Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlanta?
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlanta?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shahzad_Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlanta? Reply with quote

<P>There are some ismailies going to Wrong direction in these cities. For example, they are not coming to JK.&nbsp; Instead they are going to person name Nasiruddin Hunzai.&nbsp; Anyone know anything about it? </P>
View users profile Send private message
sofiya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one know whats going on in Houston,Austin and Atlant Reply with quote

Shahzad_Ali wrote:
<P>There are some ismailies going to Wrong direction in these cities. For example, they are not coming to JK.&nbsp; Instead they are going to person name Nasiruddin Hunzai.&nbsp; Anyone know anything about it? </P>

Where did you get this information from?
Shahzad_Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: My Cousin live in Houston... Reply with quote

my cousin live in houston and he said he has about 700&nbsp;student and this is not good (he heard that they are building or will rent some space to have their own kiryaa karee.&nbsp;&nbsp; Some of his students says that they see hazarat Ali and all previous imams in their dreams.&nbsp; And there are many more stupid things they say, that i rather dont say it here.&nbsp; Also, &nbsp;already there are few waizeen went to houston to give waiz in Jk&#39;s and tell others to stop this non sense, and have faith in hazar imam etc <BR>[/list][/code]
Shahzad_Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: why i have this stupid funny looking characters shows up in. Reply with quote

<P>how can i stop these character in my post answers ? </P>
curious2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure your Disable HTML in this post option is checked, rest of the options should be unchecked. These options shows up right when you are replying to any post.
kmaherali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been a parallel discussion on this subject under:

Current Issues --> what is hunzai faith????

You may want to go there.
agakhani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is over buddy longtime ago, you know any wrong proclamation of anyone doesn't last long, that self proclaimed Guru has been
disappeared from Texas for a long time, nobody knows where he at!! the good news is his followers restart to come in JK,
now we all pray that MHI give them strength to stay on Shirat-al-Mustaquim.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Ginans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: