5 murders in saloko granth

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
karim_amin

5 murders in saloko granth

Post by karim_amin »

Dear All,

there are few parts in Saloko moto and Saloko nano regarding 5 hatya (murders). Pirs have said that there is no forgiveness of these biggest sins mentioned as murders in granth. My question is how would one ask for forgiveness in this scenario if he did that sin in past intentionally or unintentionally?

I can say that if it the person did not know then he can still ask for forgiveness but a person who knew can he ask for forgiveness? if he is now repenting? (Remember Pirs have said that if whole Jamat sit and do giryawuzari even then this sin cannot be forgiven.)

I also know that Ismaili Tariqah is the one which has positive outlook and it will always go for a positive approach to any circumstance. I want to know some expert views.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

God is the Most Merciful and hence there is nothing beyond the bounds of his mercy. He is also the judge of your innner intentions so I think He will forgive unltimately if your repentence is pure and sincere......
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

There are 10 sins called as GUNAHE KABIRA' which are not forgivable at any cost. No matter how hard you repentance for the forgiveness from Allah but these sins are not forgivable you must have to face the punishment, according Sultan Mohammed Shah.
Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a Hadith of which I do not remember the reference. it says that at the end of times, Allah will save all the souls. One will remain, it will be Azazil.

Then Allah will look at Azazil and tell him that even the sin of Azazil is not grater then the Rahemat and Mercy of Allah and Allah will also forgive him and take him into his Light.

But I guess this is at end of times, meanwhile there are things which are not forgivable.