Ottawa speech

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
Chimmed

Ottawa speech

Post by Chimmed »

M.H.I. said in his speech:<BR><BR><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">“How many leaders in the West, whether in politics, the media or other professions which in their own ways shape public opinion, grow up aware that the historic root cause of the conflict in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Middle East</st1:place> was an outcome of the First World War? Or that the tragedy that is <st1:place>Kashmir</st1:place> is an unresolved colonial legacy, and that neither had anything to do with the faith of Islam?”</P><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></P><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Can anybody explain to me the significance of sentence? Does MHI mean that the conflict in Kashmere is not due to the religious problem? Then what would be the real cause of this conflict?</P>

Conflict in Kashmir and the Middle East

Post by Guest »

The conflict in Kashmir just like the Palastine-Israeli conflict is about LAND.
It's simple as that! It is nothing to do with Islam and that's what MHI meant.
No one has bothered to ask what the root cause of terrorism is. If the land that belongs to Palastine who were kicked out of their country is returned back, that would very likely end the terror.
Chimmed

Post by Chimmed »

I am reposting the first question because we cannot read very well the first one because of technicality. M.H.I. said in his speech:“How many leaders in the West, whether in politics, the media or other professions which in their own ways shape public opinion, grow up aware that the historic root cause of the conflict in the Can anybody explain to me the significance of sentence? Does MHI mean that the conflict in Kashmere is not due to the religious problem? Then what would be the real cause of this conflict?
curious1

Post by curious1 »

Does MHI mean that the conflict in Kashmere is not due to the religious problem? Then what would be the real cause of this conflict?
How could a conflict of geographical land be a religious conflict. Did God assigned geographical lands to the human beings? or did He took part in distributing them? Please explain.

Rephrasing

Post by Guest »

Clearly as daylight, it is a conflict of territory. Politics and land are the root cause, not Islam. That's not surprising either if you know the history.