word "ALLAH", an understanding

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

word "ALLAH", an understanding

Post by nuseri »

Tthe most most Intelligent entity on Universe,that Is GOD chose his name as Allah,in Koran which was bestowed upon in arabic language,this Language has has various intepration in grammer,wordings n calligraphy.
It is said that GOD made this earth,because HE desired to be known.
Now we come to rational sense for why this name,when it is said there are many meaning of spiritual verses n words.
why the name ALLAH? why why why.
I will start with a couplet in hindi.
ALLAH SABD HAI SHARIAT BANDO.
HAR TARIQAT KS BACHA SAMJATHA HAI MUJHE LAA KA MATLAB KUCH NAHI.
PHIR SABD ALLAH MAI JOD HAI ALI AUR LAA WO HAI HAQIQAT BANDO.
AAKRAT KE TAKHT BE BETHE GA KHUDA INSANI JISM LEKE BANDO.
WO TO HO SAKTA HAI YA TO ALI YA TO LAA BANDO?
jAWAB NAHI CHAATA HU TUMSE DIL ME PUCHO JAWAB TUMARA.
JAWAB TUMHARA,IMAAN TUMHARA.
Most amazing discoveries made in the world are by breaking the properties to understand it core value.
Like of water it is hydrogen n oxygen
Air is oxygen n nitrogen.
Oil is composed of Hydro n carbons.
simalarly figure zero has no value by itself,when joined it raises to infinite power.
zero mean sifr in arabic means empty r nothing.
word Allah at haqiqati inspiration level(one beyond samaj level)
is that the word ALI joined by Laa,it may differ when writing it as A is pronounced as alif.
simlarly word Laa can b compared to zero r nothing in arabic.
for me the word ALLAH by default is ALI.
TUT HAI SHARIAT TO DIKTHI HAI MARIFAT.
You have break open the shell to know r see its content.
I will sign off with:
Ahmed ALI ALI BOLIYA.
Peche honi hoi so hoi ree
pechee honi ho so hoi ree.
All remarks coming on it are part of "peche honi hoi so hoi ree" for me
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ta'wil of word 'Ism a'zam' (Supreme Name of God):

"Imâm Jafar as-Sâdiq has said "Allah has concealed one name, i.e., the supreme Name and He has 360 names." (Lughât, Sîn, p. 175). The supreme Name or the great secret is in two forms: as a word and as a person. As a word, it is "al-hayyu'l-qayyûm" (the Everliving, the Everlasting) (2:255; 3:2) and as a person it is the True Guide, i.e., the Prophet and the Imam of the time (see Wajh, p. 124-129)" [Source: Tawil 64: A Thousand Wisdoms]
This is just I wanted, It exactly confirms the above posting.This message of our Imam says ONE concealed supreme name of God.Which Is none other than ALI.It’s overweighs all other 360 names of gods said by
Human population. This message can has insipired me for 3 efforts(projects),the first two can be done by we Ismailies.This being a bolder one we can try to inspire our Shia brethren to move forward with greater vigor.They consider
Imam Jaffer as Sadiq is one of the cardinals Imam of Shia’s(12er) along with Moula ALI and Hussien.His sayings are greatly respected n even followed.
If they find our message worthwhile .They can move with It forward greatly in Ummah with confidence n no fear.
I sincerely wish if any Ismaili who can translate both the above postings in Persian language and then post it as anonymous on Shia sites,It will make way to the people we desire to reach, It may be even heard in thier newspapers and TV.
With the rise of Fatimid and inspiration wave in period ahead. Inshallah they would know that their belevod Imam was never ever hidden rather their eyes were veiled.
jkmomin

ismeazam

Post by jkmomin »

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none"><SPAN class=huge>What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.</SPAN> <BR><BR></DIV>
jkmomin

Re: word "ALLAH", an understanding

Post by jkmomin »

nuseri wrote:Tthe most most Intelligent entity o&shy;n Universe,that Is GOD chose his name as Allah,in Koran which was bestowed upon in arabic language,this Language has has various intepration in grammer,wordings n calligraphy.<BR>It is said that GOD made this earth,because HE desired to be known.<BR>Now we come to rational sense for why this name,when it is said there are many meaning of spiritual verses n words.<BR>why the name ALLAH? why why why.<BR>I will start with a couplet in hindi.<BR>ALLAH SABD HAI SHARIAT BANDO.<BR>HAR TARIQAT KS BACHA SAMJATHA HAI MUJHE LAA KA MATLAB KUCH NAHI.<BR>PHIR SABD ALLAH MAI JOD HAI ALI AUR LAA WO HAI HAQIQAT BANDO.<BR>AAKRAT KE TAKHT BE BETHE GA KHUDA INSANI JISM LEKE BANDO.<BR>WO TO HO SAKTA HAI YA TO ALI YA TO LAA BANDO?<BR>jAWAB NAHI CHAATA HU TUMSE DIL ME PUCHO JAWAB TUMARA.<BR>JAWAB TUMHARA,IMAAN TUMHARA. <BR>Most amazing discoveries made in the world are by breaking the properties to understand it core value.<BR>Like of water it is hydrogen n oxygen<BR>Air is oxygen n nitrogen.<BR>Oil is composed of Hydro n carbons. <BR>simalarly figure zero has no value by itself,when joined it raises to infinite power.<BR>zero mean sifr in arabic means empty r nothing.<BR>word Allah at haqiqati inspiration level(one beyond samaj level)<BR>is that the word ALI joined by Laa,it may differ when writing it as A is pronounced as alif.<BR>simlarly word Laa can b compared to zero r nothing in arabic.<BR>for me the word ALLAH by default is ALI.<BR>TUT HAI SHARIAT TO DIKTHI HAI MARIFAT.<BR>You have break open the shell to know r see its content.<BR>I will sign off with:<BR>Ahmed ALI ALI BOLIYA.<BR>Peche honi hoi so hoi ree<BR>pechee honi ho so hoi ree.<BR>All remarks coming o&shy;n it are part of "peche honi hoi so hoi ree" for me
your explanation is o&shy;ne sided because you are trying to fix your obseession and your point of view what you want to see. Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings -- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.<BR>Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.<BR>buddha qoute<BR><BR>
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis
Absolutely true Mr. Momin nobody should follow what other says but think your self first after listing them, are they saying true? ask your self what is my thought and opinion should be in this information?, some time religious teachers has not enough knowledge to determine one particular thing, it is possible that he/she may be right in one particular thing but it is not necessary that he/she will be always right in all the things, so please do not rely upon them, my kids had bad experiences from their religiuus teachers , it surpiresed me how they can become a rel;igious teacher when they do not know much about our own religion!!!!???? many times we parent had to cleared their misguided informations amongst my kids.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

to Jkmomin.
your message sounded like a grumpy n shaken Shariati.I wish my message reaches to all Shariati worldwide in the years ahead.

ISHQ ALI PE HAI ABAADI TUMARI
MAAN ALI PE HAI SALAMATI TUMARI
SHAQUE ALI PE HAI KASOTI TUMARI
NAFRAT ALI PE HAI AAFAT TUMARI.

Hayul Kayum hai ALI.Koshish kar ke dekho.

Abto ALI aur ALI sirf ALI. ALI ALI
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad;

read my post in this topic 100 times.,read khutba e bayan of HZ Ali.
read the blow farman of imam jaffer sadiq..break points of the line try to answer from it.

Imam always make farman with hints and question of his status.
it is varing level of person to know from it.
truth is where ALI is.
never ever ever suspect his word when expresing his status directly ot indirectly.

Ta'wil of word 'Ism a'zam' (Supreme Name of God):

"Imâm Jafar as-Sâdiq has said "Allah has concealed one name, i.e., the supreme Name and He has 360 names." (Lughât, Sîn, p. 175). The supreme Name or the great secret is in two forms: as a word and as a person. As a word, it is "al-hayyu'l-qayyûm" (the Everliving, the Everlasting) (2:255; 3:2) and as a person it is the True Guide, i.e., the Prophet and the Imam of the time (see Wajh, p. 124-129)" [Source: Tawil 64: A Thousand Wisdoms] .

1. allah has concealed one name.what name is that.
2. the name allah is one of 360 name of god given by various prophets.
nevertheless it is most popular brand name after Almighty father of christians.

3.the cocealed name in that word/name. is is two forms.
a.the everliving and everlasting.WHO IS IT?
and a person( human being) is is true guide/
who is it?

Noor of ALI is ever living is seen by us and true guide both are MHI.
only hidden name with laa arounfd ir( easy quiz) is ALI.
macth with various farmans of Hz ALI to ppresent MHI.
hint of his status said directly and Directly.

I have already bet my this phase of my life
for this conviction to say is OPENLY.
remeber nuseri was blssed with 1+69 more lives by Hz ALI just for nothing but for a purpose. we all Haqiqati members are Nuseri
Admin

Post by Admin »

nuseri wrote:we all Haqiqati members are Nuseri
There is no spiritual progress without humility.