ya ali madad

Discussion on R&R from all regions
alnor

ya ali madad

Post by alnor »

<U>I want to know the status of non ismaili spouse in ismaili community<BR><BR></U>is there any source from where I can learn&nbsp;more o&shy;n the above topic.<BR><BR>Specially right now I want to know - Do a non ismaili spouse have right to say YA ALI MADAD to her ismaili family memeber?<BR><BR>appreciate your reply
shamsu

Re: ya ali madad

Post by shamsu »

alnor wrote:I want to know the status of non ismaili spouse in ismaili community is there any source from where I can learn more o&shy;n the above topic. Specially right now I want to know - Do a non ismaili spouse have right to say YA ALI MADAD to her ismaili family member?appreciate your reply
Absolutely.

Anyone can wish "Ya Aly Madad"

"Ya Aly" is an Eternal Reality that transcends time and space. To wish his help on anybody is like invoking his blessing on that person.

The person who wishes first is the better of the two for having done so.

Ya Aly Madad

shamsu
alnor

thanks

Post by alnor »

Thanks Shamshu
for your reply but I want some artical, wiaz, books or ismaili website which says that anybody can say YA ALI MADAD
I want this because I want to show it to some narrow minded ismailies, who are creating very discriminative impression of ismailism in other communities.

Thanks once again
shamsu

Aly=Allah=Mowla

Post by shamsu »

Ya Aly Madad Alnoor,

You see Aly and Mowla are both names of Allah so it stands to reason that anybody that believes in "The Most High" (ALY) and "The Protector"(MOWLA) can wish Ya Aly Madad and Mowla Aly Madad.

What you are asking is for someone in authority to say it's OK for anyone to say Ya Aly Madad and Mowla Aly Madad.

Imam is described as the first Reason. The first cause.

If reason indicates it's OK then in my opinion it is as if Mowla indicates it is OK.

This is my opinion as a reasonable Ismaili.

If you cannot explain with reason, then it is futile discussing it with unreasonable people.

With unreasonable people it is best to not engage and if you have to refrain from wishing them YAM or MAM then it is reasonable to do so.

I do not know any website or book but I will say one thing Imam Aga Aly Shah has a Farman "Je kai cche, te Ya Aly cche" Now with this Farman in mind how can you not say YA ALY MADAD / MOWLA ALY MADAD

YA ALY MADAD
SHAMS
Last edited by shamsu on Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Non Ismaili shias says Ya Ali Madad when they meet each other.
roxy

Yaa Ali Madad

Post by roxy »

Ali is Allah so one should say Yaa Ali Madad. Ismaili takes help and advice of Allah/Mawlana Hazar Imam in all matters. Without Yaa Ali Madad there is no As Salaam Alaikum. Also deedar is important. Quran reveals people used to seek the face of the lord morning and evening and quran reveals lord is allah.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

THOSE NON ISMAILIS WHO ARE SHIA SAY YA ALI MADAD. THEY SAY AS SALAM WA ALIKUM BUT THEY ALSO SAY YA ALI MADAD.
IN SOME FILMS ACTOR SAY YA ALI MADAD FOR EXAMPLE IN FILM TUM KO NA BHOOL PAYEEN GE [SALMAN KHAN AND DIA MIRZA] SALMAN KHAN SAID YA ALI MADAD AND WAS SUCCESFUL BY ASKING HELP FROM ALI.IN FILM AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY RISHI KAPOOR SAID YA ALI MADAD.
mahebubchatur

Ya Ali Madad - Meaning uodate

Post by mahebubchatur »

Ya Al Madad

The Nur (Noor ), of every Imam of the Time is the same and when we invoke Ya Ali we are invoking the Nur of the Imam of the time. And Al ALI is one of the 99 Names of Allah. We are invoking the Nur of Ali and Allah

Ya Ali Madad means may the Nur of Imam e Zaman help you.

Mawla Ali Madad means may the Nur of Imam of the time and Allah also help you

There are many Firmans and Hadiths which confirm the same and continuity of the same Nur from Adam to Nabuwat or Prophethood & to Imamat today

Hence also the full title of Imam e Zaman today -
Noor Mawlana Shah Karim Al Husseini Hazar Imam , His Highness the Aga Khan IV

The Quran says, "Seek help through patience and prayer" (2:45). It implies that the patience and prayer are the sources to seek the Divine help.

The Quran further says, "Our Lord! Get us out of this town whose inhabitants are tyrants, and appoint for us from You a guardian, and appoint for us from You a helper" (4:75).

Hence, the Ismailis seek the Divine help through the channel of the Nur of Imam Ali, whose Nur is ever present in the world with the Imam of the Timev

The Quran says, "And to God belong the beautiful names, so call on Him by them" (7:180). In its interpretation, Ali bin Abu Talib said,

"I am the beautiful name by which God has commanded people to call on Him." (Kawkab-i Durri, 3:29). According to the report of Abul Hamra, it is mentioned in Hilyatul Awliya that the Prophet said, "When I was carried by night to the heaven, I saw written on the leg of the Throne: I (God) planted the paradise of Eden. Muhammad is the best of My creation. I helped him through Ali" (Ibid. 2:53). It is further mentioned on the authority of Abu Dhar Ghafari that the Prophet said, "Indeed God has given power to this religion through Ali, and I am from him and about him is revealed in the verse (11:17), "Is he then (like unto him) who has a clear proof from his Lord" (Ibid. 2:145).

Hadith - Firman

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a) said:
I and Ali b. Abi Taalib both were a light (Nur) in the presence of Allah fourteen thousand years before the creation of Adam. When Allah created Adam, he deposited this light in Adam’s loins. We remained together as one light until we were separated in Abdul Muttalib’s loin. Thereafter, I was endowed with Prophethood and Ali with Caliphate.
Among others, the following Sunni scholars have documented Hadis-e-Nur:
• Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal in his Musnad
• Mir Sayyed Ali Hamdani in Mawaddah al-Qurbah
• Ibn Maghaazili Shaafe’i in his Manaaqib
• Muhammad b. Talhah Shaafe’i in Mataalib al-So’l fi Manaaqib-e-Aal-e-Rasool
• Ibrahim b. Muhammad Hamweeni Shaafe’ei in Faraaid al-Simtain fi Fazaail al-Murtuza wa al-Batool wa al-Sibtain
• Khaarazmi in his al-Manaaqib
• Abd al-Hameed Ibn Abil Hadeed in Sharh-o-Nahj al-Balaaghah
• Haafiz Sulaimaan Qundoozi in Yanabee al-Mawaddah
shivaathervedi_3

Post by shivaathervedi_3 »

Prophet Muhammad said NAAD ALI.
Almost every Shia says, YA ALI MADADI,
YA ALI AGSINI,
YA ALI ADRIKNI.
A FOLLOWER OF HAZAR IMAM IN DU'A SAYS, YA ALI BI LUTFIKA ADRIKNI.

IMAN PAYA ALI KE DAR SE PAYA
RUTBA PAYA TOU MOWLA SE PAYA
KARAM, KAUSAR, SAKINA E DIL
JO KUCHH PAYA ALI SEHI PAYA
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Related thread:

Ya Ali Madad - Madat

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... li%20madad
Admin

Post by Admin »

Let us centralise here from now on all the discussion on the topic of Ya Ali Madad.
shivaathervedi_3

Admin wrote:Let us centralise here from now on all the discussion on the topic of Ya Ali Madad.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2018 04:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
kmaherali wrote:
Related thread:

Ya Ali Madad - Madat

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... li%20madad

Historically in which century Shias in common and Ismailis in particular started salutation of Ya Ali Madad?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: Historically in which century Shias in common and Ismailis in particular started salutation of Ya Ali Madad?
There is thread on it at:

Doctrines --> Origin Of Shia & Ismailis Greetings==> YA ALI MADAD

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=
shivaathervedi_3

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: Historically in which century Shias in common and Ismailis in particular started salutation of Ya Ali Madad?
There is thread on it at:

Doctrines --> Origin Of Shia & Ismailis Greetings==> YA ALI MADAD

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... highlight=
Both topics which you have mentioned are locked by Admin.
Let me ask you a question for benefits of readers.

What is the resemblance in the phrases ALIYULLAH AND ALLELUIA.
Admin

Post by Admin »

shivaathervedi wrote: What is the resemblance in the phrases ALIYULLAH AND ALLELUIA.
If you have something on this, state it here, do not leave open question. Is there anything to do with "Ya Ali Madad"? If not, why post it here?

Halleluyah means praise to God, nothing to do with Aliyullah except the sounds are partially similar. And nothing to do with the thread.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: Both topics which you have mentioned are locked by Admin.
But you can still read them!
shivaathervedi_3

Admin wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: What is the resemblance in the phrases ALIYULLAH AND ALLELUIA.
If you have something on this, state it here, do not leave open question. Is there anything to do with "Ya Ali Madad"? If not, why post it here?

Halleluyah means praise to God, nothing to do with Aliyullah except the sounds are partially similar. And nothing to do with the thread.
Google is a miracle for human beings followed by Siri. Yes, Alleluia means praise be to lord which we say in beginning of Du'a AL HAMDU LILLAH.
shivaathervedi_3

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote: Both topics which you have mentioned are locked by Admin.
But you can still read them!
I always come prepared. I read that thread. There is one quote of interview.
Imam said,"The only miracle in Islam is Quran", he did not said," only miracle in Islam is Imam"?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote: I always come prepared. I read that thread. There is one quote of interview.
Imam said,"The only miracle in Islam is Quran", he did not said," only miracle in Islam is Imam"?
This particular interview is not mentioned in the threads on Ya Ali Madad! You are mixing issues between threads.
Nextybrown

Post by Nextybrown »

star_munir wrote:THOSE NON ISMAILIS WHO ARE SHIA SAY YA ALI MADAD. THEY SAY AS SALAM WA ALIKUM BUT THEY ALSO SAY YA ALI MADAD.
IN SOME FILMS ACTOR SAY YA ALI MADAD FOR EXAMPLE IN FILM TUM KO NA BHOOL PAYEEN GE [SALMAN KHAN AND DIA MIRZA] SALMAN KHAN SAID YA ALI MADAD AND WAS SUCCESFUL BY ASKING HELP FROM ALI.IN FILM AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY RISHI KAPOOR SAID YA ALI MADAD.
Have you any verse about saying YA ALI MADAD ??
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Nextybrown wrote: Have you any verse about saying YA ALI MADAD ??
Ya Ali Madad is only applied by the Shias who believe that Hazarat Ali was the rightful inheritor of Prophet Muhammad.

The Qur'an is revealed to all Muslims including the Sunnis who are the majority., hence it caters for diversity of interpretations. Hence there cannot be a verse about Ya Ali Madad.

If there was a verse about Ya Ali Madad, the issue of Sunni/Shia division would not arise.