.

Pir Sadardin (R.A.) says in his Ginan granth:

Satgur kahere:

Ami pidhe vikh utare
Ane panni pidhe trasana bujay,
Bhojan jame kshudha bhange,
Tem hari japata patak jay Re.

Meaning:- The True Guide says: "By drinking Ab-e-Shafa (Niyaz,nector), poison is reduced and by drinking water, thirst is quenched.

By having a meal, hunger is broken.In the same manner, by remembering the Lord all the sins disappear."

Reference:- Ginan granth, " Saloko Nano" Verse- 56.

By:- Pir Sadardin (R.A.)

Ismaili Sister Layla from Hongkong writes:

Just a note, in Hong Kong J.K. Niyaz was still given to the Jamat in piyalis on Navroz day. ( this was when SARS was at its peak in Hongkong).

In Hongkong J.K., all the Jamati ceremonies are being conducted in the same manner. Niyaz is STILL given in piyalis, and no one even wears a mask in Khane.

The same is true for J.K. in Tokyo. Niyaz is STILL in piyalis.

With the SARS epidemic, the economy has been really bad, but the ceremonies in Khane have not changed at all.

-- Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:37 am.

Be it known that SARS was started from Hong kong just as Carona has started from China. How strong in faith Hongkong Jamat is! So my point is to say that those who are weak in the faith, they always create such issues.

=============================================

BLESSINGS OF AB-E-SHAFA

AB-E-SHAFA........AB means water and SHAFA means cure. Therefore, AB-E-SHAFA means water of cure.

In ginans, various names have been used for thisAb-e-Shafa such as Ghatpat, Amijal, Paval, Nur, Nirmal Nir, Nirmal Nur, Ami, Amiras, Kalash, Kumbh-Jal, Niyam etc.

Pir Hasan Kabirdin ( R.A.) says :

Eji nar paun dhre tiyanthi Khak ja laiye,
Teni Farman thaki goli kariye ebi taie tame.

Meaning:- "O brother ! Collect the dust where Lord puts his steps, and prepare pills of them according to the farman "

Eji te re khak nu nur ja pije,
Te pidha vina pap na jave ebi taie tame.

Meaning:- "O brother ! Drink nur ( ab-e-shafa ) of this dust, without drinking it sins are not removed "

Reference :-

-- Ginan,"Sarve jivuna jare"path no. 45 and 46.

By :- Pir Hasan Kabirdin ( R.A.).

However, today the Imam-of-the-Time himself sends ab-e-shafa for the Jamaat around the world.

In Ismaili tariqah, ab-i shafa is a ceremony for the healing of aql, ruh and jism. It is filled in a big jug (ibriq in the Koran, 56:18), which is supplied by small cups (suwa in the Koran, 12:72).

Both the jug and small cups are placed on a low wooden plank in the Jamatkhana.

Once Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah said, "One who is believer, he always drinks ab-i shafa, means he drinks of a cup of noor for ever"

(Poona, India, 20.1.1912).

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad shah (A.S.) Made the following Farman:

"One who is Momin, always Partake Ab-e-Shafa, that is always Partake of the Pyali ( Cup ) of NOOR."

-- Puna,India, Date:- 20-1-1912.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah ( A.S.) made the following Farman on 13-4-1945 in Nairobi, after himself having Prepared Ab-e-Shafa:

"All Jamat should have this Ab-e-Shafa Peacefully. It is very beneficial to have this Ab-e-Shafa for the Purification in the worldly life and in the Hereafter."

-- Nairobi, Date:- 13-4-1945.

Reference :- " Kalam-e-Imam-e-Mubin " Part (2)

Page no.304, Farman no. 472.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah(A.S.) has made the Farman on Ab-e-Shafa:

"You always Partake of Ab-e-Shafa. You may have Partaken for hundred years or thousand years but you might not have understood its meaning.

It has hundreds of meanings.

The first is that the great benefit of ten people partaking Ab-e-Shafa from one vessel is that you will live with pure heart and you will benefit a lot.

And while Partaking of Ab-e-Shafa if you pray for own betterment there will be a great benefit. ( But ) One who prays for his brethren rather than for himself only, benefits more.

One who Prays with true Momin and If he Prays for the Momin, then Allah will be nearer to him.....come closer to me and to Allah by listening my Farman, Partake Ab-e-Shafa, Offer Prayers and get closer to Allah.

You can get closer to Allah only if your deeds are Pure. Only then you can get the benefit of Partaking of Ab-e-Shafa and Offering the Prayer,

It will be beneficial if you ask for your betterment while praying and partaking of Ab-e-Shafa.

But it will be more beneficial if you ask for the betterment of brethren of your faith."

Hazrat I Sultan Mohammad Shah(A.S.) has made the Farman on Ab-e-Shafa:

"When you Partake of Ab-e-Shafa, your hearts do not get Purified by the Clay and Water. You do not understand how your hearts can be Purified.

The heart gets Purified by the Faith, belief and sincerity with which you partake of Ab-e-Shafa.

If there is no sincerity in your hearts, then there is no benefit of taking Ab-e-Shafa of Clay and Water. Benefit can be attained only if faith and heart are Purified first.

Those who do not recognize our Form, will not get benefit from drinking Clay and Water."

-- Zanzibar, Date :- 9-7-1899.

Reference :- Farman Book," BAHER-E-RAHEMAT "

Page no. 9, Rahemat no. 6.

" You touch empty Pyali ( small cup ) to your eyes after Partaking of Ab-e-Shafa. Why do you touch emty Pyali ( small cup ) to eyes ?

---Zanzibar, Date :- 15-09-1905.

Page no.259, Farman no. 119.

While once sending Ab-e-Shafa the Pakistan Jamat Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad shah (A.S.) Said :

"Give this Ab-e-Shafa to the whole Jamaat of Karachi. Don't put this Ab-e-Shafa in a small vessel but fill a big vessel and put little of this Ab-e-Shafa and offer this to all the spiritual children of Karachi.

Before offering this Ab-e-Shafa to Mukhi and Kamadia and Joint Mukhi, announce that:

" I myself have Prayed on this Ab-e-Shafa for the safety of the Jamaat from Calamities and for the Success of the Jamaat"

Cannes, Yokimour Palace, Date:- 13-10-1950.

The Message sent to Karachi Jamaat through Rai Suleman Hoodbhoy.

Muslim Scholar Imam Bukhari writes:

When their Prophet was speaking, there was a pin drop silence. No person had a fixed gaze at him. When he was having ablutions, the people took the used water for healing purpose."

Reference:- Book,(Bukhari, 2:179).

Some of the Companions vied and sometimes even quarrelled with one another in order to get the water left by the Prophet after performing his ablution, and considered it a privilege to drink it or to apply it to their bodies

-- (Bukhari, 1:32-33).

Some of them preserved carefully what was touched by the Prophet and used it as a cure for diseases

--(Tabaqat, 8:234).

In al-Muslim, it has been related that:

"The domestic servants and slaves of Medina often approached the Prophet on cold mornings with some water, and asked him to dip his hand in to sanctify it; the Prophet did not turn their request down, whatever the weather."

There are many instances that the clothes of the Prophet were used as shafa.

Suhail b. Sa'd relates that a woman brought a woven mantle (shamlah), requesting the Prophet that she had woven it and have brought, so that he might wear it.

The Prophet accepted and blessed her. The Prophet came out wearing it as a waist wrapper.

A certain man saw the Prophet and humbly requested for that mantle. The Prophet gave it to him. The people told him that he had not done well.

The man replied that he had not begged it for wearing it but it was begged for his shroud. Suhail said that it was his shroud when he died

-- (Tabaqat, 2:538).

Abdullah narrates that Asma had a cloak of toga of Kisra's pure silk. She said: It is the cloak of the Prophet, who used to wear it.

It came into the possession of A'isha after Prophet's death. When she died, I took it. When there is a sick man, we wash it for him.

--(Ibid. 2:539).

The Prophet usually took rest after noon in the house of Umm-i Salim, the mother of Anas bin Malik.

Once the Prophet drank water from her skin-bag. She cut down the portion which touched the mouth of the Prophet and kept it as a baraka and shafa.

--0(Sirat-i Sahabiat, p. 123).

The shafa (healing) for intellect (aql), soul (ruh) and body (jism) have been mentioned in the Koran: "And when I am sick, then He restores me to health" (26:80),

And it refers to the shafa of aql; "And We revealed the Koran which is a healing and a mercy to the believers" (17:82),

It refers to the shafa of soul; and "There comes forth from within it (honey) a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men" (16:69).

It refers to the shafa of body. In Ismaili tariqah, ab-i shafa is a ceremony for the healing of aql, ruh and jism.

It is filled in a big jug (ibriq in the Koran, 56:18), which is supplied by small cups (suwa in the Koran, 12:72).

Once Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah said, "One who is believer, he always drinks ab-i shafa, means he drinks of a cup of noor for ever"

--(Poona, 20.1.1912).

This indicates that the believers drink the holy water not only in this material world, but continue to drink spiritual nectar in hereafter.

The Koran says: "Surely, the pious shall drink of a cup whose mixture (mizaj) is camphor"(76:5),

"And they will be given to drink there of a cup mixed with ginger" (76:18),

"A spring from (the waters) whereof drink those nearest to God" (83:28), and

"Their Lord will give to them to drink a pure drink" (76:21).

References:-

(1) Book, "ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF ISMAILISM".Page.-70

(2) Book," PRACTICE and CEREMONIES"..Page.-103

(3) Ismaili.NET

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

COMPILED BY :-

Mohammad Ali Samnani, Attorney at law of High Court,
Hon.Missionary, Instructor of Higher Religious Course. Main 11 religions of the world..Houston, Texas, U.SA
mahebubchatur

Abe Shafa in paper cups - Pyalis - Form and essence

Post by mahebubchatur »

Abe Shafa in Disposable cups. (Essence and Form)

Drinking Abe Shafa from one cup (pyali), does not mean all Murids have to drink from only one pyali. In fact many pyalis are used. However there is one kumbh per Ghat Path.

There are many Ghat Paths (Kumbh’s) depending on the number of Jamat in the congregation.

Abe Shafa is shared from one Kumbh onto many Pyalis.

It is only the Abe Shafa which is blessed during Dua recitation with “Farman” and “ Noor” (Farmans below)

The content of Kumbh and the pyalis are Niyaz (Abe Shafa).

The essence is in the Abe Shafa. Kumbh and Pyalis are the form, not the essence.

Therefore Mukhi Saheb can decide to have disposable or paper Pyalis in special circumstances. Or indeed for Niyaz to be even given from the Kumbh direct to the Murid. By giving a few drops on the hand of Murids (like Sukreet is and can be)

None of the Essecne or benefits of Abe Shafa are lost because paper pyalis are used, or indeed if a few drops are served directly onto a murids hand to drink.

Question and comments below
(Any more comments and rebates Farmans will be appreciated)

MAHEFIL-E-SHAMM-E
The following Question has been asked by one of the members of this forum in my messenger box.
He writes that the following circular has been received by him in WhatsApp. Is it authentic or not? Is it from the Council or not?

CIRCULAR:

Please note the council and ITREB of BC has advised the following due to the Novel COVID 19 Virus.

All social gatherings will be cancelled. This includes Devotional programs, Chai nights, Mendhi night, Navroz, Jaman and Senior’s Khushiali program.

Core programs such as BUI will continue

Jura - no open Juras. Small wrapped Juras will now be distributed.

Sukreet will be distributed on wax paper only. No sukreet on hands.

Abe Safa will be in disposable paper cups starting Friday. Bottles will be available to take home. The above applies to BK and will start on Saturday.

No changes to D’ua Karavi, Chaanta, Shah Jo Deedar as of yet.

More information to follow. Please come see us in JK if you have any questions.

Much prayers and gratitude,

TC JMKs.

He asks " Can we change the traditions according to Circumstances? Plz explain. Ya Ali Madad.

ANSWER:

The National Council has done a great Job.These are all precautions have been taken for the safety of our Jamat. Jamatkhanas can be closed in Compelling circumstances.

Mukhi Kamadia saheban has discretionary powers to decide whether to open Jamatkhanas or not in Compelling circumstances like flood, hurricane, Cyclone, or naural disaster like a Covid 19 virus.

These Powers have been alloted to Mukhi Kamadia Saheban by the Mowlana Hazar Imam.

Now I want to discuss next point as we have read the council's circular:

"Abe Safa will be in disposable paper cups starting Friday. Bottles will be available to take home. The above applies to Baitul Khayal and will start on Saturday."

Iam little bit confused about disposal paper cups instead of Original Niyaz Piyali ( Small cup) because original Piyali has esoteric significance and meanings.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah ( A.S.) has said:

"You always Partake of Ab-e-Shafa. You may have Partaken for hundred years or thousand years but you might not have understood its meaning. It has hundreds of meanings.

Here Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah (A.S.) says to drink Ab-e-Shafa from one vessel which may be Kumbh or Piyali ( Small Cup) So Ghatpaat Kumbh, Piyali are the part of traditions and the tradition can not be changed by anyone except Mowlana Hazar Imam.

If the guidance is given by Mowlana Hazar Imam then it's OK well and good, and Noone has right to raise a question but if it is done according to our demand and wish then it will be called a reform. And the reformers have no room in Ismailism.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah (A.S.) writes:

"What has been my own policy with my followers? Our religion is our religion, you either believe in it or you do not. You can leave a faith but you cannot, if you do not accept its tenets, remain within it and claim to "reform" it.

You can abandon those tenets, but you cannot try to change them and still protest that you belong to the particular sect that holds them.

Many people have left the Ismaili faith, just as other have joined it throughout the ages.

About a score of people out of many millions-a small group in Karachi and in India-pretended to be Ismailis but called themselves "reformers". The true Ismailis immediately excommunicated them.

There has never been any question of changing the Ismaili faith; that faith has remained the same and must remain the same.

Those who have not believed in it have rightly left it; we bear them no ill-will and respect them for their sincerity."

Book, "The Memoirs of the Aga Khan"

By:- H.H. The Aga Khan III

In Africa, One person asked a question to Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah in Mehmani

He asked that:

"Ya Mowla! all the members of the Jamat partake Ab-e-Shafa from same Piyali ( Small cup),

Some of them may have been suffering from epidemic diseases like a Tuberculosis (TB.), Plague, Small Pox etc. they are spreading bacteria by coughing sniffing and sneezing."

The Imam's face turned red with anger upon hearing this presentation and said in loud voice:

" What are you prattling ( babbling)? the Ab-e-Shafa is a Noor, And whoever drinks Ab e Shafa (Niyaz) then all bacteria, insects and germs are destroyed.

-Late Alwaez Itmadi Hussain Ali Nathani Poonawala.

( National Tariqah Board for India)

So this is an issue of faith.

Pir Sadardin (R.A.) says in his Ginan granth:

Satgur kahere:

Ami pidhe vikh utare
Ane panni pidhe trasana bujay,
Bhojan jame kshudha bhange,
Tem hari japata patak jay Re.

Meaning:- The True Guide says: "By drinking Ab-e-Shafa (Niyaz,nector), poison is reduced and by drinking water, thirst is quenched.

By having a meal, hunger is broken.In the same manner, by remembering the Lord all the sins disappear."

Reference:- Ginan granth, " Saloko Nano" Verse- 56.

By:- Pir Sadardin (R.A.)

Ismaili Sister Layla from Hongkong writes:

Just a note, in Hong Kong J.K. Niyaz was still given to the Jamat in piyalis on Navroz day. ( this was when SARS was at its peak in Hongkong).

In Hongkong J.K., all the Jamati ceremonies are being conducted in the same manner. Niyaz is STILL given in piyalis, and no one even wears a mask in Khane.

The same is true for J.K. in Tokyo. Niyaz is STILL in piyalis.

With the SARS epidemic, the economy has been really bad, but the ceremonies in Khane have not changed at all.

-- Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:37 am.

Be it known that SARS was started from Hong kong just as Carona has started from China. How strong in faith Hongkong Jamat is! So my point is to say that those who are weak in the faith, they always create such issues.

BLESSINGS OF AB-E-SHAFA

AB-E-SHAFA........AB means water and SHAFA means cure. Therefore, AB-E-SHAFA means water of cure.

In ginans, various names have been used for thisAb-e-Shafa such as Ghatpat, Amijal, Paval, Nur, Nirmal Nir, Nirmal Nur, Ami, Amiras, Kalash, Kumbh-Jal, Niyam etc.

Pir Hasan Kabirdin ( R.A.) says :

Eji nar paun dhre tiyanthi Khak ja laiye,
Teni Farman thaki goli kariye ebi taie tame.

Meaning:- "O brother ! Collect the dust where Lord puts his steps, and prepare pills of them according to the farman "

Eji te re khak nu nur ja pije,
Te pidha vina pap na jave ebi taie tame.

Meaning:- "O brother ! Drink nur ( ab-e-shafa ) of this dust, without drinking it sins are not removed "

-- Ginan,"Sarve jivuna jare"path no. 45 and 46.

By :- Pir Hasan Kabirdin ( R.A.).

However, today the Imam-of-the-Time himself sends ab-e-shafa for the Jamaat around the world.

In Ismaili tariqah, ab-i shafa is a ceremony for the healing of aql, ruh and jism. It is filled in a big jug (ibriq in the Koran, 56:18), which is supplied by small cups (suwa in the Koran, 12:72).

(Poona, India, 20.1.1912).

"One who is Momin, always Partake Ab-e-Shafa, that is always Partake of the Pyali ( Cup ) of NOOR."

-- Puna,India, Date:- 20-1-1912.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah ( A.S.) made the following Farman on 13-4-1945 in Nairobi, after himself having Prepared Ab-e-Shafa:

"All Jamat should have this Ab-e-Shafa Peacefully. It is very beneficial to have this Ab-e-Shafa for the Purification in the worldly life and in the Hereafter."

-- Nairobi, Date:- 13-4-1945.

Reference :- " Kalam-e-Imam-e-Mubin " Part (2)

Page no.304, Farman no. 472.

Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah(A.S.) has made the Farman on Ab-e-Shafa:

"You always Partake of Ab-e-Shafa. You may have Partaken for hundred years or thousand years but you might not have understood its meaning.

It has hundreds of meanings.

And while Partaking of Ab-e-Shafa if you pray for own betterment there will be a great benefit. ( But ) One who prays for his brethren rather than for himself only, benefits more.

One who Prays with true Momin and If he Prays for the Momin, then Allah will be nearer to him.....come closer to me and to Allah by listening my Farman, Partake Ab-e-Shafa, Offer Prayers and get closer to Allah.

You can get closer to Allah only if your deeds are Pure. Only then you can get the benefit of Partaking of Ab-e-Shafa and Offering the Prayer,

It will be beneficial if you ask for your betterment while praying and partaking of Ab-e-Shafa.

But it will be more beneficial if you ask for the betterment of brethren of your faith."

Hazrat I Sultan Mohammad Shah(A.S.) has made the Farman on Ab-e-Shafa:

"When you Partake of Ab-e-Shafa, your hearts do not get Purified by the Clay and Water. You do not understand how your hearts can be Purified.

The heart gets Purified by the Faith, belief and sincerity with which you partake of Ab-e-Shafa.

If there is no sincerity in your hearts, then there is no benefit of taking Ab-e-Shafa of Clay and Water. Benefit can be attained only if faith and heart are Purified first.

Those who do not recognize our Form, will not get benefit from drinking Clay and Water."

-- Zanzibar, Date :- 9-7-1899.

Reference :- Farman Book," BAHER-E-RAHEMAT "

Page no. 9, Rahemat no. 6.

" You touch empty Pyali ( small cup ) to your eyes after Partaking of Ab-e-Shafa. Why do you touch emty Pyali ( small cup ) to eyes ?

---Zanzibar, Date :- 15-09-1905.

Page no.259, Farman no. 119.

While once sending Ab-e-Shafa the Pakistan Jamat Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohammad shah (A.S.) Said :

"Give this Ab-e-Shafa to the whole Jamaat of Karachi. Don't put this Ab-e-Shafa in a small vessel but fill a big vessel and put little of this Ab-e-Shafa and offer this to all the spiritual children of Karachi.

Before offering this Ab-e-Shafa to Mukhi and Kamadia and Joint Mukhi, announce that:

" I myself have Prayed on this Ab-e-Shafa for the safety of the Jamaat from Calamities and for the Success of the Jamaat"

Cannes, Yokimour Palace, Date:- 13-10-1950.

The Message sent to Karachi Jamaat through Rai Suleman Hoodbhoy.

Muslim Scholar Imam Bukhari writes:

When their Prophet was speaking, there was a pin drop silence. No person had a fixed gaze at him. When he was having ablutions, the people took the used water for healing purpose."

Reference:- Book,(Bukhari, 2:179).

Some of the Companions vied and sometimes even quarrelled with one another in order to get the water left by the Prophet after performing his ablution, and considered it a privilege to drink it or to apply it to their bodies

-- (Bukhari, 1:32-33).

Some of them preserved carefully what was touched by the Prophet and used it as a cure for diseases

--(Tabaqat, 8:234).

In al-Muslim, it has been related that:

"The domestic servants and slaves of Medina often approached the Prophet on cold mornings with some water, and asked him to dip his hand in to sanctify it; the Prophet did not turn their request down, whatever the weather."

There are many instances that the clothes of the Prophet were used as shafa.

Suhail b. Sa'd relates that a woman brought a woven mantle (shamlah), requesting the Prophet that she had woven it and have brought, so that he might wear it.

The Prophet accepted and blessed her. The Prophet came out wearing it as a waist wrapper.

A certain man saw the Prophet and humbly requested for that mantle. The Prophet gave it to him. The people told him that he had not done well.

The man replied that he had not begged it for wearing it but it was begged for his shroud. Suhail said that it was his shroud when he died

-- (Tabaqat, 2:538).

Abdullah narrates that Asma had a cloak of toga of Kisra's pure silk. She said: It is the cloak of the Prophet, who used to wear it.

It came into the possession of A'isha after Prophet's death. When she died, I took it. When there is a sick man, we wash it for him.

--(Ibid. 2:539).

The Prophet usually took rest after noon in the house of Umm-i Salim, the mother of Anas bin Malik.

Once the Prophet drank water from her skin-bag. She cut down the portion which touched the mouth of the Prophet and kept it as a baraka and shafa.

--0(Sirat-i Sahabiat, p. 123).

The shafa (healing) for intellect (aql), soul (ruh) and body (jism) have been mentioned in the Koran: "And when I am sick, then He restores me to health" (26:80),

And it refers to the shafa of aql; "And We revealed the Koran which is a healing and a mercy to the believers" (17:82),

It refers to the shafa of soul; and "There comes forth from within it (honey) a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men" (16:69).

It refers to the shafa of body. In Ismaili tariqah, ab-i shafa is a ceremony for the healing of aql, ruh and jism.

It is filled in a big jug (ibriq in the Koran, 56:18), which is supplied by small cups (suwa in the Koran, 12:72).

--(Poona, 20.1.1912).

This indicates that the believers drink the holy water not only in this material world, but continue to drink spiritual nectar in hereafter.

The Koran says: "Surely, the pious shall drink of a cup whose mixture (mizaj) is camphor"(76:5),

"And they will be given to drink there of a cup mixed with ginger" (76:18),

"A spring from (the waters) whereof drink those nearest to God" (83:28), and

"Their Lord will give to them to drink a pure drink" (76:21).

References:-

(1) Book, "ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF ISMAILISM".Page.-70

(2) Book," PRACTICE and CEREMONIES"..Page.-103

(3) Ismaili.NET

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

COMPILED BY :-

Mohammad Ali Samnani, Attorney at law of High Court,
Hon.Missionary, Instructor of Higher Religious Course. Main 11 religions of the world..Houston, Texas, U.SA
mahebubchatur

Niyaz meaning and why we say Farman ?

Post by mahebubchatur »

I was asked why do we say Farman during Niyaz prayers and meaning of Niyaz - please see my reply below.

Request also sent to IIS/ITREB to let me have any related articles and materials/Farmans ?
&#11015;&#65039;

We say and use the word Farman a number of times during our daily prayers

1. We pray/ask Noor e Imsm to enable us to become Farman Badari Murids - To obey Farmans - This is a prayer/Venti during Tasbih and Du’as. Mukhis do so too during daily congregational prayers

2. During chanta in response to our prayer through Mukhi, who says Farman - He/She is Invoking the command & authority of Noor e Imam. In our response we seek help and guidance from Noor e Imam by invoking “Ya Ali Ya Madad”

3. During Niyaz we say Farman - We are invoking Noor e Imam and pray to seek blessings from noor e Imam. The person authorised by Imam (through Mukhi) responds to seek blessings of guidance and help - “Ya Ali Ya Madad”

4. There is the Tasbi prayer/venti of “Farman” in the morning - “Dhani Salamat Datar na Farman ni Tasbih” - during Ghapaat uthapan & Qiam prayers - we seek & pray to Noor e Imam for continuity of Imam’s blessings & Farmans - guidance - spiritual & worldly

5. We recite an earlier usually recent Farmans during prayers which contain guidance & blessings (Tawil & Talim of Imam)

6. We also recite Ginans which are (and are from) Farmans - They contain blessings, invocations and guidance from our Pirs who had them from from Farmans & have explained these in Ginans & or Quasedas.

Meaning of Farman is a command edict guidance wish and or an invocation or a prayer to Noor e Imam e Zaman. And we also pray to Imam seeking continuity of guidance/Farmans towards enlightenment/straight path. Hazar Imam & Imams have also given Farmans on the meaning and significance of Noor e Imam e Zaman & the Ismaili Tariquah -Interpretationof Islam (continuity of Tawil & Talim of Quran) - http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 0584#70584

Please also read my article in this forum at http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... oad&t=1779

M Chatur