Article says Muslim Namaz is "stolen" from "P

Discussion on doctrinal issues
tret

Post by tret »

zznoor wrote: First learn to give credit to Allah SWT. It is HE who gives life and it is HE who takes it away. And HE creates miracles.
I don't think anyone is denying the fact that ultimately it is Almighty God who is above all and it is HE who gives life and miracles are due to HIM alone. But, only chosen ones (such as the Prophets, Imams, Pirs) are capable of showing those miracles and not you and me. Even them themselves confirm that the miracles are due to Almighty God. As Maula Ali said that it was not Him who took away the Khaibar gate but it was Almighty God.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

worshipful Murids give them imaginary wings.

O, yaa!! then what would you say about the miracles performed by prophet Mohammad, H. Noah, H. Ibrahim, H. Yunus, H. Yakub, H. Isa and H. Musa (S.A. Respectively) ? were those miracles also an imaginary wings given by their their Murids/followers?? or were those miracles were real miracles?

SMS once told in his holly farmans:-

" chamatkar chamatkar shu karo chho? ane amari pase thi chamatkar ni asha rakho chho?!! amo to shu pan chamatkaro to amara murido pan kari shake chhe!!"

Miracles! miracles? what are the miracles? so, looking miracles from us? the truth is my murid can even perform miracles! (not exact words)
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

tret wrote:
zznoor wrote: First learn to give credit to Allah SWT. It is HE who gives life and it is HE who takes it away. And HE creates miracles.
I don't think anyone is denying the fact that ultimately it is Almighty God who is above all and it is HE who gives life and miracles are due to HIM alone. But, only chosen ones (such as the Prophets, Imams, Pirs) are capable of showing those miracles and not you and me. Even them themselves confirm that the miracles are due to Almighty God. As Maula Ali said that it was not Him who took away the Khaibar gate but it was Almighty God.
Agakhani wrote:

SMS once told in his holly farmans:-
" chamatkar chamatkar shu karo chho? ane amari pase thi chamatkar ni asha rakho chho?!! amo to shu pan chamatkaro to amara murido pan kari shake chhe!!"

Miracles! miracles? what are the miracles? so, looking miracles from us? the truth is my murid can even perform miracles! (not exact words)] )
@ Tret
ASAK
Search entire firman, see if any credit is given to Allah
Inshah Allah not only me but my Murids can also perform miracles, by the permission of Allah.

Why give anybody credit when one claims to be Ali, Allah, Khrisna, Bolta True Quran with 40 chapters etc etc
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Why Tret? he is a nonbelievers of many farmans in this forum, so why don't you damn stand up and read that entire farman by your self? are you blind or you can not stand up!! are you lazy damn lady!?? if not then kick your a.s out from the sofa and read it! you damn couch potato!!
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

There are many videos Zoroastrian prayer ritual on u tube.
Can you find one which looks like Salat?

Can you find one article about Zoroastrian religion mentioning prayers 5 times a day.

Like a Adial tattoo you keep repeating Namaaz is not in Quran. Namaaz is word used by Indo Pak Persian person for Salat. Just like Khuda for Allah.
Admin

Post by Admin »

If one accept that namaz was inspired from Parsi prayers, one has also to accept that the name of God, Allah, was inspired from pagans and idolaters who worshipped at Qaba a god's statue named Allah and of course many good Muslim would never do that.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:If one accept that namaz was inspired from Parsi prayers, one has also to accept that the name of God, Allah, was inspired from pagans and idolaters who worshipped at Qaba a god's statue named Allah and of course many good Muslim would never do that.
Are there any good Muslims!!!!
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor wrote: After that they never returned it, and Parsees even offered handsome ransom.
I think you are confusing with the black stone stolen from Kaba and given back against some ransom many many years after it was stolen.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:
zznoor wrote: After that they never returned it, and Parsees even offered handsome ransom.
I think you are confusing with the black stone stolen from Kaba and given back against some ransom many many years after it was stolen.
There is thread and discussion on it on this site. No confusion on my part.
Sorry for Tongue in cheek comment,
Admin

Post by Admin »

What is the use of copy pasting from some source and avoiding some which contradict your point of view? it is not rocket science to copy paste, see the example below, anything can be said with copy paste, does it mean that it is true?

Les Mecquois avaient trois divinités féminines: Lat, Manat, Ozat... elles représentaient les filles d'Allah, des sortes d'intermédiaires entre les humains et Allah

The Goddesses Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Menat formed a triad in pre-Islamic Arabia. They were widely worshipped: from Nabatean Petra in the North to the legendary Kingdoms of Arabia Felix in the South, including Saba, the Biblical Sheba; as far east as Iran and Palmyra; and the three of them were very popular Goddesses in Mecca at the time of Mohammed. From left they are: Al-Uzza, whose name means "The Mighty One", the Goddess of the Morning Star; Al-Lat, the Mother, whose name means simply "The Goddess", as Al-Lah simply means "The God"; and Manat, Crone-goddess of Fate or Time. Sometimes the three of them are referred to as the daughters of Al-Lah; sometimes Manat and Al-Lat are considered daughters of Al-Uzza.
fayaz006

Post by fayaz006 »

I don't know why i was chosen to be born into the Ismaili faith, but i thank God everyday for it. Its because the faith teaches all the values of Islam and most importantly pluralism, generosity and respect for all beliefs.

I have mentioned before that in Sunni Islam there is an annoying and God Forsaken trend of self righteousness (from personal experience). A belief that they are superior and hold the keys to heaven. This trend may be limited to few, in truth i don't know whether most hold such beliefs. Below is an article that really bothered me and got the worst reactions out of me. Again because i have personally experienced it.

From Dawn.com

ISLAMABAD: Religious comments by Pakistan batsman Ahmed Shehzad to Sri Lanka player Tillakaratne Dilshan after their one-day international last Saturday are being investigated by the Pakistan Cricket Board.

While the players were walking back to the dressing room in Dambulla, Sri Lanka, Shehzad was caught on camera telling Dilshan “if you are a non-Muslim and you turn Muslim, no matter whatever you do in your life, straight to heaven. “

Dilshan's reply was not audible, and Shehzad went on to say, “Then be ready for the fire.“

Shehzad was summoned to PCB headquarters in Lahore on Wednesday and asked about his comments, board general manager media Agha Akbar told the Associated Press.

“Ahmed has informed the PCB that it was his personal chat with Dilshan, and there was nothing more to it,” Akbar said.

“What we understand is that no Sri Lanka Cricket official or our own manager lodged any complaint.“

However, Akbar said the PCB was still investigating the matter. Dilshan was born to a Muslim father and a Buddhist mother and was known as Tuwan Mohamed Dilshan.

He shed his Muslim name shortly after his international debut in 1999 and took up the name Tillakaratne Mudiyanselage Dilshan with an ethnic Sinhalese-Buddhist identity.

His childhood coach Ranjan Paranavitana said even though Dilshan carried a Muslim name, he and his brothers and sisters followed their mother's religion from their childhood.

Dilshan scored an unbeaten 50 on Saturday and powered the home team to a seven-wicket victory in the ODI series decider.

@ Admin i appologize early for posting on this thread but i did not want to start another thread.