How to convert in Pakistan?

Current issues, news and ethics
Salman111123

How to convert in Pakistan?

Post by Salman111123 »

I am sunni Muslim planning to convert to ismaillism in Pakistan. The Reason? Ismailism and Iman inspires me alot. As of right now can anybody help me in getting the right direction on how to convert? The procedure?
TheeAloneWeWorship

Post by TheeAloneWeWorship »

I would imagine youd have to demonstrate a basic understanding of our beliefs as well as know our prayers and rituals before you could "convert"
Interesting question, a few of my Sunni friends have asked the same question. Let me know how it works out.
sujjawal

Re: How to convert in Pakistan?

Post by sujjawal »

Salman111123 wrote:I am sunni Muslim planning to convert to ismaillism in Pakistan. The Reason? Ismailism and Iman inspires me alot. As of right now can anybody help me in getting the right direction on how to convert? The procedure?
brother if you really want to to convert then i must tell you it is very difficult to convert but not impossible and you have to go through a long procedure..and still if you want,then you have to consult to tariqa board of your locality and submit an application and affidavit ,mentioning why you want to convert, to the chairman.other procedure will be proceeded after that.