313 Momins?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
kmaherali

Re: 330 Momins?

Post by kmaherali »

From_Alamut wrote: The Imam(as) said that there are always 313 momins in this world and are enlighten!!!!...... So, are they from the member of Ismailism esoteric Muslim tradition or Sufi Mystic ?

I heard from one al-waize in Jamat Khana in a private conversation, he said during the time of Mowlana Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah (pbuh) He said "If I have THREE Hassan-i Sabbah, I could rule the WHOLE world."
Ultimately everyone is the murid of the Imam; whether the individual recognises this or not. Only the Imam knows who his 313 momins are, and they could be from other faiths as well.

Our faith is of quality and not quantity. MSMS once mentioned that Ismailism will survive if there is only one Ismaili!
From_Alamut

Post by From_Alamut »

kmaherali wrote:
From_Alamut wrote: The Imam(as) said that there are always 313 momins in this world and are enlighten!!!!...... So, are they from the member of Ismailism esoteric Muslim tradition or Sufi Mystic ?

I heard from one al-waize in Jamat Khana in a private conversation, he said during the time of Mowlana Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah (pbuh) He said "If I have THREE Hassan-i Sabbah, I could rule the WHOLE world."
Ultimately everyone is the murid of the Imam; whether the individual recognises this or not. Only the Imam knows who his 313 momins are, and they could be from other faiths as well.

Our faith is of quality and not quantity. MSMS once mentioned that Ismailism will survive if there is only one Ismaili!
Kamaherali brother, I asked an al-waize in Jamat Khana about 313 murids if they were from other faith too, but he said no it is not and these murids are only from Ismailism faith because they have their bayait of the Imam and they are spread in different countries where ever there is Ismails. [/code]
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

From_Alamut wrote: Kamaherali brother, I asked an al-waize in Jamat Khana about 313 murids if they were from other faith too, but he said no it is not and these murids are only from Ismailism faith because they have their bayait of the Imam and they are spread in different countries where ever there is Ismails. [/code]
I have heard that MSMS in one of his interviews (I was given the interviewer’s name but have forgotten it) was asked about the sect out of the 73 that will be saved. He said that the sect comprising of the pious people of all sects will be saved. This implies that there is a possibility of individuals from other faiths to make spiritual progress as well.

In his memoir MSMS says:

“Roumi and Hafiz, the great Persian poets, have told us, each in his different way, that some men are born with such natural spiritual capacities and possibilities of development that they have direct experience of that great love, that all-embracing, all-consuming love, which direct contact with reality gives to the human soil. Hafiz indeed has said that men like Jesus Christ and Muslim mystics like Mansour and Bayezid and others have possessed that spiritual power of the greater love; that any of us, if the Holy Spirit (*) ever present grants us that enlightenment, can, being thus blessed, have the power which Christ had, but that to the overwhelming majority of men this greater love is not a practical possibility.”

Clearly Hafiz, Rumi, Mansur and Bayezid were not Ismailis and yet MSMS seems to suggest that they were individuals who were enlightened.

MHI has also encouraged us to seek knowledge from wherever, we would also suggest that there are enlightened sources of knowledge outside our tariqah as well.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

out of 124,000 Prophets (Nabi), there have been 313 Messengers (Rasul)
Only 114 messengers were Rasool not 313.
agakhani

313 True Momins

Post by agakhani »

I asked an al-waize in Jamat Khana about 313 murids if they were from other faith too, but he said no it is not and these murids are only from Ismailism faith because they have their bayait of the Imam and they are spread in different countries where ever there is Ismails.
Well that is not true there are few other sects as well they also believe in 313 True Momins so this belief is not in only Ismailis these sects are Ishanasharis and some Shi'ite sects, they have same faith which we Ismailis have that there are always 313 momins remain on this earth all the time, if some one died among them then some other one take his place but the total always remain 313.
There are too many farmans of Sultan Mohammad Shah ( s.a.) regarding 313 Murids but question are:-
1, Where are these 313 Momins?
2, Why we can't recognize them?
Above questions are not answered in above discussion.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

313 is an Angel Number, it is a positive message for you, filled with optimism. If you see this number often, it is a sign from your guardian angels. They are trying to communicate with you. But if you ignore your intuition, you also ignore their signs and message. Therefore, pay more attention to your surroundings. Because your guardian angels communicate with you in many ways. 313 Angel Number is only one way to send you their message. To understand it, we have to analyze 1 and 3 first. Because 313 contains the vibrations of both of these numbers.

Number 1 in 313: This masculine number resonates with courage, bravery, assertiveness and inspiration. It encourages you to have faith in yourself and your talents. And it inspires you to become the ruler of your own life. Number 1 resonates with new opportunities and starts. Therefore, it allows you to start new projects that you planned for so long.

Number 3 in 313: This forceful number resonates with creativity, courage and self-expression. It fills you with enthusiasm, hope and positive energy. This number also holds the energies of the Ascended Masters. Often being a sign that the ascended masters are guiding you. Number 3 encourages you to think differently. And to see your life from a more positive perspective.

Number 313 is a sign that you have difficulty communicating with others and making yourself understood. Therefore, pay more attention to your inner thoughts. Be more self-confident. And don’t be afraid to say what weights your soul down.

This beautiful number encourages you to pay more attention to your spirituality. For a balanced life, you need spiritual harmony and growth. Spirituality also brings you a more optimistic outlook on your life. Working on your spiritual health will allow you to see your surroundings from another perspective. Keep working and never give up. You are a powerful spiritual being. Your guardian angels encourage and guide you.

In Mythology number 3 is important; Trideve, Tribhovar, Trinity, in Yoga (saas ussas) Triveni.

There is an Urdu proverb; "NA TEEN MEY NA TERAH MEY", which I elaborare as, if you not following your intuition means you neither in teen (3) nor in terah (13).

(FIRST 3 PARAGRAPHS ARE ADOPTED FROM AN ARTICLE)