Athar ved

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
star_munir

Athar ved

Post by star_munir »

The word Athar ved is used in many Ginans.What is the correct meaning of it?
1 Quran
2 Ginans of Pir Sadardin
3 Last book
4 Name of holy book of hindus
5 or any other mening?
shamsu

Athar Ved

Post by shamsu »

In the last week or so I have heard somewhere either in ginan or Waez that

ATHAR VED is QURAN

Re: Athar Ved

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:In the last week or so I have heard somewhere either in ginan or Waez that

ATHAR VED is QURAN
History reveals that the standard text titled Quran available in book stalls was not copied directly from the Book of Allah (Quran). In fact the compilers rejected the original book of Allah. When you mention Quran - which Quran - original or the one available in book stalls?

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:In the last week or so I have heard somewhere either in ginan or Waez that

ATHAR VED is QURAN
When you say "Quran" then Quran is the message of Allah and Quran reveals Lord is God. Lord gives farmans according to the changing times because he is the guide to his followers according to the changing times -so follow the path shown by the Lord (Imam of the Time).

- What do you say.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:

ATHAR VED is QURAN
When you say "Quran" then Quran is the message of Allah and Quran reveals Lord is God. Lord gives farmans according to the changing times because he is the guide to his followers according to the changing times -so follow the path shown by the Lord (Imam of the Time).

- What do you say.
This is interesting. Ginan mention:

Athar ved ki khaar na jaanne re
Athar ved ne bhanni ye Quraan re
Athar ved Naaraayann bhanneyaa re
Kul duniyaa te mukar paddiyaa re

Athar ved's secret no one knows
Athar ved has bhanni this Quran
Athar ved Naaraayan (lord) says so
Whole duniya ....

So - Athar Ved refers to the Lord.

In which case

option no. (5) or any other mening? - is the answer to the question raised by star_munir.
shamsu

Quran

Post by shamsu »

My Opinions

For a long time I thought the Quran was the Book itself but eventually I realised that Quran is not just composed of paper, ink and letters.

Quran is essentially an experience that each individual has to discover for himself and that too can happen only with the Blessings of Ya Aly

Languages and words are standard symbols created for the sole purpose of communicating thoughts and ideas from one person to another.

When we talk about the Kitab of Quran, It is a symbol of the thoughts and ideas of He who is above all else, above this world, above time, above the human mind and above the human intellect.

I do not think anybody who is human can really talk about or interpret the Quran.

It is only Ya Aly who can interpret the Quran.

We can talk all we want but the Absolute Truth about The Quran is with the Imam-e-Mubeen, Mowlana Shah Karim Al-Husayni.

Re: Quran

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:My Opinions

For a long time I thought the Quran was the Book itself but eventually I realised that Quran is not just composed of paper, ink and letters.

Quran is essentially an experience that each individual has to discover for himself and that too can happen only with the Blessings of Ya Aly

Languages and words are standard symbols created for the sole purpose of communicating thoughts and ideas from one person to another.

When we talk about the Kitab of Quran, It is a symbol of the thoughts and ideas of He who is above all else, above this world, above time, above the human mind and above the human intellect.

I do not think anybody who is human can really talk about or interpret the Quran.

It is only Ya Aly who can interpret the Quran.

We can talk all we want but the Absolute Truth about The Quran is with the Imam-e-Mubeen, Mowlana Shah Karim Al-Husayni.
Quran reveals that Allah's message were in the form of a book (in fact even during the period of Moses - books were there and Moses used to read lot of books. Book were prepared from the material available during the relevant period - Else how do you think you have the present standard text of Quran (and history reveals that this was not copied from the original Book of Allah) :

As I said, Quran reveals that Allah's message were in the form of a book:

Az-Zumar - 39
23) Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful message in the form of a Book consistent with itself (Yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah's praises. Such is the guidance of Allah: He guides therewith whom He pleases but such as Allah leaves to stray can have none to guide."

Sad - 38
29) (Here is) a Book which We have sent down unto thee full of blessings that they may ponder over its messages and that men of understanding may receive admonition.

Because the standard text of Quran (book available in books stalls) was not copied from the original Book of Allah - only Allah knows what is right and what is wrong because it is He who gave the message. So only mawlana hazar imam's interpretation is a correct one.

Part of Farman - Karachi, Pakistan - Tuesday, September 27, 1960
-----------
Secondly about training students to go out and to get the original material and thirdly to present the material in a logical form, because the very heart of Islam is logical. There is no hocus-pocus. There is no nonsense. It is clear and it is lucid and it is understandable, and for those of you who have studied it closely, this will be the first thing apparent to you.

More farman - Quran

Post by Guest »

Farman - Bombay 9 November 1967
-----------
My beloved spiritual children, I have been very happy to hear this morning those spiritual children who came there close to me to recite Du'a and to recite the meaning of the Du'a. However, I am not going to accept from the teachers of the Religious Night Schools simply to listen to those spiritual children who are the best. I would like any spiritual child who is here present, who attends Religious Night School, to answer to me: What is the meaning of Malikin-naas? You know the sura which says "Qul A'uzu bi-Rabbinnaas, Malikin-naas, Elahin-naas." What does Malikin-naas mean? Which is the spiritual child here who can tell me the meaning of Malikin-naas?

(One spiritual child gave the meaning of Malikin-naas as "Master of the People - the Imam.")

Good, very good. My beloved spiritual children, I will go further. In the same sura you have "Qul A'uzu bi-Rabbinnaas, Malikinnaas. Elahin-naas, Min shar-ril vasvaasil Khannaas. "What does the word vasvaas mean? What is the meaning of the word vasvaas? It is important to know the meaning.

(A spiritual child answered in Gujarati: "Vasvasaa.")

Good, very good. My beloved spriritual children, I am very happy to see that I can ask you what are difficult questions, and there is always someone present who knows the answer. This is very, very good. I will ask you one more question: what is the meaning of Yawm-id-Din? I want someone here to tell me what is the meaning of Yawm-id-Din?

(A spiritual child answered: "The Day of Judgement.")

My beloved spiritual children, I am happy to see that your knowledge since I was last here and your understanding of both the Du'a and other suras of the Qur'an-e-Sharif is much better, much, much better. I would like you to go on improving your knowledge and your understanding of the Du'a and of those parts of the Qur'an-e-Sharif which are important to us in our every-day lives, in our understanding of our Faith.

Bye Bye

Post by Guest »

I have noticed that the Admin or Moderator, i.e. Umed, has started deleting my postings judging it from his point of view even though his point of view goes against the farman and the quran, I am no longer interested in posting in the forum.
shamsu

Re: More farman - Quran

Post by shamsu »

Anonymous wrote:Farman - Bombay 9 November 1967
-----------
My beloved spiritual children, I have been very happy to hear this morning those spiritual children who came there close to me to recite Du'a and to recite the meaning of the Du'a. However, I am not going to accept from the teachers of the Religious Night Schools simply to listen to those spiritual children who are the best. I would like any spiritual child who is here present, who attends Religious Night School, to answer to me: What is the meaning of Malikin-naas? You know the sura which says "Qul A'uzu bi-Rabbinnaas, Malikin-naas, Elahin-naas." What does Malikin-naas mean? Which is the spiritual child here who can tell me the meaning of Malikin-naas?

(One spiritual child gave the meaning of Malikin-naas as "Master of the People - the Imam.")

Good, very good. My beloved spiritual children, I will go further. In the same sura you have "Qul A'uzu bi-Rabbinnaas, Malikinnaas. Elahin-naas, Min shar-ril vasvaasil Khannaas. "What does the word vasvaas mean? What is the meaning of the word vasvaas? It is important to know the meaning.

Good, very good. My beloved spriritual children, I am very happy to see that I can ask you what are difficult questions, and there is always someone present who knows the answer. This is very, very good. I will ask you one more question: what is the meaning of Yawm-id-Din? I want someone here to tell me what is the meaning of Yawm-id-Din?

My beloved spiritual children, I am happy to see that your knowledge since I was last here and your understanding of both the Du'a and other suras of the Qur'an-e-Sharif is much better, much, much better. I would like you to go on improving your knowledge and your understanding of the Du'a and of those parts of the Qur'an-e-Sharif which are important to us in our every-day lives, in our understanding of our Faith.
Notice Mowla Bapa says Parts of the QURAN

Re: More farman - Quran

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Farman - Bombay 9 November 1967
-----------

Notice Mowla Bapa says Parts of the QURAN
Quran was actually revealed in parts - not the entire quran at one go. So naturally hazar imam will say those parts because quran was revealed in parts. You should notice the chapter numbers and other things. Also during the time of the holy prophet muhammad itself Quran reveals the messages of allah used to change according to the changing times. - So you get it. So guidance used to change according to the changing times of that period. That guidance we take it now will not be any use - for example, if you live in america or canada - for travelling you take cars, bus or do you travel by horses and camels and such things. There are so many things which can be pointed. For example, people used to write on parchments, scapula, leafstalks of date palms, from the pieces of leather and hides and from the stones. When guidance was given and when there arose an argument Quran messages were given which proved the truth and the argument was set at rest. At the same time that is jamatkhana, daily prayers, chandrat, dasond, deedar, etc. etc. - some already quoted here - so these parts of the Qur'an-e-Sharif are important to us in our every-day lives, in our understanding of our Faith - etc. Actually samsu, the moderator deleting my messages have caused me mental torture and my peace of mind has been disturbed. If you had not rumor mongered I would not have said please do not rumor monger and he would not have deleted the postings. If you had used your intellect I would not have said please do not be stupid. Also if you had not told lies - you said soul cannot be corrupt - I would not have said please do not tell a lie and the moderator would not have deleted by postings - subsequently you admit that soul can be corrupt - and so you do things purposely and .......... If you had not translated Aql as breathing (and the Adams and the 50000 you brought in the postings from nowhere ) .. I would ... hey I am tried of all these. You can go on and on and on as you like - I am not more interested because the reply I gave to the moderator he deleted it even though it contained no such things which he terms as "insult". In any case -

Quran also reveals:

Az-Zumar, or the Groups (XXXIX)
55) "And follow the Best that which was revealed to you from your Lord, before the Chastisement comes to you - of a sudden, while ye perceive not!-

----- So if you do not follow the best - you are gone.
shamsu

Post by shamsu »

I am very sorry for having caused you mental torture and disturbing your peace of mind with the words of Mowla Bapa.

Here is some more farman roopi NOOR for your Enlightenment.

KIM I Farman 31 Page 80-81

"Tamaro Deen satya cche, TAMARO DEEN PUSTAKO UPERTHI SHARU THAYO NATHI, Parantu tae Mohabbatmathi utpan thayel cche."

"Tamara vastae Ilm cche tae GINAN cche"

"Qurane sharrifnae terso (1300 yrs) varsh thaya cche, TAE MULKAE ARABINI VASTI MAATAE CCHE. "
"GINAN ne saatsau varsh (700 yrs) thaya cche. Tamara maatae GINAN cche tae uper tamae cchalo"

I don't think you have slept much since this debate started. How about you take a break for 24hrs or so and we continue this sunday.

One more thing, let go of the could've, would've, should've stuff.

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:I am very sorry for having caused you mental torture and disturbing your peace of mind with the words of Mowla Bapa.

Here is some more farman roopi NOOR for your Enlightenment.

KIM I Farman 31 Page 80-81

"Tamaro Deen satya cche, TAMARO DEEN PUSTAKO UPERTHI SHARU THAYO NATHI, Parantu tae Mohabbatmathi utpan thayel cche."

"Tamara vastae Ilm cche tae GINAN cche"

"Qurane sharrifnae terso (1300 yrs) varsh thaya cche, TAE MULKAE ARABINI VASTI MAATAE CCHE. "
"GINAN ne saatsau varsh (700 yrs) thaya cche. Tamara maatae GINAN cche tae uper tamae cchalo"

I don't think you have slept much since this debate started. How about you take a break for 24hrs or so and we continue this sunday.

One more thing, let go of the could've, would've, should've stuff.
"disturbing your peace of mind with the words of Mowla Bapa" - why put the blame on mawla bapa Shamsu - put the blame on yourself and umed - your rumor mongering, your insulting the farmans, duas, telling lies - You have done this with due support from the moderator / umed - who went on deleting the replies I gave to your postings and hence hiding your darker sides by my replies. As far as you are concerned - you make me laught by your stupidity.
shamsu

Let's define your language

Post by shamsu »

Merriam Webster Dictionary states

Main Entry: [1]stu·pid
Pronunciation: 'stü-p&d, 'styü-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupEre to be numb, be astonished —more at TYPE
Date: 1541
1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : TORPID <still stupid from the sedative>
3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : SENSELESS
4 a : lacking interest or point b : VEXATIOUS, EXASPERATING <this stupid flashlight won't work>
- stu·pid·ly adverb
- stu·pid·ness noun
synonyms STUPID, DULL, DENSE, CRASS, DUMB mean lacking in power to absorb ideas or impressions. STUPID implies a slow-witted or dazed state of mind that may be either congenital or temporary <stupid students just keeping the seats warm> <stupid with drink>. DULL suggests a slow or sluggish mind such as results from disease, depression, or shock <monotonous work that leaves the mind dull>. DENSE implies a thickheaded imperviousness to ideas <too dense to take a hint>. CRASS suggests a grossness of mind precluding discrimination or delicacy <a crass, materialistic people>. DUMB applies to an exasperating obtuseness or lack of comprehension <too dumb to figure out what's going on>.

I tried to look up laught but there is no such word in the dictionary.

I did find something interesting thanks to you.

Main Entry: ne·ol·o·gism
Pronunciation: nE-'ä-l&-"ji-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French néologisme, from ne- + log- + -isme -ism
Date: 1800
1 : a new word, usage, or expression
2 : a meaningless word coined by a psychotic
- ne·ol·o·gis·tic /-"ä-l&-'jis-tik/ adjective

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

Re: Let's define your language

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:Merriam Webster Dictionary states

Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupEre to be numb, be astonished —more at TYPE
1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
4 a : lacking interest or point b : VEXATIOUS, EXASPERATING <this stupid flashlight won't work>
- stu·pid·ly adverb
- stu·pid·ness noun
synonyms STUPID, DULL, DENSE, CRASS, DUMB mean lacking in power to absorb ideas or impressions. STUPID implies a slow-witted or dazed state of mind that may be either congenital or temporary <stupid students just keeping the seats warm> <stupid with drink>. DULL suggests a slow or sluggish mind such as results from disease, depression, or shock <monotonous work that leaves the mind dull>. DENSE implies a thickheaded imperviousness to ideas <too dense to take a hint>. CRASS suggests a grossness of mind precluding discrimination or delicacy <a crass, materialistic people>. DUMB applies to an exasperating obtuseness or lack of comprehension <too dumb to figure out what's going on>.

I tried to look up laught but there is no such word in the dictionary.

I did find something interesting thanks to you.

Main Entry: ne·ol·o·gism
Pronunciation: nE-'ä-l&-"ji-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French néologisme, from ne- + log- + -isme -ism
Date: 1800
1 : a new word, usage, or expression
2 : a meaningless word coined by a psychotic
- ne·ol·o·gis·tic /-"ä-l&-'jis-tik/ adjective

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy
You are again making me LAUGH.
You were not sharp enough about the spelling mistake and started looking for the word in the dictionary.

And as the dictionary mention (which you yourself quoted)

- stu·pid·ly adverb
- stu·pid·ness noun
shamsu

Athar Ved

Post by shamsu »

Ya Aly Madad star_munir
Athar Ved is it the Quran.

I am sure you had something in Mind when you asked the question.
roxy

Post by roxy »

shamsu wrote:Ya Aly Madad star_munir
Athar Ved is it the Quran.

I am sure you had something in Mind when you asked the question.
Just bringing to your notice the earlier posting:

This is interesting. Ginan mention:

Whole duniya ....

In which case

option no. (5) or any other mening? - is the answer to the question raised by star_munir.

Shamsu - your email with the attachments (farmans = doc and pdf format) still not received.
star_munir

Athar ved

Post by star_munir »

Athar ved not means Lord because
I am wrting translation of path number 221 of Anant Akharo
OH LORD IN A MOMENT THE SOUL RATTLE WITH PLEASURE AND IN A MOMENT THEY EARN EVIL DEEDS,THE ATHAR VED AND ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS ARE AT YOUR FEET.HAREE YOU ARE ETERNAL.

Athar ved is also the name of a holy ook of hindus
There are different meanings of this word in different books of Ginans.
roxy

Re: Athar ved

Post by roxy »

star_munir wrote:Athar ved not means Lord because
I am wrting translation of path number 221 of Anant Akharo
OH LORD IN A MOMENT THE SOUL RATTLE WITH PLEASURE AND IN A MOMENT THEY EARN EVIL DEEDS,THE ATHAR VED AND ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS ARE AT YOUR FEET.HAREE YOU ARE ETERNAL.

Athar ved is also the name of a holy ook of hindus
There are different meanings of this word in different books of Ginans.
You mention "Athar ved not means Lord" when I had clearly quoted the relevant verse:

Whole duniya ....

Regarding your other verse -

Aashaajee Khann maanhe jeev khan khan raache
ne khann maanhe kudd kamaave jee
athar ved ne athar jeev
te laagyaa tamaare paay

It is to be noted that the Allah prays to himself (he is self-sufficent you know) - Even though Allah is Allah he starts the message as ...

Al-Fatiha - I (Ayat Nos.1 to 7)
"In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, the Sustainer of all the worlds, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful, the Lord of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship and from You alone we seek help. Guide us on the right path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favours, not of those cursed ones and nor of those who have gone astray."

Ul-Iklas - CXII (Ayat Nos.1)
"In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.

athar ved ne athar jeev
te laagyaa tamaare paay

It is to be noted that He is the First and He is the Last.
shamsu

ATHAR VED

Post by shamsu »

Source: 600 Ginaan - Bhaag 1: Ginaan # 1
Composed by: Hassan Kabirdin
Title: Sat Vachan
Raag:

Kahe Pir Hassan Kabirdin srevo Nar Har khaan
sarve jivun kaa thaapiyaa dhaam 1

Chor mukar raahaa na bhaat
ghar ghar Gur ne ghar ghar paat 2

Ghar ghar thaase mukar chor
thaan pirun kaa thaape aur 3

Gur sun vaade thakat sun bethaa
sohi nugraa narag maanhe pethaa 4

Bad kaam ki na maare dhaataa
uskaa jivun kaa bahest me jaataa 5

Vashnauv vayee to kilaave aap
din din adkaa karannaa paap 6

Tis kaa Gur to ajgar aap
chelaa thaase daidun saap 7

Duniyaa ke range jo raheve aapi
jaanni kari bhulaa so Nar paapi 8

Aasann choddi ne mukar thaane
kuddi kiriyaane saachi maane 9

Lobhi mukhi dasond-j khaave
Shaah ki zoli nahi chalaave 10

Ghar ghar dasond-j khaave
uske dil me dayaa nahi aave 11

Annsunni je vaat chalaave
kahe Pir Hassan Kabirdin so paar kiyun paave 12

Sati sat choddenge aap
jiskaa hove purann paap 13

Sati sat choddege aap
ghar ghar vartann lagaa paap 14

Saadh kaa to padde dukaar
purann jaanno aayaa kalikaar 15

Sat kaa pardha ughaare koi
Gur ki raahakaa par na chaale sohi 16

Moman ho kar vyaaj-j khaave
eysi karanni eh kiyun bahest me jaave 17

Dekho moman sat vichaaro sohi
athar vella aysi hoy 18

Ek til juth bolenga bhaai
to saare bhave ki jaavegi kamaai 19

Sati ki beddi maahen bhariyen sat kaa bhaar
to Sat Gur utaare pahele paar 20

Laanch lunch je moman khaave
aysi karanni eh kiyun paar-j paave 21

Harkhe Har-sun raakho man
to nishijal hove aapnnu tan 22

Janam saaraa jo khoi gamaave
to bin Pir so paar kiyun paave 23

Kal-jug kaa mahimaa aysaa hoi
nindaa pyaari kare sab koi 24

Ghar ghar mullah ne ghar ghar kaaji
kudd kapat ki rache baaji 25

Ghar ghar duraachaari aysi hoy
sat ki rah par na chaale koi 26

Shilvanti kushivanti kahaave
ghar ke dhanni sun chit na laave 27

Sat sun saachaa na kare vichaare
Gur ke upar na raakhe pyaar 28

Tab to Gur kun dukh hove bhaai
chelaa Gur saathe kare laddaai 29

Gur ki aann koi na maane
vaye to aap kun baddaa kari jaanne 30

Sat vachan kaa karo vichaar
dayaa dharam sun raakho pyaar 31

Toddaa ttaamann ghar ghar hoy
ginaan vichaari na chaale koi 32

Dharmi kaa to dharam na raheve
sagaa kutumb ki koi ghas na saheve 33

Pir Hassan Kabridin boliyaa saar
athar ved kaa ehi vichaar 34

Ghor andheri hove raat
maanek raakh aapnne saath 35

Jis maanek thi jyot-j hoy
uskun buje virlaa koi 36

So maanek kiyun choddo bhaai
so nit nit sat kun karo kamaai 37

Aysaa hove virlaa koi
chunn chunn maanak leve sohi 38

Parkho tame parkhan-haar
khare kotte kaa karo vichaar 39

Ginaan kattari haidde bhitar laai
is karanni eh amraapuri jaay 40

Kahe Pir Hassan Kabirdin Sat Vachan kaa karo vichaar
cheti chaalo to utaro paar 41
star_munir

Athar Ved

Post by star_munir »

Granth Saloko Moto
Path 80
satgur kahere ame atharved bhankiya
te amara mukh thi jaan
te amara mukh ni bhankiya nahi sambhare
ane rakhse ninda su niha re
roxy

Post by roxy »

star_munir wrote:Granth Saloko Moto
Path 80
satgur kahere ame atharved bhankiya
te amara mukh thi jaan
te amara mukh ni bhankiya nahi sambhare
ane rakhse ninda su niha re
So Athar Ved is a living speech from a Living God and Living Speech is not Separable from a Living God and Living Speech convey a Living God.