Surah Alhamd in ginan

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
star_munir

Surah Alhamd in ginan

Post by star_munir »

Long time back I heard in one of the verse from the granth of Pir Shams, rewards of reciting Surah Alhamd is mentioned. If any one know the path and meaning then kindly share.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Long time back I heard in one of the verse from the granth of Pir Shams, rewards of reciting Surah Alhamd is mentioned
Munir,

I don't know about Pir Shams any ginan or granths on rewards of reciting Surah al Hamd but I sure know the rewards of reciting Al Hamada written by Syed Imam shah and those rewards are as follows:-

1, According the Syed Imam Shah ' It is proven in Haiths that none other Surahs from Toret, Injil, Zaboor and Quran are equal to Surah al Hamda, means whatever barakats and benefits you receive reciting this surah that benefits and barakats you wont receive in reciting any other surah from any holy books stated above!! in other words Surah al Hamd is SUPERIOR THAN ANY OTHER SURAHS according Syed Imam Shah.

2, According Syed Imam Shah reciting Surah al Hamda you will receive benefits of READING TWO THIRD OF QURAN i.e. 20 PARAS OF QURAN which is a great benefits.

3, Surah al Hamda also call Surah Shifa, so according Syed Imam Shah if you recite Surah shifa in your illness than you will get shifa from your sickness means you will get better in your all illnesses, except death.

4, Syed Imam Shah quote one faramin of Imam Jaffar Sadiq (s.a.), in fever recite Surah Al Hamda 40 times and blow with mouth in water also call "ફૂંક મારવી " in Gujarati 'دم مارنا " in Urdu and spray this water on your face and tonsil and if Allah wishes then your fever will go away.

5, For your eye sickness recite Surah al Hamda 41 times and blow with mouth in water and clean your eyes with this water and your eye will be just fine.

6, To increase your income 'ROZI' or earning' do this, after midnight recite Surah Al Hamda 41 times you will receive your rozi without any efforts, according Syed Imam Shah and Allahtala will open more doors for your incomes.

7, In your old illness/sickness ' پرانا درد' write Surah Al- Hamda on China saucer with ROSE MUSK AND JAFRAN and wash it with water and drink that water and you will feel better in 40 days. Insha Allah.

8, During your travelling recite Surah Al Hamads 41 times and pray for your wellness to Almighty Allah and Allah "Al Hafiz" Hafiz you' and keep you "protected" 'محفوظ' during your all traveling and bring you home without any problems, without any sickness or any harm.

9, Please note that Surah Al Hamda also recognize as Surah Fateha and Surah Shifa, so reciting Sura al Hamda is also good for other sicknesses too. .

I think this information will be helpful to you and other readers as well because I think these information you wont find in our ginanic literature that is for sure. I will help you if you write that verses of Pir Shams and I will research it and if possible I will put the translation as per my ability.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Thank you very much for sharing these information. Thanks a lot. Can you tell me the name of granth or ginans in which Syed Imam Shah has told this. Is that granth or ginan available in this website?

As far as ginan of Pir Shams is concerned, today I was just going through different sections of the forum and found, one member has already posted the ginan paath along with translation, in one of the threads. The link is:
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... aa582bf50d

The ginan paath is as follow:
Dua Al Hamd aen hast,
Hazaron Quran parhey re,
Aur fayeeda basiyaad darad,
Makkey hazaron Hajj kare re- - -
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Munir,
I don't think these information you can find in Syed Imam Shah's ginans what we have now a days because I found these information from one Imam Shahi follower, so I believe that these information is not in Ismaili.net web site either.

I have pir Shams "Man Samjamani Moti" I will read it and I will put my comments if needed but the translation put by Akbar Abdul Majeed Huda is quiet right.

It is good to know that you like my efforts believe me it took me almost 45 minutes to find and put these information in this forum it make me happy that at least some one appreciate my efforts and work, its prove that you have keen interest in our ginanic literature.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Thanks for spending time in finding these information. It is indeed very helpful and I am sure other it will be beneficial for other members too, whenever they will read it.