Pre-fatimid period

Whatever happened before 910 A.D.

Pre-fatimid period

Post by Guest »

YA ALI MADAD,
I am sorry. You know, i was a Sunni Muslim and i after doing research on Islamic Madh-habs, i converted to Shia Ithna-asheri when i was 15 years.I was toutured by my relatives when i became a Shii.My parents died when i was only 20 days.My uncle adopted me.U know when i ask Ithna-asheris about any sect/religion, they explain to me but when u ask them about Shia Agakhanist Ismailia Madh-hab, they despise you and say,"Are asking about insurgents?".Please show me light.
I know truly that the only living deasendent of Imam Ali is Prince Karim Agakhan
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

YA ALI MADAD,

The following is a link to an article written by our 48th Imam about Islam which represents our interpretation. It contains everything you need to know about Islam and Ismailism. Please read it and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

http://www.ismaili.net/Source/0016b.html
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Mowla Ali Madad
Why you are saying sorry? You can ask or dicuss with us here or you can write private message and get answers of your questions.

Post by Guest »

star_munir wrote:Mowla Ali Madad
Why you are saying sorry? You can ask or dicuss with us here or you can write private message and get answers of your questions.
Ya Ali Madad,
I said sorry because i said some badwords at the forum"The 12 Imams of Isna-asheri".Thanks for thy help.
Can i know the history of Ismail(The son of Imam jaffer Sadiq) and why do you differ with Ithna-ashris in this philosophy?
Ya Ali.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Mowla Ali Madad
Click on this link
http://www.ismaili.net/histoire/main.html
From here you can read history of Imam Ismail and other Imams.

Post by Guest »

YA ALI MADAD!
I want to know that do Ismailies accept the Muslim claim that at the final days of the earth, a saviour will appear known as the MAHDI.
Insha-allah
logical

The Mahdi is the Ismaili Imam

Post by logical »

Anonymous wrote:YA ALI MADAD!
I want to know that do Ismailies accept the Muslim claim that at the final days of the earth, a saviour will appear known as the MAHDI.
Insha-allah
Dear friend,

The Quran speaks of Hazarat Isa's (Christ) re-appearance to herald or:

[az-Zukhruf 43:61] And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

As such Ismailis believe in this verse.

The Mahdi or Imam Mehdi, expounded by the 12'er Shias, Bohras and Sunnis is not the same as the second coming of the Christ . Make sure this is clearly understood.

NOTE - all Madhivists:
The Mahdi is already here and he is called MHI Shah Karimal-Hussaini aga khan.

Some comments from the hadiths re: Imam Mehdi:
-> Jesus will be one of the followers of Imam Mahdi and prays behind him.

-> The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the
household (Ahlul-Bayt)."

The Holy Quran says:

Surah Al-Isra (17)
Arabic/English transliteration:
71.Yawma nadAAoo kulla onasin bi-IMAMIHIM faman ootiya kitabahu
biyameenihi faola-ika yaqraoona kitabahum wala yuthlamoona fateelan

71 One day We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imams: those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.

72 But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.

Fulfilling Bai'ah to the Khalifah

Muslim reported on the authority of Abu Hazim, who said: I accompanied Abu Hurairah for five years and heard him talking of the Prophet's saying: The Prophets ruled over the children of Israel, whenever a Prophet died another Prophet succeeded him, but there will be no Prophet after me. There will be Khulafa'a and they will number many. They asked: What then do you order us? He said: Fulfil the bay'ah to them one after the other and give them their due. Surely Allah will ask them about what He entrusted them with.

Reference: Muslim

Removing Allegiance from the Khalifah

Nafi'a reported saying: 'Umar said to me that he heard the Prophet (saw) saying: Whoso takes off his hand from allegiance to Allah (swt) will meet Him (swt) on the Day of Resurrection without having any proof for him, and whoso dies whilst there was no bay'ah (allegiance or a pledge) on his neck (to a Khaleefah), he dies a death of jahilliyah.

Reference: Nafi'a

Post by Guest »

Ya Ali Madad kmaherali,
Can i get your e-mail please and tell me
Why Ismailies have their own uniform for prayers and why they do not pray the Friday prayers(Juma'ah) while Allah tells us in the Koran:-
"O ye who believe! if you hear the call of Prayers on Friday then hasten to the mosque and leave off sports and merchandise."
I m sorry about my questions but i want i should also define the Ismaili Tariqah to my ignorant freinds who are brainwashed that Ismailies are like Hindus or Christians.
Mowla Ali
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Anonymous wrote:Ya Ali Madad kmaherali,
Why Ismailies have their own uniform for prayers and why they do not pray the Friday prayers(Juma'ah) while Allah tells us in the Koran:-
"O ye who believe! if you hear the call of Prayers on Friday then hasten to the mosque and leave off sports and merchandise."
I m sorry about my questions but i want i should also define the Ismaili Tariqah to my ignorant freinds who are brainwashed that Ismailies are like Hindus or Christians.
Mowla Ali
Mowla Ali Madad
We do regard Friday as an important day of the week. As a matter of fact on Fridays we have maximum attendance in Jamatkhanas.

However, not all of us live in Muslim countries where Friday is a holiday. Therefore we do not leave our bread winning activities and go for prayer. Instead we say our prayers in evenings.

Also it must be realized that in our tradition the Imam interpretes the Quran for us. He is the Ulil Amr for us and we give more importance to his guidance.

My email is kmaherali@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

YA ALI MADAD!
I have other two questions that are:-
1.) Why Ismailies do not face Quiblah(Ka'bah) while praying their Dua' while Allah ordered us in the Holy Koran that we should face the Masjid al-Haraam(Mecca) but i heared that Ismailies prostrate infront of the photo of their Hazar Imam.Isn't it shirk(Polytheism)?

2.) Why don't Ismailies fast on the holy month of Ramadhan? I know many Ismailies here who say,"Our Hazar Imam has subtituted the Ramadhan fasts to Satima jo Rojo".So what is satima jo rojo?

Thank you may Allah bless u.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

1.) Why Ismailies do not face Quiblah(Ka'bah) while praying their Dua' while Allah ordered us in the Holy Koran that we should face the Masjid al-Haraam(Mecca) but i heared that Ismailies prostrate infront of the photo of their Hazar Imam.Isn't it shirk(Polytheism)?
MOWLA ALI MADAD
This issue has been discussed in this forum under:
Rites and Ceremonies - > Facing Kaba'a.

Please go there. If you have further questions ask.
Anonymous wrote: 2.) Why don't Ismailies fast on the holy month of Ramadhan? I know many Ismailies here who say,"Our Hazar Imam has subtituted the Ramadhan fasts to Satima jo Rojo".So what is satima jo rojo?

These matters have been discussed in this forum under:
Customs and Traditions -> Fasting
Rites and Ceremonies -> Sati maa roza
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

kmaherali wrote:
MOWLA ALI MADAD

Anonymous wrote: 2.) Why don't Ismailies fast on the holy month of Ramadhan? I know many Ismailies here who say,"Our Hazar Imam has subtituted the Ramadhan fasts to Satima jo Rojo".So what is satima jo rojo?

I have a feeling that we're being drawn into a discussion we don't want to go in...
Guest had previously posted on the 12 imams of the ithna asheri forums to pull us into a debate in regards to ithna asherism being the only way...
when he found out that admin shut that forum down..he opened up this train of thought...
the questions being asked don't seem to be in a true query way, but rather in an accusatory way...
ie..ISN'T THIS SHIRK?..
Let us be careful that in our zeal to inform someone of our faith, and what we practise we don't start a holy war...

ShamsB
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

kmaherali wrote:
MOWLA ALI MADAD

I have a feeling that we're being drawn into a discussion we don't want to go in...
Guest had previously posted on the 12 imams of the ithna asheri forums to pull us into a debate in regards to ithna asherism being the only way...
when he found out that admin shut that forum down..he opened up this train of thought...
the questions being asked don't seem to be in a true query way, but rather in an accusatory way...
ie..ISN'T THIS SHIRK?..
Let us be careful that in our zeal to inform someone of our faith, and what we practise we don't start a holy war...

ShamsB
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

ShamsB wrote:I have a feeling that we're being drawn into a discussion we don't want to go in...
ie..ISN'T THIS SHIRK?..

ShamsB
I do not think that we are being drawn into a war. The person has apologized for his/her past rudeness! In my opinion these are legitimate questions which we should be able to respond in a polite manner. There is nothing in our faith that cannot be explained.

The question about SHIRK is a valid one. Most Muslims do not understand the esoteric dimension of the Imam and therefore they do not understand this approach of worship. It is our duty to explain it to them and make them aware of the esoteric dimension in Islam.
nagib

Post by nagib »

There is no need to be on the defensive or to reply to each questions asked by people who do not log-in. I would never be at ease to reply to anonymous postings. If someone has legitimate question, let him login and post so we know who is asking and in how many different thread he is asking the same question.. There are a lot of people whose aim is only to provoque or insult and usually they all talk about shirk in the same manner....

Nagib
================
nooralichandwani

can u help me plz

Post by nooralichandwani »

can u help me find information about daur-e-satr??????
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

You will find a great deal of historical information by clicking on the link to the "Ismaili History" on the site map on the left of this window.
saki86

Post by saki86 »

As Sallam Alaykum Dear Guest of this post """"""""" I am sorry. You know, i was a Sunni Muslim and i after doing research on Islamic Madh-habs, i converted to Shia Ithna-asheri when i was 15 years.I was toutured by my relatives when i became a Shii.My parents died when i was only 20 days.My uncle adopted me.U know when i ask Ithna-asheris about any sect/religion, they explain to me but when u ask them about Shia Agakhanist Ismailia Madh-hab, they despise you and say,"Are asking about insurgents?".Please show me light.
I know truly that the only living deasendent of Imam Ali is Prince Karim Agakhan..."""""""""""" I would like to tell you first that i was an ismaili and through the guidance from Allah swt i became SHIA ITHNA AASHAR ALHAMDULILAH... NOW SINCE YOU SAID THAT DISPITE BEING a SHIA """" I KNOW TRULY THAT THE ONLY LIVING DESENDENT OF IMAM ALI IS PRINCE KARIM AGAKHAN...""" NOW when you know that RasoolAllah s.a.w Imam Ali a.s was praying namaz Reading Holy Quran Bowing To Allah swt THEN WHY THE SO CALLED DESENDENT IS NOT DOING THE SAME THING AS RASOOL S.A.W AND IMAM ALI A.S WAS DOING????????
saki86

Post by saki86 »

secondly Guest: if you wre tortured and you had patience its a good sign The TRUE SHIA ITHNA AASHAR BELIEVERS are always on a test and patience.. Have Faith IN ALLAH SWT Ask for GUIDANCE TO THE RIGHT PATH AND YOU WILL GET YOUR ANSWERS DONT LEAVE PRAYING TO ALLAH DONT STOP READING HOLY QURAN AND SHIA ISLAMIC BOOKS...FROM THE BTTM OF MY HEART I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND I WISH ALLAH SWT TO ALWAYS HELP YOU AND GUIDE YOU AND GIVE YOU GOOD HEALTH WEALTH AND ALOT OF PATIENCE ENSHAALLAH ELAHI AAMEEN. . .
Admin

Post by Admin »

One has to live according to his own time said the Prophet [PBUH]

The Ismaili also believe as you do in the purity of Ahl-e-Bayt and we do follow his guidance. This allow us to live in our time, hopefully ahead of our time.

The ancestors of the present Manifest Imam, The Holy Prophet [PBUH] and Hazrat Ali were riding on camels but if they would have lived in our time, they would surely come to America or go to China by plane, not by camels. Everything changes with time. The right path follows the Imam, that is if you believe what our beloved Prophet said. We do what the Imam tells us to do. We do not do what he does. Obedience is not imitating but is obeying.
saki86

Post by saki86 »

Sallam logical of this post """""" NOTE - all Madhivists:
The Mahdi is already here and he is called MHI Shah Karimal-Hussaini aga khan. .... -> The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the
household (Ahlul-Bayt)." """""" Signs of Reappearance of Imam Mahdi ATFS

1.The dark of night will not be deemed necessary for the commitment of sins.
2.Extravagant mansions will be constructed.
3.Singers will be considered respectable.
4.War shall be prevalent .
5.Gambling will be prevalent.

6.People will fear living in their own houses.
7.Dajjal shall come and shall have one eye
8.Land shall be turned into deserts
9.Earthquakes and Volcano's and other natural disasters shall be common.
10.Good deeds will be few and far between.

11.False guides will mislead the multitudes.
12.Posts will be many, but practical teachers a few.
13.Mosques will be decorated profusely but urge towards adoration will be absent.
14.The rate of accidental deaths will be on the rise.
15.The rich will become godless and the devout will become sinful.

16.Leaders of opinion will be corrupt and overbearing.
17.False witnesses will be accepted and true ones rejected
18.The Quran will be considered as an old ancient book
19.A person spending money on sinful purposes will not be criticised.
20.People will thrust their personal opinions in the religion.

21.Usury (Interest) will be considered lawful.
22.The virtuous will be despised for their faith in God.
23.Human beings will be followers of selfish desires.
24.Pride will be taken for oppressive tendencies.
25.Good people will observe silence due to fear of wicked persons foul speech.

26.Tale bearing and backbiting will be considered as good and will be prevalent.
27.A wealthy person will command more respect then a pious person.
28.Children will curse their parents and will pray for their early death.
29.Payments will be taken for rendering religious services in Mosques.
30.There will be two eclipses in the Month of Ramadhan.

31.Recitaton of the Holy Quran will be considered as a burden
32.Homosexuality will be prevalent
33.The land will crumble and sink thrice in the East, the west and Arabian peninsula .

Signs of Qiyaamat

The Signs of Qiyyamat are divided into two sections:

1. Minor: These are the signs from the birth of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to the time of the appearance of Hazrat Imam Mahdi.
2. Major: These are the signs from the appearance of Imam Mahdi to the Blowing of the Trumpet.

MINOR SIGNS

* Salaat will be neglected,
* Trusts will be embezzled,
* Interest will be consumed,
* Speaking lies will be common,
* Life will become cheap,
* Tall buildings will be erected,
* One's religion will be sold for the world,
* Family-ties will be severed,
* Patience will be lost,
* Lies will be regarded as truth,
* Silken garments will be worn (by men),
* Deceit and cheating will be common,
* Divorces will be a daily occurrence,
* People will die suddenly,
* Swindlers will be trusted,
* The trustworthy will be belied,
* The lier will be given credibility,
* The truthful person will be falsified,
* Accusation (of adultery) will be rife,
* Rain will be scorching hot,
* Children will be born prematurely,
* The fraudulent will be successful,
* The honest would be disgraced,
* Leaders and officials will be self-motivated,
* The mystics (Sufis) would be immersed in dark practices,
* The Qurra would be sinners,
* When people would wear leather clothing, their hearts will be more pungent than excreta,
* Only the exercising of patience (not alternate strategy) will be able to overcome corruptions (i.e. there will be support for the truth),
* People would deliberately involve themselves in dangerous sports and activities like the Jews,
* Gold will be displayed openly,
* There will be a demand for silver,
* Many lecturers and sermonises will appear,
* Commanding of the good will be forgotten,
* Qur'ans would be decorated,
* The Masajid would be adorned and embellished,
* Pulpits would be constructed higher,
* Hearts would be bereft of light,
* Liquor and intoxicants would be consumed,
* The Islamic punishments (hudud) will not be enforced,
* The slave-girl would give birth to her master (i.e. orders would be disobeyed, or juniors would start influencing their seniors),
* Shameless and naked people will become leaders,
* The wife would join her husband in business,
* Men would start imitating women,
* Women would start imitating men,
* Oaths will be taken in the name other than Allah,
* A person would give evidence without having asked to do so,
* People would gain mastery over the sciences for purposes other than the recognition of Allah,
* Worldly profits will be gained through religious enterprises,
* Leaders would not equally distribute wealth and resources, and the rightful recipients will be deprived,
* Trusts will be treated as booty (to be consumed),
* Zakaat will be regarded as a tax,
* The most respected person in the community will its worst,
* Children would disobey their parents,
* Mothers would be treated harshly,
* Friends would be respected,
* One's wife will be exclusively obeyed,
* The voices of sinners will be elevated in the Masajid,
* Dancing and music will be rampant,
* Liquor would be consumed in the streets,
* Oppressing and cheating people would become a source of achievement and pride,
* Police and security will be multiplied,
* The Qur'an would be recited in singing tones,
* The skins of wild animals would be laid down.

MAJOR SIGNS

1 IMAM MAHDI EMERGES

At age 40, Imam Mahdi appears in Makkah, then flees to Madinah.

major signs (i.e. events after the emergence of Imam Mahdi)

2 MUSLIM ARMY MARCHES

The army of Mansoor from Khurasaan will head towards Makkah to aid Imam Mahdi. They will win many battles on the way. No force will be able to stop them. They will carry black flags.

3 SUFYAANI ARMY SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH.

The Sufyaani army (an Anti-Muslim force) from Syria singles out Imam Mahdi for execution. On the way to Makkah, they get swallowed into the ground. A second Sufyaani army is created with 960,000 men (of 80 nations).

4 CONFRONTATION IN SYRIA

Imam Mahdi and the Muslim army go to Syria to confront the Christians. The Christians, before the battle, will ask Muslims for the return of their prisoners-of-war. The Muslims will refuse. The battle will begin. One-third of Imam Mahdi’s army will flee (their repentance will not be accepted), one-third will be martyred, and one-third will gain victory over the Christians.

5 RUMORS OF EMERGENCE OF DAJJAL ("Anti-Christ")... 3 YEARS OF DROUGHT.

Before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three years of drought. The first year, the skies will retain 1/3 of its water, the second year 2/3, and all of its water the third year.

6 DAJJAL APPEARS

Dajjal appears. His followers, the Yahudis, will number 70,000 and will wear expensive silk attire and carry double edged swords.

7 HADHRAT ISA (A.S.) (JESUS) APPEARS
Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)descends during the lifetime of Imam Mahdi.

8 DAJJAL ENDS AT THE GATE OF HUDD
Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) destroys Dajjal at the Gate of Hudd, near an Israeli airport, in the valley of “Ifiq.” The final war between the Yahudi's will ensue, and the Believers will be victorious.

9 TOTAL PEACE
With the death of Dajjal (the anti-Christ), all wars will end. Jihad will be stopped; peace, harmony, and tranquility will be on earth. The earth will produce abundant crops and fruit. The people will submit to one God.

10 HADHRAT ISA RECEIVES REVELATION
The revelation tells that the Yajooj and Majooj will soon be released and the believers should be taken to Mt. Toor (Sinai).

11 YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ ("Gog and Magog") RELEASED
The Yajooj and Majooj surge forth in large numbers. They destroy everything in their path in their effort to conquer the world. They will be released in two groups.

12 YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ REACH JERUSALEM
When they reach Mount Khamrin in Jerusalem, they will proclaim to have conquered the world. Then the will shoot arrows into the sky to conquer the heavens. The arrows will return blood stained.

13 HARDHSHIPS ON MOUNT TOOR
Scarcity of provisions and hardships will afflict the Muslims. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) and the Muslims will pray for the removal of the calamity.

14 YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ KILLED BY INFECTIONS
Their prayers were answered and the Yajooj and Majooj develop boil infections, causing them to burst simultaneously as a result.

15 PEACE ON EARTH!
It will rain for forty days and the earth will be cleansed. Muslims will burn the bows and arrow of Yajooj and Majooj for 7 years. Life will be peaceful while Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) is alive. The earth will be bountiful. Hadhrat Isa will live 19 years after marriage.

16 HADHRAT ISA PASSES AWAY AND BURIED NEXT TO MUHAMMED (S.A.W.)

The Final Signs of Qiyaamah:

1. THE CAVING IN OF THE GROUND

The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

2. THE FORTY DAY SMOKE/FOG

Fog or smoke will cover the skies for forty days. The non-believers will fall unconscious, while Muslims will be ill (develop colds). The skies will then clear up.

3. THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS

A night three nights long will follow the fog. It will occur in the month of Zil-Hajj after Eidul-Adha, and cause much restlessness among the people.

4. THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST

After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.

5. THE BEAST FROM THE EARTH APPEARS

One day later, the Beast from the earth will miraculously emerge from Mount Safaa in Makkah, causing a split in the ground. The beast will be able to talk to people and mark the faces of people, making the believers’ faces glitter, and the non-believers’ faces darkened.

6. THE BREEZE FROM THE SOUTH

A breeze from the south causes sores in the armpits of Muslims, which they will die of as a result.

8. FINAL SIGN OF QIYAAMAH: FIRE IN YEMEN

The fire will follow people to Syria, after which it will stop.

9. COMMENCEMENT OF QIYAAMAH

Some years after the fire, Qiyaamah begins with the Soor (trumpet) being blown. The year is not known to any person. Qiyaamah will come upon the worst of creation.
saki86

Post by saki86 »

Mr. Logical if agakhan is the so called """"Imam e zamaan Imam Mahdi """"" Where is Prophet Isa A.S???? where is dajjaal ??? isnt the earth full of injustice when it is filled with injustice then Imam Mahdi ATFS will come and fill with justice and by the time of Qiyyamah sun will rise from west... sun will be in level with the earth...

the person who posted this """""""""""""" i heared that Ismailies prostrate infront of the photo of their Hazar Imam.Isn't it shirk(Polytheism)? """"""""" it is SHIRKH . bowing down is to Allah swt only....

dear guest of this post """"""""" Ya Ali Madad kmaherali,
Mowla Ali """"""" Your so called ignorant friends are right Ismailies are like hindus and christians both... they are more Hindus and christians than Muslims... A MUSLIM PRAYS NAMAZ BOWS TO ALLAH READS HOLY QURAN ISLAMIC BOOKS FOLLOWS AHLUL BAYT 12IMAMS 14MASOOMS EK LAKH CHOVIS HAZAAR PAIGHAMBARS GIVES ZAKAAT KHUMS SADQA FASTING IBAADAT...... NON MUSLIMS PLAY DANDIYA GARBA GO DISCO LISTEN TO MUSIC WEARS MINI SKIRTS DOES NOT FAST DOES NOT CARE NOR THINK OR PONDER ON ALLAH'S CREATION IS VERY NEGATIVE AND IGNORANT..... THE DISBELIEVERS JANNAT IS THE DUNIYA AND THE BELIEVERS JANNAT IS THE AKHERAT(THE LIFE HERE AFTER)
saki86

Post by saki86 »

Mr. Logical if agakhan is the so called """"Imam e zamaan Imam Mahdi """"" Where is Prophet Isa A.S???? where is dajjaal ??? isnt the earth full of injustice when it is filled with injustice then Imam Mahdi ATFS will come and fill with justice and by the time of Qiyyamah sun will rise from west... sun will be in level with the earth...

the person who posted this """""""""""""" i heared that Ismailies prostrate infront of the photo of their Hazar Imam.Isn't it shirk(Polytheism)? """"""""" it is SHIRKH . bowing down is to Allah swt only....

dear guest of this post """"""""" Ya Ali Madad kmaherali,
Mowla Ali """"""" Your so called ignorant friends are right Ismailies are like hindus and christians both... they are more Hindus and christians than Muslims... A MUSLIM PRAYS NAMAZ BOWS TO ALLAH READS HOLY QURAN ISLAMIC BOOKS FOLLOWS AHLUL BAYT 12IMAMS 14MASOOMS EK LAKH CHOVIS HAZAAR PAIGHAMBARS GIVES ZAKAAT KHUMS SADQA FASTING IBAADAT...... NON MUSLIMS PLAY DANDIYA GARBA GO DISCO LISTEN TO MUSIC WEARS MINI SKIRTS DOES NOT FAST DOES NOT CARE NOR THINK OR PONDER ON ALLAH'S CREATION IS VERY NEGATIVE AND IGNORANT..... THE DISBELIEVERS JANNAT IS THE DUNIYA AND THE BELIEVERS JANNAT IS THE AKHERAT(THE LIFE HERE AFTER)
a_27826

Post by a_27826 »

saki86 wrote:Sallam logical of this post """""" NOTE - all Madhivists:
The Mahdi is already here and he is called MHI Shah Karimal-Hussaini aga khan. .... -> The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the
household (Ahlul-Bayt)." """""" Signs of Reappearance of Imam Mahdi ATFS

1.The dark of night will not be deemed necessary for the commitment of sins.
2.Extravagant mansions will be constructed.
3.Singers will be considered respectable.
4.War shall be prevalent .
5.Gambling will be prevalent.

6.People will fear living in their own houses.
7.Dajjal shall come and shall have one eye
8.Land shall be turned into deserts
9.Earthquakes and Volcano's and other natural disasters shall be common.
10.Good deeds will be few and far between.

11.False guides will mislead the multitudes.
12.Posts will be many, but practical teachers a few.
13.Mosques will be decorated profusely but urge towards adoration will be absent.
14.The rate of accidental deaths will be on the rise.
15.The rich will become godless and the devout will become sinful.

16.Leaders of opinion will be corrupt and overbearing.
17.False witnesses will be accepted and true ones rejected
18.The Quran will be considered as an old ancient book
19.A person spending money on sinful purposes will not be criticised.
20.People will thrust their personal opinions in the religion.

21.Usury (Interest) will be considered lawful.
22.The virtuous will be despised for their faith in God.
23.Human beings will be followers of selfish desires.
24.Pride will be taken for oppressive tendencies.
25.Good people will observe silence due to fear of wicked persons foul speech.

26.Tale bearing and backbiting will be considered as good and will be prevalent.
27.A wealthy person will command more respect then a pious person.
28.Children will curse their parents and will pray for their early death.
29.Payments will be taken for rendering religious services in Mosques.
30.There will be two eclipses in the Month of Ramadhan.

31.Recitaton of the Holy Quran will be considered as a burden
32.Homosexuality will be prevalent
33.The land will crumble and sink thrice in the East, the west and Arabian peninsula .

Signs of Qiyaamat

The Signs of Qiyyamat are divided into two sections:

1. Minor: These are the signs from the birth of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to the time of the appearance of Hazrat Imam Mahdi.
2. Major: These are the signs from the appearance of Imam Mahdi to the Blowing of the Trumpet.

MINOR SIGNS

* Salaat will be neglected,
* Trusts will be embezzled,
* Interest will be consumed,
* Speaking lies will be common,
* Life will become cheap,
* Tall buildings will be erected,
* One's religion will be sold for the world,
* Family-ties will be severed,
* Patience will be lost,
* Lies will be regarded as truth,
* Silken garments will be worn (by men),
* Deceit and cheating will be common,
* Divorces will be a daily occurrence,
* People will die suddenly,
* Swindlers will be trusted,
* The trustworthy will be belied,
* The lier will be given credibility,
* The truthful person will be falsified,
* Accusation (of adultery) will be rife,
* Rain will be scorching hot,
* Children will be born prematurely,
* The fraudulent will be successful,
* The honest would be disgraced,
* Leaders and officials will be self-motivated,
* The mystics (Sufis) would be immersed in dark practices,
* The Qurra would be sinners,
* When people would wear leather clothing, their hearts will be more pungent than excreta,
* Only the exercising of patience (not alternate strategy) will be able to overcome corruptions (i.e. there will be support for the truth),
* People would deliberately involve themselves in dangerous sports and activities like the Jews,
* Gold will be displayed openly,
* There will be a demand for silver,
* Many lecturers and sermonises will appear,
* Commanding of the good will be forgotten,
* Qur'ans would be decorated,
* The Masajid would be adorned and embellished,
* Pulpits would be constructed higher,
* Hearts would be bereft of light,
* Liquor and intoxicants would be consumed,
* The Islamic punishments (hudud) will not be enforced,
* The slave-girl would give birth to her master (i.e. orders would be disobeyed, or juniors would start influencing their seniors),
* Shameless and naked people will become leaders,
* The wife would join her husband in business,
* Men would start imitating women,
* Women would start imitating men,
* Oaths will be taken in the name other than Allah,
* A person would give evidence without having asked to do so,
* People would gain mastery over the sciences for purposes other than the recognition of Allah,
* Worldly profits will be gained through religious enterprises,
* Leaders would not equally distribute wealth and resources, and the rightful recipients will be deprived,
* Trusts will be treated as booty (to be consumed),
* Zakaat will be regarded as a tax,
* The most respected person in the community will its worst,
* Children would disobey their parents,
* Mothers would be treated harshly,
* Friends would be respected,
* One's wife will be exclusively obeyed,
* The voices of sinners will be elevated in the Masajid,
* Dancing and music will be rampant,
* Liquor would be consumed in the streets,
* Oppressing and cheating people would become a source of achievement and pride,
* Police and security will be multiplied,
* The Qur'an would be recited in singing tones,
* The skins of wild animals would be laid down.

MAJOR SIGNS

1 IMAM MAHDI EMERGES

At age 40, Imam Mahdi appears in Makkah, then flees to Madinah.

major signs (i.e. events after the emergence of Imam Mahdi)

2 MUSLIM ARMY MARCHES

The army of Mansoor from Khurasaan will head towards Makkah to aid Imam Mahdi. They will win many battles on the way. No force will be able to stop them. They will carry black flags.

3 SUFYAANI ARMY SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH.

The Sufyaani army (an Anti-Muslim force) from Syria singles out Imam Mahdi for execution. On the way to Makkah, they get swallowed into the ground. A second Sufyaani army is created with 960,000 men (of 80 nations).

4 CONFRONTATION IN SYRIA

Imam Mahdi and the Muslim army go to Syria to confront the Christians. The Christians, before the battle, will ask Muslims for the return of their prisoners-of-war. The Muslims will refuse. The battle will begin. One-third of Imam Mahdi’s army will flee (their repentance will not be accepted), one-third will be martyred, and one-third will gain victory over the Christians.

5 RUMORS OF EMERGENCE OF DAJJAL ("Anti-Christ")... 3 YEARS OF DROUGHT.

Before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three years of drought. The first year, the skies will retain 1/3 of its water, the second year 2/3, and all of its water the third year.

6 DAJJAL APPEARS

Dajjal appears. His followers, the Yahudis, will number 70,000 and will wear expensive silk attire and carry double edged swords.

7 HADHRAT ISA (A.S.) (JESUS) APPEARS
Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)descends during the lifetime of Imam Mahdi.

8 DAJJAL ENDS AT THE GATE OF HUDD
Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) destroys Dajjal at the Gate of Hudd, near an Israeli airport, in the valley of “Ifiq.” The final war between the Yahudi's will ensue, and the Believers will be victorious.

9 TOTAL PEACE
With the death of Dajjal (the anti-Christ), all wars will end. Jihad will be stopped; peace, harmony, and tranquility will be on earth. The earth will produce abundant crops and fruit. The people will submit to one God.

10 HADHRAT ISA RECEIVES REVELATION
The revelation tells that the Yajooj and Majooj will soon be released and the believers should be taken to Mt. Toor (Sinai).

11 YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ ("Gog and Magog") RELEASED
The Yajooj and Majooj surge forth in large numbers. They destroy everything in their path in their effort to conquer the world. They will be released in two groups.

12 YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ REACH JERUSALEM
When they reach Mount Khamrin in Jerusalem, they will proclaim to have conquered the world. Then the will shoot arrows into the sky to conquer the heavens. The arrows will return blood stained.

13 HARDHSHIPS ON MOUNT TOOR
Scarcity of provisions and hardships will afflict the Muslims. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) and the Muslims will pray for the removal of the calamity.

14 YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ KILLED BY INFECTIONS
Their prayers were answered and the Yajooj and Majooj develop boil infections, causing them to burst simultaneously as a result.

15 PEACE ON EARTH!
It will rain for forty days and the earth will be cleansed. Muslims will burn the bows and arrow of Yajooj and Majooj for 7 years. Life will be peaceful while Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) is alive. The earth will be bountiful. Hadhrat Isa will live 19 years after marriage.

16 HADHRAT ISA PASSES AWAY AND BURIED NEXT TO MUHAMMED (S.A.W.)

The Final Signs of Qiyaamah:

1. THE CAVING IN OF THE GROUND

The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

2. THE FORTY DAY SMOKE/FOG

Fog or smoke will cover the skies for forty days. The non-believers will fall unconscious, while Muslims will be ill (develop colds). The skies will then clear up.

3. THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS

A night three nights long will follow the fog. It will occur in the month of Zil-Hajj after Eidul-Adha, and cause much restlessness among the people.

4. THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST

After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.

5. THE BEAST FROM THE EARTH APPEARS

One day later, the Beast from the earth will miraculously emerge from Mount Safaa in Makkah, causing a split in the ground. The beast will be able to talk to people and mark the faces of people, making the believers’ faces glitter, and the non-believers’ faces darkened.

6. THE BREEZE FROM THE SOUTH

A breeze from the south causes sores in the armpits of Muslims, which they will die of as a result.

8. FINAL SIGN OF QIYAAMAH: FIRE IN YEMEN

The fire will follow people to Syria, after which it will stop.

9. COMMENCEMENT OF QIYAAMAH

Some years after the fire, Qiyaamah begins with the Soor (trumpet) being blown. The year is not known to any person. Qiyaamah will come upon the worst of creation.

where did you get all this ? chapters and verses please.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Brother a_27826,
Why are you looking some where else when our ginans are able to tell us every things, read ginans wnich are specially Composed for future prediction.
If you are still not satisfy what I am saying then go any ishnaashri Web site or read theor books those books are good source for the information abouy Imam mehndi, zahurat,about h.issas reincarnation and about qayamat.
If you promise me that you will read that books then I can suggest you few of those books let me know which language you prefer? cuz I don't have time to spend just for nothing.
a_27826

Post by a_27826 »

agakhani wrote:Brother a_27826,
Why are you looking some where else when our ginans are able to tell us every things, read ginans wnich are specially Composed for future prediction.
If you are still not satisfy what I am saying then go any ishnaashri Web site or read theor books those books are good source for the information abouy Imam mehndi, zahurat,about h.issas reincarnation and about qayamat.
If you promise me that you will read that books then I can suggest you few of those books let me know which language you prefer? cuz I don't have time to spend just for nothing.
i just wanted the source of information. that's all...and that doesn't take time compared to the information itself.....i think that's a fair request
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Kitab Istitar al-imama tells of the hardship encountered by Imam al-Mahdi during the dawr al-satr

The term dawr al-satr generally refers to a period in early Ismaili history when the Imams were in concealment and hidden from the community. The first dawr al-satr occurred from shortly after the death of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq in 765 to the establishment of the Fatimid state in 909 in North Africa.

The second period of concealment occurred after the Nizari-Mustali schism of 1094 when the Imams, descendants of Imam Nizar b. al-Mustansir (d. 1095), remained concealed for several decades.

Upon the death of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq, three of his sons claimed the Imamat. According to many sources, the Imam had designated his second son Ismail, after whom the Ismailis are named, as his successor. Small groups pledged allegiance to Imam Ismail’s brothers, splitting the community into various groups.

Imam Ismaili’s son and successor, Muhammad b. Ismail (born around 738), left Medina and went into hiding in order to escape Abbasid persecution, initiating the dawr al-satr, or ‘period of concealment,’ in early Ismaili history.

Although the whereabouts of the Imams were known to a few trusted da’is, very little is known with certainty about the Ismailis and the Imams until the early ninth century. For almost a century after Muhammad b. Ismail’s reign, a group of leaders worked secretly to spread the da’wa and to unify the community. However, the Imams did not claim the Imamat openly for three generations, assuming code names in order to avoid persecution.

Imam Abd Allah al-Mahdi settled in Khuzistan (in southwestern Iran) where he disguised himself as a merchant, and began to organize the da’wa activities, sending da’is to various areas, or ‘islands’ including Sind in the Indian subcontinent. At an unknown date in the ninth century, the Imam sought refuge in Salamiyya, in Syria, where he established contact with some da’is and settled for a few years. Salamiyya served as the secret headquarters for the Ismaili da’wa for many years. In 905, Al-Mahdi settled in Sijilmasa in North Africa where he lived for four years.

By 893, the da’i Abd Allad Shi’i had been active in North Africa, laying the plans for Imam al-Mahdi to establish the Fatimid Caliphate in North Africa, ending the dawr al-satr period.

The Kitab Istitar al-imam wa tafarruq al-du’at fi’l-jaza’ir talabihi (The Book of the concealment of the Imam and the departure of the da’is to different ‘islands’ in search of them), composed by the Ismaili da’i Ahmad b. Ibrahim al-Naysaburi during the early eleventh century, contains historical information on the Imams during the dawr al-satr, particularly from the time of Imam Abd Allah al-Akbar (Wafi Ahmed) to the time when Imam Abd Allah al-Mahdi founded the Fatimid dynasty. Kitab Istitar al-imama tells of the hardship encountered by Imam al-Mahdi and efforts of the da’is to find him, as well as the setbacks the Imam encountered when he left Salamiyya for North Africa.

Sources:
Farhad Daftary, Zulfikar Hirji, “The Death of Ja’far al-Sadiq and the Early Ismailis,” The Ismailis: An Illustrated History, Azimuth Editions
Farhad Daftary, A Short History of Ismailis, Edinburgh University Press, 1998

Compiled by Nimira Dewji

ismailimail.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/kitab-istitar-al-imama-tells-of-the-hardship-encountered-by-imam-al-mahdi/
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Imam al-Baqir taught faith comprises word, deed, and belief
Posted by Nimira Dewji

Imam Muhammad b. Ali b. al-Husayn b. Ali b. Abi Talib, better known by his title al-Baqir, was born around 677 in Medina. He succeeded his father to the Imamat in 713, reigning for about twenty years. He received the title al-baqir al-ilm, ‘one who splits open knowledge,’ shortened to al-baqir, due to his vast knowledge.

Lalani notes that Imam al-Baqir “lived at a critical juncture in Islamic history. The study of the Qur’an was a principal concern of Muslims. Steps were taken to establish a more adequate script as well as to preserve the Qur’anic text from corruption” (Early Shi’i Thought p 9). Much of the discussion took place in Medina, where Imam resided and which was the centre of religious learning since the time of the Prophet. It was also a time during which different legal and theological schools in Islam were arising based on differences in interpretations and disputes over who should head the respective communities. Religious leaders were thought to be vying for political power. The various Shi’i groups sought the guidance of their Imams.

“Evidence from this period shows that al-Baqir was an eminent and distinguished scholar of hadith. Numerous people sought his advice on many issues as well as the traditions of the Prophet on which he was considered a reliable authority. Al-Baqir played a significant role in the development of the prophetic tradition” (Ibid. p 12). Daftary states that Imam al-Baqir “has been mentioned as a reporter of hadith… particularly of those…derived from Ali b. Abi Talib…In Shi’ism…hadith is reported on the authority of the imams and it includes their sayings in addition to the Prophetic traditions” (A Short History of the Ismailis p 29). Hence Imam al-Baqir established a distinctive identity for Imami Shi’ism.

In non-Shi’i circles, Imam al-Baqir is regarded as “one of the most trustworthy authorities on the traditions of the Prophet” (Lalani, Early Shi’i Thought p 96). Several scholars note that Imam al-Baqir “emerges as a versatile scholar, conversant not only in matters of rites and rituals but also in the exegesis of the Qur’an, questions pertaining to law, as well as theological topics of both temporal and spiritual nature” (Ibid. p 41). He lived among the most outstanding and distinguished scholars in the Islamic empire and one who “stood head and shoulders above them all” (Ibid. p 103).

Imam al-Baqir’s teaching was continued by his son and successor Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq, “under whom it became so influential that the Ithna’ashariyya call their school the Ja’afari madhab. Ismaili [law] codified by Qadi al-Nu’man [the foremost Fatimid jurist] more than two centuries later, is based mainly on the traditions from al-Baqir and al-Sadiq” (Ibid. p 126).

Imam al-Baqir taught that “the believer who is most perfect in iman is the one who has the best character. Speaking of more specific virtues, he refers to one in particular, namely sabr (patience or patient endurance), which he says is like the head to the body. He who has no sabr has no iman… iman can increase or decrease with the comprehension of knowledge and improvement of deeds. This is what is meant by iman ‘an ‘ilm i.e. faith based on knowledge (religious knowledge)… al-Baqir placed immense emphasis on the acquisition of ilm as seen in numerous traditions reported by him. However, in al-Baqir’s view, the acquisition of knowledge is not an end in itself but a means to an end. For him, it is not enough to acquire knowledge; it is important to act according to the knowledge acquired to teach others what one has learnt. Hence, by means of ilm (knowledge), amal (action) can be improved and if amal is improved, then iman can increase and become stronger, in turn, a stronger iman deepens one’s ilm and further refines amal. Thus, according to al-Baqir, ilm, amal, and iman are interrelated” (Ibid. p 87-89).

Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq said:
“…God, the Blessed and the Exalted, has made faith compulsory on each organ of man…
Now what is obligatory on the [heart] with respect to faith is the…willing submission that God, the Beloved and Exalted, is One;… that Muhammad is His servant and His Messenger…

…and speak kindly to people…” (2:83).

It is ordained for the ear that it should be attentive to what God has commanded … [God] said, “…Therefore give good tidings to My servants who hear advice and follow …” (39: 17-18)… He said, “And when they hear vain talk they turn away from it…” (28:55).

God ordained the eye … to avert itself from what is illicit… God says,
“Tell believing men to lower their gaze and be modest…” (24:30)…”

God has ordained for the hands that they should not seize what He has forbidden, but should take (only) what He has permitted. He has made obligatory upon then charity, love of kindred, striving in the path of God, and ritual purification for prayer…

God says… “And walk not on the earth arrogantly…” (17:37). He says, “Be modest in your bearing and lower your voice…” (31:19).

When a man meets God, having protected all his limbs [from illicit actions] and all limbs having fulfilled the commands of God, he meets his Lord in the perfection of faith and is one of the people of Paradise. But he who has deceived God in the slightest thing, and disobeyed him, comes to God as one imperfect in faith.’
Al-Qadi al-Nu’man, Da’a’im al-Islam (‘The Pillars of Islam’)
(Faith and Practice in Islamic Traditions p 198-199)

Imam al-Baqir’s teachings were continued by his son and successor Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq who acquired a widespread reputation for religious learning. He was a reporter of hadith and is cited respectfully as such in the chains of authorities (isnad) accepted by the Sunnis. The Imami Shi’is (both Ismailis and Twelvers) have regarded al-Sadiq’s legal opinions, centred around the concept of Imamat, as authoritative Islamic law, thus designating Imami Shi’i doctrine as the Ja’fari madhhab, or school of religious law, after him (Daftary, Historical Dictionary of the Ismailis p 83, 147-148).

Sources:
Arzina Lalani, Early Shi’i Thought: The Teachings of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir, I.B. Tauris in association with The Institute of Ismaili Studies, London, 2000
Farhad Daftary, A Short History of the Ismailis, Edinburgh University Press, 1998
Farhad Daftary, Historical Dictionary of the Ismailis, The Scarecrow Press Inc., 2012
Muslim Devotional and Ethical Literature, Secondary Curriculum, The Institute of Ismaili Studies

nimirasblog.wordpress.com/2020/04/29/imam-al-baqir-taught-faith-comprises-word-deed-and-belief/
sanhavak

Re: Pre-fatimid period

Post by sanhavak »

درود
ادمین محترم . شما اون بالا نوشتید دوره پیشافاطمیان اما من اینجا هر موردی دیدم غیر از تیتر .
لطفا اگر مطلب یا سندی در مورد این دوره دارین در سایت قرار بدین ممنون