Farman Mubarak

Put your inspiration poems or quotes here...
star_munir

Farman Mubarak

Post by star_munir »

11 July is comming.The gift which we can give to Hazir Imam is to follow His Farmans.

Here I am writing Some Farmans from book Kalam-e-Imam-e-zaman[Farmans of africa]

1 THOSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN WHO ARE REGULAR IN ATTENDENCE IN JAMAT KHANA,WHO ARE REGULAR IN THEIR RELIGIOUS DUTIES,IT IS THOSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN WHO ARE LEADING THE WAY.

2 MY BELOVED SPIRITUAL CHLDREN ,YOUR CARE AND WELFARE WILL ALWAYS BE MY GREATEST CONCERN.

3 THERE IS ONLY ONE SURE KEY FOR HAPPINESS ,THAT IS YOUR PRAYER.MOST OF YOU WILL KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD A DIFFICULT TIME OR IF YOU HAVE SOME SPECIAL UN HAPPINESS THE ONLY REAL SOURCE OF HEALNG IS PRAYER.

4 ALL CHILDREN SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE ATLEAST 2 HOURS OF EXERCISE IN THE FRESH AIR EVERY DAY.

5 I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER FIRST OF ALL THAT THE IMAM HAS INFINITELY MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU HAVE TO JUDGE WHAT IS GOOD,WHAT IS WISE,WHAT IS THE SOUND FOR THE FUTURE OF THE JAMAT.
altaf_rupani_1

Re: Farman Mubarak

Post by altaf_rupani_1 »

star_munir wrote:11 July is comming.The gift which we can give to Hazir Imam is to follow His Farmans.

Here I am writing Some Farmans from book Kalam-e-Imam-e-zaman[Farmans of africa]

1 THOSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN WHO ARE REGULAR IN ATTENDENCE IN JAMAT KHANA,WHO ARE REGULAR IN THEIR RELIGIOUS DUTIES,IT IS THOSE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN WHO ARE LEADING THE WAY.

2 MY BELOVED SPIRITUAL CHLDREN ,YOUR CARE AND WELFARE WILL ALWAYS BE MY GREATEST CONCERN.

3 THERE IS ONLY ONE SURE KEY FOR HAPPINESS ,THAT IS YOUR PRAYER.MOST OF YOU WILL KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD A DIFFICULT TIME OR IF YOU HAVE SOME SPECIAL UN HAPPINESS THE ONLY REAL SOURCE OF HEALNG IS PRAYER.

4 ALL CHILDREN SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE ATLEAST 2 HOURS OF EXERCISE IN THE FRESH AIR EVERY DAY.

5 I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER FIRST OF ALL THAT THE IMAM HAS INFINITELY MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU HAVE TO JUDGE WHAT IS GOOD,WHAT IS WISE,WHAT IS THE SOUND FOR THE FUTURE OF THE JAMAT.
Please quote the complete farmans with proper reference.
Thanks.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

You can read complete Farmans from book Kalam-e-Imam-eZamans.In this book there are Farmans of Hazir Imam.
altaf_rupani_1

Post by altaf_rupani_1 »

star_munir wrote:You can read complete Farmans from book Kalam-e-Imam-eZamans.In this book there are Farmans of Hazir Imam.
The problem is the book is not made available to the jamat by those who should have made it available.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

It is not possible for me to write full Farmans
altaf_rupani

Post by altaf_rupani »

star_munir wrote:It is not possible for me to write full Farmans
Please at least give a proper reference - date of farman, place, etc. If serial number is there then serial number be also given. By doing this the person having the farman book with the help of reference can refer to the farmans without wasting much time.

By the way why it is not possible for you to write the full Farmans ?
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

1 Nairobi,kenya october 4 ,1962

2 East Africa,saturday october 12 1957

3 Nairobi october 13 1959

4 East Africa, Saturday october 12 1957

5 Mombasa,Kenya December 14 1973
sairoz

farman of madagascar visite

Post by sairoz »

<H1><FONT color=midnightblue size=5>from whare i can get farman of maulanahazarimams last madagascar visite</FONT></H1>