Ismaili Namaz

Current issues, news and ethics
Haysal

Ismaili Namaz

Post by Haysal »

MHI at the Golden Jubilee in 2008 had said that he would be approving soon for us to pray the Namaz. When will this come into effect? Any Idea??
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

If Mowlana Hazar Imam approves the new Namaz then I thing it will be not for all countries, it may be riotous countries, where Shias and Sunnis riots broken up easily and just for a small thing.

What is wrong in our current Du'a? it is also a Namaz!
FYI:- Do you know that there are 7 Ayahs from the Holy Quran in our Holy Du'a?
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

In 2008 GJ time MHI specifically said I am approving a uniform Namaz for all . Of course nothing wrong with our dua and who am I to say anything? It is just that Mowlabaapa said that we would have a namaz and when he says something it has to be followed thru and we should be waiting for his next step. Our dua has Quranic verses but that had nothing to do with my question. Was just wondering when it will be introduced?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I also heard that during golden Jubilee year that he would be approve new Namaz soon,so he will be one of days, but right now nobody knows when he will introduce a new namaz! not even members of Tariqa Board know! only Mowla knows when!!
Admin

Post by Admin »

He said Namaz and Dua have coexisted. The Farman is clear. He did not say everyone will be following the new Namaz, that is a misunderstanding by some people.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Admin wrote:He said Namaz and Dua have coexisted. The Farman is clear. He did not say everyone will be following the new Namaz, that is a misunderstanding by some people.

He did not say everyone will be following the new Namaz
Is there instruction on how to perform new Nanaz for those who want to do it or has capacity to do it?

Can somebody describe new Namaz ? or it is a secrete!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Sister,
The new namaz has been not introduced yet and nobody knows when it will be introduced.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

agakhani wrote:Sister,
The new namaz has been not introduced yet and nobody knows when it will be introduced.
It looks like this is in variance with following post;

Posted by kmaherali
Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:41 am Post subject:
Is Mawlana Hazar Imam a Muslim?
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 11&start=0
Yes we have an Ismaili Namaz in place reflecting the Shia Ismaili principles for those who have the capacity and the need to perform the Shariah practice common to all Muslims. If an Ismaili has the capacity and the need for religious and social reasons to congegate with other Muslims to perform Namaz then he can do so with the Ismaili Namaz.

The uniform Ismaili Namaz reflecting the Shia Ismaili principles has been instituted recently. Before Ismailis who performed the Namaz would perform Namaz of any denomination that suited their needs.

Now I am confused
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Kmaherali must be referring that Namaz which Ismailis are performing during Eids festivals ,these Namaz is same like Shia Namaz.
Also lots of peoples call our current Du'a as a Namaz, and infact it is a Namaz which contain 7 Ayas from Quran e Pak.

But the new Namaz as announced during golden Jubilee celebration time is still not has been introduced yet.
I think this will clear your confusion.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

I do not think kmaherali was talking about Eid Namaz.

Prophet Saw has said "Pray as you have seen me pray". So majority of Muslims try to pray like Prophet.

Hazar Imam prays Namaz, so in this age of electronics it would not be difficult to document his Namaz in its all aspect.That is Time of prayers, composition of each prayer and his supplications.

I really do not understand why it is taking so long.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote:I do not think kmaherali was talking about Eid Namaz.

Prophet Saw has said "Pray as you have seen me pray". So majority of Muslims try to pray like Prophet.

Hazar Imam prays Namaz, so in this age of electronics it would not be difficult to document his Namaz in its all aspect.That is Time of prayers, composition of each prayer and his supplications.

I really do not understand why it is taking so long.
The intention of the new Ismaili Namaz is not to replace Dua. It is meant to be used in situations where murids attend congregations wherein the Namaz is recited. Instead of reciting any Namaz we will have Ismaili Namaz to recite.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Kmaherali
The intention of the new Ismaili Namaz is not to replace Dua. It is meant to be used in situations where murids attend congregations wherein the Namaz is recited. Instead of reciting any Namaz we will have Ismaili Namaz to recite.
What does it mean?
How I can learn how to perform Ismaili Namaz so I can do it when I attend congression where others are performing Namaz.

Can you describe Ismaili Namaz?
Admin

Post by Admin »

Ismaili Namaz will be rooted in Ismailism. I doubt you will be able to recite it is Masjids. It will be meant to be recited in Jamatkhanas.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote: What does it mean?
How I can learn how to perform Ismaili Namaz so I can do it when I attend congression where others are performing Namaz.

Can you describe Ismaili Namaz?
The Ismaili Namaz has not been released yet but it will be very similar to Idd Namaz except that it will have different duas and statements. But the basic actions will be similar.

My understanding is that you will need it when you are attending a congregation in a Masjid where Namaz is recited with other Muslims. Most of the people recite it silently, hence you can recite Ismaili Namaz when it is available. I don't think that there will be special times for Namaz in JK.
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

This means once the Ismaili Namaz is in place we will be allowed to go to any Mosques?
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Haysal wrote:This means once the Ismaili Namaz is in place we will be allowed to go to any Mosques?
Is there a Farman which prevents a Ismaili from going to mosques of other Muslims?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zznoor wrote:Is there a Farman which prevents a Ismaili from going to mosques of other Muslims?
I don't think there is a Farman prohibiting Ismailis from attending or performing Namaz in any Masjid. One can go and perform Namaz and join other Muslims in their prayers.
However at present we don't have a standard Ismaili Namaz so one can recite any Namaz he decides upon. Hopefully the Ismaili Namaz will serve this purpose when available.
Haysal

Post by Haysal »

Even I have not come across any farmans saying that we cannot pray in the masjids. But when I was temporarily in Saudi ( there is no khane there) I went to the masjids with office colleagues there but when I came back and told mukhisaheb he told me I should have prayed dua at home. To double check I asked 2-3 misionaries and they said Mukhisaheb is right. So when I asked if there were any farmans that says we are not allowed to go they could not find one to give me. The only drawback is now many people know I went to masjids and they tell me that I am a traitor to my religion and so now I avoid going to my regular khane and go to khane where no one knows me.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Even I have not come across any farmans saying that we cannot pray in the masjids. But when I was temporarily in Saudi ( there is no khane there) I went to the masjids with office colleagues there but when I came back and told mukhisaheb he told me I should have prayed dua at home. To double check I asked 2-3 misionaries and they said Mukhisaheb is right. So when I asked if there were any farmans that says we are not allowed to go they could not find one to give me. The only drawback is now many people know I went to masjids and they tell me that I am a traitor to my religion and so now I avoid going to my regular khane and go to khane where no one knows me.
Well the reason why you dont have JK in saudia is because the king is a chicken...He doesnt wanna promote pluralism in his country, Forget about JK my dear, Do you know how many shia's who visit saudi each year get killed in saudia when they go perform hajj ??

Islam is not a fundamentalist religion, Islam itself means "peace" but unfortunately the deserted arabs are too scared to digest it, lol

Haysal there are rules in every mosque...And this is also true that not all mosque's have the same rule...similarly not all mosques have same prayers....the way of praying is different...If you visit ishna shari mosque their prayers or the way of praying is slightly different. After they complete their salat they send salwaats on AHLE BAIT.

If you visit bohra mosque, they have different set of rules and customs
If you visit sunni mosque, again they have different set of rules and customs.

What Im trying to tell you is, if you know that there is no firman issued by MHI regarding performing namaz in mosques...why create all this controversies ??

Im with you when it comes to ismailis selling alcohol in gas stations..but you are simply dragging this topic my friend.

Maherali bhai always...always gives everyone a very convincing answer, Please ready it thoroughly before posting.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

After they complete their salat they send salwaats on AHLE BAIT.
And off course they send "darood"' to their 12 Imams too, from them some imams Ismailis are not accepting as Imam and therefore it is not advisable to go in Ishnashri mosque.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Well the reason why you dont have JK in saudia is because the king is a chicken...He doesnt wanna promote pluralism in his country, Forget about JK my dear, Do you know how many shia's who visit saudi each year get killed in saudia when they go perform hajj ??

How many Shia were killed by Saudi during last Hujj? Facts only.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

agakhani wrote:
After they complete their salat they send salwaats on AHLE BAIT.
And off course they send "darood"' to their 12 Imams too, from them some imams Ismailis are not accepting as Imam and therefore it is not advisable to go in Ishnashri mosque.
So what they if they send Darood to different imam? You send it to your Imam. You go to worship Allah and any Masjid is home of Allah.

Their Imams and your Imams are part of AHLE BAIT.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Good question sister, be honest with you this question was also poped up in my mind after above post. This question sure need more discussion, need to open new thread either by you or some one else but since you have asked my a question then my answer is if I don't beleive in their Imams after Imam Jaffar Sadiq then why should I need to go that mosque where the salwats are recited on the name of Musa Kazim, Musa Raza, Ibn-al-Taqi,Ibn-al-Naqi, Al-Asqari and Mohd Mahedi? if I really have to go any mosque then I will go any sunnis mosque but not the Ishnashari mosque matter of fact I daily recites 202 salwats every morning without fail, if the salwats benefits also goes towards them too from Almighty Allah (and I think it may be goes) then I don't have any control on that because they were also the part of Ahl-e-Bait.
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

agakhani wrote:
Good question sister, be honest with you this question was also poped up in my mind after above post. This question sure need more discussion, need to open new thread either by you or some one else but since you have asked my a question then my answer is if I don't beleive in their Imams after Imam Jaffar Sadiq then why should I need to go that mosque where the salwats are recited on the name of Musa Kazim, Musa Raza, Ibn-al-Taqi,Ibn-al-Naqi, Al-Asqari and Mohd Mahedi? if I really have to go any mosque then I will go any sunnis mosque but not the Ishnashari mosque matter of fact I daily recites 202 salwats every morning without fail, if the salwats benefits also goes towards them too from Almighty Allah (and I think it may be goes) then I don't have any control on that because they were also the part of Ahl-e-Bait.
I do not think Darood sharif includes any specific name of Prophets's family

It goes like this
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.

"O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".
I think it could apply to any member of Ahl e bait.
Specific names are in your heart.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Its not just about killing shia's sister zznoor....Its about treating shia's in saudia

Shia's are always treated as second class muslims in saudia...They're always oppressed by so called caretakers of mecca...

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=363710

Not just the shia's sister....people are ridiculed because of their color, gender etc etc

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... saudi-hajj

Now since you asked me how many shia's were killed during hajj last year...I would say "0".....But if you are to ask me about the Shia genocide in Pakistan that happen's every single day I would say it is the product of a twisted mentality systematically promoted by the US and its puppet saudi wahhabis.

Saudia may or may not kill shia's in their home turf but they certainly do so when they fund the wahabi mullahs in pakistan to carry out their operation [GOOGLE IT]

Anyways Im not against going to perform hajj in saudia....I just against the basterd regime....You have means through which you can go perform hajj you should do so....I mean who doesnt wanna go visit the house of allah[swt] and birth place of H.Imam Ali[as] ?? :)
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Theres a saying in english

GOD IS WHERE YOU FIND HIM...I hope this settles the issue once and for all :)
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

Shia's are always treated as second class muslims in saudia...They're always oppressed by so called caretakers of mecca...
SA is fundamently Hanbali Madhab state and intolerant to other sects. Iran is a Shia nation and other sects are discriminated.
Not just the shia's sister....people are ridiculed because of their color, gender etc etc
Is it not human nature?
Now since you asked me how many shia's were killed during hajj last year...I would say "0".....But if you are to ask me about the Shia genocide in Pakistan that happen's every single day I would say it is the product of a
Agree
Trueismaili786

Post by Trueismaili786 »

Thanks Shiraz,
For posting two links which clearly shows the Saudis hates towards Shia Muslims.
karimqazi

Post by karimqazi »

taera dil touo hy sanm ahsna toja kay melaga namz may