HOLY TRINITY IN RELIGIONS

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

HOLY TRINITY IN RELIGIONS

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
Doctrine of many religions have a trinity formation & holy names around major prophets.
Two seen entities and one unseen (masked).
Like in Hinduism and Christianity.
In Islam my absolute conviction is.
From shariati angle
It is Allah,Jibrael and Mohammed.
From tariqat angle it is Allah,Mohammed & ALI.
but Haqiqat is it is ALI,Salman & Mohammed.
I wish to know concept and names forming the part trinity of diffirent regilons.
The basic essence in them 3 at the bottom of the pyramid and one at the TOP.
Admin

Post by Admin »

According to Corbin, Hallaj was executed because he was following the Ali-Salman-Muhammad doctrine attrinuted to the Ismailis of his time and therefore was punished for possibly been Ismaili (at least his opponent though he was), not really because of his utterance of Anal Haq. I don't remember the Corbin reference off hand because I read it many decades ago. It may be Massignon and not Corbin as I was reading at the same period the many volumes of Masignon's thesis on the topic. I guess old age ;-)
FayyazValani2017

Post by FayyazValani2017 »

Can you please explain me the haqiqi concept , sorry if its not allowed to start another topic but i am curious to know
Mohammad , Salman , Ali
Why Ali is Allah
Whats the role of Salman & Muhammad
And who is salman . :)
Sorry , I am a learning ismaili :p
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

1+1+1=3 AND NOT 1.
Creator of Universe is unknown not 0, not 1, not 2, not 3.
cross eyed can see 3 instead of 1.
Idea of 3 entities developed later on down the history.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Your math formula is wrong: 1 x 1 x 1 = 1

Ali, Salman and Muhammad have nothing to do with the concept of Trinity in Christianism, we are not talking of 3 gods, we are talking of precedence of status
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
I will post my view in two parts.
I hope member to read with open educated mind and closed ,blinded just for sake of it.
I have made up a story,consider yourself as judge,jury,.your answer you can keep it to itself ( than could be your IMAAN as well).
In year 700 ad.
One Mr X a respectable person approaches the court that one invisible Mr 1+0 send a message thru invisible Mr J to me to say He is the creator.meanwhile in the same time and same region also approah court to say I am the creator with a witness Mr S and loads of paper.
So the court does not admit ANY ANY claim of third person on hear ,say and saw.So they issue a notice in the region for all those claiming to be creator to appear in person at the court in 30 days time..
After 30 days Mr X still claim that Mr 1+0 cannot be seen,cannot be imagine,cannot be assumed ,blah,blah,blah.that message also came via Mr J invisible .He will come when no humanity lives to see.( judge did burst in laughter on this statement)
While there were no claims from anyone after one month other than Mr 1.
Who claimed as a living and seen person to answer further questions.
Judge have to be wise and not a fool.
My next part with reasoning after 02 day I will not take question on above.Please put your quality of mind ,your answer is can be your conviction.

To haqiqati members: I have 5-6 hadiths at hand which highlight,hints,directing the spiritual status of ALI.
I wish with your scholastic ability gather all other hadith on this,there are around 20++ hadith on Ali by prophets.NEED IT EARNESTLY for second part.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

If we assume Formula 1 x 1 x 1=1 is correct then there is no need of trio.
Trinity is defined as any 3 parts in union.
God is beyond numbers.
Creator should be one, if there are 3 then there will be chaos in Universe, and property problems.
Ali, Salman, Muhammad formula is not valid. Majority of Shias reject this formula. Noor e Ali and Noor e Muhammad is superior than Salman's.
Admin

Post by Admin »

shivaathervedi wrote:If we assume Formula 1 x 1 x 1=1 is correct then there is no need of trio.
God is beyond numbers.
Creator should be one, if there are 3 then there will be chaos in Universe, and property problems.
Ali, Salman, Muhammad formula is not valid. Majority of Shias reject this formula. Noor e Ali and Noor e Muhammad is superior than Salman's.
We are not majority of Shia, we are Ismailis, a minority amongs Shia. If you join our faith someday, you will be part of the Ali-Salman-Muhammad equation. Until then, there are even Qasidas recited in some Jk that Ali is the friend of Allah. A thousand people, a thousand religions.
Admin

Post by Admin »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad:
I will post my view in two parts.
I considered myself an intelligent person until I read your post and could not understand anything. Please remove the innuendo and write briefly what exactly you want to say in a simple language that a person with only 3 universities degrees can understand.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To Admin:Ya Ali Madad.
Noted that you hold 3 secular degrees,wish you also if not a degree at least a certificate from UNIVERSITY OF ALI.
In simple legal parlance.
If person goes with invisible,unimaginable source claim to a court IT IS DISMISSED and not even admitted for hearing or judgement and if a living person with a witness n support goes to same court making the same Claim that is Admitted for further hearing and judgement if any.
There is a saying ,
Agar sidhee ungli see ghee na nikle to Tedi ungli istamaal karo.
Admin

Post by Admin »

nuseri wrote:To Admin:Ya Ali Madad.
Noted that you hold 3 secular degrees,wish you also if not a degree at least a certificate from UNIVERSITY OF ALI.
In simple legal parlance.
If person goes with invisible,unimaginable source claim to a court IT IS DISMISSED and not even admitted for hearing or judgement and if a living person with a witness n support goes to same court making the same Claim that is Admitted for further hearing and judgement if any.
There is a saying ,
Agar sidhee ungli see ghee na nikle to Tedi ungli istamaal karo.
my apologies, even this message is not clear for me. maybe I have become senile or something. I used to understand even complicated concepts when I was young but your emails are really beyond my capacity whatever "ungli" I use.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:If we assume Formula 1 x 1 x 1=1 is correct then there is no need of trio.
God is beyond numbers.
We are not majority of Shia, we are Ismailis, a minority amongs Shia. If you join our faith someday, you will be part of the Ali-Salman-Muhammad equation. Until then, there are even Qasidas recited in some Jk that Ali is the friend of Allah. A thousand people, a thousand religions.
A minority among Shias but still Shias. Which Imam or Pir said any thing about the equation of Ali+ Salman+ Muhammad? You look like follower of Henry Corbin or Luis Masignon, because these scholars said so and we should follow them blindly.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
A copy paste of living creature posting
. Noor e Ali and Noor e Muhammad is superior than Salman's.
As to avoid the faceless, invisible issue.
A silverling is seen better than trio ( 03 names) the noor of ALI and Noor E Mohammed concept seem true to him.so I see no name ,scope of brand name of Ali+lah = Allah in it.
Sometimes a quasi legal analogy can give a wake up call.
JAGYA ETLEE SAVAAR.
the only thing I feel ,he expresses the concern of Ismaailis getting hurt in orthodox countries where bold haqiqati expressions are used as reasons for fanatic activities of the some..
That is good The fued is 1400 years old ,one cannot be in hiding mode till qayamat.
We are Ismailis today because of Marfati expression of Pir & Dais and sacrifice of many fidai's to stand by truth.
Jab Ali,Mohammed ki gaadi me betho ho.
Mohammed KA pata aur dikhta Nahi.
To Ali ko subkuch samaj ke chalo ( admission of Ali is everything for me).