Jamat locations in Shanghai China, and Bangkok

Activities in your jamats including posting of announcements
alyshea

Jamat locations in Shanghai China, and Bangkok

Post by alyshea »

My sister is travelling to Asia to teach english and will be going to a few cities to start her venture. I am wondering if anyone knows of Jamat Khanes around Shanghai and Bangkok, she is currently there and lost because she does not know how to speak the language and is having difficulty finding places. Please send me an e-mail if you can give me directions and locations of Jamat Khanes. Also if there is an official web-site that supplies this information I would greatl appreciate it. Thank you all so much, and Ya Ali Madad.

alyshea

alyshea.c@hotmail.com
malikapabani

Post by malikapabani »

Hi Alyshea, <BR><BR>thats wonderful to hear about your sisters venture.... i can understand that she maybe facing language barriers, Well, in re to your question. um there is a site that provides details of Jamat Khana and people to contact ie: mukhi saheeb and all. <BR><BR>the site is: <A href="http://www.ismaili.net/jk/asie/jkaddres ... <BR><BR>or if you have probs getting into this site here is the add.<BR><BR>Thailand: <STRONG>Jamatkhana<BR></STRONG>21-B Oriental Tower<BR>Sukhumvit 63<BR>Ekamai 12<BR>Bangkok<BR>It is held at the residence of Mukhi, and is every Friday at 7.30pm. And o&shy;n Sunday, when it is Chandrat. <BR><BR>Japan: (sorry couldnt find the actual loaction but did find a contact )<BR><A name=J6-1>Mukhi Saheb Amin Kazani <BR><DL><DT>Mobile phone:
<DD>(81) (090) 26220191<BR><BR>hope this helps you... (your sister....)<BR><BR>Ya Ali Madad<BR>Malika :)
<P><BR></P></DD></DL></A>