Full financial disclosure in MA

Any Institutional activities in the world
unnalhaq

Full financial disclosure in MA

Post by unnalhaq »

Full financial disclosure will be requires my Massachusetts by ALL RELIGIOUS ENTITIES that collect more than $5,000.00. We know there are Jks in that state and this disclosure goes beyond AKF, AKU, FOCUS and JK Development Fund because (AKF, AKU, FOCUS and JK Development Fund) have been filing according the Sate and Federal Revenue Codes but this new Law in MA will require Annual Jameti Fund and other CA$H contributions/offerings.
It is very likely if this becomes into the law and stands challenges in the state’s courts other 49 states are to follow.

This may [sentence edited by Admin - sorry].
curious2

Post by curious2 »

Well ... This may .... be a problem for those who aren't paying taxes. Big deal, eh?
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

curious2 wrote:Well ... This may .... be a problem for those who aren't paying taxes. Big deal, eh?
I got your point but lets not egg folks on, at least not yet (you know what happened to my Paul Martin post :wink: )
Some footnotes [This post was meant to make folks aware]
The MA legislature's (as other legislatures) intent is not for tax collection, rather accountability of non-profit organizations especially religious organizations' budget and spending.
curious2

Post by curious2 »

unnalhaq wrote:you know what happened to my Paul Martin post :wink: )
We (ismailis) are naturally and inherently a non-democractic society, and there's nothing much you and I can do about it. But that is all besides the point. :shock:
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

curious2 wrote:
unnalhaq wrote:you know what happened to my Paul Martin post :wink: )
We (ismailis) are naturally and inherently a non-democractic society, and there's nothing much you and I can do about it. But that is all besides the point. :shock:
I guess we just have to wait for the Chinese to march thought the ancient Silk Road first :wink: Before His Time.

I would think it would be a Monarchy, The Imam being The King...
But secular life Imam Himself has advocated Democracy.