Girbhaveli by Pir Sadradin

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
DanishAli

Girbhaveli by Pir Sadradin

Post by DanishAli »

YAM my brothers and sisters,

Does anyone have their hands on the Girbhaveli by Pir Sadradin? I would like to have a copy (preferred with translation in Gujurati or Urdu or English). I read on some threads that someone has a copy with translation. If we can share it, then it would be very appreciated. If you want to share your copy with me, please email it to the email below, and reply in this post that you have emailed me the copy so I can ensure that it hasn't gone in the junk mail or anything.

email: danny0391@gmail.com

thanks and YAM,
Danish
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There was some discussion about it at:

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... girbhavali
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Girbhavali is considered The most valuable Granth in Ismaili sect but it is very hard to understand because many words in this granth has been taken from Sanskrit, Pakrit and from old Gujarati which are hard to understand and these words are not in use now a days.
Luckily I have Girbhavali and be honest with you I tried many times to understand it throughly but not understand thoroughly, even though I know many indo languages including Sanskrit and hold a doctorate degree in Gujarati.

I will handover to you if you live in Texas and visit Austin or Houston but sorry I can not mail it to you. Brother Shams I am not forgeted about you, your copies are ready alongwith farman of Hazarat Imam Ali Shah (s.a.) just waiting.
DanishAli

Post by DanishAli »

I actually live in Houston, TX so we might be able to find out a way to connect. I am only 23 years old but i am extremely attached to reading these texts about our religion. My father is able to explain me a lot of the texts that I do not understand, and so far there hasn't been any text that he has failed to explain to me. He has read everything himself, but he doesn't have any of these texts with him. Well, I am still reading the buj niranjin so I am in no rush for the Girbhaveli, but i would like to get access to it eventually. I will contact you when I get i am ready to begin reading Girbhaveli. Thanks for offering to share the copy.

YAM,
Danish