Testimonies and Comments

All of the Didars and activities related to Diamond Jubilee of H.H. The Aga Khan IV
Admin

Post by Admin »

kmaherali wrote:
**Rigor
There is an important difference between Rigueur and Rigor. it is a difference of concept. In French the word Rigueur includes the concept of "Droiture" and "Rectitude", in English the word rigor is is a very simple concept without the shade included in the French word and the translation would certainly not do justice to the strength of the word used by Hazar Imam.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVE FROM CALGARY

As MHI came down he met the leaders in the receiving line.
He then came towards all of us. There were around 200 from Edmonton and Calgary leadership.

I was standing in the front row with Alia and Ali, my vice convenors.
He said a few things as he stopped at different intervals
He said thank you for coming to the airport.

I look forward to seeing you all. Blessings to you and your families.
When he passed me he said “many blessings “
He asked a lady if she was from Afghanistan and she said from Kabul mowla and he said I was right.

He said further down to make sure you play dandia raas and I mean it. And I will join you!

He also said to another group you guys must be on holidays. Should I come more often?

It was amazing to see him so happy!
Admin

Post by Admin »

fwd as received:

Just heading home, while sitting in dedaar, we made sure to go thru every family member and friend and asked that mowla accept everyone’s wishes. In his firman to us he was insistent that we pass his love and prayers to all of our family. He repeated this several times and even asked us if we will do so, to which we all answered out loud in response. So please know that he too was thinking of you all.

He was extremely extremely happy today and made his jamat smile. He gave blessings for all Ruhani members and prayers that their souls are at peace and that they are at complete peace. Also wanted to share something the mowla said he gave prayers to "live happy and in enjoyment. be happy and enjoy it"

We are so very blessed and convey Mubaraki to you all.
Admin

Post by Admin »

As Received

Hazar Imam was laughing and making jokes before madhana Chanta ceremony at westwinds khane.

Then he asked our NW mukhis how is Calgary economy doing.. Mukhi said it's been difficult so Imam told him you two need to do a case study to national council on this and if council bullys you tell them Imam told us to do it.

Then he walked quickly inside and did chanta ceremonies
Admin

Post by Admin »

First day of Diamond Jubilee Mulaqat In Calgary and the best way to describe the experience would be it was out of this world! Seeing our Imam full of sense of humor and in an extremely happy mood, made today’s event extremely memorable.

Personally, I was blessed to be part of the intezar program. A small part of what created a spiritual energy inside the BMO center where some 7000 murids eagerly awaited the arrival of the Hazar Imam. Our family was blessed to do other volunteer services at this Mulaqat.

This post is not meant to elaborate on the firman though the key emphasis can be touched upon which included: seek to help other jamats, build bridges with rest of the world, use integrity to build upon best practices, be competent, focus on education etc.

Our Mowla was clearly in great mood. After the ginan, ayats, qasids, zikr were completed the jamati mehmani was followed by Imam walking to the mic where he completed the firman with lots of blessings. And prayers for Mushkil Ahsaan.

Now this....

He then did not return to his seat and started to walk down the steps, down the stage as if leaving us. This surprised not only the Mukhi and Kamadia’s ( who were still seated besides His chair ) but the Jamat in attendance as well. Even Alwaez had to dash to his mic to initiate farewell salwats and then to everyone’s pleasant surprise, mowlabapa turned around, gave eye contact to Mukhi Saheb and laughed as if he was just pulling a fast one on all of us like a jolly father would with his children. A prank? Phew!

He then got up the steps, up the stage, to take his seat again. This is hard to describe here, but you can feel the Imam was having happy moments with us. He completed the remaining rituals and returned to the mic. Get this .... he says the Mukhi said that would be all now but he will not obey the Mukhi and will continue with additional firman, so he can bless us over and over. Of course he was joking again and this time with body language and we all laughed. The firman got longer.

It truly felt like we are at a family meal and he is our mehman. Every mehman departs the host’s so that is inevitable but today was a happy farewell.

There was one place in his firman where we had to reply to him with a yes or no. He said he wanted to make sure we will share and take forward his blessings to our families world wide. Then asked you will do that for me? We said yes Khudavind!!

We have returned home very content and wish similar experiences for our brothers and sisters tomorrow and on Friday ( Edmonton Mulaqat ).

Please convey Imams happiness and blessings to your families as that is His Wish.
Admin

Post by Admin »

fwd as received just now:

Just heading home, while sitting in dedaar, we made sure to go thru every family member and friend and asked that mowla accept everyone’s wishes. In his firman to us he was insistent that we pass his love and prayers to all of our family. He repeated this several times and even asked us if we will do so, to which we all answered out loud in response. So please know that he too was thinking of you all. He was extremely extremely happy today and made his jamat smile. He gave blessings for all Ruhani members and prayers that their souls are at peace and that they are at complete peace. Also wanted to share something the mowla said he gave prayers to "live happy and in enjoyment. be happy and enjoy it"

We are so very blessed and convey Mubaraki to you all.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

On the second day of Mulaqat with the Calgary Jamat, something unusual in my experience happened. MHI made the Farman first before any of the other ceremonies - chain ceremony, recitation of the Qur'an, Ginans, Qasidas and Zikr. Usually the Farman is at the end!

MHI also told us to convey strong blessings to the Jamats world wide using the word Majbut and raising his fists. Mubaraki!
Last edited by kmaherali on Sun May 13, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

This is my account from Thursday's (05/10/2018) Mulaqat:

First and foremost mubarakis to all the family and friends who were thinking about us during mhi’s deedar, we kept you all in our hearts and prayers.

Mowla must have thought and mentioned you all at least 3 to 4 times to say please convey my best loving blessing to all your families and Jamats that are not present here.

So lots of mubarakis to you all . Shukhar!!

MHI entered the BMO centre at about 4:45 pm (mst) on Thursday May 10. After he was seated , he talked to the mukhi and then came on the stage.

He was so so so happy and just beaming. He looked at all the murids (over 8k) and said such a large jamat and your are so blessed to be living in one of the most developed countries in the world . And then he said

“ what if you all become teachers for the entire world “ and helped the Less fortunate jamat . It would make me so happy” He then started to smile and he said

“ please this is not a firman “ but just a “thought” from the imam, just a thought. “So parents please don’t go telling all your kids as they are growing then Hazar Imam has asked them to become teachers, and he laughed.

He said seek more and more knowledge and use that knowledge to strengthen your own conditions and help the institutions and make them stronger .

He made firmans on our ethical values of peace (he mentioned that several times ) , generosity, brotherhood, unity in family and he said that all these principles have been tested time and time again from one generation to another and they have made our jamat strong.

He then went on to sit , but before that he looked at mukhi /Kamadia to get their concurrence if it was ok for him to sit , and the mukhi nervously asked MHI , to give dua ashish for the Ruhanis.

So he turns back to the stage and this was the most amazing gesture. He shakes his head multiple times and says “these mukhis & Kamadias “ you had to be there to see how he was joking with them,

he then became serious and gave “lots and lots of Duas” for all the ruhanis . He used a gesture several times , like when you are trying to clear a path infront of you , and said “eternal peace “ for all ruhanis .

An Epic moment.

After the mks had presented the mehmanis on behalf of the jamats, MHI came on the stage and made these three points.

He mentioned that many a times murids ask him, that why do you make your children laugh. And he said to us, which father would not want to make their children happy so when the jamat smiles and laughs it makes your imam very happy.

So I pray that all your worldly problems go away and never return , so you can enjoy your life in happiness.

Second he gave lots of dua to the volunteers and he said that my grandfather used to say “work no words “ but I say to all my volunteers “works and lots of words “ smiling and repeated this a couple of times .

Lastly he gave lots of dua again to the current and the not present jamat for muskhil asan and lots of dua for both Dini and duniyawi matters .

He said I give you very very strong (and then used the word majboot) blessings .

He departed the hall about 45 minutes after , while giving lots of dua as he walked past us.

Shukhar allah hamdulilah , we all feel so blessed and we wish you all lots and lots of mubarakis .

P.s I have tried to capture as much as I could remember and may paraphrased some of MHIs words but wanted to provide the gist and the highlights of the message.

So in advance I ask for forgiveness incase of my shortcomings
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

Maula Bapa was very gracious yesterday in Calgary Mulaqat for Edmonton, Regina, Fort McMurray, Red Deer and Lethbridge Jama’ats. Maula blessed the worldwide Jama’at with lots of blessings of unity, peace, happiness and relief of Mushkil... and repeated this 2-3 Times.
Maula Bapa also mentioned several times “ fulfilment of All your good wishes, and emphasized “Good wishes” in various tones, making Jama’at smile. And repeated it again “ for the fulfilment of All the worldwide Jama’ats good wishes” and for us to pass this to all.

Maula also asked the Canadian Jama’at and included the worldwide Jama’ats, wherever there is capacity, to share with our brothers and sisters worldwide, our best practices and competencies. If we can, to try and go for a short period of time to assist Jama’at in economics, medicine and other areas that I cannot remember, for the betterment of our Jama’ats future.
Hazar Imam was given on behalf of the Entire Canadian Jama’at “Diwan of Nasir Khusraw” book, a very rare copy. Maula was extremely happy with choice of gift. He mentioned several times that whoever made that choice was “beautifully wise” and that it was an extremely important document of our history and knowledge.
Hazar Imam gave lots of Du’a Ashish to the volunteers.

With this, I have fulfilled Maula’s request to share His Blessings, His prayers of Mushkil Asaan and fulfilment of all your good wishes, and his request to assist and share in best practices and competencies by taking some time, if we can.

This Mulaqat being the last one in Canada, the president of the council, on behalf of the Canadian Jama’at expressed our loyalty and reafffirmed our Baiyat. He expressed on behalf of us all, our sincere appreciation of Maula’s six decades of tireless work for the worldwide Jama’ats. Maula has created various improvements in all our lives - many here came as refugees and are now strong, educated and contributing members of Canadian diaspora. He also asked for Du’a on behalf us all, for continued health and welfare of Maula’s Family and forever continued guidance of our Imam. He said that he would informally end by saying on behalf of the Entire Canadian Jama’at “We Love You”.

Ameen Khudavind for all your immense blessings upon us all, worldwide Jama’at. We are so fortunate to be allowed to be in your Light and presence. Shukran Lillah
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

As received
An Afghani girl who got to speak with Hazar Imam at the airport went crying to Kamadianima. She said that Hazar Imam asked her where she was from and she said she was from Afghanistan. He asked her what part of Afghanistan and she said Kabul. And he said "No, close to Kabul".

He was right. She was from this little town with a really hard name and she figured Hazar Imam would not know the place so she said Kabul which was close to this little town or village or whatever. And he knew 😊

-------

Sharing

So I spoke with Kamadiasaheb and Kamadianima this morning about what happened. This is what Kamadianima said. While they were sitting on the ground beside Hazar Imam's chair while he was giving Firman, Kamadianima's leg started to lose circulation and was going numb. And she was thinking "one more minute in this position and I won't be able to stand up". At that moment Hazar Imam finished his firman and started to walk down the stairs. Mukhisaheb and Kamadiasaheb were shocked because he hadn't blessed the Ab-e-Safa yet.

They weren't sure what to do and decided to follow Hazar Imam. Mukhiani and Kamadiani got up quickly as well and started following. They were on the top step, Mukhisaheb and Kamadiasaheb were on the first step and Hazar Imam was at the bottom and he turned around and looked at Mukhisaheb and smiled. Mukhisaheb said "Khudavind, Ab-e-Safa?" And he said "Okay" with that sweet soft voice and a smile on his face.

Then he said to the two ladies "Mukhianima, Kamadianima, why don't you come downstairs?". They came downstairs and then he said, "Okay, now let's go up". He was getting the circulation going in her legs, hahahah. He knows everything. Then he came to the mic and said "It's a good thing your Mukhi has control of the situation. He tell me what to do and I obey".
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

DJ MULAQAT CALGARY 11-5-2018

AS RECEIVED

The previous account of the DJ Calgary Mulaqat of 11-5-2018 that we sent you earlier today pretty much said it all, however we would like to add a few details more, just for you, from our experience

The venue was the BMO Centre in Calgary

The doors opened at 7.30am and closed at 10 am

In the deedar hall intezar tasbihs ginans qasidas and short waezes continued in the charge of Alw Dr Karim Damji and Alw Karim Jiwani

We saw the arrival of Mowla's motorcade at 11.10am and Him coming out of His car and He walked to us the Jamat with a spring in his step - He looked sooo happy. He walked the red carpet a bit and then came up to the stage and sat on His Throne

He was garlanded with the Chain

Then the recitations took place and they were all beautifully done

He then Accepted the Mehmanis of all the various Jamats presented by their respective Mukhi Kamadias and Mukhiani Kamadianis

After this President Talib expressed our loyalty and our Baiyat on behalf of the whole Canadian Jamat, and ended by saying

"Khudavind i beg your leave to end on an informal note with a wish deep within the hearts of all your Murids : Mowla Bapa we love you" and this made Mowla smile

Mowla then went to the mike to make Farman

He gave blessings , for us and our families and our jamats wherever they may be and for Ruhanis, and these we are now conveying to you all

He gave blessings for the fulfillment of "all your good wishes", then repeated that in His next sentence, smiling, and then went on to say "I qualify that: (and smiling and admonishing us with his two index fingers) ONLY your good wishes" and with that He had the whole Jamat laughing!

He also mentioned about sharing our knowledge, if we had the capacity, globally to improve the lives of the jamat living there and their country

He said He was not asking this unilaterally of us but that He asks this of ALL his jamats so that we can all help together

And He then gave more Blessings

The Farman He made to us was pretty short and He then turned to return to His Throne : He took 3 steps and did a quick turnaround and returned to the mike with His Hands raised, palms facing us and said "Volunteers" (like as if He had forgotten them!) and proceeded to give Blessings to all the volunteers

He then sat down, and then President Malik Talib preseted Him with the submissions of the DJ Material and T&K Nazaranas on behalf of the whole Canadian Jamat

This was followed by Vice President Saheba Karima Karmali presenting Mowla with the manuscript of a copy of the Diwan by Nasir Khusraw

It comes from India and only a handful of copies exist and is some 15,000 lines of Persian Poetry re morals, ethics, concepts of imamat, and knowledge, and wisdom

Mowla was overjoyed with this gift that He called an important part of our History, and said whoever made the decision for this gift made a "beautifully wise" decision and He gave Blessings for this gift and Wished that the happiness we gave Him would be returned a thousand fold to the whole canadian jamat and their families!

Mowla then returned to His Throne, spoke to the Mukhi and came back to the mike saying "the Mukhi says I can go! And i always obey the Mukhi! And occasionally the Kamadia!" And with that, leaving us all laughing at His crack, He stepped down from the stage and walked the red carpet again, went past the special needs murids and exited the Hall as we recited salwaats

However we could still see Him on the screen, just at the exit where He continued to have conversation with the leaders for about 5 mins

It was now 12.05pm

Then He was no longer on the screen and we were told He was still In the building in an adjacent room having a meeting with the leadership

And so our Shukhranas started and continued with tasbihs and giriyazaris

A while later Alw Jiwani said a very nervous President Talib had just called to say we were making too much noise so we should do some quiet giriyazari

He said he would share something with us - in Nairobi Mowla stayed in the building for 1hr and 5 mins talking to the leadership

And that they held " the record" for this and we, by being quiet and allowing Mowla to continue His meeting in peace, could break that record today!

So we continued in quiet giriyazari and suddenly our giriyazari stopped as we saw Mowla back on the screen , having finished His meeting, going towards His car, and our Salwaats started

Soon He had departed from the venue and we were able to make our exit too

It was now about 1.15 pm

When Alw Jiwani was asked if we had broken the record he said the result was 'a tie' and the Guiness book of records is going to look into it!!!

And on that note our Blessed Mulaqaat with our Beloved Mowla ended, but the Blessings and Love that He showered upon us will continue to abide in our hearts and souls for ever, and inshallah will guide us to stay firm on Siratal Mustaqeem, and be Mowla's humble farman bardari momins

Mowla we thank you for granting us a Mulaqat with you, and for granting us your Zaheri Deedar, and for accepting our love, our Baiyat our Mehmanis and our Nazaranas
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

In your way, you are correct. We are indeed very happy - ecstatic! - about Bapa's padhramnis. But this is a matter of principle. Bapa visited Calgary after 10 years. Naturally, the Jamat was full of excitement and joy. So it was not wrong at all for Jamati members to come to the hotel or stand outside BMO to catch a glimpse of their beloved Bapa, even though they may have had their mulaqat deedars already. They were not disturbing the leaders in any way and were most happy to catch a glimpse of Bapa outside the hotel or from a distance at BMO. So why should this irk the leaders? Why should volunteers be set upon them so rudely? And the cops as well? Trampling over emotions and treating them as if they were criminals or nuisances - is that the meaning of #onejamat really?

It's not fair. All of us respect our leaders and we do not begrudge their positions or the chances they get with Bapa in such close proximity. Their sevas are applaudable. But they will fully disgrace themselves with such meanspirited behaviour. Begrudging Jamati members their small chances whilst they themselves enjoy being with Mowla throughout, sitting with Him in the car, attending all His meetings and functions Etc - this is just the height of small heartedness.

How can people who do seva for the Source of Compassion and Mercy be so gloweringly rude and mean to His followers who are thirsting just for a small glimpse of Him?

The same applies to murids who came from outside Calgary and outside Canada, which I feel is a huge sacrifice on their part. What justification can there be for setting the police on them just because they want to catch a glimpse of the Imam?

Our respected leaders have tried to justify their behaviour by taking Bapa's name, saying it is He who does not wish to see murids gathering for Him. This reason cannot be acceptable. All videos and photos clearly show that Bapa is ten times happier to see His murids - He waves and smiles and gives thumbs up. Us, human beings can be two faced but not beloved Bapa. He is not a hypocrite. So when He smiles and waves He is expressing genuine happiness. Leaders should stop using His name in vain! And volunteers should realize that such instructions from council leaders are actually not Bapa's instructions. Know your Mowla! Know who He is!

Come on, let's try to be a little bit like our beloved Mowla, whom we revere but whom we need to please by becoming examples of compassion and mercy ourselves.

I know this is not a forum for discussing these issues but there is a place and time to be diplomatic and a place and time to speak without euphemism and fear.

No offense intended.
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Admin wrote: So it was not wrong at all for Jamati members to come to the hotel or stand outside BMO to catch a glimpse of their beloved Bapa, even though they may have had their mulaqat deedars already. They were not disturbing the leaders in any way and were most happy to catch a glimpse of Bapa outside the hotel or from a distance at BMO. So why should this irk the leaders? Why should volunteers be set upon them so rudely? And the cops as well? Trampling over emotions and treating them as if they were criminals or nuisances - is that the meaning of #onejamat really?
The happenings of Calgary remind me of the perfect analogy given by Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohamed Shah in one of His Farman’s, in which He said: “Gadhera ne sona no ghanto paheraavi banavio raja ane ghetaa badhaa samajya ke saachen amaaro raja aa ghadero”

So in this analogy, “ghetaa” are our volunteers and “ghadhero”....hmmmmm
Admin

Post by Admin »

Once an Ismaii driver bringing Hazar Imam at the Nairobi airport was asked by Mowla "None of my Jamat came to the airport?"

The Ismaili driver was embarrassed to reply. There also some Ghadhero has announced in JK that no one should go to the airport.

Our Imam likes to see his Murids and does not miss any opportunity to acknowledge them.

Reminds me that we were only 2 people outside the airport in Montreal and some "Ghadheri" send the security to threaten us that they will call the police to chase us.

And in Ottawa recently we were 7 Murids outside the Pluralism center at the beginning of the visit of Hazar Imam and some "Ghadero" did the same thing, except the Canadian security told us there he could not understand why more of the Aga Khan's people did not come to see him and he being practicing Christian would certainly try to have a glimpse of the Pope whenever he could.

Lets wait for more testimonies from France and UK. Maybe Murids will have better chance there.
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

True and Canada takes the prize!
They should take a few lessons from USA volunteers ...
Admin

Post by Admin »

Admin wrote:AS RCEIVED

Amazing Chitral Incident. It is true but details are Hear Say
Very few of you may have heard about this incident which happened in Chitral during Mowlana Hazar Imam`s visit to Pakistan.

This is the gist of what happened there.

Mowlana Hazar Imam had a one day programme to visit Chitral. Arriving in the morning and leaving in the evening for the next destination. As Chitral is a mountenous area, travel is diifficult by Road so Helicopter ( Chopper ) is used. -

Mowlana Hazar Imam arrived in the morning – gave the Deeadar to the Jamat – Finished all Jamati work and was supposed to leave in the evening. It was little late in the evening and it was getting dark so Mowla said they should not travel. The Chopper pilot said not to worry – it was safe to fly.

But Mowla said not to travel and was determined to stay the night there. There was a Jamati leader with Mowla and he said – Khudavind we have not made any arrangements for night stay. So Mowla said I will sleep wherever you are going to sleep. There was an Army Barracks near by which would
be secured place so they decided to stay there.

Now here is an interesting part of the story. Remember Hazar Imam is Akle-Kul – HE knows everything and also remember that HE always says
in HIS Farmans that IMAM loves HIS murids more than they can ever love HIM.
There were many Ismailis working in the Barracks but everyone could not go for the Deedar in the morning. About 80 murids had to stay at the barracks in the morning and they missed the Deedar. And now Mowla was going to the barracks and when they heard the news they were really excited and over joyed. In the short time they had they made all the necessary arrangements and when Mowla came they even put the khilat on Mowla and they had good Deedar.

Mowla created this situation because HE did not want any Murid to be left out. Mowla is great and we are fortunate to be Ismaili
Here are some of the photos of that event

Admin

Post by Admin »

PARIS DARBAR - AS RECEIVED

Testimony - Mubaraki to all.

Darbar mubarak to you all. I wanted to share with you all that I was fortunate enough to experience darbar today in Paris. You all were in my thoughts and prayers.

Mawlana Hazar Imam gave lots of dua Ashish for worldwide jamat, for happiness, peace all over the world.

Mowla gave lots and lots of dua and emphasised for spiritual happiness first then material happiness, he said this 3 times.

I can’t explain how immensely happy Mowla was and had huge smiles

He talked about working together with institutions and initiatives. He said we should work really hard and with integrity.

He said we should apply best practice to everything we do be it in our home life, outside life, work life, jamat, everywhere.

He talked about unity within the jamat and togetherness.

Hazar Iman was In a very jovial mood and joked if he should start his Firman first in French or in English.

He praised IVC 3 times and said how worthy they were for the work they had done.

He then broke from protocol and gave special dua to all the children for all their drawings that were pinned outside, he said it gives him immense happiness and that he saw them and read them.

He gave dua for all their educational studies, good health,and long life.

The nazrana was a Quran from China.

He was extremely touched about this idea as there is a Hadith about Islam spreading to China so this gives him happiness.

He again gave lots of dua and joked that before the Mukhi tells him he’s forgotten anything he will give lots more blessings.

He gave blessings for Noorani members of the jamat.

He gave Dua for our families across the world and for all the murids that are not here

Shukar.

Please pass onto all your family and Ismaili friends 😘

Mubaraki

PHOTOS:

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 3393#63393
Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Another Testimony received of Deedar in Paris - on 23 June 18

Following were main highlights and points:-

Hazar Imam was so very happy and was beaming with radiance and smiles

Maula said we must adopted best practices individually and in our institutions

An antique Quran from China was presented as a Nazrana on behalf of the Jamat. This was immensely appreciated by Maula. He said it was significant and sybolic in light of many Hadiths. He was extremely touched and added there is a Hadith about Islam spreading to China, and he said this Nazrana from the Jamat gives him much happiness.

Maula gave an unprecedented prayer to present and global jamat and said that in future it is all peace and success.

Maula emphasised on the need for harmony and unity within families and in the Jamat and to be working together.

Maula thrice said this and gave paternal maternal blessings for the present and for the Global Jamat.

Mawlana Hazar Imam gave lots of dua Ashish for worldwide jamat, for happiness, peace all over the world.

Mowla gave lots and lots of dua and emphasised for us to be blessed with spiritual happiness first, then material happiness, he said this 3 times.

Maula covered everything aspect in his Blessings and said that these blessings are not time and space bound to this Darbar but "these blessings are with you every moment of life any where you are at any point and time.

Maula said it is important for us to work together within the Jamats institutions and initiatives.

He said we should work really hard and with integrity

Maula said we should apply best practice to everything we do be it in our home life, outside life, work life, jamat, everywhere.

Maula's blessings included for happiness, spiritual development / strength on Sirat Al Mustaqim, unity, coming true of every good spiritual and material desire or wish whatever it may be.

Maula appreciated volunteers 3 times for their magnificent work.

Maula was very happy and His Noor was overwhelmingly manifest in His DJ Didar and full Deedar dress.

Hazar Iman was In a very jovial mood and joked if he should start his Firman, first in French or in English.

Maula praised IVC 3 times and said how worthy they were for the work they had done.

Maula broke from protocol and gave special dua to all the children for all their drawings that were pinned outside, he said it gives him immense happiness and he saw them and read them. He gave dua for all their educational studies, good health,and long life

Maula said Spiritual side takes precedence over material life (we must at the same time maintain a balance between them) Maula thrice mentioned this and gave blessings for this

Maula again gave lots of dua and joked that before the Mukhi tells him he’s forgotten anything he will give lots more blessings (Because all other Mukhis when asked said in other Deedars to give more blessings)

He said we are to convey his message and blessings to all families across the world and for all the murids that are not here today

Shukar. This is what I can recall now. It was a highly mesmerising experience in spiritual terms.

Please share this with all your families. Do remember me in your prayers along with the Jamat.

YAM
Admin

Post by Admin »

TESTIMONY IN FRENCH FOR THE PARIS DARBAR

Samedi 23 Juin 2018 : Padhramni de Paris

Un Rendez-vous personnel et une Communion Fraternelle !

Le jour s’est levé à Paris ….Un beau ciel bleu, un soleil radieux…

En ce jour Béni du Mulaquat et du Darbar, les rayons lumineux ont aussi décidé d’accompagner les Murids Bhatinis qui avaient rendez-vous avec le Noor de leur Bien Aimé Hazar Imam.

Tout se présente donc en parfaite harmonie durant cette Rencontre Spéciale riche en émotions, de sincères et fraternels retrouvailles faites de sensibilité religieuse, vitalité communautaire d’un « One Jamat ».

Les préparatifs Intezari et ces longs mois de ferveur collective avaient déjà produits les effets escomptés ! Aussi, cette Rencontre durant ce Padhrammni de Paris était une sublime occasion de renouer, renouveler, renforcer les liens que nous avions déjà contractés via le Bhayatt avec notre Imam du Temps Présent !

Oui, les Bhatinis restent plus que persuadés que chez eux, c’est le Noor de Mowla qui pense, qui parle, qui chante, qui crée et qui se manifeste comme Intelligence, Amour, Puissance, Harmonie et Beauté. Ils savent qu’ils doivent s’efforcer de maintenir en équilibre les deux plateaux de la balance psychique : le cœur et l’intellect.

Ce Deedar du Jubilé de Diamants de notre Bien Aimé Hazar Imam est un prélude après une intense communion spirituelle à un renouveau pour une vie sereine, équilibrée, de plénitude, de confiance, de paix intérieure et qui nous permettra de nous ouvrir, à devenir plus solidaire, à servir et être plus généreux.

D’ailleurs, d’emblée, Mowlana Hazar Imam nous exhorte à rester plus que jamais un Jamat Uni, fraternel, généreux !

Et nous devons d’abord créer l’unité en nous. « Unité » signifie que toutes les parties de la périphérie sont liées harmonieusement au centre, afin de maintenir l’équilibre nécessaire pour un idéal très élevé, les « best practices » entre nos pensées, nos sentiments altruistes, nos actes désintéressés, nos engagements dans le bénévolat, dans le partage du Temps et de la Connaissance…

En nous, ce centre peut être appelé Ame Eternelle, lien fondamental avec Allah ou le Créateur et cette relation visible et invisible avec Mowlana Hazar Imam !

Mowla Bapa nous exhorte à être des frères et des sœurs, une Communauté fraternelle, avec des liens forts et sincères, qui se connaissent, qui s’apprécient, qui se comprennent et travaillent consciemment les uns pour les autres avec dévouement et amour !

Un Jamat globalisé, qui possède une conscience large, lumineuse, dont les membres sont unis entre eux, s’estiment, se respectent et qui travaillent les uns pour les autres, animés d’un idéal de partage pour tous les humains du monde entier.

Une véritable fraternité Jamati est une collectivité qui possède une conscience universelle.

Plusieurs fois dans Ses Farmans, Mowla Bapa a insisté et précisé que le premier objectif à atteindre est la Réussite Spirituelle avant les acquis matériels ou le Bonheur Matériel ! Seuls avec les moyens spirituels, en donnant un espace infini au royaume de l’âme, que nous pourrons affronter les difficultés quotidiennes et résoudre les aléas de la vie moderne.
C’est la direction à suivre pour rester sur la voie droite du Siratal-Mustaquim ! Et c’est ainsi que nous allons renforcer les « best practices », le supplément fondamental lié à l’Ethique de notre foi Shia Ismaili Nizari lors de nos succès matériels. Et, grâce à nos expériences et nos acquis spirituels, nous pourrons aider nos frères et sœurs, notre entourage, notre pays d’accueil, nos concitoyens… par des conseils avisés, des attitudes éclairées, un rayonnement harmonieux, lucide et serein.

C’est ainsi et sûrement que nos actes seront pleins d’humilité et de modestie ! C’est bien d’avoir des ambitions, viser des succès professionnels mais il est important d’avoir un haut idéal de justice, de partage, d’équité et toujours chercher à progresser par la vie intérieure (équilibre Din /Dounia, l’amour, l’harmonie, la pureté de nos pensées) !

C’est ce que Mowlana Hazar Imam souhaite pour Ses disciples par le biais du Succès ou de l’Enseignement spirituel ! Il nous encourage à faire un travail dans le plan spirituel : méditons, prions, lions-nous et travaillons avec l’aide et le support du Noor de Mowlana Hazar Imam!

Mowla Bapa, dans sa grande Miséricorde nous a inondé de Ses Saintes Bénédictions, a prié pour la paix dans le monde, la sécurité pour Ses Murids à travers le monde, a pensé aux Membres Ruhanis disparus…
Il était particulièrement fier du travail accompli par les Volontaires, les Enfants du Baithuyl-ilm, les Institutions de l’Imamat…. Il a eu des prières et des pensées émues pour Ses Murids vivant dans les pays qui traversent des conflits.... Oui, Mowla Bapa est toujours avec nous, Il nous parle avec Sa voix très douce que l’on peut comparer à la mélodie d’une flûte !

Mowla Bapa nous dit d’être patient dans les difficultés, de vaincre la tristesse, les déceptions, le chagrin, de maîtriser nos pensées et nos sentiments… Il est toujours avec nous ! Il a montré pendant toute cette journée combien il est soucieux de voir Son Jamat heureux, souriant ….et a exprimé plusieurs fois cette forme d’amour divin pour Ses enfants spirituels ! L’émotion, la communion furent à leur comble pendant tous ces moments passés avec Lui !

La quête spirituelle affine notre notion du bonheur, qui loin d’être lié à des possessions matérielles vient d’ailleurs… du monde de l’âme et de l’esprit. Le vrai bonheur est un état de conscience que même les difficultés et les épreuves de la vie n’arrivent pas à troubler, parce que justement il ne dépend d’aucune condition extérieure ou matérielle.

Ce bonheur, on ne peut l’obtenir qu’en se plongeant par la pensée dans l’océan de l’harmonie universelle. Oui, le vrai bonheur est une respiration de l’âme, accompagnée par les qualités morales : la bonté, l’honnêteté, la générosité…

---------------------------------
En toute humilité , les yeux remplis de larmes de joie, j’ai recité Sukar Mowla, Sukar Mowla et en silence, je me suis mis à délivrer mon petit message :

Oh Toi Imam du Temps Présent, béni d'Allah, porteur du Noor,
Un Etre de lumière, qui sur nous sans cesse veille,
Nous protégeant pour nous guider dans nos choix, hier, aujourd’hui, demain,
Tu nous accompagnes dans notre vie doucement, Tu es toujours là par protection.

Tu agis avec bienveillance, nous donnant confiance,
Afin que toutes nos épreuves soient atténuées,
Pour que nous entendions notre conscience, qui nous fait comprendre,
Que pour vivre sereinement, il nous faut trouver la paix intérieure!

Finalement, en tant que Mumins Bhatini, durant notre quête spirituelle,
Nous avons compris que c 'est Toi qui est toujours présent auprès de nous!
Tu es présent dans notre vie en véritable Ami Bienveillant!
Présent pour que notre âme ne soit en souffrance.

Par Ta présence, Ta douceur et Ton exemple, Tu apportes l'ouverture du cœur,

Et une réflexion sur la tolérance, sur le partage, sur la compassion,
Pour qu'en nous s'éveillent plus d'amour et de compréhension!
0h notre Guide Spirituel, Messager de Lumière,
Béni soit le jour de notre Bhayatt, une rencontre cruciale,
Tu es la pour notre passage sur cette Terre,
Pour tout Ton amour donne, Sukar Mowla,
Nous te remercions de nous entourer de Tes douces ailes!

Mohez nato
tired101

Post by tired101 »

Indigo wrote:
Admin wrote: So it was not wrong at all for Jamati members to come to the hotel or stand outside BMO to catch a glimpse of their beloved Bapa, even though they may have had their mulaqat deedars already. They were not disturbing the leaders in any way and were most happy to catch a glimpse of Bapa outside the hotel or from a distance at BMO. So why should this irk the leaders? Why should volunteers be set upon them so rudely? And the cops as well? Trampling over emotions and treating them as if they were criminals or nuisances - is that the meaning of #onejamat really?
The happenings of Calgary remind me of the perfect analogy given by Hazrat Imam Sultan Mohamed Shah in one of His Farman’s, in which He said: “Gadhera ne sona no ghanto paheraavi banavio raja ane ghetaa badhaa samajya ke saachen amaaro raja aa ghadero”

So in this analogy, “ghetaa” are our volunteers and “ghadhero”....hmmmmm

Honestly, I am tired of leaders acting like this. as if Bapa was for them only.
Admin

Aga Khan IV Darbar in London Diamond Jubilee testimony

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED: LONDON DIAMOND JUBILEE DARBAR 29 JUNE 2018

MHI spent just over an hour with UK jurisdictions jamat this evening and offered his khanvadhan to his world wide jamat for happiness, mushkil assan, equitable happiness. After accepting his gift from the jamat, mehmani from all muki kamdias from individual jamats he started to leave the hall but changed his mind after walking into the jamat. He returned to the stage to thank the jamat for spoiling him and that he wished now to spoil us and the world wide jamat with the blessing that our collective nazrana is returned to us 1000 times over. MHI was visibly very very happy and in some ways just didn't want to seem to leave.

Lots and lots of mubaraki to you all on such a wonderful day
Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED: LONDON DIAMOND JUBILEE DARBAR 29 JUNE 2018

Today UK jurisdiction jamat was blessed with Darbar. People say Hazar Imam has not been spotted this happy in any other visit. After the recitations Mukhi Kamadiasaheban presented mehmani in three groups representing entire UK jurisdiction. In His Farman Mubarak Hazar Imam expressed his desire for UK to play a greater role on global stage as most of the talent resides in UK (think it’s a great compliment from the Imam of the Time, Shukr alhamdulillah). He was impressed with the work of the volunteers and particularly the gifts presented. As in the other parts of the world He picked on our Mukhisaheb that He has Mukhi’s permission to leave as if He requires one and we all laughed.

On another occasion, we all clapped. It was such closely knitted family environment. As the ceremonies came to an end and the jamat was somewhat saddened to see the Imam leave, He started to descend the stairs. And having walked a few steps, guess what!!! He turned around with His hand up and first finger swinging in the air indicating that He had forgotten something. This time He went straight back to the mic and said that He hadn’t expressed enough of His gratitude having received a very nice gift.

At the end of this we knew it was time for Him to depart the hall. After a long walk to the area where special needs and hospital beds were designated, and this I witnessed with my own eyes as I was right there at the corner of the runner. There was an arrow on the carpet signposting back to the doors where He had entered the hall, Hazar Imam took a moment, stood still and enquired with Mukhisaheb which way to turn. He decided to walk in the opposite direction. I believe Mukhisaheb thought Hazar Imam wanted to have a closer look at the patients, which He did but He then continued to the back exit where young cadets were waiting to greet Hazar Imam outside the hall, this I believe wasn’t planned. He took his time to speak to the cadets followed by the discussions with the leadership. In the end the same cadets were the last ones to see off Hazar Imam. Mulaqat Mubarak, one jamat. Eyes down for Portugal!
Admin

Post by Admin »

Forwaded as received....

Shukr for a magnificent, wonderful and a very happy Darbar. Khudavind arrived at London excel at 4:40pm. He was very happy. Khudavind entered Darbar Hall at 4:51pm. Very happy, showered mercy, blessings, light and grace to the Jamat. Hazar Imam sat on his throne at 4:56pm. Hazar Imam was given chain of Imamat. Tilawat Qur'an, English translation, ginan, Farsi Qasida, Arabic Qasida. Zikr tasbhi was recited for the first time. Mehmanis took place. President saheb submitted pledge of loyalty of the Jamat. 5:28pm Hazar Imam gave farman till 5:34pm. Mawla started his farman by giving his loving blessings to the jamat present in front of him and to the jamat wherever they may be in the world. Blessings to the families for happiness, for peace, strength of Iman, mushkil asaan. Hazar Imam expressed his gratitude to the government of UK. Mawla said wherever there is knowledge, let us use that knowledge, use it as anchor for the future of the Jamat.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED - London Darbar Diamond Jubilee

One Testimony below from Murids blocked and waiting outside. And feed back and request below to UK President, Council, & Mukhi

Firstly the Murids outside should all have been allowed inside, like many Leaders from other countries including, Firoz Rasul & Co. There was space to have over 2000 more Murids. So why did you block a few hundred of your brothers and sisters outside ? Yet you read and give the pledges to your same father, on behalf of all your brothers and sisters ? Who you say and Imam says are equal ?

More testimonies and Firman summary to follow (including mine), and How Non Ismailis spices were treated and not allow to come out, after Hazar Imam departed the Hall. This was done in GJ . Why not now ? Bad to worse ?

You told us through the Alwaz that we should stay in the Hall because Hazar Imam has given further messages ( Firman) to you for nearly an hour which Mukhi will share with Jamat- You did not do so. Can we have a copy of the Firman (including what Imam said to you (Firmans)?before and after the Deedar)

And 6 devastated Murids, including a 15 year old who were there ready to recite awaiting their turn. Their recitation was cancelled. They were selected, on the letter st, and had prepared for many weeks and months. Shocking. Why did you do this to them? & Yet some recited , twice and thrice , before and also in presence of Hazar Imam.

And how shockingly Al Waezeens behaved in the morning Mulakat (more detail with names & testimonies follow). They are a part of your same inner circle. If anyone has more please send to me & share.

The Testimony

“ Mashallah! Truly beloved Mowla is the fulfiller of all wishes and longings.

Not being allowed into the darbar hall, my family and I along with another family from India, found ourselves outside the darbar hall longing for a glimpse of at least beloved Mowla in His car. Suddenly, a garage door next to us slid open and a gaggle of young cadets were rushed from G21 into G22. As we were still wondering what was happening, confused at the fluster and chaos, beloved Mowla, Master of our souls and Mercy Incarnate, emerged from G21, walking along a narrow strip of red carpet towards G22, still dressed in His ceremonial Darbar Robes. We started chanting the salwat aloud, to which He nodded and acknowledged each one of us with a broad smile upon His Divine Countenance. He then proceeded into G22 where the cadets were lined up, leaving us in a state of stunned and dazed bewilderment which then quickly transformed into ecstatic joy! OMG! We couldn't believe what had just happened! Did it really happen or was it a superlative dream?!

We couldn't see what happened next because some beefy (and annoyed) muscle men literally shooed us away from the area.

Connecting this with the testimony that Mowla didn't exit via the designated route makes this into a truly touching and never to be forgotten miracle because to me it shows that Mowla came specially to fulfil the longings of our aching hearts and included us and made us part of this Darbar! Shukhranlillah Walhamdulillah 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Mowla tere tole koi na aave, koi na aave (Nobody and nothing can match up to you, Beloved, Most Loving and Most Munificent Mowla)
Admin

Post by Admin »

As Received

I’d like to share my experience in the glorious deedar in London yesterday. It’s hard to put my emotions into words, however will do my best to recount his firman for all of you.

What a beautiful, happy & peaceful deedar. Hazir Imam arrived early to the venue. MHI offered his khanavadhan and blessings to the global jamat, for murids everywhere, & to the individuals in the hall, for happiness and for mushkil asaan. He prayed that your difficulties may be resolved with equity. Equitable resolutions, equitable resolutions, he said. Is it realistic? At this point he looked at the jamat with a smile on his face & tilted his head & paused, & spread his hands wide, the jamat laughed & we understood the meaning.

He talked about moving the institutions forward, & knowledge & skills were needed for this, and that many of these skills are in the jamat, & to come forward, to come forward. There were many many jamat mehmanis – at least 50 as UK jurisdiction includes some countries in Europe as well. MHI spent over an hour with the jamat, & was in the building for over 2 hours.

The UK jurisdiction jamat gave him two gifts. The first is a casket with a Portrait of Fath’Ali Shah Seated on The Throne. The Qajar ruler, Fath’Ali Shah gave one of his daughters in marriage to our 46th Imam as governor of Khumm & granted the honoric title of Aqa Khan, meaning lord & master. Henceforth Imam Hasan ‘Ali Shah became generally known as Agha Khan Mahalalati, because of his royal title & the family’s deep roots with the area of Mahallat in Iran. There was also a 2nd gift, a beautiful ancient text attributed to wisdoms of Imam Ali – very very significant– called the Munajjat. This was placed inside the casket. He was so happy with the gift –visibly moved. He spent a minute when VP presented it to him looking at it and pointing things out on the casket.

After accepting his gift from the jamat & mehmani from all mukhi kamdias from individual jamats he started to leave the hall. But changed his mind after walking into the jamat – AFTER he had passed the protocol area. Our hearts overfilled with joy & I could feel the energy kick up another knotch (it was already so HIGH) as MHI returned to the stage, shaking his finger along the way. Mukhi & Kamadia followed him & stood at the bottom of the stage.

He gave an encore! An encore! He said the jamat had spoiled him, and that It was actually his role to spoil us. MHI was beaming with love, light & happiness, & said he wished now to spoil us and the world wide jamat, & gave blessing that our collective nazrana be returned to us 1000 times over, a thousand times over. MHI was visibly very very happy. Such grace, such grace & light.

Mubaraki mubaraki mubaraki.
Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote: Not being allowed into the darbar hall, my family and I along with another family from India, found ourselves outside the darbar hall longing for a glimpse of at least beloved Mowla in His car. Suddenly, a garage door next to us slid open and a gaggle of young cadets were rushed from G21 into G22. As we were still wondering what was happening, confused at the fluster and chaos, beloved Mowla, Master of our souls and Mercy Incarnate, emerged from G21, walking along a narrow strip of red carpet towards G22, still dressed in His ceremonial Darbar Robes. We started chanting the salwat aloud, to which He nodded and acknowledged each one of us with a broad smile upon His Divine Countenance. He then proceeded into G22 where the cadets were lined up, leaving us in a state of stunned and dazed bewilderment which then quickly transformed into ecstatic joy! OMG! We couldn't believe what had just happened! Did it really happen or was it a superlative dream?!

We couldn't see what happened next because some beefy (and annoyed) muscle men literally shooed us away from the area.

Connecting this with the testimony that Mowla didn't exit via the designated route makes this into a truly touching and never to be forgotten miracle because to me it shows that Mowla came specially to fulfil the longings of our aching hearts and included us and made us part of this Darbar! Shukhranlillah Walhamdulillah Mowla tere tole koi na aave, koi na aave (Nobody and nothing can match up to you, Beloved, Most Loving and Most Munificent Mowla)
This indeed can be considered as a MOJIJO. Mubarakis to you!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote: As in the other parts of the world He picked on our Mukhisaheb that He has Mukhi’s permission to leave as if He requires one and we all laughed.
In my opinion there is a subtle message that even he has to listen to Mukhi/Kamadias and hence we also need to be respectful of them at least in the context of our practices. He made a similar remark where I was present and that is what I picked up.
Admin

Post by Admin »

https://www.iiuk.org/campaigns/web_view ... d=MzcxMw==

In the life of every murid, there are moments to contemplate and celebrate our individual connection to the Imam-of-the-Time. Mawlana Hazar Imam's Diamond Jubilee visit to the United Kingdom has, insha'Allah, provided many such moments for each of us to treasure and reflect upon. Together, as One Jamat, let us pledge to preserve these memories for our future generations.

What a week it has been!

Relive the moments …. view pictures, watch videos, and read articles covering the week's events including the inauguration of the Aga Khan Centre, Mawlana Hazar Imam’s meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May, as well as Darbar day itself

We have been truly blessed in this past week; and whilst many of us take this opportunity to refresh and recharge our batteries, we should not forget that we have renewed responsibilities. Mawlana Hazar Imam's Jubilees have, and continue to be, catalysts for change; a time to implement and realise certain goals and objectives. Let us ensure that this Diamond Jubilee has the same legacy.

TheIsmaili
chappi

Post by chappi »

Do you know some dhodas are running around getting into more than 2-3 deedars and then some people are locked out like this?????

very sad but HI knows everything.

Admin wrote:AS RECEIVED - London Darbar Diamond Jubilee

One Testimony below from Murids blocked and waiting outside. And feed back and request below to UK President, Council, & Mukhi

Firstly the Murids outside should all have been allowed inside, like many Leaders from other countries including, Firoz Rasul & Co. There was space to have over 2000 more Murids. So why did you block a few hundred of your brothers and sisters outside ? Yet you read and give the pledges to your same father, on behalf of all your brothers and sisters ? Who you say and Imam says are equal ?

More testimonies and Firman summary to follow (including mine), and How Non Ismailis spices were treated and not allow to come out, after Hazar Imam departed the Hall. This was done in GJ . Why not now ? Bad to worse ?

You told us through the Alwaz that we should stay in the Hall because Hazar Imam has given further messages ( Firman) to you for nearly an hour which Mukhi will share with Jamat- You did not do so. Can we have a copy of the Firman (including what Imam said to you (Firmans)?before and after the Deedar)

And 6 devastated Murids, including a 15 year old who were there ready to recite awaiting their turn. Their recitation was cancelled. They were selected, on the letter st, and had prepared for many weeks and months. Shocking. Why did you do this to them? & Yet some recited , twice and thrice , before and also in presence of Hazar Imam.

And how shockingly Al Waezeens behaved in the morning Mulakat (more detail with names & testimonies follow). They are a part of your same inner circle. If anyone has more please send to me & share.

The Testimony

“ Mashallah! Truly beloved Mowla is the fulfiller of all wishes and longings.

Not being allowed into the darbar hall, my family and I along with another family from India, found ourselves outside the darbar hall longing for a glimpse of at least beloved Mowla in His car. Suddenly, a garage door next to us slid open and a gaggle of young cadets were rushed from G21 into G22. As we were still wondering what was happening, confused at the fluster and chaos, beloved Mowla, Master of our souls and Mercy Incarnate, emerged from G21, walking along a narrow strip of red carpet towards G22, still dressed in His ceremonial Darbar Robes. We started chanting the salwat aloud, to which He nodded and acknowledged each one of us with a broad smile upon His Divine Countenance. He then proceeded into G22 where the cadets were lined up, leaving us in a state of stunned and dazed bewilderment which then quickly transformed into ecstatic joy! OMG! We couldn't believe what had just happened! Did it really happen or was it a superlative dream?!

Connecting this with the testimony that Mowla didn't exit via the designated route makes this into a truly touching and never to be forgotten miracle because to me it shows that Mowla came specially to fulfil the longings of our aching hearts and included us and made us part of this Darbar! Shukhranlillah Walhamdulillah 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Mowla tere tole koi na aave, koi na aave (Nobody and nothing can match up to you, Beloved, Most Loving and Most Munificent Mowla)
mahebubchatur

Post by mahebubchatur »

Announcement from LIF- DJI
Via-From: "Diamond Jubilee Registration".

5 July 2018
Ya Ali Madad.

We are pleased to share with the Jamat that Mawlana Hazar Imam will arrive into Lisbon, Portugal, on Friday 6 July, to attend events marking the conclusion of the Diamond Jubilee year.

During the visit, Hazar Imam will engage in activities relating to initiatives of the Ismaili Imamat and the Aga Khan Development Network, and is expected to meet with the Portugal Jamat and grant a Darbar to the Portugal and the assembled global Jamat in Lisbon.

We humbly request the Jamat to respect the dignity and privacy of Mawlana Hazar Imam during his visit to Portugal so as to ensure he has a comfortable and happy visit.

Accordingly, the Jamat is respectfully requested to refrain from gathering in areas where Hazar Imam will be meeting with government officials and invited guests.

Following his arrival into Lisbon, Mawlana Hazar Imam’s motorcade will drive past Parque Eduardo VII, where arrangements have been made for members of the Jamat to safely gather and welcome him to the country for his Diamond Jubilee visit.

The.Ismaili, the official website of the Ismaili Muslim community, will provide updates to the global Jamat during the Diamond Jubilee Celebration. To stay informed of all the latest news, follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) and sign up for email updates.

Diamond Jubilee Mubarak

Regarding this Request by LIF-DJI to stop Murids from seeing their Imam
Replies as Received

We know Hazar Imam is always happy to see his Murids outside at such events and always greets them and goes to them. For example in London recently Hazar Imam and Prince Charles came up to us and shook hands. See the videos if you have any doubts. Link https://www.facebook.com/IsmailiHeritag ... 069415089/

Therefore the following announcement is NOT what Hazar Imam says and wants, but. what DJI want to do. Spiritual children who go wait and greet their Imam for his Zahiri Deedar, do so out of love and their Bayah. They are respectable, stand respectfully and are dignified.They do not need security (see video above if you have any doubts)

Leaders must stop blocking and start encouraging, loving and respecting their brothers and sisters as their Farther (Hazar Imam), does.

I AGREE WE MUST DO WHAT HAZAR IMAM SAYS , (NOT DO WHAT THOSE WE KNOW, WHO, DONT DO THAT)

Those who decide to follow the LIF announcement & not gather to wait see Mawla , it is their biggest loss, because Hazar Imam and those Govt officials He is meeting love to see how much His murids love and care for Him.

They commend Mowla for this and Mowla Himself lights up, smiles, waves and acknowledges those who have gathered to see Him.

His words in London were so fatherly and so loving -

“These are my kids!”
So how can LIF intimate that jamat gathering anywhere would lower the Imam’s Dignity ?

If we use our intellect we will see that this announcement is just ridiculous : the LiF just wants the jamat to lose out on such amazing chances.

They should just do their work and stop bothering us !

And we the jamat should gather in large numbers outside all events and function venues cheering our Imam on and thereby raising and not lowering His SHAAN
👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

After all these are the Finale days of the once in a life time Diamond Jubilee and to express our love and devotion to Hazar Imam.

👏👏👏👏👏❤❤❤❤❤

“More murids replied

“The gathering in public spaces to see Hazar Imam is sign of unity, love Bayah and commitment to Imam. No way this should be discouraged. Mawla’s Momeens and Dais in the past have travelled & waited many days, weeks and months for Zahiri Deedar.

I entirely agree with you and know what you mean

100% .. This is what we pray for and wait for, every day.

Ignore LIF totally, they are at it again... Nothing seem to go right for them from the beginning, so why bother now. We know what Imam wants.

We have learnt from previous experiences..... We know what our hearts tell us to do. and what Mowla wants us to do always ! Shukhr

Everyone knows that the itinerary of Mowla is in the newspapers! LIF could not stop that could they ? And now they are upset that murids will gather at all His functions, which they should

100% True. They must not and can’t stop us, because we have Firmans and know the truth. Remember Mawla said in London in front of them that he tells them but they don’t tell us what he tells them. !! .”

“Let us all share and do what Hazar Imam has said. No one should ask us not to do wnat Imam has not said. They should provide a copy of the Firmans and not aske, or expect the Jamat to folow them blindly.