Islamic Freshman

Put your inspiration poems or quotes here...

Islamic Freshman

Post by Guest »

<DIV>This is my freshman year in life</DIV><DIV>Behold the power we truly confide</DIV><DIV>For I am an Ismaili whose pleasure resides</DIV><DIV>In the truth's, my Imam's, my religion's eyes</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>My spiritual path remains solid and fine</DIV><DIV>With my soul, will follow my precious time</DIV><DIV>for Time is of the essence, the essence purifies</DIV><DIV>Each moment we spent, each hour that flies</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Education and Knowledge is needed for bliss</DIV><DIV>Will power and Courage we'll accomplish this wish</DIV><DIV>The wisdom and Strength, of my Noorani Imam</DIV><DIV>Will lead to an innocent, more purer Islam</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>They scream "Jihad!" in the name of God</DIV><DIV>But is it true, that we somehow Forgot?</DIV><DIV>Not the torture of pride, or logical Sin</DIV><DIV>but the meaning of Islam is Submission to Him</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>The meaning of an ismaili will o&shy;nly be known</DIV><DIV>When Islam's misconceptions, will finally be shown</DIV><DIV>Knowledge will be pounding, but the Heart will be calm</DIV><DIV>That my dear freshman...is REAL Islam...<BR><BR>~Hina Husain~ 08/16/2005<BR><BR>( I just began teaching REC again, and since I am teaching 9th graders, I decided to write this. It's not much, but enjoy :)</DIV>[/i]