Sayed Mansoor Naderi and Afghani Ismailis

Current issues, news and ethics
samirnoorali

Sayed Mansoor Naderi and Afghani Ismailis

Post by samirnoorali »

On the main page of this website, under the date of April 27, 2012, one will notice a brief article on Sayed Mansoor Naderi. Now it seems quite fitting that Ismailis maintain that the Central Asian Jamat, like every jamat, is equal under the leadership of the Imam of the time. That is not the argument. The argument is: do we really know who Sayed Mansoor Naderi is?

Some people have written briefly about him, but can the Central Asian Jamat give their opinion. Is he really an Ismaili or not?
tret

Re: Sayed Mansoor Naderi and Afghani Ismailis

Post by tret »

samirnoorali wrote:On the main page of this website, under the date of April 27, 2012, one will notice a brief article on Sayed Mansoor Naderi. Now it seems quite fitting that Ismailis maintain that the Central Asian Jamat, like every jamat, is equal under the leadership of the Imam of the time. That is not the argument. The argument is: do we really know who Sayed Mansoor Naderi is?

Some people have written briefly about him, but can the Central Asian Jamat give their opinion. Is he really an Ismaili or not?
Had he not been an ismaili, he wouldn't have been given the title of "Wazir" by our beloved Hazir Imam. You are ismaili, right samirnoorali? if yes, then I'd suggest you seek to understand to whom a title is given by Imam of the time, in our tariqa.

fyi...
http://www.sayedkayan.com/english/?page_id=7
samirnoorali

Sayed Jafar Naderi

Post by samirnoorali »

Thank you Tret for your reply. This is a good topic of discussion, and it is simply out of curiosity that I ask. I did not see any mention of the title “Wazir” on the link you provided, but I trust your judgement.

The beauty of this website is that we can seek to learn more about what we don’t know. Since you have more information then please enlighten us. Many Ismailis outside of the Central Asian Jamat know very little about Alhaj, Pir, Sayed of Kayan, or the spiritual leader Mansoor Naderi. His son, Sayed Jafar Naderi once said on television that his uncle is a Mukhi. So if Sayed Mansoor Naderi is “Wazir” as you said, then why is his brother – the actual Mukhi – not a Wazir?

In addition, in a recent interview on television, an Ismaili from Afghanistan said that Shah Mansoor Kazim, the relative of Sayed Mansoor, was the real spiritual leader. Who then is Shah Mansoor Kazim?
tret

Re: Sayed Jafar Naderi

Post by tret »

samirnoorali wrote:...do we really know who Sayed Mansoor Naderi is?

I believe this was your initial questions, which I believe is answered.

like you stated yourself in one of your posts, once that it's much easier to start a rumor.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

The beauty of this website is that we can seek to learn more about what we don’t know.
Absolutely right Samir you are most welcome to ask any thing in this website without hesitation.The other hand Mr. Tret is also right i.e Wazir (Waras) titles are only given in Ismaili sect now a days, but for your information Wazir titles were also given during Abbasid Caliphates and during the time of Mughal kingdom but Abbasid and Mughal kingdoms has been vanished so does the wazir title. wazir = Chief Minister.
Wazir title is highest title and its given to only one person, there can't be two wazir title holders at a same time.
samirnoorali

Teach us

Post by samirnoorali »

Thank you agakhani for your reply. Dear Tret, I invite you to please shed some light on who Shah Mansoor Kazim is? That is the main question you didn’t answer. Apparently for the Central Asian Jamat Shah Mansoor Kazim is a very big deal, so teach us who he is.

Secondly, a spokesman by the name of Abdul Fattah Haidari came on television during the last World Partnership Walk and said that Shah Mansoor Kazim is the rightful spiritual leader for the Ismailis in Baghlan. The purpose of this website is to gain knowledge, not to spread rumours.
tret

Re: Teach us

Post by tret »

samirnoorali wrote:Thank you agakhani for your reply. Dear Tret, I invite you to please shed some light on who Shah Mansoor Kazim is? That is the main question you didn’t answer. Apparently for the Central Asian Jamat Shah Mansoor Kazim is a very big deal, so teach us who he is.

Secondly, a spokesman by the name of Abdul Fattah Haidari came on television during the last World Partnership Walk and said that Shah Mansoor Kazim is the rightful spiritual leader for the Ismailis in Baghlan. The purpose of this website is to gain knowledge, not to spread rumours.
Well, if that's not rumour then what is?

You mentioned that some guy, god know who appeared on a tv channel and said something. Well, first off, who's this some guy? how credible is what he says.

I provided you with a link where you can find all the information about him, the biography, history, what he has done and more.

I personally don't know shah mansoor kazim, so will you please enlighten us who he is, by providing some source, bio, history, anything. and please don't quot just some guy saying XYZ, even if you do, provide a link or source so we all know. make sense?
samirnoorali

Sayed Jafar Naderi and 2 million Ismailis

Post by samirnoorali »

Dear Tret –

There are many Ismailis who come on television who talk about the World Partnership Walk, and luckily I did provide you with a source by name. If you wish to contact this person, then feel free to do so. That is not entirely important.

What you have provided for me is one link, and that happens to be Sayed Mansoor Naderi’s personal website. Now if you use some common sense, I asked whether Sayed Mansoor Naderi is an Ismaili or a renegade leader who split from the main Ismaili fold. What makes you think that this question can be answered without bias by linking straight to Naderi himself?

The UNHCR report of July 7, 2004 has also gathered information on who Sayed Mansoor Naderi is. Since you have encouraged me to read, I would like to invite you to do the same.

Perhaps we should go a little further. There is not a single mention of Sayed Mansoor Naderi and the Imam, together, in any council publication. If he was Ismaili, and an Ismaili leader at that, then surely many Ismailis would be exposed to some publication. Yet, you are claiming that he is a “Wazir,” and moreover that the Imam himself has given him the title. You speak of sources and proof, well then I suggest you present a source or proof of that title in writing. There is none. Even Sayed Mansoor on his website doesn’t claim such a title. He calls himself at best Alhaj but never Wazir.

Secondly, on the link you provided there are some pictures of the Imam and Sayed Mansoor Naderi. How come none of these pictures were put on one single Ismaili magazine? Also, they are just one time shots. If these pictures are not fakes then where are the rest? You can’t expect one to believe that the Imam visited a place this day and age and there were not a gallery of shots. When Hamid Karzai visited Sayed Mansoor Naderi there were not only pictures but videos.

Sayed Mansoor Naderi lives in Baghlan. According to Sayed Jafar Naderi there are two million Afghan Ismailis under his father’s control. Two million is a large chunk of the Imami Ismaili population. Of all the Golden Jubilee visits, why was there none in Baghlan?

All Ismailis pay their religious dues as prescribed by the Quran. Why is Sayed Mansoor Naderi making Jamatkhanas in Afghanistan and collecting the dues for himself? To be more precise, why is his brother, Sayed Nasir Naderi, calling himself a Mukhi when he is not the legitimate heir to the Sayeds of Kayan?

We are trying to ask legitimate questions because the answers we are getting sound odd. You should know by now that no Ismaili considers Sayed Mansoor or his father a Pir. That is completely contrary to the Ismaili faith. Pirs can only come from the progeny of the Imam and can only be appointed by the Imam. Those are the two conditions. There are many Sayeds, but not everyone can become a Pir, just as not anyone can become an Imam. Nasir Khusraw, for example, was not a Pir but a missionary in Khorasan sent by a Pir. He returned to Persia from Cairo during the time of the 14th Pir whose name was Hashem Shah.

If Imam Mustansirbillah had appointed Nasir Khusraw as a Pir then there would have been technically two Pirs at the same time. That is simply not the case.

Pir Muhammad came after Hashem Shah and was the first Pir to arrive in India. Therefore, the Central Asian jamat and the Indian jamat converted to the faith around the same time.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:Wazir title is highest title and its given to only one person, there can't be two wazir title holders at a same time.
Wazir is not the highest title and it is not given to one person only. There are many murids with the title of wazir in the Jamat. The highest title is Diwan and it can only be held by one person. At present there is no one with this title.

Below is the appropriate reference in the constitution.

Eleventh Schedule TITLES OF HONOUR

The Titles of Honour are set out below, in order of precedence:

Men Title holders and Women Titleholders

the Courtesy Titles of their Wives in their own right

Men Women

Diwan Diwanbanoo Diwan Saheba

Vazir Vazirbanoo Vazir Saheba

Aitmadi Aitmadibanoo Aitmadi Saheba

Rai Raibanoo Rai Saheba

Alijah Alijahbanoo Alijah Saheba

Huzur Mukhi Huzur Mukhiani Huzur Mukhiani
tret

Re: Sayed Jafar Naderi and 2 million Ismailis

Post by tret »

samirnoorali wrote:Dear Tret –

There are many Ismailis who come on television who talk about the World Partnership Walk, and luckily I did provide you with a source by name. If you wish to contact this person, then feel free to do so. That is not entirely important.

What you have provided for me is one link, and that happens to be Sayed Mansoor Naderi’s personal website. Now if you use some common sense, I asked whether Sayed Mansoor Naderi is an Ismaili or a renegade leader who split from the main Ismaili fold. What makes you think that this question can be answered without bias by linking straight to Naderi himself?

The UNHCR report of July 7, 2004 has also gathered information on who Sayed Mansoor Naderi is. Since you have encouraged me to read, I would like to invite you to do the same.

Perhaps we should go a little further. There is not a single mention of Sayed Mansoor Naderi and the Imam, together, in any council publication. If he was Ismaili, and an Ismaili leader at that, then surely many Ismailis would be exposed to some publication. Yet, you are claiming that he is a “Wazir,” and moreover that the Imam himself has given him the title. You speak of sources and proof, well then I suggest you present a source or proof of that title in writing. There is none. Even Sayed Mansoor on his website doesn’t claim such a title. He calls himself at best Alhaj but never Wazir.

Secondly, on the link you provided there are some pictures of the Imam and Sayed Mansoor Naderi. How come none of these pictures were put on one single Ismaili magazine? Also, they are just one time shots. If these pictures are not fakes then where are the rest? You can’t expect one to believe that the Imam visited a place this day and age and there were not a gallery of shots. When Hamid Karzai visited Sayed Mansoor Naderi there were not only pictures but videos.

Sayed Mansoor Naderi lives in Baghlan. According to Sayed Jafar Naderi there are two million Afghan Ismailis under his father’s control. Two million is a large chunk of the Imami Ismaili population. Of all the Golden Jubilee visits, why was there none in Baghlan?

All Ismailis pay their religious dues as prescribed by the Quran. Why is Sayed Mansoor Naderi making Jamatkhanas in Afghanistan and collecting the dues for himself? To be more precise, why is his brother, Sayed Nasir Naderi, calling himself a Mukhi when he is not the legitimate heir to the Sayeds of Kayan?

We are trying to ask legitimate questions because the answers we are getting sound odd. You should know by now that no Ismaili considers Sayed Mansoor or his father a Pir. That is completely contrary to the Ismaili faith. Pirs can only come from the progeny of the Imam and can only be appointed by the Imam. Those are the two conditions. There are many Sayeds, but not everyone can become a Pir, just as not anyone can become an Imam. Nasir Khusraw, for example, was not a Pir but a missionary in Khorasan sent by a Pir. He returned to Persia from Cairo during the time of the 14th Pir whose name was Hashem Shah.

If Imam Mustansirbillah had appointed Nasir Khusraw as a Pir then there would have been technically two Pirs at the same time. That is simply not the case.

Pir Muhammad came after Hashem Shah and was the first Pir to arrive in India. Therefore, the Central Asian jamat and the Indian jamat converted to the faith around the same time.

Well you pretend to know a lot. But here's the good news though. The facts can not and will not be changed, no matter what you and I say.

You said, you provided a source by providing an unknow person's name. Please do a google search (or any search) and provide us with at least something! be it his/her own website! other then your words!

As for title of Wazir, there was a taliqa mubarak several years ago (unfortunately can't recall the exact date in early 2000), you can try to find that. That is a fact! Now if you claim if no such think exist, then I can't help you.

Now comes the question whether one is ismaili or not! I personally believe you and I or anyone else don't have any right to judge/misjudge someone whether he/she is an ismaili or not. Maula is the one who knows it all and don't need you and/or I to prove or disprove anything. And I am not here to defend or prove anything. I simply give you my two cents, the rest is up to you.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Wazir is not the highest title and it is not given to one person only. There are many murids with the title of wazir in the Jamat. The highest title is Diwan and it can only be held by one person. At present there is no one with this title.
Kbhai,
Thanks for the correction and you are absolutely right if we rank wazir title for Ismaili sect then wazir title is not highest title, but if we count all the Muslim world than Wazir title is the top ranked title in Muslims therefore I gave an example of Abbasid and Mughal dynesty according encyclopedia and dictionaries "Wazir" title was the highest title and it was bestowed to only person let me ask you this; have you ever heard, that there were two chief-minister at a time in one dynesty or kingdom? that shows that wazir title used to given to only one person but yes, you are right that wazir titles given to many Iismaili murids at a time in our sect and it is not the top ranking title in Ismailism.
Last edited by agakhani on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Brother samir...as far as i know this so called naderi is a spiritual and political leader of some 2 million afghan ismailis Residing in baghlan province...those who pay allegiance to mr.naderi pay all their tithes to mr.naderi and in return mr.naderi creates the so called jk so that his income which is his main business could grow leaps and bounds..In the year 2003 naderis cousin Sayed daud attacked the followers of the aga khan In dushi district ... This clash happened due to different beliefs between the naderi ismailis and aga khani ismailis
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Brother samir...as far as i know this so called naderi is a spiritual and political leader of some 2 million afghan ismailis Residing in baghlan province...those who pay allegiance to mr.naderi pay all their tithes to mr.naderi and in return mr.naderi creates the so called jk so that his income which is his main business could grow leaps and bounds..In the year 2003 naderis cousin Sayed daud attacked the followers of the aga khan In dushi district ... This clash happened due to different beliefs between the naderi ismailis and aga khani ismailis
hary viru....u r back!!! I have an advise for you beru... why don't you keep your stupid ideas to yourself and go back to your mentor (you know who i mean, don't you?!), since you ain't an ismaili in the first place. you got almost banned from this site, admin bhai had merci on you that u r still allowed to comment on this site.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Please no personal attack here else the posting will be deleted.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Oh and i forget to post a link on here from a very important source ;).....http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,, ... 3c4,0.html
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

if @ above is not enough for the readers to make up their mind then i suggest them to go on youtube and search WARLORDS OF KAYAN, its a short documentary on naderi and his son by Journeymanpictures starring shahrukh khan of afghanistan aka naderis son ;)......i dedicate this movie to my dearest friend tret who as always proved us how smart he/she is :D
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:if @ above is not enough for the readers to make up their mind then i suggest them to go on youtube and search WARLORDS OF KAYAN, its a short documentary on naderi and his son by Journeymanpictures starring shahrukh khan of afghanistan aka naderis son ;)......i dedicate this movie to my dearest friend tret who as always proved us how smart he/she is :D
at least i am not a sunni pretending to be an ismaili...besides, like i said, i ain't here to proove or disprove anything.

anyone who lived in the region knows more than half of that article is bull.

i just have to say one thing viru(and anyone else like you), is the following...

had he not been an ismaili, our beloved Hazir Imam wouldn't have given the title or 'wazir' to him. Kindly, do a research and find that taliqa mubarak. But, you viru...you ain't ismaili, so it won't matter to you that; you simply feed your greed.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

at least i am not a sunni pretending to be an ismaili...
Right !!...You are the knowledge house when it comes to ismailism, you are a symbol of pluralism that imam always reminds us about...Infact I think people like samir should be banned from this forum because they ask LOGICAL questions ...I think we should all make you the admin of this forum which would make this site less fundamentalist....anyways ab rona bandh kar.... chill maar and afghaani shahrukh khan ko dekh ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8CWTCiAU8
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:
at least i am not a sunni pretending to be an ismaili...
Right !!...You are the knowledge house when it comes to ismailism, you are a symbol of pluralism that imam always reminds us about...Infact I think people like samir should be banned from this forum because they ask LOGICAL questions ...I think we should all make you the admin of this forum which would make this site less fundamentalist....anyways ab rona bandh kar.... chill maar and afghaani shahrukh khan ko dekh ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8CWTCiAU8
why do you ignore the main question,viru?

Kindly, do a research and find that taliqa mubarak!!!

oh wait,,, you aint ismaili, so this question would address samir bhai...

i had watched that clip before; what does it say apart from politics? please quot us the relevancy to the topic of discussion, where samir posed the question whether he's ismaili or not?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Mashallah !!!...Im happy for Mohammad Saber Yaqoti Hussaini Khedri, the calligrapher behind the world's biggest copy of the Koran....but what does this have to do with current topic ??
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

i had watched that clip before; what does it say apart from politics? please quot us the relevancy to the topic of discussion, where samir posed the question whether he's ismaili or not?
According to an Afghanistan expert at the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Intelligence and Research: "Pir Sayed Mansur Naderi is a former Vice President of Afghanistan. He is an Ismaeli Shia, leader of the Naderi Clan of Ismaelis. He holds the honorary title of Sayed of Kayan, one of the highest honors in the Islamic world, and he is one of the most respected men in Afghanistan" (US. DOS/INR 27 May 2004).

According to a May 2003 report by Hindokosh, a private news agency in Afghanistan, Sayd Mansur Naderi and his followers have harassed Ismailis who are loyal to the worldwide Ismaili spiritual leader, the Aga Khan, who lives in France. The report states: "Those linked with Sayd Mansur Naderi not only pressurize the followers of the Ismaili sect of the Aga Khan, but they have also stopped Aga Khan welfare organizations from distributing aid among the people in that region and they were warned to evacuate the region, or their belongings would be looted" (Hindokosh May 2003). The report, which said that around eight people were wounded in clashes involving his followers in northeastern Baghlan Province in May 2003, described Sayd Mansur Naderi as a renegade local Ismaili leader who refused to submit to the Aga Khan's authority over Ismailis. "Sayd Mansur Naderi and his sympathisers also belong to the Ismaili sect, but they are not on good terms with the international leadership of the Aga Khan," the report said (Hindokosh May 2003). "Sayd Mansur Naderi is not willing to give up his obedience to the leadership of the Ismailis in Afghanistan on the order of Karim Aga Khan, the world leader of the Ismaili sect" (Hindokosh May 2003).
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Tret said in his/her reply to brother samir :
Now comes the question whether one is ismaili or not! I personally believe you and I or anyone else don't have any right to judge/misjudge someone whether he/she is an ismaili or not. Maula is the one who knows it all and don't need you and/or I to prove or disprove anything.
Tret said in his/her reply to me @ shiraz.virani :
at least i am not a sunni pretending to be an ismaili
had he not been an ismaili, our beloved Hazir Imam wouldn't have given the title or 'wazir' to him. Kindly, do a research and find that taliqa mubarak. But, you viru...you ain't ismaili, so it won't matter to you that; you simply feed your greed.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Tret said in his/her reply to brother samir :
Now comes the question whether one is ismaili or not! I personally believe you and I or anyone else don't have any right to judge/misjudge someone whether he/she is an ismaili or not. Maula is the one who knows it all and don't need you and/or I to prove or disprove anything.
unless you prove it, otherwise...your comments are always offensive and insulting towards our beloved Hazir Imam. for the record, just show us once you referred our Imam as Hazir Imam? you like any non-ismaili refer our Imam as Aga Khan which is a title reserved for him; but I have never heard from any ismaili brother/sister referring our beloved Imam as Aga Khan, as you do ALWAYS. You always say, "Imam makes mistakes"... these are your direct quotes. You simply show you aren't an ismaili. And I am not the only saying you aren't ismaili. You got almost banned, did you forget that already? For something so obvious, i give myself permission to tell you at your face, that you are NOT an ismaili!
Last edited by tret on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:
Mashallah !!!...Im happy for Mohammad Saber Yaqoti Hussaini Khedri, the calligrapher behind the world's biggest copy of the Koran....but what does this have to do with current topic ??
If you put your glasses right and pay attention, the second picture from left is the person who managed this project and made it success. The praise of course -without you saying- goes to calligrapher. But, what's important like any project, a management makes it success.
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Tret said in his/her reply to brother samir :

again, viru... mind blowing...you made every effort to find something in my reply to say something stupid, but yet again, you ignored the MAIN quest. Do you want me to repeat? ok!

kindly do your due diligence, and find the taliqa mubarak where sayed mansoor nadiri has been given the title of wazir! Once you do, then the rest is just noise and rumors which samir jee likes to start and someone like you viru likes to feul it
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Wel come back Shiraz, I was just wondering where are you?, therefore I looked all over in Texas ,Tennessee and in Sugar Land areas but seems that you were not there!! you must be hidding or some thing like that, just kidding yaar.
But brother Shiraz, it is time to change your self now for that I have one suggestion for you please stop spreading any anti-Ismailism rumors, gossips and posting any links specially in this website, it really hurt me and may be many other readers like Tret" in past your some topics were very informatives to me,I am still thankful for that and I need some more from you bro therefore I request you please restart to put some more topics again in this forum section besides above garbage.
Please call me @ 512-293-6804, you remember that I promiss to buy you a lunch long time ago? so I want to buy you a lunch or dinner in any favorite restaurents of your choice in Houston. You can e-mail if you prefer to at agakhani underscore 78660 at yahoo dot com.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Well thank you agakhani bhai, im still in sugarland and i actively watch whats going on ... On this forum..... As far as i know i havent said anything against imam or shia imami ismailis in general... Now if someone claims to be the spiritual leader of afghan ismailis then the question arises as to who gave this person the authority to proclaim himself as the leader and keep all the tithes which are mostly used to buy weapons and bribe anti naderi forces and govt officials so that naderi and his business could run in full swing.... What is wrong in saying that ??? I havent said anything against MHI or world ismailis or even afghan ismailis then why are you and pappu pager aka tret trying to sidetrack the main issue and always indulge in rubbish talks???.... I kindly request you and MAHAAN ismaili tret (who is so mahaan that on one hand he claims that he is nobody to judge anybodies faith and on other accuses other to be non ismaili)....lets just stick to the topic unless mahaan bhailog has nothing more to share apart from accusing others......btw i would love to hear more on this topic from KMAHERALI bhai, ADMIN bhai and SHAMSB bhai.... Do you think the report published by DHS of USA is true ??
tret

Post by tret »

shiraz.virani wrote:Well thank you agakhani bhai, im still in sugarland and i actively watch whats going on ... On this forum..... As far as i know i havent said anything against imam or shia imami ismailis in general... Now if someone claims to be the spiritual leader of afghan ismailis then the question arises as to who gave this person the authority to proclaim himself as the leader and keep all the tithes which are mostly used to buy weapons and bribe anti naderi forces and govt officials so that naderi and his business could run in full swing.... What is wrong in saying that ??? I havent said anything against MHI or world ismailis or even afghan ismailis then why are you and pappu pager aka tret trying to sidetrack the main issue and always indulge in rubbish talks???.... I kindly request you and MAHAAN ismaili tret (who is so mahaan that on one hand he claims that he is nobody to judge anybodies faith and on other accuses other to be non ismaili)....lets just stick to the topic unless mahaan bhailog has nothing more to share apart from accusing others......btw i would love to hear more on this topic from KMAHERALI bhai, ADMIN bhai and SHAMSB bhai.... Do you think the report published by DHS of USA is true ??

I am not sure what else do you want me to say to you, viru? you keep ignoring the MAIN thing. Until unless you find out the answer yourself no one can make you understand.

You obviously value a bull report made years back with very limited resource and information, which doesn't prove anything over the taliqa mubarak from our beloved Imam. This even further proves my other point which is you are a non-ismaili, but it's more for samir bhai and other readers.

I am no mahan neither I am talking rubbish, as a matter of fact it's yourself veru who's talking rubbish about our tariqa, our Imam and our belief. By now it's clear as a mirror to all members in this forum that you are very influenced. I would've never said you were not an ismaili, had you not insult our Imam and our belief. it was you who showed us that you are NOT ismaili. btw, why do you keep mixing politics with religion? these two things should never be mixed, which is what you are exactly doing!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

btw i would love to hear more on this topic from KMAHERALI bhai, ADMIN bhai and SHAMSB bhai.... Do you think the report published by DHS of USA is true ??
Shiraz,
You haven't ask for my opinion in this topic but I think I should share it here, whether you asked for it or not because til now I remained quiet in this topic ntentionally because I do not know much about above self proclaimed person BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A TOTAL OF 29 DIFFERENT PEOPLES HAVE BEEN PROCLAIMED THEMSELVES AS EITHER NABI OR IMAM SO FAR, BUT THEY ALL ARE DISAPPEARED FROM THIS EARTH BECAUSE THEY ALL WERE HYPOCRITES PERSONS, LOOK AROUND!!! WHERE ARE THEY? they all vanished, evanescent and disappeared from this earth brother and now a days nobody even remember them. but our beloved Hazar Imams are still here since 1400 years.
Last edited by agakhani on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.