Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlanta?

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
Shahzad_Ali

Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlanta?

Post by Shahzad_Ali »

<P>There are some ismailies going to Wrong direction in these cities. For example, they are not coming to JK.&nbsp; Instead they are going to person name Nasiruddin Hunzai.&nbsp; Anyone know anything about it? </P>
sofiya

Re: Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlant

Post by sofiya »

Shahzad_Ali wrote:<P>There are some ismailies going to Wrong direction in these cities. For example, they are not coming to JK.&nbsp; Instead they are going to person name Nasiruddin Hunzai.&nbsp; Anyone know anything about it? </P>

Where did you get this information from?
Shahzad_Ali

My Cousin live in Houston...

Post by Shahzad_Ali »

my cousin live in houston and he said he has about 700&nbsp;student and this is not good (he heard that they are building or will rent some space to have their own kiryaa karee.&nbsp;&nbsp; Some of his students says that they see hazarat Ali and all previous imams in their dreams.&nbsp; And there are many more stupid things they say, that i rather dont say it here.&nbsp; Also, &nbsp;already there are few waizeen went to houston to give waiz in Jk's and tell others to stop this non sense, and have faith in hazar imam etc <BR>[/list][/code]
Shahzad_Ali

why i have this stupid funny looking characters shows up in.

Post by Shahzad_Ali »

<P>how can i stop these character in my post answers ? </P>
curious2

Post by curious2 »

Make sure your Disable HTML in this post option is checked, rest of the options should be unchecked. These options shows up right when you are replying to any post.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There has been a parallel discussion on this subject under:

Current Issues --> what is hunzai faith????

You may want to go there.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

It is over buddy longtime ago, you know any wrong proclamation of anyone doesn't last long, that self proclaimed Guru has been
disappeared from Texas for a long time, nobody knows where he at!! the good news is his followers restart to come in JK,
now we all pray that MHI give them strength to stay on Shirat-al-Mustaquim.