Français  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Dubai Didar last week of January 2018
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Dubai Didar last week of January 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Diamond Jubilee Padhramnis & Didars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Dubai Didar last week of January 2018 Reply with quote

Dubai Didar has been announced for the last week of January 2018. Registraton starts on 8 January for resident only.

Date is expected to be the last week of January.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As received.

Mubarak
Dubaï DJ Mulaquat and Darbar on Jan 24, to 29th jan
Mubarak
shukhar

GCC Jamat + Far East + Afghanistan + Syria + Iran

Verify first with your local council if you are going to travel from these above countries. In Canada even some residents were not allowed in Didar due to some crazy people making rules on who has the right to see his Imam. However you can make a point by going to Didar even if they do not let you attend, the Imam will know that you tried.
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubai Didar, Official Announcement from LIF

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/lif-announcement-dubai-visit-2018.pdf

mahebubchatur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meaning of Darbar and why all murids must be encouraged to go for Deedar and never be refused to pay homage or participate in the most significant religious and a holy congregation for all Ismaili Muslims.

“What is a Darbar - A Darbar is when Imam declares that a Deedar, is also a Darbar. Imam has explained a Darbar as follows. This was during a religious Deedar. Therefore, a Darbar is not a Deedar, but it is an additional part of a Deedar for rejoicing. This is what Hazar Imam said regarding a Darbar.

“ Today I want you to share in My happiness. And this is why I decided that today should be an occasion of Darbar. A Darbar is an occasion of special happiness, of special meaning, and I want My Jamat at the beginning of this Farman, to know how very happy I have been during this visit to the United Kingdom. And that is why I made the decision that today should be a Darbar, a day of special happiness, special rejoicing, for you and for Me.

“London, UK August 14th, 1994.

Attending a Deedar is the same as attending Jamat Khanna & of the highest significance because this is in the physical Presence of Hazar Imam - whose Noor is ever present daily (Why all murids should be allowed and encouraged to come. Seeing Hazar Imam at anytime is a Deedar & a most significant religious moment.)

Link to meaning and significance of Deedar..

http://ismaili.net/source/didar-meaning.pdf
View users profile Send private message
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS RECEIVED

Mawlana Hazar Imam arrives on Monday January 22. Jamati Work (Madhan Chanta and Bol) will be held Tuesday January 23 and Wednesday January 24 at the Ismaili Centre, Dubai. Darbar will be held on January 25 at DWC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Diamond Jubilee Padhramnis & Didars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: