ANY MEMBER/S FROM PARIS, FRANCE

Biographies, Role Models etc...
pakifellah

ANY MEMBER/S FROM PARIS, FRANCE

Post by pakifellah »

YA ALI MADAD:<BR><BR>I am looking to find a person in Paris, France. I have lost all contacts with him and due to some <BR>emergency I need to relocate him ASAP.&nbsp; any o&shy;ne living in paris pls contact me. he use to go to<BR>Rue de prony&nbsp; JK.&nbsp; Please help.<BR><BR>thank you <BR>Ya Ali Madad.
zubair_mahamood

Re: ANY MEMBER/S FROM PARIS, FRANCE

Post by zubair_mahamood »

pakifellah wrote:YA ALI MADAD:<BR><BR>I am looking to find a person in Paris, France. I have lost all contacts with him and due to some <BR>emergency I need to relocate him ASAP.&nbsp; any o&shy;ne living in paris pls contact me. he use to go to<BR>Rue de prony&nbsp; JK.&nbsp; Please help.<BR><BR>thank you <BR>Ya Ali Madad.
Mowla Ali Madaad,

I live in paris.... can i help u
pakifellah

re:

Post by pakifellah »

Ya Ali Madad:&nbsp; thank you zubair for replying here is my email address:<BR><A href="mailto:pakifellah@hotmail.com">pakifellah@hotmail.com</A>&nbsp; plse send a test message and i will give you all the information<BR>about that person.<BR><BR>thanks again.<BR>malik
zubair_mahamood

Re: re:

Post by zubair_mahamood »

pakifellah wrote:Ya Ali Madad:&nbsp; thank you zubair for replying here is my email address:<BR><A href="mailto:pakifellah@hotmail.com">pakifellah@hotmail.com</A>&nbsp; plse send a test message and i will give you all the information<BR>about that person.<BR><BR>thanks again.<BR>malik
Mowla ali madaad,

i dont attend Jamatkhana as i havent got permision yet to attend Jamatkhana, so just make sure if i can be helpful to you..

zubair