To Minivar Bhai moti or momin chetvani by Pir Sadardin

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
agakhani

To Minivar Bhai moti or momin chetvani by Pir Sadardin

Post by agakhani »

I am very much interested to have translation (English,gujarati, Urdu or khojaki) of a valuable ginan To Munivar Bhai moti or Momin chetvani composed by pir Sadardin. I tried to find the translation and text in Ismaili.net but couldn't find except the the only text of To minivar Bhai nani composed by Sayed Imamshah.
Here, I would like to request Ismaili.net readers if anyone have the translation of above ginan/granth please put in Ismaili.net or e-mail me agakhani_786@yahoo.com, (agakhani then underscore then 786@yahoo.com),since this is very important and valuable ginan other readers also can read it and may take benefit from it.
xignifye

Post by xignifye »

hey if u got then plzz forword to me also i need it too plzz

xignifye@yahoo.co.in
ya ali madad
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Translation and explanation of Ginan Momam Chetavani by Pir Sadardin is available on ismaili.net. Its given in book Noor en Allah Noor by Shamsuddin Haji missionary.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

A true Ismaili ginans lovers (He prefer not to disclose his name but his name start with letter 'A', no, not brother admin) already sent me 'TO MUNIVAR BHAI' and 'MOMIN CHETVANI' in Gujarati language, I always prefer to read in Gujarati language rather than English for better understanding the exact words, English transliterations of a ginans some times make big misunderstanding.