going through a painful DIVORCE

Current issues, news and ethics
safmomin

going through a painful DIVORCE

Post by safmomin »

i am going through an unbelievable hard time in recovering after,i knew my wife,whom i trusted more than anyone else on earth. who does so much seva in jk, betrayed me and divorced me, although i am a family man, we had love marriage,know each other from online since 8 years and than meet got engaged 3 years and married from 18 months, soon after marriage, she changed and during that time,she came up with unrealistic demand of new house,child etc.. although i was only working and we both are student,have so much debt to pay off. she always thought stories in her mind make it up whatever she dream of, and argued after i come home. her family supported so much, that it broke our relationship angerness,communication gap become everyday crisis,i was kept in dark since 5 months until when i came to know about divorce it was already 1 week before she filed,and she took everything,made me homeless, lived with me happily and left one day. now in jamatkhana she is portraying her self as innocent and cooks up story that i abused her,ate her money? i don't understand how she came up with such stories?,although i never ever imagine such things.if ever i had dare to do such she should have called police!!,i went to arbitration board but they are not willing to come,and filed case in the court. but i notice that in jamatkhana many divorcee girls encouraged her to take this extreme step of breaking marriage. not even realizing how hurtful and disgusting this is ! i dont know how to manage this((( pls help!!
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Yaa Ali Madad....I know what you're going through but there are few things that I want you to clarify i.e ....where you are from ?? ...where are you currently residing...Did you bought the house ?? If yes then was it registered under you name ??

Brother always remember that the people use religion as a tool....Just because you see a person in JK daily doesn't mean he/she is a saint. Lets just not get into this and see what we can do for you.

I hope and pray that you're residing in India right now because the marriage laws over there are divided as per religion.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I feel sorry the to read about your painful divorce process.
As your last name "Momin" suggest me that your ancestors are from Sidhpur district but you are living in USA.
where once upon a time giving divorce to wife or husband was considerd as a shameful events and I had noticed that hardly any one were gives divorce to their partners but now a days time has been changed so rapidly that peoples are your community and other communities giving divorce and remarry again like they changes the clothes.
In USA and Canada this is common practice now a days that to take 50% from husband's properties our sisters are giving divorce to their husbands like a hot cake, which is not right act in any manner.

In my opinion only prayer can help you to get out from this sorrow and if this not work then you can contact with trained divorce counselors and I think this will definitely help you so that you can start your life again.
Good Luck.
safmomin

thank you for support

Post by safmomin »

i am glad still there are members of our jamat who understand ethics of islam and humanity, my wife married me only for money , i tried to contact atleast to talk with her one time before taking final decision, but her family revealed that they don't see anymore profit in me, i realized how much i was betrayed not only by my wife but by her whole family. illegal money just ruined their thinking ability. but i am shocked how much low level they can go , as they come to jamat khana do seva and also being real nice to people outside , no one can doubt on them. samnai family in HousHQ has many black spots bigamy,unethical work which no one knows about. i wish and hope leaders from our jamat teach ethics of humanity to such mindset,especially nowdays in girls it has become a trend . this practice can destroy scared institution of marriage,family and affecting jamat indirectly for mere monetary benefits.