Rumoured London Visit 2005

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
s786

Rumoured London Visit 2005

Post by s786 »

I have been told that Hazar Imam will be visiting London, UK for deedar early August... is this true?

Can anyone from London share some information they might have.

Thank you!

S786
danisha1321

Post by danisha1321 »

<P>A friend of mine has told me the same, he says the dates have not been confirmed but Hazar Imam is visiting London in August for Deedar for 3 days.&nbsp; Hopefully we'll find out soon as I wasn't able to go to Canada and i'd really like to go.</P>
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

danisha1321 wrote:<P>A friend of mine has told me the same, he says the dates have not been confirmed but Hazar Imam is visiting London in August for Deedar for 3 days.&nbsp; Hopefully we'll find out soon as I wasn't able to go to Canada and i'd really like to go.</P>
I have heard that it would we second week of August; between August 8 through August 11th.
I have also heard maybe Zanzibar this July, in next three weeks??
aleem

hazar imam visit

Post by aleem »

I alos heard about hazar imam vist to tanzania in july .this visit it to celebrate 100 years of Jamat Khana since its inauguration on 17th of August 1905. I have also heard that hazar imam is comming to london on2 week of august which is more likely to be a sunday because hazar imam has mostly happened every two or three days these year.eg

2005, May 20friday AGA KHAN AND WRITER SOYINKA TO GIVE KEYNOTE SPEECHES
2005, May 22:sunday IPI CONGRESS IN NAIROBI
2005, May 28 saturday SHIGAR FORT INAUGURATION
2005, June 6 monday EREMONY FOR THE DELEGATION OF THE ISMAILI IMAMAT FOUNDATION
2005, June 8 wed: toronto visit
2005, June 10 friday: AGA KHAN SPEAKS TO THOUSANDS IN VANCOUVER
2005, June 25 saturday : AGA KHAN AWARDED HONORARY DEGREE BY AUB

and there is no sporting events or meetings planned for the queen of blair on the 17th of august.so who knows..And alexdra pplace is also free on that date.
SunshineSerena

Post by SunshineSerena »

Any update o&shy;n the London visit since the bombing might have changed plans?
aleem

Post by aleem »

IDS is still on although the council said keep a low profile. so i spectulate that hazar imam would still be coming.
tasbiha

IDS cancelled?

Post by tasbiha »

I just read on another forum that IDS in London for Sunday is cancelled. I don't know if it's true, so if anyone is planning on travelling far to get there, you'd better check it out.
aleem

Ids

Post by aleem »

I know what i said on ids on 13th jluy but in jk yesterday it was accounce that it has been cancelled for definitely.sorry for incovience this may have caused.
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

TIME4-WAKEUP wrote:ps: this is my forth user id (TIME4-WAKEUP ) because organizer does not to listen to diffrent music. !!!!!
I don't like Indian (the dotted not the feathered) music either. I am just commenting on music in general not what you are writing.:wink: