can anyone tell me the ginan alwaiz recite

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
hussain7

can anyone tell me the ginan alwaiz recite

Post by hussain7 »

can any one tell me which ginan alwaiz recite when he and some ismaili were on ship and they were going for imam khalilullah a.s dedar. (when they faced storm)
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The whole episode is given in the following link.

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 64&start=0

The power of Nade Ali
At the fort of gadh chakva
hussain7

Post by hussain7 »

thanks maherali bhai.. How can i get the book "pyare maula ni pyari watuu"
agakhani

e-mail me

Post by agakhani »

Please e-mail me at agakhani_786@yahoo.com( AGAKHANI UNDERSCORE 786 AT YAHOO.COM) and I will give you telephone # and address of the supplier.
Remember this, this book is in Gujarati language and as far as I know there is no English translation available yet.
I read this book many times but some stories( not all) does not seems authentic and trust able since both authors has wrote what they heard from the story teller or from the peoples like you and me, also some story has been taken from different waezes.
Unfortunately we were not and we still don't have any measurement to check whether these stories are right or wrong or this kind events really took place or not, because we Ismaili never write our history other then that, this book is very good I hope that some one may translate it in English.

The correct title of this book is

'PYARA IMAMNI PYARI VAATO" WRITTEN BY ' 'SHAIRAB' ABU TURABI & JAFFARALI ABJI BHALWANI.

"પ્યારા ઈમામની પ્યારી વાતો" લેખક: સયરાબ અબુ તુરાબી અને જાફરઅલી અબજી ભલવાણી