Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:00 pm Post subject: India Padhramani (Sept - 2013)
Mubarakis to all Ismailis across the Globe.
As per the LIF letter recited yesterday in all JKs,
* On the Invitation of Indian Govt. Mawlana Hazar Imam is going to visit India during the 2nd half of September 2013. (Official dates yet to be announced)
* During His visit MHI is going to visit Delhi, Hyderabad & Mumbai.
* In Delhi MHI is going inaugurate 1st phase of Nizamuddin Basti Project, completion of Humayun's Tomb project & going to meet top Govt. officials related to various AKDN projects.
* In Hyderabad MHI is going to formally inaugurate Aga Khan Academy, Hyderabad & going to meet top Govt. officials.
* Looking to the current global & local scenario MHI has specifically given instruction to avoid large gathering. As the Jamati Kaamkaaj of Western India (WI) region i.e. Mumbai, Pune, Goa, etc. was left out in last 1992 visit so this time only this region Jamat can attend all events.
* There is going to be very intense & rigorous verification process going to happen to check the proof of residence & duration of stay in this region to issue the passes, as even the other region of India Jamat itself not been allowed to attend the events.
* NC has informed that MHI would do the Jamati Kriya of the other parts of the country in short during the next phase.
* LIF has specifically requested to the global Jamat not to travel or try to attend as their will not be any scope to attend any events.
* Other specific details would be given in short.
It might be happening for the 1st time in the history that even local Jamat of other regions/councils are not allowed in any event during MHI's visit in a country.
Lets Shukhar Mawla for graciously accepting our request and Pray that still may Mawla bless and make all of us fortunate to get His one glimpse during this visit ...Aameen
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum