Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
Admin

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan

Post by Admin »

http://pamirtimes.net/

All Photos after the text.

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan reaches Pakistan, visits Ghizer district of Gilgit-Baltistan region

October 10, 2017 Pamir Times

Gilgit: Prince Aly Muhammad, the youngest son of Prince Karim Aga Khan, the hereditary Imam of the Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims, has reached Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan on Tuesday morning.

During his stay in the Gilgit-Baltistan region, Prince Aly Muhammad, is expected to visit various AKDN projects in the Ghizer and Hunza districts.

Today, Prince Aly Muhammad visited a health center operated by the Aga Khan Health Service, and a school run by the Aga Khan Education Service in Yasin Valley of District Ghizer.

According to an official release, the visit will enhance the young prince’s ‘understanding of issues related to the built environment, natural hazard mitigation, health, education, culture, and rural development—all areas in which the AKDN with its partners are actively engaged to improve the quality of life.’

Born on March 7, 2000, Prince Aly Muhammad is the youngest son of the Ismaili Muslims’ spiritual leader.

The Aga Khan IV, Shah Karim Al-Hussaini, has been leading the Ismailis for the last sixty years, contributing immensely towards the development of communities in the remotest parts of Pakistan and other parts of the world.

On arrival in Islamabad yesterday evening, prince Aly Muhammad Aga khan was received by Hafiz Sher Ali, President of the Ismaili National Council for Pakistan, on behalf of Pakistan’s Ismaili Jamat.

All photos via: the.ismaili

Prince Aly Muhammad is greeted by Hafiz Sherali, President, Ismaili Council for Pakistan, at Islamabad Airport

Prince Aly Muhammad in conversation with Hafiz Sherali, President, Ismaili Council for Pakistan, at the Islamabad Airport Lounge, Photo: RAHIL IMTIAZ ALI/the.ismaili

Prince Aly Muhammad is presented a bouquet of flowers upon his arrival at Islamabad Serena Hotel

Prince Aly Muhammad with President Ismaili Council for Pakistan, Hafiz Sherali, and CEO Serena Hotels Aziz Boolani. Photo: ALJALIL GHULAM HAIDER/the.ismaili

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Related thread:

PRINCE ALY MUHAMMAD

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 20muhammad
Admin

Post by Admin »

2017, October 11 Northern Areas, Pakistan. Photo by Hunza News.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prince Ali Muhammad Visit Hunza October 2017

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... pd-grWEM_Q

The Youngest son of H.H Prince Karim Aga Khan, Prince Ali Muhammad Official visit in Hunza northern area in month of 11 October 2017.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali MADAD:
The name AlyMohammed fascinates me.specially the name Mohammed.
Able Bayt has 05 core punjatan paak and Salmaan as add on.
in Imam SMS he was Pir and Imam himself ,so second name gave some wiegtage in his own name evaluation.
He had Diwan Pirbhoi by his side as Salman.
MHI has Prince Amyn Mohammed as his deputy ( not equal partner) ,this name also has Mohammed as second name.
Just by observing Prince Aly Mohammed name and now observe his presence in events and important solo assignments of him in this jubilee year.
He could likely to have important role in next phase of IMAMAT.
as per holy book on day of judgement Allah will have prophet ( noor e pirantan) by his side.
So any name with Mohammed in it can be important in Ahle Bayt of ALI.
This is my own thinking .
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, youngest son of Mawlana Hazar Imam, yesterday arrived in Pakistan for a private visit.

During his trip, Prince Aly Muhammad will visit projects of the Aga Khan Development Network to enhance his understanding of issues related to the built environment, natural hazard mitigation, health, education, culture, and rural development—all areas in which the AKDN with its partners are actively engaged to improve the quality of life.

https://the.ismaili/news/prince-aly-muh ... s-pakistan
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prince Aly Muhammad releases a film about Northern Pakistan

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, the youngest son of Mawlana Hazar Imam, released a short film earlier today about communities residing in Northern Pakistan.

Entitled, Close to Home, the film comes after Prince Aly Muhammad visited Gilgit-Baltistan in Northern Pakistan in October 2017 for a private visit. During this trip, Prince Aly Muhammad visited projects of the Aga Khan Development Network to enhance his understanding of issues related to the built environment, natural hazard mitigation, health, education, culture, and rural development - all areas in which the AKDN with its partners are actively engaged to improve the quality of life.

Hafiz Sherali, President of the Ismaili Council for Pakistan, who accompanied Prince Aly Muhammad to Gilgit-Baltistan said: "Members of Mawlana Hazar Imam's family have shown great interest in the work of the AKDN. Prince Aly Muhammad has channeled this interest into a beautiful film about the lives of the communities in Northern Pakistan. As the film demonstrates, the people of this region have shown immense resilience in the face of natural disasters and economic hardship. With the long-standing support of AKDN institutions, they are on the path towards progress for themselves and future generations."

The video is available at: https://closetohomefilm.com/

https://the.ismaili/news/prince-aly-muh ... n-pakistan
Admin

Prince Aly Muhammad in Toronto for Partnership Walk 2018

Post by Admin »

2018, June 17

Prince Aly Muhammad in Toronto for Partnership Walk 2018

Video of the arrival: http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/VID-20 ... 7-walk.mp4

Video of the speech will follow later

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin

2018-06-17 PRINCE ALY MUHAMMAD

Post by Admin »

VIDEO OF THE SPEECH, RIBBON CUTTING AND TV COVERAGE

2018, June 17

Prince Aly Muhammad's Speech at the World Partnership Walk in Toronto, Canada: click this link

https://www.facebook.com/IsmailiHeritag ... 213681008/

Prince Aly Muhammad cuts the ribbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPY9yrG ... e=youtu.be

TV coverage of Prince Aly Muhammad at the Partnership Walk below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbV1RoA ... e=youtu.be

Admin

Post by Admin »

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/prince-a ... ronto-2018

Prince Aly Aga Khan makes surprise appearance at Toronto's World Partnership Walk (PHOTOS)

Daily Hive Staff Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am 1,883
The youngest son of His Highness the Aga Khan made a surprise appearance at today’s World Partnership Walk.

Prince Aly Muhammad, 18, joined thousands of participants at David Pecaut Square to open the 34th annual event, which raises funds to end global poverty.

An initiative of Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC), an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network, the Walk has raised over $100 million since inception – and 100% of these funds go directly to international developments projects in Africa and Asia.

“I can’t tell you how excited I am to be here today,” Prince Aly said. “Today is a celebration. It’s a celebration of Canadians coming from all of Canada to help contribute to improving the quality of life in some of the poorest and remote parts of the world.”
See also

Celebrating Diamond Jubilee: A look at the Aga Khan’s extraordinary partnership with Canada
Opinion: Why we should be proud to call the Aga Khan a Canadian

“I have seen the problem first hand, and today I am proud to stand before you, the solution.” -Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, at the Toronto World Partnership Walk. #wpwalk #wpwalk2018 pic.twitter.com/OwycfHRrD9

— WorldPartnershipWalk (@WPWalk) June 17, 2018

Created by His Highness the Aga Khan, the AKDN is a family of private, non-denominational development agencies with mandates ranging from health and education to architecture, culture, microfinance, disaster reduction, rural development, the promotion of private-sector enterprise, and the revitalization of historic cities. It is dedicated to improving living conditions and opportunities for the poor, without regard to their faith, origin, or gender.

“The AKDN is an important way for my family, the Ismaili community, and people from all walks of life to address the concerns raised by the poorest communities across Africa and Asia,” Prince Aly said.

“This is the @akdn‘s mission, to improve the quality of life, and that is what we are here to do today.” — Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, at the Toronto World Partnership Walk. #wpwalk #wpwalk2018 pic.twitter.com/oD0iQoBbKh

— WorldPartnershipWalk (@WPWalk) June 17, 2018

In October 2017, he visited AKDN projects in Northern Pakistan to understand the issues facing the region.

“I, myself, was lucky enough to go to northern areas of Pakistan. A stunning area of the world, truly beautiful with an incredible culture,” he told the Walk’s attendees in Toronto.

“And what I saw there were excited and inspired students going to quality schools setup by the Aga Khan Education Services. I saw new and cutting edge health centres led by the Aga Khan Health Services. And I saw what can only be described as a bright and vibrant future, full of hope and determination.”

“I saw all of these things but I saw one thing we cannot ignore, and that is climate change and its long lasting effects on the people living in these regions.”

After visiting these areas, Prince Aly released Close to Home, a short film he wrote, directed, and narrated capturing his trip and the people he met.

The World Partnership Walk takes place in 10 cities across Canada each year. Find out more at WorldPartnershipWalk.com.

Proud to attend the World Partnership Walk today in support of the Aga Khan Foundation Canada. pic.twitter.com/MaVFQrT9CC

— John Tory (@TorontosMayor) June 17, 2018

Honored to meet Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan at @WPWalk #wpwtoronto pic.twitter.com/zuYhiowQWg

— Denzil Minnan-Wong (@DenzilMW) June 17, 2018

Out for a mid morning stroll and bump into Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan,the Mayor and a couple other people. #goodtiming #worldpartnershipwalk #agakhan #peace pic.twitter.com/git43cKBAS

— Jessica McNaughton (@JLMcN123) June 17, 2018
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prince Aly Muhammad, the youngest son of Mawlana Hazar Imam, joined a crowd of thousands on 17 June to launch the 34th annual World Partnership Walk in Toronto, an initiative of the Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC).

There was a palpable sense of anticipation as walkers and volunteers gathered at David Pecaut Square in downtown Toronto.

AKFC Chief Executive Officer Khalil Z. Shariff introduced Prince Aly Muhammad, building the anticipation of the crowd, noting that “Every World Partnership Walk is special, but this one... this Walk is extra special,” to a clearly delighted audience. “We have the extraordinary honour of having with us today Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan.”

Prince Aly Muhammad was present to support the Walk and to see first-hand the many Canadians who contribute to improving the quality of life in some of the poorest and most remote parts of the world. In his remarks to the gathered crowd, Prince Aly Muhammad spoke passionately about his recent trip to Northern Pakistan where he witnessed the impact of climate change. His observations, captured in the short video “Close to Home”, recount the dramatic impact that fluctuations in climate have on the habitats and lives of vulnerable communities in the northern regions. The piece also highlights the initiatives undertaken by AKDN agencies, partnering with local communities, to mitigate the human impact of such disasters.

Describing his visit, Prince Aly Muhammad remarked “In October of last year I was lucky enough to go to [the] northern areas of Pakistan, a stunning area of the world, truly beautiful, with an incredible culture. And what I saw there were excited and inspired students going to quality schools set up by Aga Khan Education Services. I saw new and cutting-edge health centres led by Aga Khan Health Services, and I saw what can only be described as a bright and vibrant future full of hope and determination. I saw all of these things, but I saw one thing that we cannot ignore, and that is climate change and its long-lasting effects on the people living in these regions.”

Toronto Mayor John Tory, a long-time supporter of the Walk, in his welcome remarks, recalled his visits to AKDN projects in Pakistan and the Aga Khan Academy in Hyderabad, citing the crucial role that the Network played in the education of future generations of leaders, and applauding the exceptional work of the World Partnership Walk in contributing towards such initiatives. He concluded by proclaiming 17 June as World Partnership Walk day in Toronto. There were several other dignitaries in attendance, including federal Minister Carolyn Bennett, MP Yasmin Ratansi and Parliamentary Secretary Arif Virani, who read a special message from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on the occasion of the Walk. Several corporate leaders also participated in the event.

The World Partnership Walk, started by a small group of women leaders in Vancouver 34 years ago, has grown to become Canada’s largest public movement dedicated to raising funds and awareness to address global poverty. Over its history, the Walk has raised more than $100 million to eradicate poverty and help communities across Asia and Africa.

For many present, it was a moment of pride and inspiration, particularly for the young professionals and corporate team captains who were able to walk with Prince Aly Muhammad, and to hear his words of encouragement for all those working to improve the quality of life of marginalised communities.

Ariana Rajan, age 10, donated $20 for the matching funds initiative. She wanted to give for “kids who don’t have much,” and spoke of her excitement at seeing Prince Aly Muhammad at the event. For Zahra Mehri, originally from Afghanistan, seeing Prince Aly Muhammad and hearing his powerful message was an emotional experience, knowing the positive impact that Mawlana Hazar Imam and the AKDN’s work has had across the world.

The beautiful sunny day reached a high of 40 °C with humidity, but that didn’t deter the crowds of people, children, and pets, all out to participate and demonstrate their support. With Prince Aly Muhammad’s presence, this was an exceptional event, one that will be remembered for many years to come.

Photos at:

https://the.ismaili/news/prince-aly-muh ... lk-toronto
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prince Aly Muhammad visits the Naryn Campus of the University of Central Asia

Earlier this month, Prince Aly Muhammad completed a five-day, private visit to the Kyrgyz Republic, during which he visited the Naryn campus of the University of Central Asia. Prince Aly Muhammad spent time with students in Naryn to understand more about their backgrounds and aspirations.

“I was deeply inspired by the students and faculty I had the opportunity to meet during this trip. Getting to know so many talented students and learning more about the UCA’s mission has been exciting and deeply rewarding,” explained Prince Aly.

As part of his ongoing work this year, Prince Aly Muhammad also plans to build on his first film, Close to Home.

“I was touched by the enthusiastic response to my first project, including at the World Partnership Walk in Toronto and the Jubilee Arts International Film Festival in Lisbon,” he said. “I plan to continue adding to the Close to Home series, in the hope that these films will help shed light on issues that I believe are important to young people today.”

Prince Aly Muhammad’s first film focused on the lives of communities facing natural disasters in northern Pakistan, following his visit to Gilgit-Baltistan in October 2017. In June this year, Prince Aly Muhammad attended the World Partnership Walk in Toronto, Canada, which has raised in excess of CAD$6 million.

The first Close to Home film is available at closetohomefilm.com. Stay tuned for updates by following @closetohomefilm on Instagram and Twitter.

https://the.ismaili/news/prince-aly-muh ... ntral-asia
Admin

Post by Admin »

2018, November 27: Karachi, Pakistan - Prince Aly Muhammad waves to students at the AKU.

VIDEO CLICK HERE: http://ismaili.net/timeline/2018/2018-11-27-aku.mp4

Admin

Post by Admin »

PRINCE ALY MUHAMMAD AGA KHAN IN LAHORE

2018, November 28 - After visiting AKDN institutions and the AKU in Karachi yesterday, Prince Aly Muhammad has arrived in Lahore where he was seen visiting historical places of the city.

Admin

Post by Admin »

TODAY! As received. Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan visited the Al-Azhar Park in Cairo this 28 January 2019. Egyptian first lady Suzanne Mubarak and the Aga Khan Trust for Culture, a private agency which seeks to revitalize Muslim communities, inaugurated the largest public park built in Cairo in over a century in 2005. In his speech, Mowlana Hazar Imam said "And I want to assure you that until the Park is fully developed, the Wall fully restored, I will continue to watch over this project like a father watching a child grow up. And one day this child will walk on its own, with its own decisions and it will move forwards determining its own future. "

Admin

Post by Admin »

2019 February 17: Prince Aly Muhammad expected in india this week

Here is the circular from National Council for India.

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-0 ... rcular.pdf

Aga Khan Academy, Hyderabad to launch an introductory seminar in Goa on 24th February.
Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

2018 February 20 - Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan visited a farm today in Chitravad, India as part of his AKDN work. Chitravad is a small village near Rajkot and Junagadh in Gujarat and has a Jamatkhana as well as an Aga Khan School.

VIDEOS:

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-0 ... ravad1.mp4

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-0 ... avad1b.mp4

Admin

Post by Admin »

Visit of Prince Aly Muhammad to India

2019, February 21 - We have received more videos and photos which are been posted here.

VIDEO 3: http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-0 ... video2.mp4

VIDEO 4: http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-0 ... video1.mp4

VIDEO 5: http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-0 ... video3.mp4

Scroll the page up for more events and photos.
Admin

Post by Admin »

India Visit of Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan

21 February 2019. Diu News posted that Prince Aly Muhammad made a detour to Diu before leaving for Junagadh.

some institutions visited by Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan

Admin

Post by Admin »

5 APRIL 2019: Prince Aly Muhammad has started a week long tour of East Africa to visit AKDN institutions. He has arrived in Zanzibar Friday 5th April and will go to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania this Sunday 7th April. After visiting the Aga Khan Hospital next Monday, he will leave for Nairobi , Kenya where he is expected to stay 3 days.

Today in Zanzibar:

Admin

Post by Admin »

2019, April 6 - some more photos of Prince Aly Muhammad in Zanzibar at the Serena hotel and at the waterfront, Forodhani Park.

Admin

Post by Admin »

2019, April 11:

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan as part of his AKDN East African visit (previous day he was in Uganda and last week-end he was in Tanzania.)

Here is the video of Prince Aly Muhammad leaving Kampala, Uganda and some of his photos in Mombasa, Kenya.

VIDEO: http://ismaili.net/timeline/2019/2019-04-10-uganda.mp4:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

2019, June 24: Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan visiting AKDN institutions in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, the Serena Hotel, also the institutions in the Pamir.

Admin

Post by Admin »

https://www.asiaplus.tj/en/news/tajikis ... tajikistan

26 june 2019 22:53 TJT

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan visits Tajikistan

09:37, todayAuthor: Asia-Plus

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, youngest son of His Highness the Aga Khan, arrived yesterday in Khorog, the capital of Tajikistan’s Gorno Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO) for an official visit, according to the GBAO administration press center.

On the same day, Prince Aly Muhammad visited the Khorog Campus of the University of Central Asia (UCA).

While in Khorog, Prince Aly Muhammad will also visit the Aga Khan Medical Center, Ismaili Center and Jamatkhana (a place of congregational worship for Shia Ismaili Muslims) and some other projects of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in the region.

It is the first visit of Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan to Tajikistan.

Founded and guided by His Highness the Aga Khan, the Aga Khan Development Network brings together a number of development agencies, institutions, and programs that work to empower communities and individuals to improve living conditions and opportunities, especially in sub-Saharan Africa, Central and South Asia, and the Middle East. The Network’s nine development agencies focus on social, cultural and economic development for all citizens, regardless of gender, origin or religion. AKDN’s underlying ethic is compassion for the vulnerable in society.

AKDN agencies work in Tajikistan in a range of areas—from economic development to education, rural development to cultural revitalization, health care to financial services. Operating in the country since 1992, AKDN draws on a strong base of experience in working with mountain societies. The Network is present in all regions of Tajikistan through its operations and investments, including the PamirEnergy Company, Tcell Telecommunications, and the First MicroFinanceBank.

The Aga Khan Development Network serves as Tajikistan’s largest private employer, through a committed staff of 3500 in 8 agencies. It is also the largest taxpayer and remains dedicated towards improving the long-term livelihoods, living conditions, and economic opportunities of all Tajiks.
Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, youngest son of His Highness the Aga Khan, arrived 25th June 2019 in Khorog, for an official visit. On the same day, Prince Aly Muhammad visited the Khorog Campus of the University of Central Asia (UCA). While in Khorog, Prince Aly Muhammad will also visit the Aga Khan Medical Center, Ismaili Center and Jamatkhana (a place of congregational worship for Shia Ismaili Muslims) and some other projects of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in the region.

Admin

2019, June 26 - Prince Aly Muhammad discussing Pamir Energy

Post by Admin »

2019, June 26 - Prince Aly Muhammad discussing Pamir Energy

Admin

Post by Admin »

n English below (Original in Russian)

Visit of Prince Ali Muhammad Aga Khan to the National museum of Tajikistan

In the afternoon of June 26, 2019, Prince Ali Muhammad Aga Khan, within the framework of his visit, visited the National museum of Tajikistan to familiarize himself with the rich history and culture of the Tajik people. Prince Ali Muhammad Aga Khan and the delegation accompanying him were met at the main entrance of the National museum of Tajikistan by the Director of the National museum of Tajikistan, Abduvali Sharifzoda and other responsible persons.

The guests familiarized in detail with the exposition of the halls of the museum, learned more about the history and culture of the Tajik people. It should be noted that mostly attracted their attention the diorama of the Stone age, the Sassanids hall, section of the Islamic Culture with unique manuscripts and books, the famous historical monument of the Tajik people – Mehrab Iskodar, and the Gifts Hall to the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.

After viewing the exposition of the National museum of Tajikistan, Prince Ali Muhammad Aga Khan, traditionally, left his review in the book of "Honored Guests" of the National museum of Tajikistan

Admin

Post by Admin »

23 January 2020 - in Austria: Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan attended a climate initiative Charity Diner.

kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Prince Aly Muhammad & Prince Hussain visit DJC

The Ismaili

Prince Hussain and Prince Aly Muhammad attended the International Arts Festival at the Diamond Jubilee Celebration on 8 July.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRNqSplXXuI
Admin

Post by Admin »

2020, June 05: Al-Khimyah, the second film in the Close to Home series, has been released on World Environment Day, Friday 5th June 2020.
Written and directed by Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, the film explores the work of the Aga Khan Trust for Culture in Cairo, Egypt, most notably, the creation of the 30-hectare Al-Azhar Park, which was opened in 2005.

Watch the video footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCTHhugDXE