Français  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Laila-tul-Qadr
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Laila-tul-Qadr
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agakhani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The ten nights can be interpreted as 10 phases of our history as promulgated by the 10 avatars.

If, I accept your above interpretation then it make me believe that Allahtala already mentioned about 10 incarnation in Quran, am I right? if yes then obviously the theory of 10 incarnation of our pirs quoted in many ginans are true and correct!! but then why other Muslim brothers doesn't interpret it that way, the way you interpret above? Do you have any other proof for this?
View users profile Send private message Send email
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the balcony of his palace, Imam Hakim made a declaration to thousands of people: "I am the tenth manifestation of God"

Historians said he was mad. Ismailis say he was telling the truth which non-Ismailis could never understand. (Sharia and Haqiqah are two paths worlds apart, they shall never meet)

But The Imam made this declaration in a gathering of thousands where not even one was Hindu or Khojas, they were all Arabs.

There are many books telling about this. declaration of the Imam. You can find it in Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, volume 6 page 254,

also in Aziz, Philippe. "Les sectes secrètes de l'Islam: de l'Ordre des Assassins aux Frères Musulmans." Paris: Robert Laffont, 1983. About 90 pp. on the Ismailis, including annexes.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
agakhani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Imam Hakim made a declaration to thousands of people: "I am the tenth manifestation of God"

That is interesting Admin, this is my second surprise so far for today, I will Google and find out that book you mentioned in your post and definitively read it.
kmaherali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agakhani wrote:

If, I accept your above interpretation then it make me believe that Allahtala already mentioned about 10 incarnation in Quran, am I right? if yes then obviously the theory of 10 incarnation of our pirs quoted in many ginans are true and correct!! but then why other Muslim brothers doesn't interpret it that way, the way you interpret above? Do you have any other proof for this?

Qur'an is open to all kinds of interpretations to suit the intellectual needs of each Muslim. No Mulsim can accuse another one for misinterpreting it. There has been discussion and articles on this subject at:

Anecdotes --> The DARSHAN OF DAS AVTAAR

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=344
View users profile Send private message
agakhani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the decent answer Kbhai, but most of Muslims brothers interpret it as these 10 nights are last 10 nights of month of Ramadan.
but I really like the story of Mr. Jafferali Laji after he was converted from Hinduism.
kmaherali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laylat al-Qadr: Qur’ānic Revelation and Prophetic Inspiration

http://ismailignosis.com/2012/08/09/laylat-al-qadr-quranic-revelation-and-prophetic-inspiration/
nuseri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard maybe from Al Waezs or a Farman reading in JK,that Imam SMS(s.a) or other Imams
has said that for for a Haqiqati Momin,every night is a "night of power". If indeed if it was said.What does Imam means?
hussainkhan55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: CONCEPT OF CHHANTO IN DARKHANA JK KARACHI Reply with quote

Ok so we have so far been discussing about the significance of Lailtul Qadr and its interpretation in the light of Ismaili faith.
I am here to discuss another aspect of LAil tul Qadr i.e. Chhanta. Actually, i attend DArkhana JK in KArachi and had observed in last three years that the Chhanto has not been practised here whearas it should be practiced in this part of the world. Whether its my fault that i am ignorant about the timings of Chhanto and hence fail to attend it due to my ignorance or the authorities in our JK fails to arrange the Chhanta which in the latter case i think is tantamount to deliberately ignoring a vital ritual!!!!!!! Adding to the irony, that to in DARKHANA JK!!!!!!!!. I think its my fault that i am not physically present at the time of practising ritual which seems a lesser preposterous option.Anyways, can anyone please enlighten me about the whole process i.e. whether it takes place right after the evening prayers i.e when the jamat disperses OR it takes place somewhere during the all-night majlis. Upon asking a volunteer i was replied that THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE AN ALL NIGHT MAJLIS IN DARKHAN JK today. Also, my sister who seldom travels to Vancouver has said there is in fact an all-night majlis where tasbihat are offered but was flabbergasted when i mentioned about Chhanto (Lail tul Qadr) she was perplexed as if she was not aware about it which means it is not observed in Canada too as per my whatever little knowledge i have. Please can any one tell me at which time Chhanto takes place in Karachi JK DARKHANA and is there an all-night majlis or THERE IS NO SUCH CONCEPT OF IT!!!!!!!! Please prove the latter statement wrong. PLEASE guide me as i am in pricks and needles after not been able to attend Lail tul Qadr majlis and i have no other medium to address this issue othe than posting here. I NEED HELP!!!!
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chanto is performed in Canada in the Layl ul Kadar Mijlas (1st and 2nd Mijlas up to about 11pm)
hussainkhan55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Mr. Admin is it practised in KHI DARKHANA JK. This is what exactly i am trying to ask. Thanks for the reply yet.
agakhani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In USA where I lives there was and still is Chhanta ceremony after two du'a performed in Laitul Qadra night and this ceremony continues till 12.00 a.m. so that the late commers who have evening jobs also can take vantage of Chhanta.
a.poonjani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone please let me know any farman or event where imam asked us to celebrate lailat ul qadar on 23rd of ramdan..
zznoor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramadan is for fasting and nights are for performing Tahajjud Namaaz, reading Quran and remembering Allah.

Lailatul Qadra can happen any time, espicially last 10 nighta and perticularly odd nights. Those who fix it on 23 or 27 base it on Ahadith during Prophet's time.
Allah wants you to remember him in whole Ramadan not on one night only.

Ramadan Kareem
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference betwen Ismailis and other branches of Islam is that ismailis know which is the Night of Power under the historical guidance of the previous Imams. Such an important Night!
agakhani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ismailis in Amercia and Canada are celebration Laitul Qadra to night, while this night is very important in many ways but many jamati members thinks that this night is just for dasond* only but that is not true besides dasonds we can also take 16 different chhantas tonight, the list of these chhanta are as below, so, please recall these chhanta in your mind before you go for Chhanta.

1, Seeking forgiveness for failing to repent.
Tauba no chhanta

2, Seeking forgiveness for errors in Dasond
Dasond ni Bhul chuk no chhanto.

3, Seeking forgiveness for irregularity in performing daily 3 times prayers.
Tran vakht ni dua no bhul chuk no chanto

4, Seeking forgiveness fo our sins
Guna ni Bakshamani no chhanto

5, Seeking forgiveness for secret sins
Gupt guna no chhanto

6, Seeking forgiveness for sins from past four yugs ( lives )
char Jug no chhanto

7, Seeking forgiveness for promise made prior to birth.
Girbhavas no chhanto

8, Seeking forgiveness for having deviated from the straight path.
Pul Sirat no chhanto

9, Seeking forgiveness for acts which prevent us from experiencing noor
Roshnai no chhanot

10,Seeking mercy from the pain of exiting from the body
Ghor Bhid no chhanto

11,Seeking mercy at the time of accountability
Kabar na puchhana no chhanto

12, Seeking mercy during the journey leading to the first destination
Paheli Manzil no chhanto

13, Seeking mercy during the journey leading to the second destination.
Biji Manzil no chhanto

14, Seeking mercy in passing through 19 checkpoints
Ognis tol no chhanto

15, Seeking mercy in passing through 52 narrow passages
Bavan Ghati no chhanto

16, Chhadidar no chhanto ( specialy for Mukhi?Kamadia Saheban)

17, Mahadan no chhanto ( day of judgment )

-It is also true that if you do Bandgi/Ibadat tonight you will receive 1000 nights benefits.
- AS per Rai Abu Ali. recite Allah's 99 names 101 times if possible and if it not possible then recites at least 3 times Allah's names tonight, you will receive a big swab for reciting 99 names.

* One important clarification about Dasond:-

Many peoples think that "dasond no chhanto" is for they missed dasond from their income , but actually this chhanta is for errors we made in putting correct dasong, not all the dasond. Dasond is obligatory in our sect.
tret

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a good article about Night of Power

http://ismailignosis.com/2014/07/18/night-of-power-how-the-quran-was-revealed-in-human-language/
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As received:

> Some of these Tasbihs will be recited before midnight, during midnight tasbih, and also after the commencement of the majlis after midnight.
>
> DHIKAR TASBIHS AND MEANINGS OF THE TASBIHS
>
> ALLAHU AKBAR - ALLAH IS GREAT
> SUBHANA'LLAH - GLORY BE TO ALLAH
> AL-HAMDU LI'LLAH - PRAISE BE TO ALLAH.
>
> YA HAYYUL QAYYUM - O THE EVER- LIVING, THE ETERNAL
> YA ALIYYUL AZIM - O THE MOST HIGH, THE SUPREME
>
> YA RAHMAN, YA RAHIM
> O The most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
>
> YA ALI TU RAHEM KAR - O ALI, HAVE MERCY UPON US,
>
> YA MAWLA, TO FAZAL KAR - O OUR LORD, BESTOW YOUR GRACE UPON US
>
>
> SHUKHRAN LILLAH - ALL THANKS ARE DUE TO ALLAH,
>
> WAL HAMDU LILLAH - AND ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH
>
>
> IYYAKA NA’BUDU - YOU ALONE WE WORSHIP,
>
> WA IYYAKA NAST’EEN - AND FROM YOU ALONE WE SEEK HELP
>
> ZOOD ZOOD BA FARYAD BI RAS YA MAWLANA -
>
> HASTEN TO RESPOND TO OUR SUPPLICATION
>
> YA ALLAH - O ALLAH
>
> YA WAHAB - O BESTOWER
>
> YA ALI - O ALI, THE MOST HIGH
>
> ALLAHUS-SAMAD - ALLAH IS ABSOLUTELY INDEPENDENT
>
> YA DHAL JALAlI WAL IKRAM – O THE LORD OF MAJESTY AND REVERENCE
>
> ASTAGHFIRU'LLAHA RABBI WA ATUUBU ILAHI -
>
> I SEEK FORGIVENESS OF ALLAH, WHO IS MY LORD, AND I TURN TO HIM IN REPENTANCE.
>
> ALLAHUMMA SALLI'ALA MUHAMMADIN WA AALI MUHAMMAD-
>
> O ALLAH SHOWER YOUR BLESSINGS UPON MUHAMMAD AND HIS PROGENY (the Imams)
>
> (source ITREB – UK)

-----------------

> ASTAGHFIRULLAHA RABBI WA ATUBU ILAYHI
>
> (source: Devotional Literature – Primary 3)
>
> Our religion tells us that we should try and do all good deeds and keep away from evil deeds. Good deeds purify our soul and bring us closer to Allah.
>
> Hazrat Adam and Bibi Hawa (eve) were both allowed to live in Paradise, but they were asked not to eat from a particular tree. Shaitan, who was their enemy, misled them and made them to eat from the forbidden tree. Hazrat Adam and Bibi Hawa thus disobeyed Allah's command and committed sin. As a result they were removed from the Paradise. They then sought Allah's forgiveness.
>
> Shaitan tempts us to do the wrong deeds. We must be very careful and not to fall into Shaitan's trap. When Shaitan prompts us to do bad things, we must remember Allah.
>
> Our 48th Imam, Hazrat Mawlana Sultan Muhammad Shah (a.s.) said in his farman “Pir Sadardin lived like an angel (Zanzibar 13.9.1899)”. Imam also said “even when Pir Sadardin was alone, he believed that Allah was near him”. (Zanzibar 19.9.1899). Even though Pir Sadardin was so pious, he too sought Allah's Mercy and Forgiveness. It is very important that we turn to Allah in repentance.
>
> If we remember that Allah is always with us and seek his help, Shaitan will fail to tempt us to commit Sins. Whenever we feel week, or realise that we have committeddddd a sin, we should immediately recite the Tasbih of Astaghfirullah Rabbi wa atubu ilahi. Once we seek Allah's forgiveness, we must refrain from committing sins and try to be good.
>
> We also recite this Tasbih for the benefit of the soul of any Ismaili who has passed away. Allah, the Merciful, will forgive his sins.
>
> Explain – Qura'nic verses – Allah has created Man of the best status. He is intelligent and Allah has given him the knowledge of good and bad. Allah has given him the religion so that he may turn unto Him. If a man is tempted to do evil deeds, then he is reduced to the lowest of the low.
>
> Hazrat Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah (a.s.) said in his farman “Man has two lamps within himself; one of noor (light) and the other of fire (ignorance, destruction” - Mombasa 148.1905.)
>
> In his other farman he says “There are two paths by your sides...One is the path of animals, that is the path of flesh (physical existence), and the other is the path of soul, that is path of angels (nearness to Allah). The path of angel goes towards heaven. If you follow this path, you will reach the seventh heaven, but if you leave it, your soul will become bound to worldly things(that is, it will not rise to reach its exalted destiny”. Vadhvan Camp, 18.10.1903.
>
> Our Holy Prophet (s.a.s) also has also shown the importance of repentance by man. He says in his hadith:“He who repents of sin is even as he has no sin”.
>
> Repentance is really a transformation of one's whole being. The Arabic word for repentance is “Tauba”, which means turning away. Tauba is turning towards Allah, and away from all else.The Holy Qur'an calls upon the believers to turn to Allah in repentance
>
> “If any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented and amended (his conduct) lo!” He is oft-Forgiving, most Merciful” - 6:54.
>
> “Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and then turn quickly in repentance. They are they towards whom Allah turns – 4:17
>
> Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s) - “Allah is very glad at the repentance of His servants, when they repent and turn to Him” Mishkat al-Masabih X, iii-Iii-II
>
> If Allah is oft-Forgiving and most Merciful, that does not mean that a man can make a habit of repeating the wrong doings, after having repented. Repentance without remorse bears no fruits because it is nothing buy empty words. It is indeed a big lie spoken before Allah. Rabia, the great mystic of Islam said: “Seeking forgiveness (merely) with the tongue is the sin of lying”.
>
> Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah (s.a.) explains this as follows: “A man, whose clothes are dirty, will not be upset if someone splashes dirt on them; But a person, whose clothes are clean and, if a running vehicle were to splash mud upon him, he will be very upset. He will return home immediately to change them so that his friends may not jeer at him.
zznoor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laylatul Qadr: The Night of Power!

[outside link deleted]
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zznoor, thanks to having the guidance of our Imam, we know exactey when this night occurs. \

You do not need to send us to read in some external source that it is sometimes in the last 10 nights of the month... that info is only valuable to those who do not know when the Night of Power happens.
tret

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jami says how beautifully... I thought I would share this.

ای خواجه چه جویی ز شب قدر نشانی
هر شب شب قدر است اگر قدر بدانی
-جامی

Translation:
Oh khwaja! what are you seeking from the night of power [Lail-a-tul-Qadr]?
Every night is night of power [Night of Qadr], if you know its value of it[Night of Power].

-Jami
kmaherali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iqrā’ – ‘Read’ or ‘Remember’? Rethinking the First Revelation of the Qur’ān

Extract:

"According to most traditional accounts and interpretations, the Prophet was being told to readthe verses of the Qur’ān which the Angel Gabriel was conveying to him. This interpretation implies that the Qur’ān, even prior to being revealed in the physical world, was a static and fixed text which the Prophet merely conveyed or ‘read’ to his community. But there is another way of understanding these verses, based on early Muslim tradition and sources, which yields a different interpretation altogether."

More...
ismailignosis.com/2012/07/16/iqra-read-or-remember-rethinking-the-first-revelation-of-the-quran/
zznoor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What to say if you encounter the Night of al-Qadr

Transliteration: Allahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbu al-afwa fa'fu anni

Translation: "Oh Allah you are forgiving, and you love forgiveness, so forgive me." [At-Thirmidhi]
independent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAR HAMA'I SHABAHA SHAB E QADAR BUDEY
SHAB E QADAR BI QADAR BUDEY

If all nights were considered Shab e Qadar (night of power) than Shab e Qadar
should have lost its value (Qadar).

The night in which HAQIQI DIDAR is granted to a MOMIN is LAILATUL QADAR.

IMAM SAID; LIGHT IS NOT YOURS TO BE TAKEN, IT IS YOURS TO BE GIVEN.
kmaherali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

independent wrote:

I think we should consider this with a double point of view. From an individual perspective and the communal perspective. From an individual perspective it is possible to get Deedar everyday as per verse of the Ginan: Hetesu(n) Meelo Maaraa Munivaro http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/4123

jeere viraa hetesu(n) meelo maaraa munivaro
ane mukhe te saachee vaannee bolo
neet neet darshan keeje dev naa(n)
bhaai sutak paatak kholo..............................1

Dear brothers: With love have a gathering, O my believers and
speak from your mouths only the truth. Everyday (enjoy or seek)
the Vision of the Lord
. Brother open up your sins and irreligious
activities(for repentance and purification).

Form a communal point of view, Lail tul Qadr is a point of reference whereby every member is made aware of the need for spiritual enlightenment and happiness in life. There is an opportunity for cleansing of all the sins from all our past and present existences and hence prepare ourselves for the grace through which the Deedar is obtained. Hence the collective focus of the Jamat upon spiritual enlightenment and the appropriate collective zikr creates the power for the night.

There are Farmans which allude to a momin being in union with the Imam in this existence and hence always having deedar:

"Live in this world, and while living in this world, do good deeds. A momin can also be in union with the Ultimate in this world." (Dar es Salaam, Mar 9, 1925)

And MHI has said: "And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual. Therefore, seek out that Light and practise regularly, and be discreet." (London, August 6, 1994 )

It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year!
nuseri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Ali Madad.
the context of this night is both Zahiri and baatin( sufi concept) as well.I totaly agree to postings of tret and kmaherali.
For a momin attaining Noorani Didar is attaining the same could be any day of year and happening all throughout his/her life.
It was the start not the end for prophet attaining Noorani status where NOOR (soul ) takes over mind ,tongue and speech of that person.( Ali+lah= Allah) speaking out as first and second person out of prophet,I consider it as a greatest miracle of Mankind out of humble and devout person.
(submission to the will of Allah/Noor) ,if defines the faith and not religion of that person as ISLAM.
at zahiri level it looks like one night event but at baatin level it can be daily affair for those who achieve it.
like person celebrates birthday once a year but a joyous person feel that everyday is his birthday.
There is farman in this regard of imam SMS.
for a believer who have achieved Noorani status Didar,it is holy night is like every night and day as well for that person.

Nice to see znoor and tret postings,Keep it up and my best wishes
independent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmaherali wrote:
independent wrote:

I think we should consider this with a double point of view. From an individual perspective and the communal perspective. From an individual perspective it is possible to get Deedar everyday as per verse of the Ginan: Hetesu(n) Meelo Maaraa Munivaro http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/4123

jeere viraa hetesu(n) meelo maaraa munivaro
ane mukhe te saachee vaannee bolo
neet neet darshan keeje dev naa(n)
bhaai sutak paatak kholo..............................1

Dear brothers: With love have a gathering, O my believers and
speak from your mouths only the truth. Everyday (enjoy or seek)
the Vision of the Lord
. Brother open up your sins and irreligious
activities(for repentance and purification).

Form a communal point of view, Lail tul Qadr is a point of reference whereby every member is made aware of the need for spiritual enlightenment and happiness in life. There is an opportunity for cleansing of all the sins from all our past and present existences and hence prepare ourselves for the grace through which the Deedar is obtained. Hence the collective focus of the Jamat upon spiritual enlightenment and the appropriate collective zikr creates the power for the night.

There are Farmans which allude to a momin being in union with the Imam in this existence and hence always having deedar:

"Live in this world, and while living in this world, do good deeds. A momin can also be in union with the Ultimate in this world." (Dar es Salaam, Mar 9, 1925)

And MHI has said: "And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual. Therefore, seek out that Light and practise regularly, and be discreet." (London, August 6, 1994 )

It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year!

I think you mistook my quote as you wrote," It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year".
My quote is; The night in which Haqiqi Deedar is granted to a Momin is Laialtul Qadar ( valuable night). No where I mentioned once a year. In my opinion Haqiqi Deedar is conditional. The ginan part you quoted by Syed Imam Shah is not relevant for Lailatul Qadar. Please take the whole ginan completely and not in fragments. Syed Imam Shah has described the conditions for NIT O NIT DARSHAN. Same version is also available in other ginan by Syed Imam Shah.
Jire Bhaire Sutak Patak gatt mahe(n) Kholo
Gur Gatt Aagar karo prikash ji
Also when Imam said; Light is not yours to be taken, it is yours to be given is an explanation for individual and not on collective basis. Each soul has separate connection.
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have deleted your account "Independent". One person can not have a dozen alias on this board. One person = one account.
ppali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin wrote:
I have deleted your account "Independent". One person can not have a dozen alias on this board. One person = one account.

Admin you are right, MSMS said in a farman " MIRREY JO HAQ SARKHO"
ONE PERSON = ONE ACCOUNT. KHANAVADAAN.
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppali is your 10th account (I was going to say your 10th incarnation) Deleted.
kmaherali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

independent wrote:
I think you mistook my quote as you wrote," It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year".
My quote is; The night in which Haqiqi Deedar is granted to a Momin is Laialtul Qadar ( valuable night). No where I mentioned once a year. .
So are you saying that every individual has his/her own night of Lail tul Qadr? It as not the same for every individual?
independent wrote:

In my opinion Haqiqi Deedar is conditional. The ginan part you quoted by Syed Imam Shah is not relevant for Lailatul Qadar. Please take the whole ginan completely and not in fragments. Syed Imam Shah has described the conditions for NIT O NIT DARSHAN. Same version is also available in other
I never implied that the Daily Deedar is unconditional. It is of course conditional upon a person satisfying the requirements outlined in the other verses of the Ginan. But the main point is that it can happen in any day.
independent wrote:
Also when Imam said; Light is not yours to be taken, it is yours to be given is an explanation for individual and not on collective basis. Each soul has separate connection.
I never said that collective Deedar happens on the night of Lail tul Qadr. All I said that collectively people are made aware of the importance of spiritual enlightenement. Please read my posts carefully.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Doctrines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: