Discussion on doctrinal issues
tret

Post by tret »

a good article about Night of Power

http://ismailignosis.com/2014/07/18/nig ... -language/
Admin

Post by Admin »

As received:

> Some of these Tasbihs will be recited before midnight, during midnight tasbih, and also after the commencement of the majlis after midnight.
>
> DHIKAR TASBIHS AND MEANINGS OF THE TASBIHS
>
> ALLAHU AKBAR - ALLAH IS GREAT
> SUBHANA'LLAH - GLORY BE TO ALLAH
> AL-HAMDU LI'LLAH - PRAISE BE TO ALLAH.
>
> YA HAYYUL QAYYUM - O THE EVER- LIVING, THE ETERNAL
> YA ALIYYUL AZIM - O THE MOST HIGH, THE SUPREME
>
> YA RAHMAN, YA RAHIM
> O The most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
>
> YA ALI TU RAHEM KAR - O ALI, HAVE MERCY UPON US,
>
> YA MAWLA, TO FAZAL KAR - O OUR LORD, BESTOW YOUR GRACE UPON US
>
>
> SHUKHRAN LILLAH - ALL THANKS ARE DUE TO ALLAH,
>
> WAL HAMDU LILLAH - AND ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH
>
>
> IYYAKA NA’BUDU - YOU ALONE WE WORSHIP,
>
> WA IYYAKA NAST’EEN - AND FROM YOU ALONE WE SEEK HELP
>
> ZOOD ZOOD BA FARYAD BI RAS YA MAWLANA -
>
> HASTEN TO RESPOND TO OUR SUPPLICATION
>
> YA ALLAH - O ALLAH
>
> YA WAHAB - O BESTOWER
>
> YA ALI - O ALI, THE MOST HIGH
>
> ALLAHUS-SAMAD - ALLAH IS ABSOLUTELY INDEPENDENT
>
> YA DHAL JALAlI WAL IKRAM – O THE LORD OF MAJESTY AND REVERENCE
>
> ASTAGHFIRU'LLAHA RABBI WA ATUUBU ILAHI -
>
> I SEEK FORGIVENESS OF ALLAH, WHO IS MY LORD, AND I TURN TO HIM IN REPENTANCE.
>
> ALLAHUMMA SALLI'ALA MUHAMMADIN WA AALI MUHAMMAD-
>
> O ALLAH SHOWER YOUR BLESSINGS UPON MUHAMMAD AND HIS PROGENY (the Imams)
>
> (source ITREB – UK)

-----------------

> ASTAGHFIRULLAHA RABBI WA ATUBU ILAYHI
>
> (source: Devotional Literature – Primary 3)
>
> Our religion tells us that we should try and do all good deeds and keep away from evil deeds. Good deeds purify our soul and bring us closer to Allah.
>
> Hazrat Adam and Bibi Hawa (eve) were both allowed to live in Paradise, but they were asked not to eat from a particular tree. Shaitan, who was their enemy, misled them and made them to eat from the forbidden tree. Hazrat Adam and Bibi Hawa thus disobeyed Allah's command and committed sin. As a result they were removed from the Paradise. They then sought Allah's forgiveness.
>
> Shaitan tempts us to do the wrong deeds. We must be very careful and not to fall into Shaitan's trap. When Shaitan prompts us to do bad things, we must remember Allah.
>
> Our 48th Imam, Hazrat Mawlana Sultan Muhammad Shah (a.s.) said in his farman “Pir Sadardin lived like an angel (Zanzibar 13.9.1899)”. Imam also said “even when Pir Sadardin was alone, he believed that Allah was near him”. (Zanzibar 19.9.1899). Even though Pir Sadardin was so pious, he too sought Allah's Mercy and Forgiveness. It is very important that we turn to Allah in repentance.
>
> If we remember that Allah is always with us and seek his help, Shaitan will fail to tempt us to commit Sins. Whenever we feel week, or realise that we have committeddddd a sin, we should immediately recite the Tasbih of Astaghfirullah Rabbi wa atubu ilahi. Once we seek Allah's forgiveness, we must refrain from committing sins and try to be good.
>
> We also recite this Tasbih for the benefit of the soul of any Ismaili who has passed away. Allah, the Merciful, will forgive his sins.
>
> Explain – Qura'nic verses – Allah has created Man of the best status. He is intelligent and Allah has given him the knowledge of good and bad. Allah has given him the religion so that he may turn unto Him. If a man is tempted to do evil deeds, then he is reduced to the lowest of the low.
>
> Hazrat Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah (a.s.) said in his farman “Man has two lamps within himself; one of noor (light) and the other of fire (ignorance, destruction” - Mombasa 148.1905.)
>
> In his other farman he says “There are two paths by your sides...One is the path of animals, that is the path of flesh (physical existence), and the other is the path of soul, that is path of angels (nearness to Allah). The path of angel goes towards heaven. If you follow this path, you will reach the seventh heaven, but if you leave it, your soul will become bound to worldly things(that is, it will not rise to reach its exalted destiny”. Vadhvan Camp, 18.10.1903.
>
> Our Holy Prophet (s.a.s) also has also shown the importance of repentance by man. He says in his hadith:“He who repents of sin is even as he has no sin”.
>
> Repentance is really a transformation of one's whole being. The Arabic word for repentance is “Tauba”, which means turning away. Tauba is turning towards Allah, and away from all else.The Holy Qur'an calls upon the believers to turn to Allah in repentance
>
> “If any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented and amended (his conduct) lo!” He is oft-Forgiving, most Merciful” - 6:54.
>
> “Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and then turn quickly in repentance. They are they towards whom Allah turns – 4:17
>
> Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s) - “Allah is very glad at the repentance of His servants, when they repent and turn to Him” Mishkat al-Masabih X, iii-Iii-II
>
> If Allah is oft-Forgiving and most Merciful, that does not mean that a man can make a habit of repeating the wrong doings, after having repented. Repentance without remorse bears no fruits because it is nothing buy empty words. It is indeed a big lie spoken before Allah. Rabia, the great mystic of Islam said: “Seeking forgiveness (merely) with the tongue is the sin of lying”.
>
> Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah (s.a.) explains this as follows: “A man, whose clothes are dirty, will not be upset if someone splashes dirt on them; But a person, whose clothes are clean and, if a running vehicle were to splash mud upon him, he will be very upset. He will return home immediately to change them so that his friends may not jeer at him.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Laylatul Qadr: The Night of Power!

[outside link deleted]
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor, thanks to having the guidance of our Imam, we know exactey when this night occurs. \

You do not need to send us to read in some external source that it is sometimes in the last 10 nights of the month... that info is only valuable to those who do not know when the Night of Power happens.
tret

Post by tret »

Jami says how beautifully... I thought I would share this.

Translation:
Oh khwaja! what are you seeking from the night of power [Lail-a-tul-Qadr]?
Every night is night of power [Night of Qadr], if you know its value of it[Night of Power].

-Jami
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Iqrā’ – ‘Read’ or ‘Remember’? Rethinking the First Revelation of the Qur’ān

Extract:

"According to most traditional accounts and interpretations, the Prophet was being told to readthe verses of the Qur’ān which the Angel Gabriel was conveying to him. This interpretation implies that the Qur’ān, even prior to being revealed in the physical world, was a static and fixed text which the Prophet merely conveyed or ‘read’ to his community. But there is another way of understanding these verses, based on early Muslim tradition and sources, which yields a different interpretation altogether."

More...
ismailignosis.com/2012/07/16/iqra-read-or-remember-rethinking-the-first-revelation-of-the-quran/
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

What to say if you encounter the Night of al-Qadr

Transliteration: Allahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbu al-afwa fa'fu anni

Translation: "Oh Allah you are forgiving, and you love forgiveness, so forgive me." [At-Thirmidhi]
independent

Post by independent »

GAR HAMA'I SHABAHA SHAB E QADAR BUDEY
SHAB E QADAR BI QADAR BUDEY

If all nights were considered Shab e Qadar (night of power) than Shab e Qadar
should have lost its value (Qadar).

The night in which HAQIQI DIDAR is granted to a MOMIN is LAILATUL QADAR.

IMAM SAID; LIGHT IS NOT YOURS TO BE TAKEN, IT IS YOURS TO BE GIVEN.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

independent wrote:GAR HAMA'I SHABAHA SHAB E QADAR BUDEY

I think we should consider this with a double point of view. From an individual perspective and the communal perspective. From an individual perspective it is possible to get Deedar everyday as per verse of the Ginan: Hetesu(n) Meelo Maaraa Munivaro http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/4123

jeere viraa hetesu(n) meelo maaraa munivaro
ane mukhe te saachee vaannee bolo
neet neet darshan keeje dev naa(n)
bhaai sutak paatak kholo..............................1

Dear brothers: With love have a gathering, O my believers and
speak from your mouths only the truth. Everyday (enjoy or seek)
the Vision of the Lord
. Brother open up your sins and irreligious
activities(for repentance and purification).

Form a communal point of view, Lail tul Qadr is a point of reference whereby every member is made aware of the need for spiritual enlightenment and happiness in life. There is an opportunity for cleansing of all the sins from all our past and present existences and hence prepare ourselves for the grace through which the Deedar is obtained. Hence the collective focus of the Jamat upon spiritual enlightenment and the appropriate collective zikr creates the power for the night.

There are Farmans which allude to a momin being in union with the Imam in this existence and hence always having deedar:

"Live in this world, and while living in this world, do good deeds. A momin can also be in union with the Ultimate in this world." (Dar es Salaam, Mar 9, 1925)

And MHI has said: "And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual. Therefore, seek out that Light and practise regularly, and be discreet." (London, August 6, 1994 )

It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year!
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
the context of this night is both Zahiri and baatin( sufi concept) as well.I totaly agree to postings of tret and kmaherali.
For a momin attaining Noorani Didar is attaining the same could be any day of year and happening all throughout his/her life.
It was the start not the end for prophet attaining Noorani status where NOOR (soul ) takes over mind ,tongue and speech of that person.( Ali+lah= Allah) speaking out as first and second person out of prophet,I consider it as a greatest miracle of Mankind out of humble and devout person.
(submission to the will of Allah/Noor) ,if defines the faith and not religion of that person as ISLAM.
at zahiri level it looks like one night event but at baatin level it can be daily affair for those who achieve it.
like person celebrates birthday once a year but a joyous person feel that everyday is his birthday.
There is farman in this regard of imam SMS.
for a believer who have achieved Noorani status Didar,it is holy night is like every night and day as well for that person.

Nice to see znoor and tret postings,Keep it up and my best wishes
independent

Post by independent »

kmaherali wrote:
independent wrote:GAR HAMA'I SHABAHA SHAB E QADAR BUDEY

I think we should consider this with a double point of view. From an individual perspective and the communal perspective. From an individual perspective it is possible to get Deedar everyday as per verse of the Ginan: Hetesu(n) Meelo Maaraa Munivaro http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/4123

jeere viraa hetesu(n) meelo maaraa munivaro
ane mukhe te saachee vaannee bolo
neet neet darshan keeje dev naa(n)
bhaai sutak paatak kholo..............................1

Dear brothers: With love have a gathering, O my believers and
speak from your mouths only the truth. Everyday (enjoy or seek)
the Vision of the Lord
. Brother open up your sins and irreligious
activities(for repentance and purification).

Form a communal point of view, Lail tul Qadr is a point of reference whereby every member is made aware of the need for spiritual enlightenment and happiness in life. There is an opportunity for cleansing of all the sins from all our past and present existences and hence prepare ourselves for the grace through which the Deedar is obtained. Hence the collective focus of the Jamat upon spiritual enlightenment and the appropriate collective zikr creates the power for the night.

There are Farmans which allude to a momin being in union with the Imam in this existence and hence always having deedar:

"Live in this world, and while living in this world, do good deeds. A momin can also be in union with the Ultimate in this world." (Dar es Salaam, Mar 9, 1925)

And MHI has said: "And one day, there will only be that Light, there will be no physical context left in the life of each individual. Therefore, seek out that Light and practise regularly, and be discreet." (London, August 6, 1994 )

It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year!

I think you mistook my quote as you wrote," It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year".
My quote is; The night in which Haqiqi Deedar is granted to a Momin is Laialtul Qadar ( valuable night). No where I mentioned once a year. In my opinion Haqiqi Deedar is conditional. The ginan part you quoted by Syed Imam Shah is not relevant for Lailatul Qadar. Please take the whole ginan completely and not in fragments. Syed Imam Shah has described the conditions for NIT O NIT DARSHAN. Same version is also available in other ginan by Syed Imam Shah.
Jire Bhaire Sutak Patak gatt mahe(n) Kholo
Gur Gatt Aagar karo prikash ji
Also when Imam said; Light is not yours to be taken, it is yours to be given is an explanation for individual and not on collective basis. Each soul has separate connection.
ppali

Post by ppali »

Admin wrote:I have deleted your account "Independent". One person can not have a dozen alias on this board. One person = one account.
Admin you are right, MSMS said in a farman " MIRREY JO HAQ SARKHO"
ONE PERSON = ONE ACCOUNT. KHANAVADAAN.
Admin

Post by Admin »

ppali is your 10th account (I was going to say your 10th incarnation) Deleted.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

independent wrote:I think you mistook my quote as you wrote," It would be absurd to think that the Deedar is only available on one night per year".
My quote is; The night in which Haqiqi Deedar is granted to a Momin is Laialtul Qadar ( valuable night). No where I mentioned once a year. .
So are you saying that every individual has his/her own night of Lail tul Qadr? It as not the same for every individual?
independent wrote: In my opinion Haqiqi Deedar is conditional. The ginan part you quoted by Syed Imam Shah is not relevant for Lailatul Qadar. Please take the whole ginan completely and not in fragments. Syed Imam Shah has described the conditions for NIT O NIT DARSHAN. Same version is also available in other
I never implied that the Daily Deedar is unconditional. It is of course conditional upon a person satisfying the requirements outlined in the other verses of the Ginan. But the main point is that it can happen in any day.
independent wrote:Also when Imam said; Light is not yours to be taken, it is yours to be given is an explanation for individual and not on collective basis. Each soul has separate connection.
I never said that collective Deedar happens on the night of Lail tul Qadr. All I said that collectively people are made aware of the importance of spiritual enlightenement. Please read my posts carefully.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
As most learned members are active on this topic.
I have few questions and need answers on it.?
As prophet was a simple unlearned person before the powerful night.
before that event
1. what religion he was following or practicing ?
2. Did he meditate in those caves?
3. Was he doing physical posturing 5 time a day?
4.What was his effort for the night of power and salvation.? Islam.prayers,blah blah all came from him after attaining prophethood.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad.
before that event
4.What was his effort for the night of power and salvation.? Islam.prayers,blah blah all came from him after attaining prophethood.
There are good books on the life of Prophet. Perhaps you want to read it.
No matter what you read you will call it "blah blah blah". You have no respect for Prophet, Quran or traditional Islam.
So answering your questions would be like doing "Bhens ke Aage Bhagwat"
Admin

Post by Admin »

One thing is certain: A lot of things came after the death of the holy Prophet (PBUH)

This include a lot of what is today in the Muslim world considered as the "Norm" and as "Truth" but which would not only not have the agreement of the Prophet (PBUH) but would be very far if not opposite to his views and teachings.

One of this things is living in today's world with an outdated thinking and without divine guidance appropriate for our own times and circumstances.

For example requiring an Inuit indian living in the north pole to perform the Ramada fast during the day which last 6 months in his region. Or to pray 5 times a day toward Mecca while traveling to distant galaxies. Or trust a book which himself never composed not approved.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

How would a Ismaili observe prayers in six month day?
Pray at beginning of day then next 3 months after for mid prayer and 3 months later for night prayer?

How about beej fast? Would that be 3 month long?
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

zznoor wrote:How would a Ismaili observe prayers in six month day?
Pray at beginning of day then next 3 months after for mid prayer and 3 months later for night prayer?

How about beej fast? Would that be 3 month long?

ASAK,

Good logical answer BUT I assume you may be aware that this year in Denmark, Sweden, and in surrounding countries the fasting period is of 22 hours. The local Mufitiyaan after consultation asked muslims of those countries if they want can do iftari in 12/14 hours.
Prophet Muhammad in emergencies like in wars asked Muslims to break Roza and shorten Namaz. There are many such examples set during Muslim History.
Regarding Ismailis they have living Imam who guides them under such situations what to do. He will set the timings without breaking Islamic Laws and Ismailis will follow without arguments.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

ASAK brother
There is a ruling regarding 6 month day and night
Muslims living there must live with other people and I sm sure everybody must be following 24 hour schedule. So they are in to regular cycle of sleep Bfast, lunch dinner etc. so one can arrange to pray 5 times as per their sleep awake cycle.
We just cannot throw out question like this just to flummox those following non Ismaili Islam. Other then say 20m Ismaili,Muslim do pray 5 Salat, fast in Ramadan, do Wadu before prayer, pray same number of raqats in fird Salat, read same Quran, are obliged to go to Hajj, pay Zakat and Sadaqa etc etc.
We do have same and educated religious leaders to guide us strictly based on Wuran and authentic Sunna.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Regarding Ismailis they have living Imam who guides them under such situations what to do. He will set the timings without breaking Islamic Laws.
I am not aware of Islamic law or Sunna setting Dua prayers. Dia and Sslat are two different things.
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor wrote: We do have same and educated religious leaders to guide us strictly based on Wuran and authentic Sunna.
Why do we have to be guided strictly based on Wuran and authentic Sunna?

Does Islam not believe that only Allah can judge and no compulsion in faith? Isn't formalist with this kind of extremist thought that blow up thousands of other Muslims every year? Was this not the kind of Formalism which pushed terrorist to kill dozens of Ismailis in a bus not long ago? Yes it was this kind of extremist thoughts.

As I always say, Islam the best religion in the world in the hands of some of the worse people in the world making the rest of the world hate Islam instead of hating the unruly rogue extremists.

These are people who pray 5 namaz, keep fast in Ramadan and blow up other Muslims while shouting Allah hu Akbar.

The other peaceful Muslims who believe that there s no compulsion in faith and only Allah can judge would never do such horrible things.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

These are people who pray 5 namaz, keep fast in Ramadan and blow up other Muslims while shouting Allah hu Akbar.
For gods sake don't make every Muslim who prays regularly a terrorist. I know at lest hundred people including myself who pray 5 times and never think or talk about blowing up innocent people. Out of 2.5 B Muslim at least 15 to 25% mislim are observant Muslim. If all of them were doing what you claim there would be clash of civilization.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

do we have to be guided strictly based on Wuran and authentic Sunna?
Because it is fundamental belief of Muslim. Read and understand first 7 Ayas of sura Al Bakra
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor wrote: Because it is fundamental belief of Muslim. Read and understand first 7 Ayas of sura Al Bakra
Did it occur to you that what you call Islam and fundamental beliefs may be your and not that one of others? That others may have their own peaceful understanding of what is fundamental and what is not.

Like blowing up oneself and blowing other Muslims in a Mosque like it happens all the time may be a very fundamental belief for the suicide-bomber and the extremist but not the fundamental beliefs of the people dying there?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote:We just cannot throw out question like this just to flummox those following non Ismaili Islam. Other then say 20m Ismaili,Muslim do pray 5 Salat, fast in Ramadan, do Wadu before prayer, pray same number of raqats in fird Salat, read same Quran, are obliged to go to Hajj, pay Zakat and Sadaqa etc etc.
We do have same and educated religious leaders to guide us strictly based on Wuran and authentic Sunna.
I think recently there has been a tendency to de-emphasize the 5 pillars:

"Also in 2015, Florida and Tennessee modified textbooks to remove Islam’s five pillars from the curriculum of introductory religious courses, due to activist concerns of “indoctrination” and “proselytization,” according to CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2016/0621/ ... an-exhibit

The 5 pillars should not be the criteria for defining Islam and Muslims. The Shahada is the only principle that binds all Muslims.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali Madad.
before that event
The Prophet was raised by the Imam of the time and therefore was a murid of the Imam before the 'revelations'. He was the Ismaili Pir and therefore responsible for the disemmination of faith to his murids.

According to Mowlana Rumi, the designation of Ummi implied that his knowledge was innate, he did not acquire it.

Since he was the murid of the Imam, he was following our tariqah practices that were then available. He must have had a zikr, although being a Pir he would have been enlightened and hence in constant Deedar of the Imam.

The 'revelations' were only from the zaheri point of view - with respect to the world. However in reality and a batini point of view, he was in constant touch with the source of revelations.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

kmaherali wrote:I think recently there has been a tendency to de-emphasize the 5 pillars:

"Also in 2015, Florida and Tennessee modified textbooks to remove Islam’s five pillars from the curriculum of introductory religious courses, due to activist concerns of “indoctrination” and “proselytization,” according to CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2016/0621/ ... an-exhibit

The 5 pillars should not be the criteria for defining Islam and Muslims. The Shahada is the only principle that binds all Muslims.
It is not up to state, town or any authority to remove founding principle of Islam inshrined in Quran and authentic Sunna of Prophet SAW.
If HMI is asked in open about removing 3 out of 5 he will evade answering clearly.
Yes there is movement in western countries to impede practice of Islam and some sects have invented alternate practice.
Sometime there is harsh reaction to mention of six articles of faith and five pillers of Islam.
A Muslim girl was denied citizenship in Switzerland for refusing to swim with men in citizenship test because of her belief even though she can swim.
Some people are sounding like Islamophobe Brigitte Gabriel. Watch "CNN host slams Anti-Islam bigot Brigitte Gabriel" on Utube. It's eye opener.

Did you read last paragraph of article you quoted?
Did persecution stop Ismailis from practicing their faith? They adopted Taqiya and survived.
Overwhelming majority of Muslims do not want to bite hand which feed us.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Kbhai, ASAK

Here is last paragraph of article you linked
Alkayali says that individuals have the power to counteract anti-Muslim rhetoric through acts of kindness. “The media can sing hatred and war and fear all day long, but it comes down to this, 'What are you doing?' "
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

zznoor wrote:ASAK brother
There is a ruling regarding 6 month day and night
Muslims living there must live with other people and I sm sure everybody must be following 24 hour schedule. So they are in to regular cycle of sleep Bfast, lunch dinner etc. so one can arrange to pray 5 times as per their sleep awake cycle.
We just cannot throw out question like this just to flummox those following non Ismaili Islam. Other then say 20m Ismaili,Muslim do pray 5 Salat, fast in Ramadan, do Wadu before prayer, pray same number of raqats in fird Salat, read same Quran, are obliged to go to Hajj, pay Zakat and Sadaqa etc etc.
ASAK
Let us look into this matter according to Quran.
Quran says; " And eat and drink, until the white thread(al khaitul abyadhu) of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread ( al khaitul aswadu).Then complete your fast till the night appears". Al Baqarah, ayat # 187.
If we follow Quran strictly then in Denmark and in surrounding countries or where sun does not set for 6 months Muslims have to follow 22/24 hours roza which on daily basis for 30 days is not possible. Same problem with Fajr and Isha' namaz. For solving such problems muslims have to depend on Ijtihad or Mufitiyan. I don'tr think that Imam Abu Hanifah solved this kind of problem because we can't find any Hadith also to guide muslims. If you have any knowledge please quote. As other brother muslims depend on Ijtihad or Fatwa from any muslim scholar, Same way Ismailis depend upon their Imam to guide them.
Islam is a way of life and is not confined only to namaz,roza, hajj. The binding force between all muslims is SHAHADAH. In my opinion HUQQUQUL IBAAD ARE MOST IMPORTANT THAN HUQQULLAH.