Is Pakistan terrorist Country? Kids asked me this question!

Current issues, news and ethics
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

So if it includes both the countries how are you so sure that our pirs are talking about pakistan and not india ???
If any one use their common scenes then he/she can easily find out that both countries are comes in Jampudrip, most of ginans specially "ANANAT AKHADO' are written more than 600 years ago during that time India and Pakistan was one country even before year 1947 both countries were same under British empires so, pirs were mentioning both countries (indo-Pak) in Jampudrip as a only one country.

However Indian many cities and rivers are also mentioned in prediction Ginans for example ; DELDI= DELHI, SARASWATI (SIDHPUR AND SURROUNDING AREA) SABARMATI ( AHMADABAD ) so pirs also mentioned about India too, after all India and Pakistan both countries has to play big roll during the time of Zahurat.
Trueismaili786

Post by Trueismaili786 »

Hell yaaa Pakistan is terrorist country
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Trueismaili said :
Hell yaaa Pakistan is terrorist country
Please kindly watch the interview of MHI i.e posted on the main page and see what he thinks of pakistan.

Honestly it doesn't matter what you or me think of pakistan as a country ...but it does matter what MHI thinks of pakistan and people of pakistan.
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

agreed with shiraz bhai.....(like)