Le Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe October 1-2, 2011

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
Admin

Le Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe October 1-2, 2011

Post by Admin »

2011, October 3: Le Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe n'a pas usurpé, dimanche 2 octobre 2011, sa renommée d'épreuve reine du plat, offrant sur l'hippodrome de Longchamp un scénario à grand frisson au dénouement sensationnel. L'Aga Khan avec sa fille Zahra et en famille lors de l'édition 2011 du Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe,

agakhani

Post by agakhani »

It will be lot easy for me and may be for some other readers, if you kindly put English translation of the first two lines which seems in French language.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:It will be lot easy for me and may be for some other readers, if you kindly put English translation of the first two lines which seems in French language.
You can get free translation online at:
http://translation2.paralink.com/

It is a computer software generated one. It is therefore rough and tentative, nevertheless it gives a rough idea as to what the information translated is about...

For this particular information the rough translation is:

"2011, October 3: The Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe has not usurped, Sunday, October 2, 2011, his reputation as a showpiece of the dish, with the Longchamp racecourse on a scenario thrill to stunning outcome. The Aga Khan with his daughter Zahra and family at the 2011 Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe,"

Perhaps Nagib or anyone else fluent in French can provide a refined one
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Thanks Kbhai,

Usually this kind software does not give correct translation.
Most of time I use Google translator but Google's translation has lots of mistakes, these mistakes make me laugh sometime, it's good with single words, but you can say that about any traditional dictionary. If you try to translate a passage, you end up with a lot of mistakes and the generated sentences often don't make sense. This kind software are constantly improving, but they still have a long way to go.