Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - To Minivar Bhai moti or momin chetvani by Pir Sadardin
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

To Minivar Bhai moti or momin chetvani by Pir Sadardin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agakhani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: To Minivar Bhai moti or momin chetvani by Pir Sadardin Reply with quote

I am very much interested to have translation (English,gujarati, Urdu or khojaki) of a valuable ginan To Munivar Bhai moti or Momin chetvani composed by pir Sadardin. I tried to find the translation and text in Ismaili.net but couldn't find except the the only text of To minivar Bhai nani composed by Sayed Imamshah.
Here, I would like to request Ismaili.net readers if anyone have the translation of above ginan/granth please put in Ismaili.net or e-mail me agakhani_786@yahoo.com, (agakhani then underscore then 786@yahoo.com),since this is very important and valuable ginan other readers also can read it and may take benefit from it.
View users profile Send private message Send email
xignifye

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey if u got then plzz forword to me also i need it too plzz

xignifye@yahoo.co.in
ya ali madad
View users profile Send private message
star_munir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation and explanation of Ginan Momam Chetavani by Pir Sadardin is available on ismaili.net. Its given in book Noor en Allah Noor by Shamsuddin Haji missionary.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
agakhani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A true Ismaili ginans lovers (He prefer not to disclose his name but his name start with letter 'A', no, not brother admin) already sent me 'TO MUNIVAR BHAI' and 'MOMIN CHETVANI' in Gujarati language, I always prefer to read in Gujarati language rather than English for better understanding the exact words, English transliterations of a ginans some times make big misunderstanding.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Ginans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: