Ismaili Ambassadors under the Ismaili constitution..

Ismaili Constitution, Institutional and Historical docs
mahebubchatur

Ismaili Ambassadors under the Ismaili constitution..

Post by mahebubchatur »

Ismaili Ambassadors are appointed under the Ismaili constitution. This section is about Ismaili community ambassadors who are appointed who like all Ismaili community leaders are appointed to serve the community, under the Ismaili constitution.

The Ismaili constitution is for the governance and benefit of the community.
Every Ismaili Muslim is required by the Imam, H H The Aga Khan, to have it, read it with farmans, understand it, implement it, and share it.

Link to global Ismaili constitution.... http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=8190

The constitution is to be given freely to every member of the community & Is to be read with Farmans (directions) of Imam, which are also to be given. The full constitution is not on the community websites, nor a full copy is given to members of the community.

I have repeatedly requested and, so far have not been given a full copy, or access to it. Nor reasons have been given by Leadership for blocking and effectively refusing. This is Despite Imam’s #AgaKhan ‘s unequivocal instructions to do so - links to directions

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/101-proofs-chatur.pdf

http://ismaili.net/source/chatur-best-practice.pdf

https://youtu.be/zckZkwfIeqY

On 18th February 2021, His Highness the Aga Khan endorsed guidelines and policies for the community’s constitutional entities and all those appointed to serve under the constitution- links 👇🏽

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 2339#72339

https://twitter.com/chaturmahebub/statu ... 4161921?s=

Parts of the Ismaili constitution are on this website. If anyone has more please share them. You can post the related constitutional information or documents here, or email them to the editors to upload, at heritage@ismaili.net
Last edited by mahebubchatur on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
mahebubchatur

The Ismaili Ambassadors around the world known , at present

Post by mahebubchatur »

Ismaili Imamat’s Ambassadors who were and are also called the AKDN Resident country Representatives. They have Diplomatic status and are addressed as His or Her Excellency, or Ambassador

Afghanistan
Nurjehan Mawani, Order of Canada ( Previously Aly Mawji)

Bangladesh:
Munir M. Merali

Canada:
Dr. Mahmoud Eboo ( Also Chairman of LIF)

East African Community (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda):

Kenya:
Azim Lakhani - Previously Aziz Bhaloo

Kyrgyzstan:
Dr. Shamsh Kassim-Lakha, Sitara-e-Imtiaz and Hilal-e-Imtiaz (Pakistan), Officier de l ‘Ordre National du Merite (France) - Previously Nurjehan Mawani)

Mali & West Africa (Burkina Faso; Côte d’Ivoire; Senegal)
Ferid Nandjee

Portugal, Mozambique and the Lusophone countries:
Nazim Ahmad, Comendador da Ordem do Mérito (Commander of the Order of Merit)

Syria
Mohamed Saifo

Tajikistan
Ali Akbar Pesnani (Replaced by Mr. Qozidavlat Qoimdodov in 2019)

Tanzania:
Amin Kurji, Légion d’Honneur (France’s Legion of Honour)

Uganda:
Amin Mawji, Order of the British Empire (OBE) -Previously Mahmood Ahmed

In addition

Canada

Prince Rahim Aga Khan is the (Non-Resident) Personal Representative of His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan to Canada

Canada
Canada’s High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Gordon Campbell, is also Canada’s Ambassador to the Ismaili Imamat.

Bangladesh

Prince Amyn Mohammed Aga Khan is the (Non-Resident) Personal Representative of His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan to Bangladesh.

Senior Officials of the Global Seat of Ismaili Imamat (Portugal)

Nazim Ahmad
Head of the Department of Portugal and other Lusophone Countries

Ambassador Arif Lalani,
Head of the Department of Diplomatic Affairs

Dr Shafik Sachedina
Head of Community Affairs

Jane Piacentini- Moore
Head of the Department for International Financial Affairs

Maitre Laurent Chambaz
Head of the Department for International Legal Affairs

27 March 2021

Tajikistan - Mr. Qozidavlat Qoimdodov Replaced Mr Akbar Pesbani
Mr. Qoimdodov is the first Tajik national to be appointed as AKDN representative for the country and as Ismaili ambassadors .

An updated full list of all the AKDN representatives/Ambassadors have been requested from the community leadership -DJI/LIF/Councils - No response received despite reminders and guidance of #AgaKhan to do so  http://ismaili.net/source/chatur-best-practice.pdf
Last edited by mahebubchatur on Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
mahebubchatur

Diplomatic bilateral agreement with Brazil

Post by mahebubchatur »

The Federative Republic of Brazil and the Ismaili Imamat - the office of the Imam of the Shia Ismaili Muslims  today signed a Protocol of Intentions to support development activities as part of their joint efforts to support the fight against poverty, during the official two-day visit of President of Brazil Lula da Silva to Mozambique.

The agreement of international scope, was signed by the Ambassador of Brazil, Mr. Antonio de Souza e Silva, on behalf of the Government of the Federative Republic of Brazil; and the Ambassador and Representative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), Mr. Nazim Ahmad, on behalf of the Ismaili Imamat.

The ceremony took place in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil, Mr. Celso Amorim.

The ceremony was attended by senior government officials, diplomats and representatives of the AKDN.

The agreement reaffirms the commitment to jointly contribute to the social and economic upliftment of developing countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, including the member countries of the Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries. Under the agreement, both parties agree to share knowledge and development experience in order to promote programmes, projects and technical cooperation for benefit of developing countries.

Both parties also commit to stimulate a joint action plan with a view to carrying out development initiatives in developing countries of mutual interest, namely in Central and South Asia, sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East.

During the signing ceremony of the agreement, the Ambassador of Brazil emphasised the importance of the act “as this Protocol of Intentions is applicable not only for Mozambique, but also for other developing countries where the Aga Khan development Network is active.”

“This is a considerable achievement and will significantly enhance our development capacity in Mozambique and other developing countries” said Nazim Ahmad. (AKDN - Maputo, Mozambique, 10 November 2010)

The Ismaili Imamat The Ismaili Imamat is a hereditary institution of Muslim leadership, linked to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) by direct lineal descent through Hazrat Ali, his cousin and son in law. The line of Ismaili Imams has continued uninterrupted by hereditary succession from Hazrat Ali through to the present, 49th Imam, His Highness the Aga Khan. The Aga Khan is the founder and Chairman of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of nine non-denominational development agencies working in over 25 countries around the world, especially in sub-Saharan Africa, Central and South Asia, and the Middle East, to empower communities and individuals to improve their living conditions and opportunities. The Network’s agencies focus on social, cultural and economic development for all citizens, regardless of gender, origin or faith. The AKDN employs approximately 60,000 people, the majority of whom are based in developing countries, and has an annual budget for non-profit development activities of approximately US$ 450 million.

https://www.akdn.org/akdn/press-release ... activities
mahebubchatur

Ismaili Afghanistan Ambassador, speech and award in May 2018

Post by mahebubchatur »

Ismaili Ambassador for Afghanistan Her Excellency Nurjahan Mawani received, an award

Ismaili community Ambassador Nurjehan Mawani, under the Diwan of the Ismaili Imamat was honored by the American University of Afghanistan with an Honorary Doctorate as a Transformational Leader

She advocates ethics, inclusion, humility working together -
“ a steadfast commitment to the ethic of inclusiveness and a sincere interest in capacity-building. It is a deep understanding that to truly ‘excel,’ at something as an individual will require optimal participation of the whole and the humility that allows everyone to perform at their best.”

She adds “human progress is inextricably linked to human cooperation,” and as the proverb says: when you move alone, you move fast; when you move together you move forward.”

She served the community and her mandate comes from the Ismaili constitution and Firmans - Guidances of Imam H H The Agakhan. Firmans & constitution are given by H H the Aga Khan for the collective and inclusive interest of the community. These are to be given to every Member of the community. *** Firmans inclusively, are defined as “ any pronouncement, direction, order or ruling made or given by Mawlana Hazar Imam “ - Aga Khan (Ismaili constitution)

Acceptance Speech by Her Excellency Ambassador Mrs. Nurjehan Mawani - representing the Ismaili community in Afghanistan - 11 May 2018

Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim

President, Dr. Kenneth M. Holland Provost, Dr. Belnap University Founder, Dr. Fayez Chair of the AUAF, Dr. Akram Fazel, Excellencies Distinguished Faculty, Guests and Colleagues Proud Parents
And above all, Dear Graduands
Assalam-o Alaikum, Good Morning and Chast Bakhair to you all
Introduction

I am deeply touched by your warm welcome and generous remarks. Today, I accept this honour with the utmost gratitude and humility, conscious of the great distinction and achievements of past recipients.

It is a privilege to be associated with a University that strongly supports academic excellence, meritocracy and diversity. I am so pleased to be standing here surrounded by young Afghan graduates who hail from every province in the country and so many young women as well! The graduates here today are from numerous disciplines including: Business, Information Technology and Computer Science, Law, Political Science and Public Administration, preparing you to meet the needs of Afghanistan.

One of the very moving student testimonials I read captures the optimism that this university generates in spite of the tragedy that shook this campus community. The student noted: “I came back to AUAF because I believe in change, I believe in bringing about positive changes for my country and people. AUAF is an institution that can help me to become a change maker and pursue my goals and dreams. The AUAF community overcame its challenges to re-open the university.”

Right here in front of us, we see the hope and bright future of Afghanistan. It is an Afghanistan that embraces equality, an Afghanistan that values human progress and an Afghanistan that cherishes a pluralistic outlook.
Afghanistan is in its ‘Transformation Decade,’ and with that comes a preoccupation with government’s role on reform, good governance and self-reliance. However, we must not overlook the important role of civil institutions in this transformation with the Government creating an ‘enabling’ environment for a thriving civil sector that is essential in renewing the promise of democracy.

Governments alone cannot make democracy work. Private initiative is also essential, including a vital role for those institutions which are collectively described as “civil society.” Citizens too must play their part.

Modern societies require greater focus on education to build democratic competence for leaders and the electorate and universities play a vital role in this.

In addition to shaping tomorrow’s leaders, universities also have the power to transform perceptions within a society. Often, it is perceptions that will shape one’s sense of reality, clouding judgement. In its short history, the American University of Afghanistan (AUAF’s) has demonstrated its commitment to enlighten. This university has created safe spaces for dialogue where one does not demonize another’s point of view. Its faculty and graduates are committed to achieving academic excellence, understanding, meritocracy and the delivery of the highest standard of education that this country needs. Therefore receiving this honour is very meaningful.

Within the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), the Aga Khan University and the University of Central Asia (UCA) embody the same ideals of institutional and individual excellence, a cosmopolitan ethic, and prepare their graduates as future leaders to serve the needs of their countries and regions.
In this region, UCA’s mission is to specifically address the economic and social challenges of mountain societies through the power of education and human ingenuity. This institution was established by international treaty between the Governments of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and His Highness the Aga Khan. Integral to this were partnerships to intellectually bridge the imposing mountain terrain, including in Afghanistan, such as that between UCA and Badakhshan University. Indeed, the power of partnerships is further exemplified upon the discovery that the UCA campus site in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan is partially situated on a rich archaeological site. With no archaeologist of their own, UCA brought on an American University of Central Asia (AUCA) Associate Professor and Archaeologist, Dr. Aida Abdykanova, to lead the successful excavation and preservation efforts. And we look forward to furthering collaborations between our institutions.

Leadership and Pluralism

An important goal of quality education is to prepare each generation to participate effectively in what has been called, ‘the great conversation of our times.’ This means on the one hand, being unafraid of controversy. But it also means being sensitive to the values and outlooks of others. Remember that the spark that bestows individuality also bonds individuals in a common humanity.

At the opening of the Global Centre for Pluralism in Canada, His Highness stated that, “Pluralism does not mean the elimination of differences, but the embrace of differences. Genuine pluralism understands that diversity does not weaken a society, it strengthens it. In an ever-shrinking, ever more diverse world, a genuine sense of pluralism is the indispensable foundation for human peace and progress.”

Acknowledging the increased importance given to respect for diversity, as individuals it will be our responsibility to foster this spirit of connection. You as the new leaders of Afghanistan, have a responsibility to engage with one another and to build a better future together.

This will require a steadfast commitment to the ethic of inclusiveness and a sincere interest in capacity-building. It is a deep understanding that to truly ‘excel,’ at something as an individual will require optimal participation of the whole and the humility that allows everyone to perform at their best.

This is often referred to as the ‘multiplier effect,’ or the ability of one flame to light another.
Afghan History and Cultural Heritage
In our increasingly globalized world, you will find that many of your strongest values – respect, partnership, justice, harmony – are rooted in Afghanistan’s rich history and your country’s cultural heritage. The Aga Khan Trust for Culture, (AKTC) the cultural agency of the Aga Khan Development Network, focuses on historic and cultural restoration, preservation and urban regeneration projects.
AKTC has demonstrated here, as it has in other parts of the world, that culture can be a catalyst for development. The safeguarding of historic landmarks such as Bagh-e Babur gardens in Kabul, serve as spaces for recreation, contemplation, education and inspiration and opportunities for cultural connection and dialogue. Our identities may define who we are, but our history help us to understand where we come from. Afghanistan at the crossroads of civilization on the silk route, provided enlightened interaction amongst peoples that transcended faith, ethnicity and languages, providing a gateway for illuminated ideas, art and culture.
This is why I was so pleased to learn about the American University’s new initiative – the Afghan Cultural Heritage Preservation Project. In alignment with AKTC’s work, the AUAF recognises and embraces how conservation and revitalization of cultural heritage can provide a springboard for social development. How such projects can have a positive impact well beyond conservation; promoting good governance, the growth of civil society, a rise in incomes and economic opportunities, greater respect for human rights and better stewardship of the environment.
In addition to historic sites, Afghanistan has an astonishing intangible culture. AUAF’s Cultural Heritage Preservation Project will greatly contribute to the much-needed transmission of the country’s inherited traditions including oral traditions, crafts, rituals and practices and living expressions. Intangible culture is much more than a ‘cultural good,’ it is an underlying factor of sustaining cultural diversity against the backdrop of globalization.
Personal Journey, Education, Globalization
Little did I know, growing up in Mombasa, Kenya how globalization would impact my life and that one day I would be standing here in front of you delivering the commencement address! At the time, Afghanistan was a distant country that existed only on the map in my geography, conjuring images of Alexander the Great, fallen empires and ancient ruins.
It was in colonial Africa at the time, that I witnessed firsthand the damage that a divisive society can cause. The political, social and economic environment was exclusionary and presented huge inequities. An institution that played a formative role in my life was my Aga Khan School from kindergarten to Grade 12. Although operating in a segregated context, the school embraced a ‘cosmopolitan ethic,’ where difference was seen as an opportunity and not a threat.
As I became increasingly politically aware in my teens of the differences of treatment based on racial, economic and social parameters, this deeply impacted me to pursue a career focused on restoring human dignity and empowering those less fortunate. I chose law and completed my legal training in the UK. Post-studies, it was through mobilizing that training and volunteer energies that I, together with colleagues, began a community-based legal advice centre, assisting refugees and immigrants to regularize their status and to reunite with their families.
My first encounter with people from Afghanistan came soon after my appointment as Chair of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada in 1992. It was a time of opportunity in my career to make a difference but also one of trepidation as my colleagues and I grappled with the notion that the fate of countless refugee claimants, many of whom were from Afghanistan, was in our hands. The situation called for innovative ways to fast-track these cases within the law. Sometimes we have to step outside of our comfort zone, be imaginative and take risks to find appropriate responses.
Another area where it was necessary to lead change pertained to the recognition of gender-related persecution within the Geneva Convention. The authority vested in me by the law as the Chair, enabled me to issue the first set of international guidelines on Women Refugee Claimants Fearing Gender-Related Persecution which took into account the unique ways in which women experience violence and conflict. This groundbreaking work in Canada relied on evidence-based study and analysis, supported by international legal frameworks to bridge gaps between law and policy, working across multiple levels and sectors simultaneously. However, not everyone was convinced. There was resistance based on fear and at the same time support based on an understanding of the need to protect the most vulnerable and at-risk claimants. What I learnt from this experience was how to mobilize this support to outweigh the resistance. This tested everything that I had learned from kindergarten. To confront the challenges that you will face, you will need to use your knowledge, your critical-thinking skills, draw on values of patience and persuasion and moral courage for you will need all of these attributes and more to guide you to stay the course.
Conclusion
To the Graduands:
A graduation is a time of celebration but it is also a time of reflection.
What is it that will set you apart as an individual in a highly competitive, globalized world?
Authenticity: Your actions have to be guided by your values. It is not only your academic achievements but your moral imperatives that will define you. 2) Knowledge: Seek new knowledge at every opportunity and use your critical-thinking along with your ethical sensibilities to embrace that knowledge and share it with others. 3) Equip Yourself: You may find yourself more often than not confronted by situations of resistance and adversary when attempting to stay the course. Equip yourself and work on building and sustaining a supportive community of individuals around you that will mentor, empower and enable you to perform as your best-self.
This is a world where the ideals we grew up with, aspirations for a kinder, gentler, fairer and more compassionate world are needed now more than ever. Retain those ideals and stand firm to them. No matter what you do from here on – your families, communities, colleagues and country will look to you for expertise, knowledge and compassion.

I would like to leave you with this sentiment: “human progress is inextricably linked to human cooperation,” (1) and as the proverb says: when you move alone, you move fast; when you move together you move forward.

Thank you very much for allowing me to participate in and sharing this very special day with all of you.

Tashakhur and Kudafiz.

Full speech
Ismaili Ambassadors and AKDN country representative

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=8741

***Firmans to share and give Firmans to every Ismaili Muslim freely http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/101-proofs-chatur.pdf

(1) His Highness the Aga Khan, Lisbon, Portugal, 12 June 2014 available at: http://www.akdn.org/Content/1278

Appointed in 2013
New AKDN diplomatic representative start work in Afghanistan – Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan Online Newspaper
mahebubchatur

President of Afghanistan meets Ismaili Ambassador H E Mawani

Post by mahebubchatur »

The Office of the President, ARG Palace, in a statement said the meeting was organized in ARG Presidential Palace on Saturday morning.
The statement further added that two sides discussed the implementation of projects by Aga Khan Development Network in various countries in energy, communications, and agriculture.

According to ARG Palace, President Ghani and Ambassador Mawani also discussed facilitation for the implementation of similar projects in Afghanistan.
President Ghani said the relevant authorities will provide the required facilities for the Aga Khan Foundation and other private investors to invest in Afghanistan.

The Aga Khan Development Network has played a key role in the reconstruction of Afghanistan during the past several years.
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed for the implementation of a project for social, economic, and environmental development in the areas located along Kabul River by acting Finance Minister Dr. Humayoun Qayoumi, acting Urban Develoment Minister Roshan Wolasmal, Charrge d’Affairs of the Embassy of Germany Christophe Pilix, and the head of the Aga Khan Trust for Culture Ajmal Maiwandi.

The project would be funded by the government of Germany with an aim to develop the social and economic infrastructures of Kabul, having an estimated value of 18.058 million Euros.

According to ARG Palace, the project include renovation and construction of Industrial Machinery Enterprise, social, economic, and environmental development in the areas along Kabul River, including Deh Afghanan, Andarabi, Joi Sher, the first and second districts of Chendawol, preservation of cultural heritages including local development councils, reconstruction of the general and green areas and establishment of a perspective for economic development through professional training in handicraft and other industries in Jangalak training center.

https://www.khaama.com/president-ghani- ... bul-05872/
mahebubchatur

Portugal - Dewan of Ismaili Imamat and Instrument ordained .

Post by mahebubchatur »

On 11 July 2018, the Global Seat of the Ismaili Imamat was ordained and established in Portugal with diplomatic status similar to the Vatican. This is called the “Diwan of the Ismaili Imamat”.

Read the agreements and more at

https://www.facebook.com/15348147601242 ... 959244033/

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 3730#63730
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Face Off with Amin Mawji Obe, Diplomat Representing Aga Khan Dev't Network

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... WXD63AYVYM
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Aga Khan Development Network representative Doctor Azim Lakhan paid a courtesy call on CAS @AbabuNamwamba in his office yesterday. The two discussed President Kenyatta's Big Four Agenda especially on food security and the expansion of Aga Khan Hospital.

https://twitter.com/ForeignOfficeKE/sta ... 1522806784
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

NGOs Invest $884 Million in Projects

Excerpt:

“We need a robust coordination mechanism as a precondition to achieve objectives of both the national priority programs of the government. So here you have the alignment with the government and the national priority. Social accountability is a must on service delivery and the communities’ voice plays a very important role for better service delivery,” NurJahan Mawani, Ambassador and Special Representative of Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN).

More...
https://www.tolonews.com/business/ngos- ... n-projects
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

AKDN Diplomatic Representative Calls On Deputy Foreign Minister

KABUL— Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs Mr. Idrees Zaman met with the Diplomatic Representative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Ms. Nurjehan Mawani this morning.

Ambassador Mawani paid this courtesy call to brief Deputy Minister Zaman on AKDN’s areas of engagement and exchange views on new role’s the mission could play in Afghanistan.

At the outset, the Deputy Foreign Minister recalled with appreciation the projects carried out by the development network highlighting the restoration works on historical heritages.

The meeting also focused on Kabul Process 3rd meeting, presidential elections and the ongoing peace process and related regional activities.

On the status of progress in the peace process, the Deputy Minister, recalling the second meeting of the Kabul Process, briefed the AKDN representative on the Afghan government’s stance with regard to the negotiations in the context, as well as the next Kabul Process meeting.

Ambassador Mawani described the Afghan government’s recent activities in the security area including strategy shift as “a note of hope”. She also welcomed the Kabul Process meeting agenda expressing the mission’s support.

The two sides also exchanged views on the role of culture in securing sustainable peace.

Ambassador Mawani reiterated the AKDN’s commitment to the stability of Afghanistan through contribution to the improvement of life.

https://www.mfa.gov.af/news/akdn-diplom ... j8bdG80NDY
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

AKDN Representative recognised for contribution to development of Naryn

AKIPRESS.COM - In recognition of the contribution of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) to the social and economic development of Naryn, and his leadership of this effort, Dr. Shamsh Kassim-Lakha, Diplomatic Representative of AKDN was conferred Honorary Citizenship of Naryn Oblast as well as Naryn Town on 30 April in Bishkek.

Mr. Amanbay Kayipov, the Governor of Naryn Oblast and Mr. Emilbek Alymkulov, Mayor of Naryn Town along with Mr. Jyrgalbek Botokanov, Chairman of Naryn Town Council presented the honours to Dr. Kassim-Lakha during the Tenir-Too (Naryn) Investment Forum, in the presence of some 400 guests including Members of Parliament, Government officials, social activists, business leaders and artists from Naryn Oblast.

“We are delighted to formally acknowledge the personal attention and contribution of Dr. Shamsh Kassim-Lakha to the development of our Oblast. This honour reflects his vigorous efforts in leading the AKDN towards improving the quality of life of the people and encouraging other development partners from across the country and beyond to support Naryn,” noted Mr. Amanbay Kayipov.

More...

https://akipress.com/news:619197:AKDN_R ... _of_Naryn/
Admin

Post by Admin »

http://bakhtarnews.com.af/eng/politics/ ... istan.html

Minister Zaman Receives Credentials of New AKDN Envoy for Afghanistan

Saturday, November 02, 2019

Kabul (BNA) Acting Foreign Minister of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Idrees Zaman, had a courtesy meeting with the newly assigned diplomatic Representative of Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) to Kabul Sheherazada Hijri on Thursday, a MoFA statement said yesterday.

Hijri presented her credentials to the Acting Foreign Minister and stated, “I am pleased to be working as the representative of this Institution in Afghanistan.” Also, she briefed minister Zaman on the future plans of AKDN, the statement added.

Minister Zaman, correspondingly, appreciated the efforts and cooperation of this Institution in Afghanistan, according to the statement.

President Ghani appointed Idrees Zaman as acting minister of foreign affairs after former minister Salahuddin Rabbani resigned from his position.

--------------

“Acting Foreign Minister met with newly appointed Diplomatic Representative of Aga Khan Development Network Ms. Sheherazada Hijri KABUL – Acting Foreign Minister of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Mr. Idrees Zaman, had an introductory meeting with the newly assigned Diplomatic Representative of Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) to Kabul, Afghanistan past President of the Council for Ontario Ms. Sheherazada Hijri. Ms. Hijri presented her credential to the Acting Foreign Minister and stated, “I am pleased to be working as the representative of this Institution in Afghanistan.” Also, she briefed Mr. Zaman on the future plans of AKDN. Mr. Zaman, correspondingly, appreciated the efforts and cooperation of this Institution in Afghanistan.

Courtesy: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan

mahebubchatur

Ismaili Ambassadors - Constitutional structure

Post by mahebubchatur »

The Ismaili Ambassadors (AKDN country representatives) are governed under the constitutional Department of Diplomatic Affairs (DDA)which is in turn under the Department of Jamati (Community), Institutions (DJI). DDA has been based at Aiglemont in France and is moving permanently to Lisbon.

The delegation of the Ismaili Imamat (constitutional entity) , in ottawa Canada is the de facto embassy for Canada. The Ismaili ambassador for Canada is M Eboo, who has multiple positions under DJI and DDA.

Members of the executive committee and Boards of DJI and DDA include Shafik Sachedina, Arif Lalani, Mohammed Eboo, Amyn Kasim Lakha, M Keshavjee, Amyn Kassim Lakha, E Rupani. A list of the members of these Ismaili constitutional Boards are not listed, or provided to members of the community on request. Nor the full constitution and constitutional documents of these bodies of the community. This is contrary to the Ismaili constitution, directions and Farmans of His Highness the Aga Khan, also on ethics, best practice, accountability, transparency and governance.

If anyone has a full list of all the members and executive of DDA and DJI, can you upload them on this forum, or send them to editors at heritage@ismaili.net
mahebubchatur

Role and Mandate of Ismaili Ambassador

Post by mahebubchatur »

Re: Ismaili Ambassadors under DJI - They are there to serve the Community Jamat first and foremost ? Do they serve them? - Do they do what Hazar Imam has said in Farmans & in the Ismaili constitution? Which they block from the Jamat

The main function of all Ambassadors of all countries is to foremost help facilitate and create opportunities for the people they represent.

The Ismaili constitutional Department of the community entities (DJI & DDA) have appointed “Ismaili ambassadors” in many countries to serve and represent Ismailis under the Ismaili constitution and agreements with the countries. These include Canada, Portugal, Afghanistan, Tajikistan , Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania many others.

Are these Ismaili Ambassadors representing and creating opportunities and helping to facilitate the interest & needs of Ismailis first ?

Like Aga Khan, Hazar Imam has asked them to do first ?
Listen to H H The Aga Khan. Link

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnsqfmWHeYTZgxIN6rM2diFE0aY7

They are excluding Ismailis and even blocking their constitution and their Farmans from them

That is the reality today and Ismaili community need to wake up and ask for accountability as their Imam , Aga Khan has asked and also asked them all to be his Dais

Link to the meaning of Dai

Be My Da'i - Hazar Imam
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... hlight=dai
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Management & Programme Liaison Officer- Aga Khan Development Network
Located in Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

Job Details
Job Type: Full time
Background:
The Management & Programme Liaison Officer (MPLO) role was created to support the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Diplomatic Representative (‘Representative”) and under whose direction the MPLO will work to advance the objectives of the AKDN.

The MPLO’s role in Uganda will include managing the AKDN office in Kampala, coordinating certain activities of the various countrywide AKDN Agencies, preparing related analysis and reports, as well as liaising with external and internal stakeholders.

Position Profile and more...

https://iisalumni.org/job/Management%20 ... er/12228#/
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

AKDN’s 100-year service in Kenya further reflected in these harsh Covid-19 times

Summary:

The story of the AKDN’s involvement in Kenya is one that is reflective of several principles: A long-term commitment to the country; a vision that looks past the horizon of single crises; a belief that multiple inputs from different sectors are essential to ensuring a better quality of life for Kenyans; and a willingness to adapt, be flexible and resilient in response to changing conditions.

Article written by:

Dr Azim Lakhani the Diplomatic Representative of the Aga Khan Development Network in Kenya.

https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/tea/op ... es-1667948
mahebubchatur

Ismaili Ambassador for Afghanistan returns to Canada

Post by mahebubchatur »

Nurjehan Mawani C.M. served as the AKDN Diplomatic Representative to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan from 2013-2019 and to the Kyrgyz Republic from 2005-2013. The appointment of a new Ambassador is not in the Ismaili AKDN press release or in the community news so far.

As Ambassador, N Mawani guided AKDN’s engagement through periods of political instability,Nurjehan insecurity and economic transitions while coordinating the expansion of the Network’s development activities to strengthen critical human and institutional capacity. In these endeavours Mrs. Mawani and the agencies of the AKDN worked in close collaboration with government, international partners and civil society to improve the quality of life, remaining steadfast to AKDN’s underlying philosophy guided by His Highness that “human progress depends on human cooperation.”

“ Now is not the time to retreat into our comfort zones nor is it the time to be complacent. It will require both individual and collective vigilance on our part to counter this through the act of active citizenship, reinforcing the ideals of acceptance and sense of belonging for all. We must choose every day to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve access to justice and uphold human dignity. https://t.co/9buAh6kKQ5

https://twitter.com/chaturmahebub/statu ... 44896?s=21

Link to Ismaili constitution http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 8400#68400
mahebubchatur

New ambassador tonAfghanistan - Ms. Sheherazade Hirji

Post by mahebubchatur »

Ms. Sheherazade Hirji appointed as the New Ismaili community Ambassador to Afghanistan. She is ex President of the Ismaili community Council for Ontario Canada. She replaces Nurjehan Mawani.

Deputy and Acting Foreign Minister Meets AKDN Ambassador to Kabul
Sunday, 09/02/2020. KABUL – Deputy and Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Haroon Chakhansuri met with the Ambassador of Agha Khan Development Network, Ms. Sheherazade Hirji to discuss about the development projects of AKDN in Afghanistan, today afternoon.
While congratulating Minister Chakhansuri for assuming the new position, Ambassador Hirji briefly talked about the AKDN projects in Afghanistan. She further informed the Minister about the AKDN’s emerging program “Accelerated Prosperity”, which will mainly focus on youth employment opportunity.
Minister Chakhansuri appreciated AKDN engagement in Afghanistan and elaborated about the economic potentials of Afghanistan and the perspective of transforming Afghanistan from a land-locked to a land-connected country.

November 2019 - On behalf of @AkdnAfg and its agencies we are pleased to welcome Mrs. Sheherazade Hirji as the new AKDN Diplomatic Representative for #Afghanistan
Congratulations on your appointment Ambassador Hirji and welcome to #Afghanistan! @akdn

Ambassador Hirji paid a courtesy call on former President Karzai, to discuss the #progress on the #afgpeaceprocess. President @KarzaiH extended his appreciation of the friendship #aid, #development, #cooperation efforts of His Highness the Aga Khan and #AKDN in #Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/akdnafg/status/1191 ... 56352?s=21

https://smp.gov.af/index.php/en/state-m ... fghanistan

Her Profile

A lawyer by training, Sheherazade has worked in the philanthropic sector for 25 years, supporting foundations, individuals, corporations and other funders shape their giving, and the impact and effectiveness of their philanthropic aspirations. She was a Member of the National Committee of Aga Khan Foundation Canada and a board member and CEO at the Canadian Women's Foundation.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Dk.Mwinyi ameuhakikishia uongozi wa Aga Khan kuwa itaratibu sheria nzuri za kuwavutia wawekezaji.

http://www.ikuluzanzibar.go.tz/en/media ... a-nzuri-za

Rais wa Zanzibar na Mwenyekiti wa Baraza la Mapinduzi Mheshimiwa Dk. Hussein Ali Mwinyi ameuhakikishia uongozi wa Taasisi ya Aga Khan kuwa Serikali ya Mapinduzi ya Zanzibar Awamu ya Nane inaweka taratibu na sheria nzuri za kuwavutia wawekezaji.Rais Dk Hussein Mwinyi ameyasema hayo leo Ikuku Jijini Zanzibar wakati alipofanya mazungumzo na Ujumbe wa Taasisi ya Aga Khan nchini Tanzania ukiongozwa na Amir Kurj, Mwakilisghi Mkaazi wa Taasisia ya Aga Khan akiwa amefuatana na Rais waJumuiya ya Ismailia pamoja na Mehiboob Chapsi Mjumbe wa Taasisi hiyo.

Katika maelezo yake, Rais Dk. Hussein alisema kuwa Serikali anayoiongoza itahakikisha inawawekeza mazingira mazuri wawekezaji wa ndanai na nje ya nchi ambao wanalengo la kuekeza Zanzibar katika sekta mbali mbali ikiwemo utalii, viwanda na nyenginezo.Alisisitiza kuwa kipaumbe cha Serikali ya Zanzibar Awamu ya Saba hivi sasa imelenga kuendesha na kukuza uchumi wa buluu kwa kuzitumia kikamilifu rasimali zinazohusiana na bahari, ikiwemo shughuli zinazohusu sekta ya utalii, utafutaji na uchimbaji wa mafuta na gesi, uvuvi na bahari kuu, ufugaji na usindikaji wa samaki, ukulima wa mwani na nyenginezo.

Hivyo, aliongeza kwamba jitihada hizo zinahitaji mikakati madhubuti ya kuhakikisha malengo yaliofikiwa na Serikali yanafikiwa na ndio maana Serikali imeamua kwa makusudi kuhakikisha inaweka mazingira bora kwa wawekezaji.Rais Dk. Hussein alitumia fursa hiyo kuikaribisha Taasisi hiyo ambayo inahistoria ndefu katika kushirikiana na Zanzibar katika kuimarisha na kuendeleza sekta mbali mbali za maendeleo ikiwemo sekta ya utalii pamoja na huduma za kijamii kama vile elimu na afya.

Sambamba na hayo, Rais Dk. Hussein Mwinyi aliipongeza Taasisi hiyo kwa kuekeza hapa nchini katika sekta ya utalii pamoja na kusaidia katika kuimarisha huduma za kijamii ikiwemo elimu, afya ambapo hatua hizo zimeleta tija kwa wananchi wa Zanzibar.Aidha, Rais Dk. Hussein alisema kuwa Taasisi ya Aga Khan ina uzoefu mkubwa wa mashirkinao hapa Zanzibar hivyo Serikali itaendeleza uhusiano na ushirikiano huo wa muda mrefu kwa azma ya kuiletea maendeleo Zanzibar.

Sambamba na hayo, Rais Dk. Hussein aliueleza ujumbe huo kwamba Serikali imeamua kwa makusudi kuwajengea uwezo na kuwasaidia wananchi wa ngazi ya chini hivyo, ni vyema miradi itakayobuniwa na Taasisi hiyo ikawalenga wananchi hao hapa Zanzibar.Wakati huo huo, Rais Dk. Hussein Mwinyi alitoa shukurani na pongezi kwa kiongozi Mkuu wa Aga Khan duniani Mtukufu Karim Aga Khan ambaye pia ni kiongozi wa kiroho wa Madhehebu ya Kiislamu ya Shia Ismailia kwa kumtakia salamu za pongezi kwa ushindi mkubwa alioupata katika uchaguzi Mkuu uliopita hapa nchini.

Rais Dk. Hussein alimpongeza Mtukufu Karim Aga Khan na kumuhakikishia kwamba Serikali ya Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania ikiwemo Zanzibar itaendeleza mashirikiano mazuri na ya muda mrefu yaliopo kati yake na Taasisi hiyo kwani inathamini na kutambua mchangio mkubwa uliotoa Taasisi hiyo katika sekta mbali mbali.

Mapema Mwakilishi Mkaazi wa Taasisi ya Aga Khan Amin Kurji alimpongeza rais Dk. Hussein Mwinyi kwa ushindi mkubwa alioupata katika Uchaguzi Mkuu uliopita na kumuahidi kwamba Taasisi hiyo itaendelea kuiunga mkono Serikali ya Mapinduzi ya Zanzibar pamoja na wananchi wake.Kiongozi huyo alimueleza Rais Dk. Hussein Mwinyi kwamba Taasisi ya Aga Khan imekuwa na mashirikiano na Zanzibar kwa muda mrefu na imekuwa ikiiunga mkono Serikali ya Mapinduzi ya Zanzibar katika miradi mbalim mbali.

Aliongeza kuwa tokea kusainiwa makubaliano ya ushirikiano kati ya Serikali ya Mapinduizi ya Zanzibar na Taasisi hiyo mnamo mwaka 1988 ambapo historia inaonesha kwamba babu yake Mtukufu Aga Khan alianzisha skuli ya mwanzo katika Afrika Mashariki ya wanawake hapa Zanzibar mnamo mwaka 1905.

Kiongozi huyo pia, alimueleza Rais Dk. Hussein miradi mbali mbali iliyoanzishwa na Taasisi hiyo hapa nchini ikiwa ni pamoja na uimarishaji wa Mji Mkongwe wa Zanzibar kwa kusaidia Mapngo Mkuu wake mnamo mwaka 1994 na baadae kuingia katika “Urithi wa Dunia” kupitia UNESCO.
Pamoja na hayo, kiongozi huyo alieleza azma ya Taasisi hiyo kuendeleza kutoa huduma za kijamii kama ilivyokuwa ikifanya hapo siku za nyuma ikiwa ni pamoja na kuimarisha sekta ya elimu ya dini na ile ya dunia sambamba na kutoa nafasi za masomo kwa elimu ya juu kwa kujiunga na Chuo Kikuu cha Aga Khan (AKU) cha Dar-es Salaam, ambapo Taasisi hiyo imekuwa ikisaidia.

Pia, kiongozi huyo alieleza hatua mbali mbali mbali zilizochukuliwa na Taasisi hiyo katika kuimarisha Taasisi iliyokuwa ya Kiserikali (NGOs) mnamo mwaka 1999 huku akieleza jinsi Taasisi hiyo ilivyoshiriki katika kuimarisha utalii kwa kujenga hoteli ya Serena iliyopo ndani ya Mji Mkongwe wa Zanzibar, kuifanyia ukarabati mkubwa bistani ya Forodhani, kulifanyia ukarabati mkubwa jengo la “Old Dispensary” pamoja na majengo mengine ya Mji Mkongwe.

Kiongozi huyo pia, alimkabidhi Rais Dk. Hussein Mwinyi salam za pongezi kutoka kwa kiongozi Mkuu wa Aga Khan duniani Mtukufu Karim Aga Khan zilizopomgeza Rais kwa ushindi mkubwa alioupata kufuatia uchaguzi Mkuu wa mwaka huu 2020

Google translation:

Dr. Mwinyi has assured the Aga Khan leadership that it will adhere to good rules to attract investors.

President of Zanzibar and Chairman of the Revolutionary Council Hon. Hussein Ali Mwinyi has assured the leadership of the Aga Khan Institute that the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar Phase Eight is putting in place effective procedures and laws to attract investors. led by Amir Kurj, Resident Representative of the Aga Khan Institute accompanied by the President of the Ismailia Community and Mehiboob Chapsi Member of the Institute.

In his remarks, President Dr. Hussein said that the government he is leading will ensure that it creates a conducive environment for local and foreign investors who aim to invest in Zanzibar in various sectors including tourism, manufacturing and others. blue by making full use of marine-related resources, including activities related to the tourism industry, oil and gas exploration and extraction, fisheries and high seas, fish farming and processing, seaweed farming and more.

President Dr. Hussein congratulated His Excellency Karim Aga Khan and assured him that the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, including Zanzibar, will continue the good and long-term partnership between him and the Institute as it appreciates and recognizes the significant contribution made by the Institute in various sectors.

Earlier the Resident Representative of the Aga Khan Institute Amin Kurji congratulated the president Dr. Hussein Mwinyi for the great victory he won in the last General Election and promised him that the Institute will continue to support the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar and its people. Hussein Mwinyi that the Aga Khan Institute has been in partnership with Zanzibar for a long time and has been supporting the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar in various projects.
mahebubchatur

Tajikistan - Change

Post by mahebubchatur »

Former Ambassador of Tajikistan to Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia with residence in Minsk (Belarus), Mr. Qozidavlat Qoimdodov, has been appointed the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Resident Representative in Tajikistan, replacing Mr. Akbar Ali Pesnani, according to Pamir Daily News - April 2019

Mr. Qozidavlat Qoimdodov as Ismaili politician , was Deputy Head of the Supreme Assembly of Tajikistan in 1995. He was instrumental in the contact with Hazar Imam and bringing the Institutions and the support to Tajikistan. I met him at the time innTajikistan & UK.

On 19 March 2021 , AKDN Resident Representative to #Tajikistan, Qozidavlat Qoimdodov, had a meeting with the new @IFC_org Country Officer, Farrukh Sultonov, to discuss #AKDN projects launched in 🇹🇯, such as Pamir Energy.

https://asiaplustj.info/en/news/tajikis ... tajikistan

Read more: https://asiaplustj.info/en/news/tajikis ... tajikistan
mahebubchatur

Afghanistan - Advisory

Post by mahebubchatur »

His Highness the AgaKhan’s constitutional Envoy, Ambassador HE Akbar Pesnani, & President of Ismaili Council for #Afghanistan, Amir Baig, will maintain ongoing co-ordination with authorities, local communities, donor agencies, & others.

The Ambassador until recently was Ms. Sheherazade Hirji

https://www.akdn.org/press-release/akdn ... its-people

more

https://twitter.com/chaturmahebub/statu ... 83136?s=21

https://twitter.com/chaturmahebub/statu ... 40840?s=21
mahebubchatur

West Africa Ambassador & AKDN constitutional Leadership

Post by mahebubchatur »

The Ismaili Ambassador for west Africa is Ferid Nandjee & He is also Diplomatic Representative, AKDN - West Africa.

Mahamadou Sylla is the CEO, IPS West Africa

Mahmoud Rajan is the Chairman of the Board, PAMF West Africa

Jean-Jacques Meunier – CEO, AKF West Africa

Christophe Bouleau – AKTC

“Since 1965, the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and its partners have contributed to the development of West Africa. Under the guidance of His Highness the Aga Khan, the AKDN established an institutional structure to support economic, social, environmental and cultural development. It partnered with national governments, civil society organisations, communities and future-minded private sector actors to pursue a common vision of stronger nations, with improved quality of life for local communities.”
⬇️
https://www.akdn.org/publication/contri ... -2005-2020
mahebubchatur

Ambassador for Kyrgyzstan

Post by mahebubchatur »

The new Ismaili ambassador & Diplomatic representative of the constitutional entities of the Ismaili community AKDN is Mr Barkat Fazal who said of the new $6.5m urban initiative “ another major step in supporting government-led efforts to transform Naryn into an economic, touristic, educational, and cultural hub. Particularly encouraging is the commitment of Switzerland, the Naryn authorities, and the AKDN to ensure that the lessons learned from this effort are shared with broader development partners at the national level.”

Link to news

https://twitter.com/chaturmahebub/statu ... UcFDBFGsvQ

https://akipress.com/news:671517:$6_5_m ... al_shocks/
mahebubchatur

Dhaka Bangladesh

Post by mahebubchatur »

Munir Merali Ismaili Ambassador & AKDN representative in Bangladesh said last week, “it was a great pleasure and honor to host Dr. Mercy Tembon, Country Director of The World Bank to Bangladesh and Bhutan. Many thanks for taking the time to join us”

Munir Merali was previously Ismaili community Ambassador to Tajikistan 2006-2014. And CEO of Aga Khan Foundation Pakistan - 2000-2005 (source profile on LinkedIn)
mahebubchatur

constitutional entities - Flow Chart

Post by mahebubchatur »

A latest flowchart of the constitutional entities of the Ismaili community
A request has been made for any clarification and the names and contact details of
Members of the Board of each in each country -Jurisdiction & of the Senior executive Board or committees.

Link and thread - Diwan of the Ismaili Imamat

viewtopic.php?p=75766#p75766
mahebubchatur

AKF Australia is launched

Post by mahebubchatur »

“ Emceeing the event was Farez Veldjee, the inaugural Country Officer of AKF in Australia.”

Is he the Ismaili Ambassador to Australia ? If not who is ?

The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) proudly marked its launch in Australia with an inaugural gala held in Sydney on Saturday 2nd of September 2023, attended by 250 people.

This milestone event celebrated the Foundation’s arrival in the land down under and announced its intention to work with the Australian people to improve the quality of life for vulnerable communities in Asia and Africa.

The evening was enriched with an address by Michael Kocher, General Manager of AKF, who spoke about the work of the Foundation and the wider Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) to help communities thrive and prosper. Each year, tens of millions of people benefit from activities that help communities adapt to climate change, access better education (especially girls), improve health and healthcare, provide safe drinking water, and build closer communities.

Emceeing the event was Farez Veldjee, the inaugural Country Officer of AKF in Australia. Attendees were also treated to a mesmerising Qawwali Concert by the ensemble Sufi Oz, led by Farhan Shah, a recipient of the UNESCO City of Music Award. The ensemble, composed of talented musicians from diverse nations, including Pakistan, India, Ireland, Chile, Syria, and Japan, beautifully embodied the spirit of pluralism that AKF champions.

Gala guests enjoyed a Qawwali Concert by the ensemble Sufi Oz, led by Farhan Shah
AKF Australia was grateful for the attendance of valued partners, with notable representatives from Princes Trust Australia, the University of Technology Sydney, Affinity Intercultural Foundation, and the United Nations Association of Australia NSW Division.

This Gala event was not just a celebration but the culmination of important engagements across Australia and New Zealand. Over the past fifteen years, AKF has worked with the Australian government to advance lives and livelihoods in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Central Asia and North Africa. The collaboration with Australian partners has been driven by a shared vision for pluralism, enhancing the quality of life, and fostering self-reliance, aiming to uplift the vulnerable communities in Asia and Africa.

As we embark on this new chapter of AKF’s journey in Australia, the enthusiasm and possibilities are palpable. With the support of the Australian community, AKF looks forward to deeper partnerships and engagement to help build a future where we all thrive together.

We are thrilled to announce the establishment of the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) in Australia, connecting Australia and New Zealand with AKF’s global development work and creating a bridge between the land Down Under and communities in need across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.

Our mission is to enhance the quality of life, promote pluralism, and nurture self-reliance in disadvantaged and marginalised communities, with a commitment to advance agriculture and food security, foster early childhood development and quality education, improve health and nutrition, progress economic inclusion and strengthen civil society.

AKF are seeking Donations in Australia abd from Australians too.

“Funds raised will go towards early childhood development programmes like this one that provides a safe and nurturing space for children in deprived parts of Kyrgyzstan as well as other education, food security, and health-related programmes

Join us in building a brighter future for those most in need
100% of your donation goes towards improving the quality of life of some of the most marginalised and hard-to-reach communities in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

Please note that online donations to the Aga Khan Foundation Australia (AKF A) are accepted on the basis that they are unrestricted and can be utilised by AKF A across a multitude of initiatives”

https://x.com/chaturmahebub/status/1701 ... hqfO552USg
mahebubchatur

Prince Rahim Aga Khan

Post by mahebubchatur »

Prince Rahim is represents His Highness The Aga Khan on specific meetings and events, and is currently also Chairman of AKDN’s Climate and Environment committee 🌏

More at

https://x.com/theroyalwales/status/1712 ... hqfO552USg

viewtopic.php?t=8624&start=60