A miracle of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Share small ismaili stories
star_munir

A miracle of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Post by star_munir »

It is written in book Noor-e-mubin that khwaja Kamaludin was suffering from a disease which was very dangerous.He was not recovered although he went to many doctors of paris and london.Than there was only one way and that was to pray.He prayed for many weeks.Than one day he saw a dream.He saw Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah in dream and He said him to take a special kind of kathol [dal ka dana] found in mountainous area of India.He also said how to use it.Khwaja followed what Imam said to him in his dream and he was well within 6 months.

Re: A miracle of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Post by Guest »

star_munir wrote:It is written in book Noor-e-mubin that khwaja Kamaludin was suffering from a disease which was very dangerous.He was not recovered although he went to many doctors of paris and london.Than there was only one way and that was to pray.He prayed for many weeks.Than one day he saw a dream.He saw Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah in dream and He said him to take a special kind of kathol [dal ka dana] found in mountainous area of India.He also said how to use it.Khwaja followed what Imam said to him in his dream and he was well within 6 months.
Will you quote a proper reference so that I can verify it.

In ismailism - there is a zahiri deedar, batuni deedar and noorani deedar. There is no sapna (dream) deedar.
roxy

Re: A miracle of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Post by roxy »

star_munir wrote:It is written in book Noor-e-mubin that khwaja Kamaludin was suffering from a disease which was very dangerous.He was not recovered although he went to many doctors of paris and london.Than there was only one way and that was to pray.He prayed for many weeks.Than one day he saw a dream.He saw Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah in dream and He said him to take a special kind of kathol [dal ka dana] found in mountainous area of India.He also said how to use it.Khwaja followed what Imam said to him in his dream and he was well within 6 months.
Will you quote a proper reference so that I can verify it.

In ismailism - there is a zahiri deedar, batuni deedar and noorani deedar. There is no sapna (dream) deedar.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I have given the name of book.it is noorum mubin

Post by Guest »

star_munir wrote:I have given the name of book.it is noorum mubin
I am not able to login - Admin, please rectify my login problem.

I meant the page number, etc. or is it there are more than one type of book noorun mobin ?

I had mentioned in ismailism - there is a zahiri deedar, batuni deedar and noorani deedar. There is no sapna (dream) deedar. If there was a sapna (dream) deedar then we would have also prayed for swapna (dream) deedar but because mawlana hazar imam does not come in dream there is no swapna deedar.

I have also been given to understand that in kalame imame mubin farman sultan mohd mentioned he does not come in a dream. Perhaps in noorun mubin this sultan mohd shah appearing in dream was written and also people used to mentioned about imam coming in the dream and sultan mohd made himself clear by his farman.
momins1

Post by momins1 »

Actually, you see there can be "dream didars." If the Imam wants, he can contact you however he likes. Also, "dream didars" are possible but you can't tell anyone about em' cause they're supposed to be a private link between you and our Imam