Role of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Discussion on doctrinal issues
star_munir

Role of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Post by star_munir »

THIS IS A POLITICAL QUESTION AS WELL AS RELIGIOUS QUESTION.I HAVE HEARD THAT IMAM SULTAN MOHAMMAD SHAH PLAYED AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN CREATION OF PAKISTAN.CREATION OF PAKSTAN IS BASED ON TWO NATION THEORY ACCORDING TO WHICH HINDU AND MUSLIMS ARE DIFFERENT NATONS AND CAN NEVER BE UNITED.
iT IS WRITTEN IN NOOR-E-MUBN THAT IN 1893 THERE WAS FIGHT BETWEEN HINDUS AND MUSLIMS.IMAM NOT ALLOWED ISMAILIS TO TAKE PART IN IT.IMAM SAID QADEEM HINDU TEHZEEB MAI JO UMDA HAI US KO SMAJHNAY KA LIYE AUR HINDU MAZHAB AUR US KAI KHAYALAT KAI IZHAR AUR IS KAI ASAL KO NEHAYAT UMDA TOR SAI SAMAJHNAY KAI LIYE AUR ISI TARHA APNAY HUMWATNO KAI SATH SABAR AUR MOHABAT PAIDA KARNAY KAI LYE ...HUMARAY NISAB TALIM MAI SANSKRIT AUR DOSRI ZABANO KO BHI ZAROR SHAMIL KARNA CHAHIYE

DO ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS ROLE OF IMAM SULTAN MOHAMMAD SHAH IN CREATION OF PAKISTAN?
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

It is written in Noor-e-mubin that at the time of partition of bengal Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah said that aik na aik din bahimi sakht zaroorato ko mehsus kartay huve hindu musalmano ko apnay ikhtalafat [differences] bholnay paray gai.....dono aqwam[nations] aik hi jahaz mai safar kar rahi hai.in ko aik hi sath tairna aur dobna ho ra is kai siwa koi ilaj nahi
roxy

Re: Role of Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah

Post by roxy »

star_munir wrote:THIS IS A POLITICAL QUESTION AS WELL AS RELIGIOUS QUESTION.I HAVE HEARD THAT IMAM SULTAN MOHAMMAD SHAH PLAYED AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN CREATION OF PAKISTAN.CREATION OF PAKSTAN IS BASED ON TWO NATION THEORY ACCORDING TO WHICH HINDU AND MUSLIMS ARE DIFFERENT NATONS AND CAN NEVER BE UNITED.
iT IS WRITTEN IN NOOR-E-MUBN THAT IN 1893 THERE WAS FIGHT BETWEEN HINDUS AND MUSLIMS.IMAM NOT ALLOWED ISMAILIS TO TAKE PART IN IT.IMAM SAID QADEEM HINDU TEHZEEB MAI JO UMDA HAI US KO SMAJHNAY KA LIYE AUR HINDU MAZHAB AUR US KAI KHAYALAT KAI IZHAR AUR IS KAI ASAL KO NEHAYAT UMDA TOR SAI SAMAJHNAY KAI LIYE AUR ISI TARHA APNAY HUMWATNO KAI SATH SABAR AUR MOHABAT PAIDA KARNAY KAI LYE ...HUMARAY NISAB TALIM MAI SANSKRIT AUR DOSRI ZABANO KO BHI ZAROR SHAMIL KARNA CHAHIYE

DO ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS ROLE OF IMAM SULTAN MOHAMMAD SHAH IN CREATION OF PAKISTAN?
In this regard, please quote the English Noor-e-Mubin as it is please instead of your theory or the theory you have heard from someone or the meaning you take from what you have heard or what is written inasmuch as the quote you mention, if actually it it is, there is no translation.

In other words, please quote the Memoirs of the Aga Khan by the Lord himself. I understand there is chapter "THE PARTITION OF INDIA". This Noor-e-Mubin in English (i.e. Memoirs of Agakhan) was published in 1954 as I understand.

If I remember right Sultan Mohd Shah while conveying that this should be in English and that should be in English also mentioned that Noorum - Mubin (The Sacred Cord of God) will be in English and Mawlana Hazar Imam farmans have been in English language.

An-Nisaa, or The Women (IV)
175) Then those who believe in Allah, and hold fast to Him, - soon will He admit them to Mercy and Grace from Himself, and guide them to Himself by a straight way.

in other words

175) Then those who believe in Allah and hold His rope firmly, then soon Allah will cause them to enter His Mercy and Grace and will show them straight way towards Himself.
shamsu

Pakistan was created by Imam SMS

Post by shamsu »

Ya Aly Madad star_munir,

We have to remember that Imam HasanAlyShah Mabap helped the British win while he was on his way to Bombay.

Jinnah used to consult with Imam SMS before he made any major decision. He did this through Imam SMS's involvement with Muslim League as their president for 2 cosecutive terms. Imam then distanced himself from them in a Zaheri manner but in Batun everyone respected him as the President as they all were junior to him and a lot less powerful Internationally. Imam permission was mandatory in major decisions due to this respect that he commanded.

Muslim League was also aware of Imam SMS's status as Aalae Rasool.

Later on Imam SMS used to meet both muslim and hindu delegations in Ritz Hotel in London to arbitrate between the two factions on behalf of the British.

The muslims of India loved Imam SMS as he had helped sustain the 1st Muslim college and also helped it gain status as "University" at Aligarh with his connections with the Rulers at the time.

Imam SMS played an important role in helping India and Pakistan gain independence.

Recently Hazar Imam played a vital role in helping India and Pakistan resolve their differences.

Imam SMS was at one time the President of the League of Nations. This was a much more powerful position at the time compared to the current counterpart in United Nations.

King George was a friend of Imam SMS and Mowla Bapa had asked that Prayers for peace of his soul get conducted in every Jamatkhana in the world when he (King George) passed away.

Queen Elizabeth used to consult Imam SMS for major decisions.

Churchill consulted Imam SMS.

Imam was guiding the entire caucus of the western world against Japan Germany and Italy during world war II

Bush even now calls upon Hazar Imam for guidance.

Most people think Bush is stupid but this act I have stated above makes him more intelligent than nafarman Ismailies like myself.

Imam is literally Zahir to the Powers that be.

It is only us "nam ka Ismailies" who do not recognize this fact.

Mahatma Gandhi visited Jamatkhana with Imam SMS permission but was not allowed to drink Niyadj. He did get some sukrit though.

Why do you think an enlightened person like Mahatma Gandhi wanted to drink Niyadj?

Nur of Allah is clearly seen by all who matter, in our Mowla, literally.

It is the ones like me who with adhura(verbal only) Iman who need more knowledge to recognize the obvious.

Most of this information is available to senior missionaries like Abually (I think)

Please excuse any mistakes due to my personalizing this post.

Ya Aly Madad
Shamsuddin
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Mawla Ali madad and thank you shamsu
Roxy i have not given english translation because I have not english book of Noor-e-Mubin.Also Noor-e-mubin means manifest light.It was not published n English but gujrati in 1936 and was written by A.J Chunara
roxy

Post by roxy »

star_munir wrote:Mawla Ali madad and thank you shamsu
Roxy i have not given english translation because I have not english book of Noor-e-Mubin.Also Noor-e-mubin means manifest light.It was not published n English but gujrati in 1936 and was written by A.J Chunara
Please check your spelling. It is Noorum Mubin. I have not verified the dates.

Noorum Mubin is the The Sacred Cord of God.

Noorum Mubin is also a Book. In fact the book mention Noorum Mubin or The Sacred Cord of God.

In the premises aforesaid - the Noorum Mubin is in English - refer Memoirs of Aga Khan. It is in English language and it mentions the exact position as it is since it is from the Noorum Mubin (Noor Mawlana Sultan Mohd. Shah - Mawlana Hazar Imam) and we are concerned with the factual position.

If i remember right Sultan Mohd Shah also mentioned that Noorum Mubin will be in English and Noor Mawlana Shah Karim Hazar Imam made farman in English language.
roxy

Re: Pakistan was created by Imam SMS

Post by roxy »

shamsu wrote:Ya Aly Madad star_munir,

We have to remember that Imam HasanAlyShah Mabap helped the British win while he was on his way to Bombay.

Jinnah used to consult with Imam SMS before he made any major decision. He did this through Imam SMS's involvement with Muslim League as their president for 2 cosecutive terms. Imam then distanced himself from them in a Zaheri manner but in Batun everyone respected him as the President as they all were junior to him and a lot less powerful Internationally. Imam permission was mandatory in major decisions due to this respect that he commanded.

Muslim League was also aware of Imam SMS's status as Aalae Rasool.

Later on Imam SMS used to meet both muslim and hindu delegations in Ritz Hotel in London to arbitrate between the two factions on behalf of the British.

The muslims of India loved Imam SMS as he had helped sustain the 1st Muslim college and also helped it gain status as "University" at Aligarh with his connections with the Rulers at the time.

Imam SMS played an important role in helping India and Pakistan gain independence.

Recently Hazar Imam played a vital role in helping India and Pakistan resolve their differences.

Imam SMS was at one time the President of the League of Nations. This was a much more powerful position at the time compared to the current counterpart in United Nations.

King George was a friend of Imam SMS and Mowla Bapa had asked that Prayers for peace of his soul get conducted in every Jamatkhana in the world when he (King George) passed away.

Queen Elizabeth used to consult Imam SMS for major decisions.

Churchill consulted Imam SMS.

Imam was guiding the entire caucus of the western world against Japan Germany and Italy during world war II

Bush even now calls upon Hazar Imam for guidance.

Most people think Bush is stupid but this act I have stated above makes him more intelligent than nafarman Ismailies like myself.

Imam is literally Zahir to the Powers that be.

It is only us "nam ka Ismailies" who do not recognize this fact.

Mahatma Gandhi visited Jamatkhana with Imam SMS permission but was not allowed to drink Niyadj. He did get some sukrit though.

Why do you think an enlightened person like Mahatma Gandhi wanted to drink Niyadj?

Nur of Allah is clearly seen by all who matter, in our Mowla, literally.

It is the ones like me who with adhura(verbal only) Iman who need more knowledge to recognize the obvious.

Most of this information is available to senior missionaries like Abually (I think)

Please excuse any mistakes due to my personalizing this post.

Ya Aly Madad
Shamsuddin
Shamsu,

Regarding Sultan Mohammad Shah - please refer to Memoirs of Aga Khan as it is directly from the Lord/Mawla Himself - The Manifest Noor has conveyed His Memoirs of His Physical Life in a particular form (i.e. sultan mohd shah). One should read about the Manifest Light as aforesaid.

Whatever is mentioned about mawlana hazar imam - it should be authenticated by mawlana hazar imam - else how do one tell it is true or it is not true since even the farman you sent me reveal that there have been rumor mongering in the jamat itself inasmuch as the recent farman you sent me I demonstrated (corresponding by way of message facility provided by the forum) as to how it is sham/bogus.

You mention:

"Nur of Allah is clearly seen by all who matter, in our Mowla, literally."

It appears by this you also mean :

"Nur of our Mawla is clearly seen by all who matter in our Allah, literally."

Since Lord is Allah.