Ithna Asharis (The Twelvers)

Discussion on doctrinal issues
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Very interesting but Gnosis what is your opinion on this, that Imam Jaffar Sadik him self participated in the burial of his own son Imam Ismail? wait brother I know you will say that is wrong and I also believe it is wrong but I am not saying this but it is written in our own book name Nuran Mubin! If you can find the first edition of nuran mubin written by Ali Mohammaf Chunara then you will find what I have wrote above! :lol:
It is possible that the burial was just a fake burial to make enemies fool but that is what it is written in our own Nuran Mubin, a history book of all Ismaili imams!
I will appreciate if you kindly give me your opinion on this.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Very interesting but Gnosis what is your opinion on this, that Imam Jaffar Sadik him self participated in the burial of his own son Imam Ismail? wait brother I know you will say that is wrong and I also believe it is wrong but I am not saying this but it is written in our own book name Nuran Mubin! If you can find the first edition of nuran mubin written by Ali Mohammaf Chunara then you will find what I have wrote above! :lol:
It is possible that the burial was just a fake burial but that is what it is written in our own Nuran Mubin, a history book of all Ismaili imams!
I will appreciate if you kindly give me your opinion on this.
ismailignosis

Post by ismailignosis »

Our article explains the fake funeral of Imam Ismail.

http://ismailignosis.com/2014/10/02/who ... ibn-jafar/
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To tret:Ya Ali Madad.
The hands of God is in other topic currently. Does your confusing/convincing posting of Hand absolutely or co relates to the Ayat 48:10, also chosen to be a part of our dua.
Answer is one line only.you also need to answer one word to a pending question elsewhere.
tret

Post by tret »

nuseri wrote:To tret:Ya Ali Madad.
The hands of God is in other topic currently. Does your confusing/convincing posting of Hand absolutely or co relates to the Ayat 48:10, also chosen to be a part of our dua.
Answer is one line only.you also need to answer one word to a pending question elsewhere.
You don't want to hear my answer. You want to hear what you want to hear. Unless I say Ali is God, you won't accept anything else as a valid answer. So why bother?