Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only II

Put your inspiration poems or quotes here...
alisa

Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only II

Post by alisa »

Religions are nothing but perpetual peace and peace only

Religion is nothing but a peace; spiritual; and worldly peace to progress

When all religions encompass same purpose; there is no conflict in progress

Find commonalities to work together to begin peaceful; and viable progress

When we want to find fault for no reason; can find; but with negative progress

All religions are good religions; but when we commercialize it; creates division

When it works with negative aspect; works anti clockwise; a cause of big concern

This aspect of negative approach; brings in more divisions in order to deface religions

This conflicting negative commercial propaganda; called ‘A clash of Civilization'

Why and for what reason; twisting facts of religions to create clash of civilization

Try to reflect positive aspect of all religions to have religious harmony in civilization

A fraction of followers of any religion follow all commandments in any civilization

Then why to do negative propaganda; to harm fragile religious harmony in any nation

Don’t poke nose in any religion’s rituals and rights; is their boundary of specialization

Since hundreds of years; they’ve been following same rituals; and practice in all nations

Don’t create an issue; out of no issue; is not healthy sign of religions’ equation

Beauty of humanity is in peaceful co-existence; go for it worldwide with rationalization

We all have to do what can do; for peace and harmony to live peacefully with all nations

The anxiety; and turbulence; we see; are our own created for ‘Clash of Civilization’

If I am following my religion peacefully; I don’t see around any clash of civilization

Failed to reconcile with other faiths; is in my view is a Clash of ignorance; not of civilization.

Amir