ISLAM.An Observation

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

ISLAM.An Observation

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
My definition for Islam would be (there could be many floating around)
AN INTELLECTUALLY INSPIRED A MORAL AND ETHICAL WAY OF LIFE.
for me intellect and faith is two different sides of a SAME coin.
so it can also be said as Islam is a faith and also a way of life.
Islam as seen and perceived by many maybe
ISLAM IS NOT A REGRESSIVE STAND OF RITUALS, NOT PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF FACETS OF RELIGION AND NOT BLIND OR IGNORANT TO MEDITATION,SPIRITUALITY AND UPLIFTMENT OF SOUL AND GLOW OF NOOR FROM WITHIN ONESELF.
AS OBSERVED this definition is as true today as it was 2000 years back or 1400 year back.
Faith/Imaan/satpanth does not change. rituals and facets of religion have been evolving from from over 5000 years.
Let us have a healthy and holistic debate on it.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad:
I wish to know the EXACT said wordings of a farman of MHI, as heard by me in Gujarati. That if one desires to read the Quran with baatin perception and expalin baatin understanding to others and what is written is there.......
It is very important for me to proceed further.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Please read the first article of PREAMBLE in which Hazar Imam has defined, "what is Shia Ismaili Islam." In one of his Farmans, he said," We have to remain solid and stable on the ethical principles of Shia Ismaili Islam." July 5, 2008 London.
Islam has described, prescribed, defined the way of life including moral, ethical, intellectual, and spiritual aspects related to human beings. Hazar Imam said," Islam is the faith of every day." and " The ethics of Islam are very clear."
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad: STILL AWAITING EXTRACT

I wish to know the EXACT said wordings of a farman of MHI, as heard by me in Gujarati. That if one desires to read the Quran with baatin perception and expalin baatin understanding to others and what is written is there.......
It is very important for me to proceed further