Need raag (audio) of Dhiraa dhiraa rakhesar-Pir Hasam Shah

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
me1

Post by me1 »

I need the raag/audio of the ginan Dhiraa dhiraa rakhesar, I have the text and the meaning. Many thanks
prince_visram

Re: Need raag (audio) of Dhiraa dhiraa rakhesar-Pir Hasam Sh

Post by prince_visram »

me1 wrote:I need the raag/audio of the ginan Dhiraa dhiraa rakhesar, I have the text and the meaning. Many thanks
Recited by ITREB GINAN GROUP PAKISTAN:

http://www.ginans.org/media/audio/CD114/G11510.mp3

Recited by ALWAEZ SHAMSUDIN HAJI:

http://www.ginans.org/media/audio/CD297/G11510.mp3
me1

Post by me1 »

Many thanks prince_visram, I can use this raag, but I am still looking for a raag which a lady from Don Mills had recited in Khane. The raag was beautiful.

Many thanks
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

but I am still looking for a raag which a lady from Don Mills had recited in Khane. The raag was beautiful.
All Raags should be same whether it sung by male or female member, if it is as per our traditional old ginanic raags.

If you listen above two links you will find the differences in (in this links three) singers the raags are different than one another, this is happen because lots of Jamati members changes our ginan's old traditional Raags as per Indian movie songs, ghazals or by their prefered raags e.t.c (no matter it is as per the old traditional raags or not ) I do not accept this raag changes in our ginans and nobody should accept this changed raags, but unfortunately we can not do anything to stop this raag changes. I personally beleive that Tariqua Board should impose some kind restrictions to prevent this raag changes.
There were many reasons to set raag by pirs for particular ginan for particular occasions for a example the Raags of Garbis is diffent than chogadia , the raags of Khushali ginan is different than Ruhani ginans e.t.c. therfore we should not changes the raags at all. Sultan Mohammad Shah once told 'FOLLOWS THE JUNAGATH" for raags, so if you have any contact with some one from Jungath ask them to send the raags to you which is trustable in my thinking.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Junagadh Raag as was at the time when the Imam said to follow Junagadh Raag is lost there in Junagadh.

It is still recited in Mombasa as the base of people who migrated from India to Mombasa, came from Junagadh...
me1

Post by me1 »

Many thanks agakhani and Admin, could you please let me know out of the two raags which one is Junagadh raag. Thanks