Is Hazir Imam's Family Infallible ?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
FayyazValani2017

Is Hazir Imam's Family Infallible ?

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad
See i dont want to start any fight or anything , i just have a question in my mind , so i am writing it here , i am not anti-ismaili . i have full - faith in Prophet , Imam , Allah .
I respect the family members of imam also <3 , I have great respect and love for them . The service they are giving to Imam is great .

So , My Question is , Is Hazir Imam family is infallible , there are few verses in quran , which says that Prophet Family [i.e The AHL-E-BAIT] clear all of their sin , which means they are infallible [sinless] , And Hazir Imam is from Ahl-e-bait , Which means that he and his family is also infallible . I respect everyone again i am repeating . but I have heard some rumours which i dont have any source , or any proof and can be completely wrong . that one of the member of Hazir Imam family is doing something against islam etc , i dont know correctly , it was something like that . But my point is , I have complete faith that Hazir Imam is infallible , but i just wanted to confirm that is Hazir Imam's Family is infallible , as they have the same root as Hazir Imam have. And Wives of hazir imam and his son . Will they become infallible also , Just came here to learn . Sorry if hurts anyone feeling

Ya Ali Madad.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Hazar Imam's family members are fallible.
You keep opening new threads when discussions are already available on this Forum. Give up your laziness and find. You are not a baby to be spoon feed.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There has been discussion on this matter at:

kith and kins as members of ahl e bait or noorani family.

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... ght=nurani family
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To fayaz: Ya Ali madad.
An advice as this website is NOT moderated.Faith/Intellect is like precious wealth.
If you interact and understand what a wise haqaiti like kmaherali you will inshallah be multi millionaire ,but if try to be impressed with a bankrupt in same you can end up same like that in your life ahead.( beggars n bankrupt)
Admin will realize how much damage by one imposter trying to go off as an Ismaili has done on you.( gunhegaari ki dukaan)
Just in one topic he gave tottaly distorted view on para of Ginan.This is precise what imams have said as a ' SHAITAN NI BAAZI'.
May ALI bless you move from tariqat to upwards to haqiqat and marifat if he wishes that for you and never never ever to low level of tariqat or into shariat downward dark hole.
CHOICE IS YOURS.
FayyazValani2017

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Ya Ali Madad
Thanks Kmeherali <3
Its actually hard to find , as you see the question that i have , and the title of that post/thread is different . but Thanks , i will try not to open new threads , Sorry. :)
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

nuseri wrote:To fayaz: Ya Ali madad.
An advice as this website is NOT moderated.Faith/Intellect is like precious wealth.
If you interact and understand what a wise haqaiti like kmaherali you will inshallah be multi millionaire ,but if try to be impressed with a bankrupt in same you can end up same like that in your life ahead.( beggars n bankrupt)
Admin will realize how much damage by one imposter trying to go off as an Ismaili has done on you.( gunhegaari ki dukaan)
Just in one topic he gave tottaly distorted view on para of Ginan.This is precise what imams have said as a ' SHAITAN NI BAAZI'.
May ALI bless you move from tariqat to upwards to haqiqat and marifat if he wishes that for you and never never ever to low level of tariqat or into shariat downward dark hole.
CHOICE IS YOURS.
Headless chicken:
Ice is melting, you wrote INSHALLAH. This is third time you wrote. In your sub conscious the name is Allah. In TASBIH Ismailis and you (if you are an Ismaili) recite;
ALLAHU AKBAR
SUBHAN ALLAH
ALHUMDU LILLAH