Explaination needed of Koran Ayat.

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali madad;
It could the Ayat 29:45.

extract from translation by Yusufali.

'TO THEE AND ESTABLISH REGULAR PRAYER:FOR PRAYER
RESTRAIN FROM SHAMEFUL AND UNJUST DEEDS.
AND REMEBERANCE OF ALLAH IS THE GREATEST(THING IN LIF)."

It was very nicely explained by the Al waez in Urdu to the Jamat.

When Ali+la=Allah uses perfect word and differentiating one from other.
salat is prayer and acrobats
n praise n glory to Allah has differant meaning.
Dhikr/zikr has different meaning.

We Ismailis are truly BLESSED to follow THE TRUE orders of Allah.
We have zikr to practice at a particular time n have it embedded as a part of a breath 24x7 in his zikr.

I myself usually do not pray Dua from ages in evening time but have half hour of Ibadat and n morning dua daily, but his zikr is part n parcel of my life.
The value of Ibadat if taken with hints from Farman it could be 100 times greater value than salaat, the ratio tough not specified in Quran by God.

We Ismails are blessed with with 3 Dua's plus 100 Dua's in Ibaadat of one hour= 103 Dua's a Day against Shariati in reality performing 2 acrobats per day.

at ignorant level of 1400 year back is 5x against 3x.
but ground reality n truth is
5x is now 2x in 2014 n 3x is actually is 103x.
the debate should 2x versus 103x.
One Haqiqati prays 65 times more than a Shariati for his Beloved
Ali+lah=Allah.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

nuseri wrote:Ya Ali madad;
It could the Ayat 29:45.

extract from translation by Yusufali.

'TO THEE AND ESTABLISH REGULAR PRAYER:FOR PRAYER
RESTRAIN FROM SHAMEFUL AND UNJUST DEEDS.
AND REMEBERANCE OF ALLAH IS THE GREATEST(THING IN LIF)."

It was very nicely explained by the Al waez in Urdu to the Jamat.

When Ali+la=Allah uses perfect word and differentiating one from other.
salat is prayer and acrobats
To call Salat acrobat is insult to 99.9% of Muslims and perhaps would cause embarrassment to your Ali-Allah if he ever reads your posts. Your 3x Dua also contains one or more acrobatic movement

n praise n glory to Allah has differant meaning.
Dhikr/zikr has different meaning.
Salat is Zikra of Allah. No matter which way you spin it.

We Ismailis are truly BLESSED to follow THE TRUE orders of Allah.
Orders of Allah are not to worship Tahguts
We have zikr to practice at a particular time n have it embedded as a part of a breath 24x7 in his zikr.
So are rest of Muslim. They are also commanded to stay away from sins like encouraging gambling, selling Alcohol in their businesses etc. etc.

I myself usually do not pray Dua from ages in evening time So you are not following Farman of your Ali-Allah?but have half hour of Ibadat and n morning dua daily, but his zikr is part n parcel of my life.
So you are Prophet of Nuseri Ismaili religion!
Zakra of Allah or Tahguts?
The value of Ibadat if taken with hints from Farman it could be 100 times greater value than salaat, the ratio tough not specified in Quran by God.
Islam is not mathematics. It is who you worship and remember
We Ismails are blessed with with 3 Dua's plus 100 Dua's in Ibaadat of one hour= 103 Dua's a Day
then why don't you perform your 3 Dua daily? Why do you care what Shariti do? Do you realize they are following Quran and way of Muhammad?
against Shariati in reality performing 2 acrobats per day.
A stupid and nonsense statement
5x is now 2x in 2014 n 3x is actually is 103x.
the debate should 2x versus 103x.
One Haqiqati prays 65 times more than a Shariati for his Beloved
Ali+lah=Allah.
A stupid nonsensical comparison.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Do you realize?
You are stating that religion given to Prophet Muhammad was at " ignorant " religion.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Please refrain from putting words into the mouth of people and make it look like they said something which they did not say. Also please refrain to use words like stupid. I see too many people using his word and this will not be tolerated anymore.

Do not make it a personal affair!
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.
You are making the the point of view with grumpiness n frustration that Ayat mentioning the word salat twice in it is failing you.

I meant debate of x time is a debate of ignorant level as observed today with visual eyes and made to see what was 1400 years back.(ignorant of debaters and not religion per se).

I meant it that way.
We Ismails also have Farman if one is not able to pray Dua on prescribed time for valid reasons they can practice Zikr with tasbih in that time.

At marifat there is NO NEED of Shariat at all.

It is like soul breaking free from the body. A death before real physical death,when body is not there to perform any act.

Prayers are for seeking HIM,once you find him in your self ,communicate with him,Then value come s in using your mind for greater cause and for humanity .Khidmat has greater value than Ibaadat. posturing of body has no role to play at all.

The creations and the creator out of discovery gives fascinating mathematical equations.

Event discovery is quantified with some numbers in nature.
So has the creator has kept levels and durations of level to reach him.
Some are hinted in Quran and also from work of Inspired Sufi and from
farmans from Imams.
At Baatin our daily life is 'Roz ki Qiyamat' also said in A Farman.in a year
we 365 days of Qiyamat and precisely the qord Qiyamat is mentioned
365 time in Quran.
At Baatin interpretation all the mathematical figures open up.

In a company which person can get the seat of his Boss,?
A person
who matches up with Intellect of the boss or the person who mimics his appearance and behavior of the boss.
The answer is simple for a primary level student.
Now a question for you.
You have re posted all my lines but still did not give answer on 'Why are you on a Ismaili website'????.

'kabhi to sacha jawab do'

In the years ahead when the biggest bunch of a strayed sect from 72 ones will see no reasoning in their religious practice n come to know that they did not get inspired by the Intellect of the great Entity but mimic-ed the appearance n behavior of the great Entity. and when 2x will be slipping down to 1x and near zero in decimals.(one jumma out of 35 acts)
WHAT WILL YOU ADVOCATE?
Admin

Post by Admin »

It is true that the bending of the body does not have any sense when there is only communion between the soul and its creator. Once a person lives and breath in God, there is only Light. The body disappears into oblivious.
tret

Post by tret »

Admin wrote:It is true that the bending of the body does not have any sense when there is only communion between the soul and its creator. Once a person lives and breath in God, there is only Light. The body disappears into oblivious.
Shariat is the tanzil (exoteric) of principals of Islam. It's of immense importance for a Muslim to understand the tah'weel (esoteric exigesis) of Shariah, but until then, the Shariah (body posture), is to be followed. Once the true intended purpose of Shariah is understood, then the exoteric practice of Shariah becomes irrelevant. Shariah is like a prescribed medicine, a sick person may not like taking the medicine, but the doctor knows best it's for the betterment of the patient. Once the patient is cured, the medicine becomes irrelevant and void, but until then, the patient must take the medicine, for as long as it takes.

Now, there's nothing wrong with zznoor practicing x5 times daily prayer or fasting during the month of ramadhan, and so on... She must be even encouraged. Once she realizes the true purpose behind the Shariah, then she would be ready to move on to the next phase, but until then, I really respect her, excersizing the Shariah fully.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:It is true that the bending of the body does not have any sense when there is only communion between the soul and its creator. Once a person lives and breath in God, there is only Light. The body disappears into oblivious.
Didn't Allah SWT told this to Prophet SAW? How come all this is not in Quran or teaching of Hz Ali RA?
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali Madad.
You still have not answered my two questions.
what Admin used the word True macthes with the hadith of Prophet.
which at time as one linee coming on the top of the home page.
"True religion is service to serve to Humanity"
The wordings are akin to it.
It is the word True mean that other cosmetic aspect of religion may not be
fully true and even untrue.
In service of Humanity a TRUE religion where posturing of Body is not needed but both act of mind and body is needed to serve humanity.
A doctor performing life saving surgery of poor free of cost or very low fees
is 100/1000 times better off in in 40 minutes surgery time daily than
posturing of his body for 40 minute daily.
Prophet was an Entity of Highest Intellect (marifat),very sadly not fully
inspired within the Ummah.
Please reflect upon the prophet hadith n example of the doctors time.
In baatin .Bottom line leave to ALI what Quran says.
and not what Quack observed HIM of his physical movements and habits.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

what Admin used the word True macthes with the hadith of Prophet.
Post authentic Hadith please
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

It is the word True mean that other cosmetic aspect of religion may not be fully true and even untrue.
In service of Humanity a TRUE religion where posturing of Body is not needed but both act of mind and body is needed to serve humanity.
So what is your purpose of being Ismail? You could just serve humanity. No need to do Tasbih, Bandagi, 2x dua with acrobatic sujud and saving of 12.5% plus cost of all mandlis etc.
You will have plenty of spare time and energy to serve humanity.
tret

Post by tret »

zznoor wrote:
It is the word True mean that other cosmetic aspect of religion may not be fully true and even untrue.
So what is your purpose of being Ismail? You could just serve humanity. No need to do Tasbih, Bandagi, 2x dua with acrobatic sujud and saving of 12.5% plus cost of all mandlis etc.
You will have plenty of spare time and energy to serve humanity.

zznoor - I think you are missing the point here. What nuseri says, makes sense to me [or anyone who's passed exoteric phase].

The world of esoteric and exoteric are 'world' apart. Everything, in this world [World of matter] is a sign, which has an esoteric meaning, including Shariah and matters of faith.

Until one is not ready to have the genuine intention to seek the esoteric exegesis of world of matter, no matter what I say or he says or anyone else says, would not make any sense to you.

AS I said in my previous reply, I believe you should keep doing what you are doing [exercising shariah, fully and completely], and if and when you are ready, you will have the proper motive to move out of this phase. But, in the meantime, if you start questioning everything what we do, and trying to understand why; you may not understand. At the end of the day, I guess your effort may bot be well spent. It's just my observation.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

To zznoor:Ya Ali madad.
We Ismailis follow our Tariqa religiously with zeal and pride.
we have level of Khidmat as inclusive part of our practice,altough it is voluntary.
we have prayers 3x+Ibaadat (1oox in value)+offering obligation 5x to 10x
greater then miserly giver to God.Plus we have Khidmat as volutary,as with Khidmat a person helps not only his soul but helps and salvage many souls along with him.
There are Farmans of Imam valuing and giving weightage
to Khidmat.
Certain escapist finding the offering obligations as Taxing
mat have chosen to run to tax free religion of medieval ages.
If you observe the bottom 25% of the world population living in abject poverty from generations,They WERE BORN into it be it any religions
because from ages they never offered anything to the cause of God or religion.Those are Misers and God haters of past lives almost living as beggars with Aid n grant money from donor countries.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

we have prayers 3x+Ibaadat (1oox in value)
Why only 3x?
Why not 4x or 10x
But you do only 2x
So you are NaFarman

Ibadat 100x
Who puts value? What 100 mean?
+offering obligation 5x to 10x
So does other practicing Muslims too
Mainstream Shia pay 20x plus 2.5x
So aren't they better?[/quote]
tret

Post by tret »

nuseri wrote:To zznoor:Ya Ali madad.
We Ismailis follow our Tariqa religiously with zeal and pride.
we have level of Khidmat as inclusive part of our practice,altough it is voluntary.
we have prayers 3x+Ibaadat (1oox in value)+offering obligation 5x to 10x
greater then miserly giver to God.Plus we have Khidmat as volutary,as with Khidmat a person helps not only his soul but helps and salvage many souls along with him.
There are Farmans of Imam valuing and giving weightage
to Khidmat.
Certain escapist finding the offering obligations as Taxing
mat have chosen to run to tax free religion of medieval ages.
If you observe the bottom 25% of the world population living in abject poverty from generations,They WERE BORN into it be it any religions
because from ages they never offered anything to the cause of God or religion.Those are Misers and God haters of past lives almost living as beggars with Aid n grant money from donor countries.

There's a saying that goes something like this:

don't argue with imbecile, because the observers may not know the difference between you two.
You know what I mean? :)
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

There's a saying that goes something like this:

don't argue with imbecile, because the observers may not know the difference between you two.
You know what I mean?
Or

Never wrastle with pig.

You will get dirty and pig will enjoy it
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Noor said :
Why only 3x?
Why not 4x or 10x
But you do only 2x
So you are NaFarman

Ibadat 100x
Who puts value? What 100 mean?

So does other practicing Muslims too
Mainstream Shia pay 20x plus 2.5x
So aren't they better?
Noor, Ismailis have no problem if some of our other sister branches are more generous that them...Infact, you don't see them going to a shia mosque and telling people to pay only 2.5% or 12.5% or pray 3 times salaat and not 5 or 7...That's the job of anti ismailis like you and few others who have a serious grudge against them.

The problem is you are stuck and extremely pissed because none of em are paying heed to what you have to say for everything you say has been said on this forum may b atleast 500 times.

You say mainstream shias are more generous, well what about you ??...Do you even do any good apart from bashing ismailis and loosing in the end ?

You have wasted sooooo many minutes of your life arguing with ismailis.....its about time you accept the reality and move on.
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Shiraz is right in saying to face n accept the reality of today.

There is NO point on what was supposed to be done 1400 years back but what is done,offered etc today.

Today Ismails are seen and observed as a Wealthy community materialy but are as well or even MORE spiritually wealthy which is Hallmark of an Ismaili
Faith not the cosmetic aspect of religion practices ( like mandli, I also frown upon certain Khoja traditons) is more valuable to us

They are because being guided by their Imam to give, share very fair percentage of their material wealth,time and knowledge(service to humanity) to the cause of God and humanity.
Your stand if beggar uses his body hand n lips to earn live hood and an Intellect uses his mind for live hood ,as the body movement is not seen.

You will advocate that an Intellect to become like beggars because the beggar is following the correct rule to earn live hood.

It is like debating of a person with just 5 one dollar bills with tree being torn in a wallet of with a person with 3 one dollar bill in a wallet.

You are going gaga over the physical wallet content ( nothing more from last 3 years).underming the unseen numbers of credit/debit cards and assets of person with 3 one dollars in a wallet.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

There is NO point on what was supposed to be done 1400 years back but what is done,offered etc today.

way to worship Allah was shown to Prophet and to us thru Prophet and Hz Ali who you consider Allah. There is no Prophet since then, so if changed than it is Bidah in Islam.

Today Ismails are seen and observed as a Wealthy community materialy but are as well or even MORE spiritually wealthy which is Hallmark of an Ismaili
Faith not the cosmetic aspect of religion practices ( like mandli, I also frown upon certain Khoja traditons) is more valuable to us

I would rather be practicing Muslim than Ismaili

They are because being guided by their Imam to give, share very fair percentage of their material wealth,time and knowledge(service to humanity) to the cause of God and humanity.

We are guided by Quran, Allah's book and Sunnah of Prophet

Your stand if beggar uses his body hand n lips to earn live hood and an Intellect uses his mind for live hood ,as the body movement is not seen.
[color=redThere is body movement in your Dua too. I guess you do not acknowledge that][/color]

You will advocate that an Intellect to become like beggars because the beggar is following the correct rule to earn live hood.
ha ha ha

It is like debating of a person with just 5 one dollar bills with tree being torn in a wallet of with a person with 3 one dollar bill in a wallet.
ha ha ha

You are going gaga over the physical wallet content ( nothing more from last 3 years).underming the unseen numbers of credit/debit cards and assets of person with 3 one dollars in a wallet.

ha ha ha
Admin

Post by Admin »

zznoor, you will have to accept that your concepts are not universally recognised concept and notions and interpretations of such as the word Bidah are questioned by many so you can not try tho shove your interpretation down the throat to all the inhabitants of this planet.

At least if the basics are missing in your understanding you could have a glance of what Ismailism is all about by reading some material on the topic before posting on this Ismaili board.

Please do this seriously before posting again what you think is an universally accepted interpretation of Islam..
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

interpretations of such as the word Bidah are questioned by many
A humble question to Admin brother
What is meaning of following Ahadith

It has been reported in an authentic narration that the Prophet of Allah (saws) said:
“Whoever introduces a ‘bida’ (innovation) in this deen brought by me (saws), it will be rejected.”

It has been reported by Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib (r.a.) that the Prophet of Allah (saws) said:
“If anyone introduces an innovation (in religion), he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.”
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

The meaning of the word 'Ha' mean Yes in Hindi.

So you agree on what quality stand you have been taking all the time.

It's nice to know that you wish to Die advocating for Beard, Burqa n Bomb
blaster ones.

Wish you all the best.

To Admin: Now you know what you can expect if you feed milk to a snake.

There is a saying "DAYAA KI MAA DAKAN".
Admin

Post by Admin »

Someone said Islam is the best religion and Muslims the worse people.

Why can't we have the Best Religion and the Best People within Islam?

Because there is a rigidity created by conservative people who try to live Islam as the religion of the past while Ismailis try to live Islam as the religion of the future.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

To Admin: Now you know what you can expect if you feed milk to a snake.

There is a saying "DAYAA KI MAA DAKAN".
I, also draw Admin's attention many times in past about ZZNoor and advised him to take strict but appropriate action towards her but unfortunately he didn't therefore she became wild - not only this but few readers (let me give you their names too 1, Tret and 2, a-27826)are also supporting her for her bold and unauthentic Quranic comments!! therefore she became even more out of control if someone else like me and you( Nuseri )wrote same like above ZZNoor, then that post have been deleted long time ago!!! this is Admin's two sided trick, I do not why he scares this much!?? After all this is Shia Imami Ismaili web site not Sunny or Wahabi sites!. :!: :!:
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

After all this is Shia Imami Ismaili web site not Sunny or Wahabi sites!.
Admin
Can non Shia Imami Ismaili respond to question about "Explanation needed about Koran Aya"?

Are non Ismaili not allowed to participate on this site?
Admin

Post by Admin »

Absolutely, all non-Ismailis are allowed to participate in increasing knowledge. Not in converting or imposing their point of view and not in insulting the beliefs of the Ismailis. Difference of opinion should be respected.

As far as there are no personal vendetta and discussion stay civilised and polite, there is no problem. we are all looking after all to save our soul at an individual level first and then only to also help others save their soul IF they want to.

There is no problem if a Sunni says Bibi Aisha is his mother, he should respect that she is not mine. And there is no problem if a Hindu comes on this Forum and say the cow is respected like his mother because it is symbolic of whatever, as far as there is no compulsion by him on anyone to refrain from eating steak! This is not a vegetarian board!

NO COMPULSION IN FAITH.

That is the principle to respect.
tret

Post by tret »

agakhani wrote: but few readers (let me give you their names too 1, Tret and 2, a-27826)are also supporting her for her bold and unauthentic Quranic comments!! therefore she became even more out of control]
In any debate, claiming something without any ground or proof is absolutely baseless and entirely subjective and one's personal opinion and preferences.

If I recall correctly Mr agakhani, you were the one who said Qur'an is old/outdated/wrong and no one should follow. Now you are talking about authentic and unauthentic reference/comments from the Qur'an?

Justice practiced secretly is greater than ibadat; but practiced in public can become hypocrisy.

You are avoiding my question about ginans that you think you are a master of it, but yet you don't have no answer.

Please if you cause someone of something, as well provide evidence, and not just your words influenced by hate and rage.
tret

Post by tret »

zznoor wrote:way to worship Allah was shown to Prophet and to us thru Prophet and Hz Ali who you consider Allah. There is no Prophet since then, so if changed than it is Bidah in Islam.[/color]
Sharia is composed of two parts.
A) moral part: which is the very essential part of Sharia, which must be followed at all times and is constants. Without it a society can not function. For example, stealing is wrong. Killing is wrong. Helping less fortunate is good. Lying is wrong and etc...

B) prescribed part: this part of the Sharia can (and should) be changed by the authorized authority of the faith. Prophet Muhammad was the authorized one during His day and age and we ismailie believe that Imam of the time is the rightful authority who can change the prescribed part of Sharia.

It is utmost important to realize that faith (islam) is not changed (or innovated) the essence and concept of Islam stays the same.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Brother tret
ASAK

B)Prescribed Part:

I disagree since I promised not to derail the thread, I will not continue. Hope somewhere we will discuss it in appropriate thread
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

In any debate, claiming something without any ground or proof is absolutely baseless and entirely subjective and one's personal opinion and preferences.
For evidence go back and read your own post in which you always back her what else solid ground of proof you need where you bare the proof!?
If I recall correctly Mr agakhani, you were the one who said Qur'an is old/outdated/wrong and no one should follow. Now you are talking about authentic and unauthentic reference/comments from the Qur'an?
You are absolutely right I am still believing that way:-

No doubt about that Quran is old/outdated/incomplete/eddied, omitted and changed many times, if you think quran is as it was first reveled on Prophet then you are fooling your self.

You are avoiding my question about ginans that you think you are a master of it, but yet you don't have no answer.
I never claimed that I am a master of Ginans that titles was given by Shiraz, however I am not that is for sure. the reason I rely on ginans most is, I find answers of my questions in ginans which unfortunately I can not find in Quran - because there is none!! Don't you believe this!!!?? then let me refresh your memory

If you guys still remember that few months ago I challenged every one to find out how this universe was created first? how old this universe is? when this universe will destroyed? and asked few other question!,
my this challenge is still open, go ahead and find out the answer from Quran
Sorry to say but you wont find these answers any where else except ginans not from Quran either.

My above challenge is still valid, active and still open for all but specially for those self proclaimed Quranic scholars or masters in this forum.